Flying the "Redeye"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady's and gentlemen, as you can tell we've begun our decent into Boston. I'm turning on the fasten seat belt sign. Please return to your seats and make sure your seat belt is securely fastened. We will be landing shortly," the captain said.

After hearing this, and knowing we didn't have much time, Ylena flipped Stephanie around and licked her pussy clean of the spunk spilling out. Stephanie's spent pussy was still spasming. She put her hand over her pussy stopping Ylena. It was way too sensitive Ylena to finishing 'cleaning' her up.

Ylena and I staggered back to our seats, composed ourselves and did what the captain asked. We were spent. Stephanie dressed and started making preparations for landing. When the other flight attendant made her way down the aisle collecting cups and garbage, she noticed Stephanie wobbling a bit as she made her way past her to the front. I couldn't hear what was being said, but it looked liked the other flight attendant was worried about her health. Stephanie waved her off and continued to do her job.

The plane landed safely at Logan International Airport. Stephanie was greeting passengers as they were deplaning. As I passed her, I said "Thanks for GREAT SERVICE!! I've never been on a Redeye flight wear a flight attendant was so attentive to my needs."

Stephanie responded, "You're very welcome. Come fly with me again." I could tell her fellow attendant seemed puzzled.

Once in the gate area, Ylena hugged me and kissed me. She had to do it then because her boyfriend was meeting her in the baggage claim area. We exchanged business cards and headed separately to the baggage area....

*

"Excuse me sir, that's my bag," broke me out of my reminiscent trance.

"Sorry," I respond as I step aside.

Finally my bag arrived. I looked to see if Ylena was still in the baggage area. I noticed her walking hand and hand away with her boyfriend.

Hopefully she's going back to Portland on my flight.

12