Flying High without Fear

Story Info
Maria is distracted from her fear of flying.
1.1k words
3.94
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's never happened; both of us in the same city for more than a day and being able to share the same flight out. I have business in Paris and you are on a shoot but we'll be able to hook up after our days and spend some time. Even better, I know you don't like flying so am keen to try and take your mind off things and distract you.

I've been teasing you with messages and when we've chatted about travelling together; It will be a new experience.

We are picked up by one of your clients cars for the journey to the airport - you normally travel with others but they have left the car for just you and I. It's summer and reasonably warm but windy. You're wearing a tight black crop top, short denim skirt and wedge sandals; you definitely stand out from the crowd! It's a short journey to the airport and we chat hands held in the back of the car about what little free time we will be able to share on this trip. Just before we arrive I whisper in your ear.

"Maria"

"Paul" you reply.

"I...want...you" and with that I nibble your ear.

Your hand grips my thigh firmly and then starts stroking it as I do the same to your exposed thigh.

"We never fly together so I'm going to make this a memorable flight for both of us"

You smile looking me in the eye before kissing me tenderly on the lips before your tongue passes my lips and we French kiss.

My hand slides up your inner thigh and strokes your pussy lips delicately through your lacy panties. You bite my tongue momentarily as the electricity spreads to your clit and I feel you squirm wanting more of my hand.

Within seconds we are at the airport and my hand is gone.

As we check in and pass through security we both take opportunities to tease each other. Our eyes making contact looking lustfully at each other. As we stand at the check in your stroking the front of my thigh and discreetly my growing cock through my jeans. As you bend to retrieve something from your bag I'm firmly fondling your bum cheeks through your skirt. It's a game for both of us seeing who can arouse each other more.

As we are going up the escalator I'm behind you and taking the opportunity to stroke your inner thigh gently once again knowing you want my hand higher and discreetly I fondle your bum cheek firmly under your short skirt.

My other hand is circling the back of your knee and I sense your legs might be becoming a little shaky.

You look at me biting your lip but with those twinkling grey eyes.

We reach the departures and sit facing a wall - my hand strokes your thigh and you subconsciously part your legs as you gently massage the back of my neck and earlobe.

"Maria"

"Paul" you reply.

"I...want...you"

Our eyes are connected and our lips moist as you say,

"I...want...you... more"

"Maria, will you do something for me?" You smile back not needing to say anything.

"I want to see how wet you are; go and take your knickers off and give them to me...now."

You smile and disappear to the ladies glancing back naughtily at me. In the ladies you don't hesitate to slide your fingers into your knickers and rub your Pussy and massage your clit surprising yourself how wet you are. The touch causing you to spasm; you're so turned on. You then rub yourself again but outside your knickers making your moist gusset a lot wetter before sliding them off and scrunching them in your hand. Before you leave the cubicle you dip your finger into your wet pussy ensuring it is glistening. You return to Paul beaming and sit down next to him. You immediately drop your knickers in his lap and kiss him provocatively on the lips as you also slide your finger into his mouth. He guesses what you have done and wraps his tongue around your finger.

He discreetly puts your knickers in his jeans pocket but you can see the way he is touching them that he knows.

"Your hot, very wet and taste Delicious" he says.

With that you are called to board.

As you pass through the ticket counter and gangway and onto the plane to find your seats your aroused by having no knickers on and take every opportunity to push back against Paul hoping he will slide his hand up your leg. He doesn't.

He is whispering, discreetly, so no one can hear,

"I want to make you so wet,

When I do eventually get to taste you I want to make sure you are just about to cum so that you soak my face with your juices. Once you've done that I want to satisfy you with my thick hard shaft."

By the time you get to your seat you can feel your excitement dripping from your pussy lips. You just want to be touched and fucked but how in these tight confines.

Your sat by the window and Paul sits next to you. He now strokes the back of your hand sending the first small spasm of excitement to your pussy.

Again he whispers in your ear,

"I want you"

Your biting your lip.

"Your nipples are hard and aching and showing clearly through your crop top" he whispers. You discreetly rub your piercing sending a jolt to your clit. "Are they aching to be touched, kissed and pinched?"

"Is your clit swollen and throbbing?" He again whispers, this time brushing your hair behind your ear sending another jolt of excitement through you at the feel of his breath and touch.

"Are you really wet; I SO want to taste your sweet Pussy" he whispers. He then nibbles your ear.

Your breathing heavily and biting your lips to avoid causing too much of a commotion. With that you hear that the plane is ready for take off and you start to panic about the flight but you are quickly distracted by Paul's hand on your lower inner thigh.

You look at him with that twinkle saying "please touch me".

You both lean in and kiss with heated but discreet passion as his fingertips slide all the way up your inner thigh finding your wetness at the top of your thigh and finally he circles your clit tenderly with one fingertip.

Your so wet and turned on that within seconds you can feel yourself starting to spasm and your legs shake. You bite Paul's lip as you cum on his fingers shaking and gasping discreetly. Paul holds you close stroking your face tenderly as his hand remains in your Pussy. As you recover slowly he raises the hand form your pussy; you see it glistening as he licks his fingers.

He whispers again,

"You taste good" with a glint in his eye smiling cheekily.

You look out of the window not realising your above the clouds already...