Flyin the Friendly Skies

Story Info
A weary traveler finds a warm shoulder and more.
4.5k words
4.67
31.4k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers

Michael didn't expect another trip to the corporate office as he had just presented his design plans for the company's latest product launch just the week prior. He and his team had spent months in product development, market research and testing, and the initial feedback from senior management was extremely positive. Still, they usually took months to make a decision to proceed on anything of major consequence.

He was assured that everyone was extremely impressed with the concept. The extensive work and attention to detail as well as consumer feedback were well beyond what other teams had presented, so much so that senior management wanted to begin implementation and Michael and his team were to oversee rollout.

So, Michael jetted back for two more intense days of meetings to develop a realistic timeline to commercialize the product. Finally done, he had the fun of letting his team know they had all received a $5000 bonus each and a week of vacation that was to be taken now. The team of seven were to then be spending the next two months at the corporate apartments to supervise the project.

A late night flight reservation had Michael headed back home to San Diego. He hated red eyes but with a major convention starting up, there were no other flights available for the next two days. Exhausted, Michael found a row of empty seats a few rows from his assigned seat. The flight attendant didn't notice and he hoped that he wouldn't have to sit next to the mother and small child that were in the seats next to his official spot.

Michael nestled in and placed his sport coat over his travel bag, the best he could do for a makeshift pillow. Stretched out, he placed his head towards the window and hoped he would have the row to himself. As usual, just before the plane's door was closed, a passenger frantically raced up and entered the plane. With one eye open, Michael watched- sit there.. no.. take that seat.. .o damn.. the person's walking all the way back to... where I am. I bet I'm going to have to move, he thought. Maybe if I just make like I'm asleep. Michael tried his best acting as the person stopped at his row. He heard the person shuffling, stuffing one bag overhead and other under the seat.

"Um, I think you're in my seat" the soft voice flowed out, filling Michael's head.

Damn, Michael thought. "Wha.. what? O, I'm sorry" Michael said. As he thought what his options were, the flight attendant's voice filled the passenger bay. "Please take a seat so we can be underway...". The tardy passenger looked at Michael and then at the flight attendant. The passengers were also looking around, waiting for this late arrival to sit.

"Well, I guess I can sit here. You look like you're pretty tired anyways" the person said and then sat on the aisle.

"Thanks, ya. It's been a crazy couple weeks, I didn't even expect to be here- that is, in town. Now, heading back home and these time zone changes just wipe me out" Michael said. "I hope its OK that I'm in your seat" he said, finishing his conversation.

"Oh sure, its fine. It's probably better, actually. I have to take care of some things for an early morning photo shoot anyways, so this actually works out better" the person said.

It was then that Michael took notice of his seat mate. The young person was wearing a warm, hooded coat, essential for the frigid Chicago winter. Winter garb was the norm for most everyone on the flight; Michael was the anomaly as he went straight from the office to the airport.

Michael could tell sense the person was fairly young as long gloves were removed to display delicate hands. As the person struggled to take the coat off, Michael offered a hand to assist. "Oh- thank you, these big overcoats are such a bother! They're so bulky and then I have to find a place to store it, too" the person said, gratefully. With the hood off, Michael saw that the person was a young woman, and the hood had hidden her lush dark hair that now cascaded down to the middle of her back. The scent of tropical flowers suddenly filled the air around them.

The young woman was very photogenic, her facial features were stunning, high cheek bones and full lips. Michael's gaze drifted to her now more exposed upper body, and her tight top embraced her full bosom down to her tone waist. Realizing he was staring, Michael looked up and noticed her stunning deep blue eyes. Michael adjusted himself ever so slightly; the thought of sleep suddenly disappeared from his mind.

"So, you're heading home, then?" Michael asked. It was obvious that, with her deep tan that she wasn't the typical Chicago gal, especially not during the winter.

"Well- home. That's a tough one to answer" she replied.

Seeing that Michael looked a bit confused, she explained a bit more. "You see, I'm a model. I've been on like 30 different assignments and photo shoots for the past six months.

"Well- that must be a stressful life" Michael said, then realized his comment may not have sounded like he intended. He noticed the young woman's face shrug and a look of disappointment emerging. "What I mean is, you have so many people to please, to satisfy. Photographers, the advertiser you are working for, whatever the product is you are promoting... all of that. And I bet you have to be totally ready whenever they want, wherever they want" Michael added.

The young woman looked at Michael and smiled, her perfect teeth emerging as a true shift of emotion. "You sound like you're in the advertising business!" she said. "You're so right. My god, they're so demanding and expect me to be in perfect shape ALL the time" she said, shifting in his seat, waving her hands gently across her body. Michael's eyes followed her hands, mesmerized by every inch of her.

Michael listened intently as she went on about her travels throughout South America and then to the Seychelles, and now, back again to the west, this time to Hawai'i. "Wow. I'm impressed! I mean, I don't know how you keep track of it all!" Michael said with true admiration. "I'm in product development for SyCorp, we make computer parts and software for folk who are disabled in one way or another. You'd think it's a small market but there are so many people who have one physical challenge or another and computers and standard gadgets just don't work for everyone. Right now, we're working on a new product my team and I designed. So, I was at our corporate office to go over stuff- all the fun stuff, and now I'm heading back home for a week's break before we jump back in for maybe two or three months. At least management is cool- we all got pretty nice bonuses" Michael then realized he had been going on at length and he had no idea if she even cared.

"Oh, that's amazing! I'm pretty sure my auntie has some of your stuff! She suffered a stroke and she lives in Tahiti; computer is the only way we all stay in touch. Hi... my name is Meilani" she said, softly touching Michael's hand. She squeezed his hand and said "Thank you, I really mean it."

Michael felt odd in a really good way. All the work coupled with a bitter break up with his girlfriend of three years left a large void in his personal life. The past six months of nonstop work distracted him from his sadness. He knew he should have spent more time with his Jane, his ex. Still, she didn't need to leave and it was pretty apparent that Jane had started looking well before this project was started. Michael wasn't sure if there was anything he could have done to save that relationship, but now, with time off, it really hit him. And now, with Meilani sitting next to him, he really felt sadness.

Meilani sensed something as well as she looked at him. "You OK? You look really down. You should be pretty excited! A whole week off with pay and a big at bonus!" she said with excitement. Reaching over, softly grabbing his arm, she added "So, whacha gonna do, go on a trip? Maybe take your wife or girlfriend somewhere fun?" She had a playful smile in her eyes which made Michael feel both warm but also cold.

"Oh, I don't know. I have maybe 4 plants that are pretty mad at me for neglecting them. No- no wife. No girlfriend. Well, not anymore" he said. The look of depression was not easily hidden.

"Well that's her loss then" she giggled. "You look like a lot of fun. I know..." she said, looking at him, wanting to cheer him up. "I know, I can be your girlfriend for a day. You take me to breakfast and lunch." She said this in the most innocent of ways.

Normally, Michael would look at an offer like this as some sort of gimmick or put on. Some catch was there, somewhere. Michael wasn't a bad looking guy- kind of that ~past prime surfer guy look. Before his relationship with Jane, he had enjoyed some relationships with women but none really piqued his interest. Its not that he was picky, he just wanted someone who wasn't shallow, or self-centered, or couldn't carry on a conversation. Though his sandy blonde hair color and tanned body made him look like he just came off the beach, he actually enjoyed his work and, though he had a lovely view of the ocean, he did know that he didn't get his feet in the water as often as he liked. With a week off and a serious need to relax, he planned to park himself at the beach for at least three days straight.

Michael looked at Meilani with mixed emotions- awe, surprise, warmth, shock, more surprise, delight, apprehension.. and ... lust. "I'd love that, Meilani. I'd love to show you a bit of San Diego and know more about your travels and .. stuff. Where else you've been, where you grew up... where else you're going. I'd love that" he said, somewhat loud he realized as the drone of the jet engines filled the cabin.

Meilani beamed with happiness, her face lit up with joy, and she extended her hand to touch Michael's as she said "that's wonderful! Now, I won't need to get a cab!" She looked at him with a deep serious look, and then broke out laughing.

Michael looked at her and realized she had a playful sense of humor and touched her hand and joined in the laughter.

"Great! You'll look super on the back of my moped" he replied, and they both laughed heartily, touching hands for a length of time longer than one would have expected for two individuals who were but strangers. They both realized that they were holding hands but neither wanted to pull away, nervous of sending the wrong signal. Luckily, a bit of air turbulence rocked the plane and both reached to hold the arms of their respective seats.

Meilani placed her warm coat on the empty center seat and looked around the cabin. "Hey Michael, could you help me out?" she asked. Michael looked at her and nodded yes. She unbuckled her seat belt and looked at him as she turned towards him and lifted her legs up onto his lap. She looked at him with a mischievous look and said "pull my pants off, wouldya?"

Michael looked puzzled and tried to find the appropriate response. She kicked her winter Uggs off and she lifted one leg up. "Go on, these winter pants are too warm in here" she ordered. Michael continued to look at her with confusion. "I have leggings on, silly. Go on- pull." Michael did as ordered and as the woolen slacks came off, Michael gazed at the tight, white leggings that melted to Meilani's taut, well-defined legs. Meilani wasn't the typical skinny, anorexic size 000 model.

Michael tried not to reveal to her how aroused he was in seeing her and feeling her body touching his. Luckily, his overcoat was still on his lap. As Meilani lifted her round bottom up to fully detach herself from her winter attire and place her pants into the overhead storage bin on the opposite side, Michael stared at her firm, round ass- no part of it hidden or left to the imagination. She was gorgeous and he couldn't believe how perfect her sexy ass looked. Michael used that diversion to also adjust himself into a less 'strained' position. He hoped that she didn't notice and he felt embarrassed that he didn't have more self-control. He also felt amazingly alive knowing he had feelings of desire after months of feeling nothing. Michael smiled at her as she settled back into her seat and saw that she was looking into her travel bag. "Gotta look at my flights and appointments" she said. Michael nodded back at her, well aware of the headaches of travel.

With the interior lights dimmed, Michael was slowly drifting off to sleep even though he wanted to keep chatting with this enchanting young woman. Michael thought the window seat would offer him a nice, solid surface to place his overcoat and rest his head. Instead, it felt like the window was open- he felt a chilly flow of air which, combined with the bumpy flight, made his seat selection a major fail. Michael adjusted bit by bit, no doubt looking restless and unsettled to Meilani and anyone else who may have glanced over at him.

Some twenty minutes later, Michael finally found a position that let him drift off into a deep sleep. And forty minutes after that, Michael found himself slowly waking up, much more rested and comfortable than he had expected and much more than he had ever experienced on any of his many prior flights. Then he realized why. He had turned 180 degrees- instead of resting on the window, he was laying to his right, his head resting softly on Meilani's shoulder. Her long hair swirled around the back of his head and neck, engulfing him in the tropical scent she always spritzes to her hair after showering. Meilani had apparently lifted the arm rests that defined the middle seat and her coat functioned as a giant pillow for them both.

Meilani looked at him warmly as she whispered "Good morning, honey". He then realized that his hand was resting on her thigh. He looked at her, embarrassed and afraid that he had violated her privacy. Meilani sensed his concern and she placed her hand on his. "Your touch helped me drift off to sleep. I hate hotels and sleeping alone. I have my giant teddy bear in my bed- my big fuzzy lover!" she giggled.

Michael didn't know if he should pull his hand away; her hand was softly but firmly keeping his hand on her spandex-covered leg. He wasn't going to complain but he had to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. She slid her hand along his, up to his wrist in a comforting, caring way. Michael followed suit and gently moved his hand on her leg. Michael's sense of arousal returned... strongly.

The flight attendant announced that we would be on final approach in thirty minutes. With the announcement, Michael again used a distraction to adjust himself. This time though, he really ached. "Hey, Meilani, I need to use the restroom" he said. She smiled, moved her hand and her coat and moved her legs but didn't get up. She obviously expected him to slide by her. He obviously was nervous that he would bump into her or, worse, that she would see his state of being. She looked up at him and gave him that look of "well?" as he stood up and stopped. "You're not fat, slide on by" she said.

Michael didn't want to have his butt face her as he attempted to move by her, nor did he want his erection to show if he faced her. He opted to keep his coat over the front of his body, as it was already in hand as he got up.

"Here, leave that with me, Michael. You don't want to take your coat into the restroom" she said as she took the coat from him. He tried to hold onto it but he had no idea of telling her why he would need it. Instead, with the coat now placed on the middle seat, he knew she could see his cock, hard, erect and pressing against his fitted slacks. Worse, standing so close, right in front of her, his crotch was right at her face.

He tried not to look at her, hoping that she just had her eyes closed. Glancing down, he saw that not only were her eyes wide open, her gaze was focused straight ahead, his cock now fully erect and showing its 8" of length. If he reached down, he would just be more obvious, his arousal more apparent, her focus now impossible to avoid his hand's movement.

Meilani's long legs did make it difficult for Michael to slide by easily. "Maybe I should move so that you can move a little more easily?" she asked, a hint of teasing in her voice. "It looks like I'm making your movement a little ... hard".

My god, he thought. Now she's teasing me. She's evil. She's evil.. in a playful, playful way. An unexpected smile emerged on his face as he looked down at her. She looked back at him and the two seemed locked in thought, time and space together.

"Here, let me get up, Mikey" she said, pressing his leg to move back to the middle seat.

She stood up, her svelte body moving and rubbing up against him. She stepped into the passageway, her round ass encased in the sheer material, fully visible to him. As he began to step out behind her, he expected her to move to give him a little more space. Instead, she remained in place and he couldn't help but rub up against her. "Hurry up, I'll need to come to the restroom, too" she said.

Michael worked his way to the back of the plane and entered the restroom. Clicking the lock shut, he unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants, aching to release his erect cock. As he wrapped his hand around his cock, he was tempted to satisfy his needs; it had actually been weeks since he last came- darn work. It actually was quite challenging for him to urinate; his cock throbbed as he held it, the tip of his cock glistened with a droplet of pre-cum emerging. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so turned on.

Meilani was so exotic, so innocent yet so playful and sexy. He hadn't been attracted to a woman like this in ... Years? Ever??

Michael opted to wait. Somehow, his erection would subside, he was sure. Somehow, he could actually get himself to urinate, to have his long, hard cock relax just a little so he could direct his pee into the urinal instead of the ceiling of the plane. I just need to relax, he thought. Maybe think of something soft and pleasant- like... Meilani's hair, or her full, soft breasts. Dammmmm .. this wasn't helping him at all.

And then a knock on the door brought him back to earth, so to speak. "Occupied" he said, wondering why the person couldn't see the door was locked. Another knock, this time followed by a voice.

"Mikey- its me" a soft voice filtered through the fiberglass door. "Its me; let me in, I gotta go." He knew the voice- it was Meilani. What in the world was she doing?

"I'm almost done" he said, lying about his failure to pee. Struggling to put his still throbbing cock back into his pants, he pulled his shirt down over his semi-zipped pants and opened the door. "Um... isn't that one open?" Michael asked, trying not to sound mean.

"Oh, some fat guy just left that one and it stink big time," she said, laughing, but obviously stressed, she pushed her way in, moving right next to him and then sliding the door closed, and securing the lock.

"You don't mind that I'm in here with you, do you?" she asked, rubbing up close to him. How could he say no? How could he do anything? He looked at her, from bottom to head. His eyes soaked in every inch of her flesh. She was stunning, the tight white leggings wrapped around her gorgeous body like the perfect birthday present for a 5 year old.

He tried to move to provide her access to the urinal. They moved as one, her hands placed on his hips as if they were dancing. He looked at her succulent lips, painted with a luscious wet dark pink lipstick. O how he wanted to kiss her. She looked at him as she pressed her body against his, she could tell that he was still rock hard and even bigger than before. She sat down with the seat lid still in place. "I noticed something earlier, Mikey." Reaching to the front of his pants, touching the outline of his hard cock, she went on "and I notice you are.. mmmm... not done yet."

With that, she licked her lips as she looked up at him. She saw her tight, low cut top, giving him a full view of her full breasts and cleavage. She pulled his shirt out of the way, unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his hard, long cock out, caressing it with her delicate hands, running her long, red finger nails along its length. "Just relax, baby. I've never done this before... well.. not in an airplane bathroom" she giggled. "You turn me on so much, Mikey. I want you" she said, her voice husky with lust. And then she leaned forward as she pulled him towards her. Within seconds, she had him fully in her mouth, swirling her tongue along his shaft, around his cock and tip.

Deviana
Deviana
89 Followers
12