Flying Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, wouldn't THAT make the morning news," I laughed as I waited for him to get off of me.

Shannon reached back to open the door and somehow managed to work his way backwards out of the care without killing me. Once he was out I maneuvered my way until my legs were out and I could pull my dress back down again.

"Well, now THAT was fun," I giggled as I zipped my jacket back up again.

"I can't believe we just did that... not in a million years did I ever think I would do anything like that!" Shannon muttered as he kept looking around, apparently convinced we'd been watched the entire time. Oh sure the school security cameras would show us getting in the car but anything else would be just circumstantial, nothing to hang us with.

No kiss goodbye, not even a handshake. Somehow that just seemed right. We each went our separate ways. It took all my willpower not to skip on my way back to my car.

Mmmmmmm, I couldn't wait to get home and masturbate... only this time with Shannon's sperm leaking from me and the memories of his REAL cock in me!

THE END

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Naughty Girl

The more I read about your the more I envy you!

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 7 years ago
Sexy, dirty...

... and more than a little subversive! Good stuff, very fun to read.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Hotel Mix-up Wife on a business trip shares a room with a co-worker.in Loving Wives
Black Beauty Payback for rescue turns into love.in Interracial Love
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Mother Buys Friends for Daughter Hotwife mom buys daughter a date to highschool dance.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories