Fly The Friendly Skies

Story Info
Flight attendant has a new twist to the beverage options.
2k words
4.36
71.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been readily apparent to the pretty flight attendant what our intentions were. After all, we boarded the Southwest flight with our "A group " boarding passes, meaning we had first dibs to any seat we chose, and then headed instead to the very rear row on the plane.

Liz was her name, our helpful customer service companion, a tall brunette with deep, piercing chocolate-brown eyes. I watched her as she watched you go down the aisle in your tight, swaying dress, and her eyes followed your desirable little butt as you passed her. It turned me on immeasurably when so many of the men had checked you out in the terminal, since you did look especially alluring in a sophisticatedly slutty kind of way this morning.

However, it took my own excitement to an other-worldly level of arousal when I saw Liz's rather unabashed admiration for your outfit today, the form-fitting silk dress hugging your slender frame, high on the thigh and low in the front, with the obligatory CFM pumps, augmented by your just-fucked wild and curly look of your golden mane, made up just for me, by special request. You are such a stunning woman, Suzanne, and I'm proud that we have chosen each other as lovers, I don't think you realize that enough, so I'll be sure to remind you more frequently.

This morning, as we boarded at the front of the line, you were looking like a supremely confident, sexual and aroused woman, almost like a debutante waiting for a cock to suck, a human stallion to ride and pump and urge to the finish line.

Liz, no doubt, knew instinctively what our intentions were as we made our way down the aisle, playful smiles on our faces. Liz barely gave me a second glance as I shuffled past. She knew I was just the prop, your designated 'finger-fuckee' for the short flight.

I'm using your own words now, memorialized below, written to me in an e-mail detailing your anticipation to our little two-day romantic getaway to the Blue Grass region of Kentucky, under the auspices of attending the Spring thoroughbred meet at Keeneland. In reality, though, we just wanted to fuck and lick and suck and explore away from our natural habitat, temporarily freed from the burdens of parenthood and the social mores of friends and neighbors. Oh, and we were determined to do all of this and more, mainly in public, to explore our mutual fantasies to expose and excite, to see what we could get way with without being thrown into Fayette County jail.

*

Good morning, cutie! You were up early! Couldn't you sleep in? Were you tossing and turning with desire to be alone with me and do all those oral tricks you so eloquently express? Mmmmmm.... I'll be your eager playmate, lover, perfectly feminine and respectable woman (in public - most of the time!) and little slut when alone behind closed doors the rest of the time...I look forward to seeing you soon.

xoxoxo ( all over you, too, baby!)

*

We settled comfortably into our seats in the very last row, and fortunately, the flight was only about two-thirds full, so we were the only occupants in the last several rows of the plane. Only Liz would sit in her seat in the rear cabin, as it was customary positioning for flight attendants.

Just prior to take-off, Liz leaned over our seats from the aisle, and for the first time I saw Liz's own long legs beneath her tight uniform. Nice.

Her gaze settled on your exposed, milky thighs, your dress rising to beyond mid-thigh now. "You two look very cozy, is there anything we could get you to make sure you have maximum comfort?" Her tone was helpful, though provocative, her subtle double-entendre did not go unnoticed nor unappreciated. I took an extra peek at her name badge which was displayed on a promisingly taut chest.

"Hi, Liz, I'm John and this is Suzanne," I introduced ourselves. Liz's eyes never left yours as she nodded pleasantly, her lips slightly parting in a knowing Cheshire-cat grin. My cock got hard as I again watched Liz's obvious enchantment of your wares.

"Actually, might we bother you for a blanket?"

Liz shook her head in mock sorrow, clucking her long tongue disappointingly as it snaked from her mouth. She peered towards the front of the plane as the other 'stewies' went through their pre-flight instructions, reminding any passengers who hadn't successfully navigated the intricate nuances of a seat belt in the last forty years how to strap themselves securely to their seat.

"Uh, folks," Liz began slowly, the unmistakable hint of a southern accent oozing from her smoky lips. "Ah don't think that will be necessary, ah'll be your lookout, ah'll stand guard if you want to cuddle up and play."

She winked as she returned to her rear seat as the plane taxied down the jetway. "But don't start without me. Ah like to watch. Ah'll be back, K?"

Ten minutes later, the plane wasn't the only thing to have reached maximum altitude as you began to more fervently stroke my turgid manhood through my tan suit pants, my dick having risen in tandem with the ascent of the Boeing 737. Your self-described 'lips made for cock-sucking' danced over the sensitive nape of my neck, evoking goose bumps and a Pavlovian-dog involuntary response in my loins as the first drop of pre-cum dripped from my slit and eased onto the lap of my trousers. Yep, I was commando, I'd packed light for our trip.

Just then, we heard Liz's voice over our shoulders. She was looking down at our brazen display. "Oopsie, looks like we have a spill," she said mournfully, her eyes drooping like a puppy dog's.

She reached over my seatback and handed you a small gift as she uncurled her palm. "Here, Suzanne, darlin', maybe you can wipe him up with this."

We both gazed open-jawed at the impromptu absorbent. It was the sheerest of ivory lace thong, curled up in a snug ball.

You licked your lips and caressed the tiny lace garment between your fingers, and you squirmed in your seat and licked your own lips. "Thank you, Liz. But they are aleady quite wet. You must have had a spill yourself, maybe, hmmm?"

Liz's eyes glazed over as if her thoughts were far away, but her eyes were riveted on your hand as you began to stroke my impossibly rigid cock with the thong. "Mmm, hmm," she cooed. "Ah get so clumsy sometimes, you just never know when you might hit a bump or somethin' on these flights. That's why it's always good to dress flexibly. Don't ya agree, Suzy?"

She then disappeared back into her cabin for the refreshment cart, and I made use of the five minutes she was gone to raise your own hips and peel your own saturated thong from your hips. I handed Liz her own present when she made her way back down the aisle, and gestured with a nod of my head to your lap, which now revealed your gleaming, soaking, gloriously shaved pussy, pulsating between widely-spread legs as I gently and lovingly parted your labia with my ring and index fingers.

The engorged hood of your pearl beneath your feminine oyster peeked curiously through the folds of your outer lips, inquiring as to the possibility of further release. Your right hand joined mine to meet in a digital tag-team match of your pussy, your finger lingering over the top of your sensitive and responsive clit, while your left hand tugged at my zipper and extracted my purple cockhead.

"My, my, and ah thought there were to be no snacks on this flight, guess ah was wrong," Liz chortled soflty. "Why don't you take a sip of that big, ol' straw you got there, Suzy? Ah'll make sure you don't choke."

With that, your head plunged down to take my throbbing shaft deep and urgently into your expert mouth, soft moans emitting from your throat as you swallowed and gulped and sucked. My own fingers plunged deeper into your own cunt as I felt your kegel muscles tighten and grip my intrusion. Liz slipped almost imperceptibly from the aisle into the small space next to the open seat, bent down slightly, and lifted the front of the hem of her uniform skirt, exposing a neatly-trimmed landing strip (how appropriate) of a pretty auburn bush.

From your birds-eye view with your head buried in my crotch, sucking fervently, your tongue occasionally snaking down to my heavy balls begging for release, you watched as Liz grabbed the fingers of my left hand and shoved them between her own long legs. I'd never experienced the incredible excitement of having my hands buried within two hot, beautiful women's sopping cunts at the same time, so of course, my own arousal was quickly reaching a crescendo.

The visual effect made your own throat tighten on my dick, and your muffled groans were stifled by my large flute pummeling your mouth, as I finger-fucked both your own and the horny flight attendant's bare cunts, tandem waterfalls cascading onto each of my hands, and Liz bent further to grab the back of your head and stuff it harder onto my cock.

I extracted both of my hands from their respective love tunnels, and criss-crossed them into an "X", feeding you Liz's sweet nectar through the smallest of openings between my cock and your lips, and her taste sent you over the edge, your cunt exploding in orgasmic glee, as Liz greedily gobbled up your own luscious vaginal flavors as I stuck my juice-covered digits into her mouth.

It was a trifecta that paid off generously with a three-way, photo finish, dead heat of cum. Both you and the lovely Liz exploded onto my fingers simultaneously, two gorgeous women's excitement excreting together in a mile-high, mini-orgy of spontaneity. I burst my own seed into your wet, hungry mouth, as you lapped like a kitten sloppily and unsuccessfully trying to keep the overflow from dripping down your chin.

Liz cupped her hand tenderly onto your cum-covered chin, and scooped my milky residue from your face and brought it to her own lips, and then she knelt at the waist and kissed you deeply on your mouth, and you traded my cum as your tongues danced and swapped saliva and semen.

Liz stood up abruptly as the 'bong' of the pilot's signal indicating approach into Louisville airport echoed through the cabin. She smoothed her skirt and smiled down on us, her almond eyes smoldering naughtily, as she wiped her cheek, stained with a drop of cum. "Oopsie. Again."

She disappeared into the rear of the plane and we struggled to gather our breath and de-wrinkle our clothing. We heard her soft voice from behind us. "Prepare for landing."

As we began to exit the plane a few moments later, Liz waggled her finger seductively at you and motioned with a nod of her head for you to join her behind the enclosure that shielded the rear area from view from the rest of the passengers.

You and Liz engaged in a slow, sweet sensuous tongue dance as I looked on, enchanted, mesmerized by the incredibly erotic sight of two women who had just shared my cum prolonging and displaying their obvious attraction for each other, reluctant to part. Liz caressed your taut ass as you slowly ran your hand over her full breast, deftly loosening one button on her blouse to reveal her dark chocolate nipple, which you twirled between your thumb and forefinger.

Liz released from your embrace, her eyes on fire with lust, her breath rapidly quickening, her face flushed with desire, and she looked at us wild-eyed. "Will you two be in Looh-uh-ville tomorrow night?"

We were indeed. Only it was three of us who spent that evening together, not just two, an adventure for the ages. But that's another story.

Isn't it?