Flying Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Flying to Seattle on business & meeting a sexy coed.
4k words
4.48
30k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt recently moved to a Southwestern city from the Northwest after graduation. He had an amazing experience, which made him feel great about his decision. His story continues...

**************************

Matt was now working for a software company in California and loving his new life. He recently had a mind blowing experience when he was playing soccer that made him that much happier in the Golden State. His new job in the marketing department for this multinational corporation had him traveling all over the world, and occasionally back up to the Seattle area. This Sunday, Matt was on his way back up to Seattle for a meeting with his company's Seattle office to talk about the new product changes to the brand that he helped manage. Matt a pretty well adjusted guy, he works hard, eats healthy and stays in shape. He tries to relax by watching a good show or reading an entertaining book. But he has a few quirks, but who doesn't? Everything has to be in its place, he's a bit of a "germaphobe," and he hated being too close to other people. Give the man some space!

It's easy to say his trips to the airport aren't his favorite. Once inside the airport, he was bombarded with people coughing and sneezing and packed into crowded lines. He quickly went to find refuge in the airport bar while he waited for the time to board his flight to Seattle.

About the same time Matt was fleeing to the bar, a young woman was getting checked in for her flight home from visiting her family for the Thanksgiving holiday. She's going to school in Washington, but her parents recently retired to the sunnier California coast. The first thing most people think about Angie, aside from thinking how stunning she is, is typically, "she looks like someone I know!" That's because she has the long, blond hair and cute yet beautiful face of Kristen Bell (Couples Retreat) and Hayden Panettiere (Heroes). Definitely the kind of girl that makes most guys (and many girls) do a double take.

After checking in, she decided to head to the airport bar to get a quick drink. She was heading back to school in time for finals, and the thought made her a bit anxious - she needed something to take the edge off. Matt saw her walking in from the corner of his eye, and looked to see her. He was instantly into her. She looked great, but didn't have the arrogance of someone who abused her good looks. It was a late flight and even in jeans, a tight sweater, and UGG boots, she looked amazing. Honestly, Matt loved it when women were dressed comfortably. He was just as turned on with a woman dressed in pajama pants and a tank top as he was with her dressed in some silky lingerie.

Angie ordered her drink and sat down at the table next to his. Matt had a copy of the latest Men's Health magazine open and was reading about various sex techniques. At 32, he had gained a bit of experience, but was amazed at how different each woman was and was consequently always in search of new information. It was difficult try to focus on what he was reading when Angie sat down. She was sipping her drink and also reading a magazine. He had noticed that she was reading from Cosmopolitan, and it was pretty easy to see that she was reading about the same subject as Matt. In a big picture on the page was an attractive man and woman intertwined in a sexual position. Matt loved it when he met women who were in touch with their sexual side. They were always better at saying what they liked and what they didn't like, and were unafraid to try new things and have new experiences.

Matt's not painfully shy, but he still has a tough time approaching women and knowing what to say. From what he's seen on TV and in the movies, the guys always have these magical pick-up lines that make the girls' knees buckle and the next thing they know their heading off to someone's hotel. Apparently, Matt never took Picking-Up 101 in school, so he manages to do what he can with his funny, but quiet personality. He gets up from his table and goes to hers.

He extends his hand, "Hi, I'm Matt. I'm heading up to Seattle."

She shakes his hand, "I'm Angie, that's where I'm going too."

They talked for a few minutes about why they're traveling, about the holiday, and how bummed they are to be leaving the warm weather. Soon Matt is sitting next to Angie and they're talking easily, like they've known each other for a while.

Nodding to her magazine, Matt asks, "So what advice is Cosmo giving you?"

"Oh, yeah! I was just reading up on tips to get the mood going. Foreplay and stuff."

He was impressed that she didn't seem embarrassed like she had been "caught" or anything.

"Anything good?" Matt probes.

"Sure, one I liked here talked about sending notes throughout the day about what you'd want to do to your partner, what about them makes you hot ... stuff like that. And this one seemed pretty good -- if you're in a public place touch each other to get worked up. The danger of getting caught really amps up the sexual tension. Of course there's a disclaimer here to be careful and not get caught."

"That's great! I like those suggestions. Thanks."

They chat a bit more until it's time to head to their flight. Assuming they'll be seated away from each other, Matt gives Angie his business card with his cell number on it -- if she ever wants to go get drinks. She stays a few minutes longer to finish her drink and turns over the card after Matt left. On the back he wrote, "Thanks for chatting with me. You're great to talk with and incredibly sexy. I hope we meet again. --M" She smiled when she read this and put his card in her bag.

After Matt put his bag in the overhead storage, he let out a sigh and closed his eyes as he sat down. He'd try to sleep through this late night flight and ignore the loud, sneezing, coughing people. As he was rubbing his eyes he heard a pleasant, familiar voice, "Hi stranger! Looks like you're stuck with me for a few more hours." Matt smiled -- suddenly this flight would be a good one! "That's great!" Matt's seated in the aisle seat, so as Angie puts her bag up in the storage her body presses against him.

"Need some help?" He offers. At about 5' 2" she's having a little trouble reaching over Matt to put her bag away.

"That'd be great, thanks." She smiles.

He gets up and because of the crowded aisle, their bodies are pressed into each other. After handing him the bag, she gets bumped and grabs onto Matt for support. The feeling of her arms around him is electrifying. She looks up at his face and smiles and holds him for a few moments longer than necessary. He closes the storage bin and sits down, and she moves to her seat. As she's trying to get by him, she looses her balance and falls right into his lap! His hands are around her waist and she makes the most of the accident by swishing her hair to one side and kissing him on the cheek.

"Thought I'd just go ahead and get our second date off with a bang!" She smiles then gets up and slides into her seat next to his. It's a smaller plane, so there are only the two seat on their side. "Sorry, I guess I'm a little clumsy tonight."

He laughs and shrugs it off; nothing incredibly smooth comes to mind, which frustrates the hell out of him. Seeing him blush makes her smile though.

As their plane sped down the runway, Angie grabbed Matt's hand. She wasn't too afraid of flying, but she figured this would be a good excuse to touch Matt. After they were in the air, she leaned in, "Thanks for the note on your card. I loved talking to you and you are sexy as hell too. I'd love to practice what I was reading about with you."

"That sounds great. You go first."

Angie grabbed a piece of paper and pen from her bag and wrote a note "I'm going to kiss your neck and run my hand up and down you leg." She handed it to Matt who read it and smiled. She then leaned in like she was getting something from the back of the seat in front of Matt and rubbed his leg, her touch felt great. As she came back she leaned into his neck and kissed his neck and earlobe. Her hair smelled amazing and her lips felt so soft. After kissing him for a moment, she sat back and softly laughed, "So?"

"That was amazing -- my turn!" Matt grabbed the paper. He quickly wrote what he was planning on doing and handed it to Angie. After she read the note he leaned over like he was whispering something to her, but instead had his hand on her side and was kissing her ear and moved to her lips. They kissed for a few moments -- at first on the lips, but soon their tongues were dancing. They didn't kiss too long, as they didn't want to draw too much attention.

"Mmmm... you're a good kisser." Angie sighed.

"Likewise." Matt smiled. He loved how she tasted.

Right about then the flight attendant, was approaching and Angie leaned over to get her attention, her hand resting on Matt's upper thigh. She squeezed her hand a few times during the conversation with the flight attendant, which made Matt's cock take notice and it started to swell a bit.

"Excuse me, may I have a blanket?" Angie smiled.

"Of course. I'll be right back with one." With that, the flight attendant turned back to get a blanket for Angie.

Noticing the growing bulge in Matt's jeans, Angie smiled and gave his thigh another squeeze. "What do you say we take this up a notch?"

"I'd say, I like what you're thinking!"

The flight attendant was back and handed Angie a fleece blanket and asked if she needed anything else then left. Angie tucked the blanket next to her and grabbed the paper and pen. "I'm going to act like I'm getting something out of the overhead bin, and fall back into you. When I do I'm going to grind my ass into your cock." Right when Matt finished reading and looked up with surprise, Angie gave him a wink and eased passed him and opened the bin. She rummaged around for a few seconds and turned, her back to Matt. She then fell back, like she lost her balance again and landed in his lap again. In the anticipation, Matt's member had grown some more and was getting pretty rigid -- it was getting uncomfortable in his jeans. Now with Angie on his lap, he loved the feel of her ass on him. She the ground back and forth subtly as Matt put his hands on her waist to help put more pressure on him. He was completely hard now, and Angie liked knowing how worked up she was making him. For an added surprise, Angie reached under her and slid her hand up her leg and up to his cock. She then moved from him to her seat.

Matt's face was flushed with excitement which made Angie's lips curl into a wicket smile. Matt had a hard time hiding his arousal. Angie was also getting worked up as her panties were getting pretty wet. The flight attendant must have noticed Angie's little "covert op" and came to them, "Sorry if the flight's a little bumpy. I find it hard to stay on my feet too." She looked down at Matt's "situation," smiled a knowing smile, and moved on. Now it was Matt's turn.

He took the piece of paper and pen and wrote, "Put the blanket over your legs. I'm going to reach under, rub your legs for a moment, then rub your pussy through your jeans." "Nice!" Angie beamed as she unfolded the blanked onto her legs.

Matt quickly looked around then snaked his hand under her blanket. He stroked her leg, moving to the inside of her leg. The feeling on that sensitive part of her leg sent shivers down Angie's spine and made her get more turned on. His hand moved higher and higher up her leg as he rubbed it. Eventually, his hand met her warm crotch. It felt slightly damp, which made him that much more excited. At first he softly touched her, then with more and more pressure he rubbed her pussy. Now he could clearly feel the dampness coming through her jeans and she began to move her hips in concert with his efforts. She was really enjoying this as she licked her lips with a soft moan and closed her eyes. After getting Angie worked up for a few minutes, Matt gave her leg a quick squeeze and withdrew his hand from under her blanket. Now it was Angie's turn to be flushed. Her cheeks and chest were getting pink from her arousal.

She leaned in and whispered, "That was amazing! I love your hands."

She then wrote on the paper, "Time to dial it up! I'm going to share the blanket with you. Undo you belt and pull your jeans down passed your ass. Don't be obvious about it." With that she spread the blanket over to Matt's lap too then leaned her head to his shoulder to rest. After a minute or two, Matt quietly undid his belt and jeans then slide them carefully down a little. It felt strange and a little dangerous, only the blanket hid him in his boxer briefs from the rest of the people on the plane. Angie knew what Matt was doing and once he was done she kissed his cheek and slid her hand under the blanket and onto his leg. Her hand quickly went to his hard crotch and she rubbed up and down the length of his cock. Matt's head was spinning as she was feeling him. Subtly her fingers slide under the waistband of his briefs and he nearly jumped as her small hand touched his cock for the first time. At first she softly ran her fingernails up and down his length, then with her finger she rubbed the pre-cum around the head of his cock. Matt was trying his best to be inconspicuous, but was having a tough time. Angie also slid her hand down and played with Matt's balls -- massaging them for a moment before stroking him for another minute. By this point, Matt's breathing was pretty shallow and he was feeling pretty hot. Angie kept her head on his shoulder the whole time, like nothing was going on.

She slid her hand out of his shorts and readjusted herself as though she was stirring in her sleep. Meanwhile Matt's head was spinning. He recovered his senses and wrote on the piece of paper simply, "My turn." Angie got the meaning and she undid her pants under the blanket. After a minute, he eased his hand under the blanket and slid his fingers over her lacy (and very wet) panties. He loved the feel of her soft mound and could feel her moist slit. As he rubbed her pussy through her panties, he could also feel her clit -- it was time to go in further. He eased his fingers under the lacy panties and came to her very trimmed pussy. What little hair she had was short and made pleasuring her that much easier. Matt loved this -- he always hated "hacking through a jungle" to get to a woman's prize! His hands rubbed further and further down, coming to her wet slit. With his index and ring finger he parted her lips, which provided access for his middle finger to give some love to her clit. When he began to focus his efforts on her sensitive clit, Angie let out a slight gasp. Her hand found his leg and she squeezed it hard involuntarily. This made Matt excited knowing he was having such an effect on this amazing, gorgeous woman he just met. After teasing her clit for a few minutes and getting Angie to the brink of an orgasm, he slid his fingers to her wet pussy. He teased the entrance with the tip of his middle finger then slide his finger in -- at first one knuckle deep, then two. He tried to get a second finger in, but found that she was a little too tight. By this point Angie was soaked with her juices. She was so wet that as Matt fingered her for the next ten minutes, his finger literally became pruned as though he had just been soaking it in a bath. She still had her head on his shoulder as he finger fucked Angie. As he kept a steady rhythm, Angie got closer and closer to her impending orgasm, until she took her hand out from its grip on Matt's leg and covered her mouth to stifle her moan of ecstasy as she came. The orgasm rippled quickly from her pussy out to her toes and throughout her body. She clenched on Matt's finger as he continued fucking her through her shudders of pleasure. When the waves of her orgasm subsided, Matt slid his soaked finger out of her pussy and rubbed her soft mound for another minute before taking his hand out of her panties. She looked up at him as he did this, and keeping eye contact, he pulled his finger to his mouth to taste her. She actually had a subtle sweet taste, compared to the more pungent women he had tasted. Instead of other women, whose taste and scent were something to endure, she gave him something he savored -- something he desired.

After this episode, Angie remained resting against Matt's shoulder. She turned her head to kiss his neck and then whispered in his ear, "Go to the bathroom. I'll be there in a few minutes." Matt didn't hesitate at this and got out of his chair and headed to the bathroom. Being a night flight, most of the passengers were asleep, and the ones who weren't were too busy pecking away at their computers or reading to notice him.

He let himself into the bathroom and ran some water. He splashed the cool water on his face to try to snap himself out of this dream. The gentle knock on the door reminded him of the amazing reality that he found himself in. He unlocked the door and carefully opened the door. Angie stood at the doorway with her ever-present cute smile, but with a strong undercurrent of sexual desire. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in. She locked the door behind her and immediately they began kissing passionately. Their tongues intertwined as their hands explored each other's bodies more freely than they did when they were seated. Matt had his hands up Angie's sweater, finding her lacy bra. He massaged her breasts and moved his fingers in between the bra and her skin. Her skin was so soft and her nipples were like little jewels which he pinched and rubbed with the tips of his fingers. He loved handling her breasts -- they were more than a handful and perfectly firm yet soft. Angie loved the attention too.

"Mmmm... you like my tits, don't you?"

"They're so amazing." Matt managed to get out as he kissed her neck.

"So what kind of a guy are you? An ass man, a tits man, or a pussy man?" She challenged. "I guess I'm a bit of all three, but I love your ass!" Matt growled. His hand plunged down the back of her jeans to her lacy thong. He ass was soft and perfect for him to grab onto. He dug his fingers into her flesh as he groped her amazing ass. He has slid his hand under her thong and was reaching down closer to her asshole and pussy while he pulled her close to his rock hard cock that was straining against his jeans.

Neither of them could hold back any longer and with what room they had Matt undid Angie's jeans and pulled them down, giving him the first clear view of her wet panties. Right after this, Angie also undid Matt pants but she pulled down his boxer briefs and jeans in one quick motion. She managed to get down and take the head of his cock into her warm, inviting mouth. Her tongue danced around him as she began to take him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She took him as far as she could and her tongue was gliding along the underside of his cock. If Matt had a secret spot -- this was it. He felt the most sensitive along the length of that part of his member. She also worked him with her hands and it was almost too much for him! He felt the impending orgasm coming up on him, and he knew if she didn't stop that would be it.

He grabbed her shoulder, "Baby, stop for a second."

She stopped her breath taking blowjob just in time. It only took a second to cool down enough that he knew he wouldn't blow his load just yet. He pulled her up, then eagerly pulled her panties down. She turned her back to him and ground her ass into his hard cock. Instinctively, she bent forward more and put her hands against the wall of the small restroom, giving easier access to her dripping pussy. Matt positioned the head of his cock at her wetness and eased it in. She was so tight and warm. He felt her clench around him as inch by inch he entered her.

He eased into her at first, then as he pumped into her he started slow, then faster. Harder and harder Matt fucked Angie. With one hand she reach down and touched his cock then began rubbing her clit bringing on another orgasm.

12