All Comments on 'Flyover Country Ch. 01'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Well done! I can't wait to read the other chapters!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

long ad funny at the end. sad about the marriage

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - I like this story so far, BUT I wish the author would have flown the drone right up the ass of the man fracking his wife. Am I the only one to notice that most of those military drones look like a huge penis? I think it is a clear demonstration to the entire world that the US military uses huge penises to bomb the world remotely.

However, the writing did flow well, even if the dialog was a bit over the top with LARGE CAPITAL LETTERS. One other item - I think it would have been way more acceptable to just use your normal literary ability to convey your disgust with the pompous ass lawyer, than to lower yourself down below his level, by using a hillbilly type dialog.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I like where this is going 4 star

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

DEFCON 5 is "least severe" DEFCON 1 is "COCKED PISTOL". I'm not sure how you got the "name" of DEFCON 1 right, and the number wrong, but...yep. Sorry, but it bugged me. I even googled it because I thought I must've lost my mind, but nope, it's DEFCON 1 you meant, not 5.

Enjoying the story so far, despite that weird error, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun read! A little rough at times, but very enjoyable.

5 stars.

Bill S.

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 2 years ago

Great story so far.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Outstanding Read (5 Stars)

This was just a fun read from the end of the divorce onward. I was LOL. A lot of my friends are from TX and they love yanking peoples chains for fun.

I sure hope the rest of this series are this good.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure that us northerners (well some us) think that a southern drawl is a sign of ignorance. Obviously our MC used it quite well in his negotiations with a 'pompous ass'.

I think our former successor to president Kennedy used it quite well but those in the know new he was a very powerful and knowledge man. Of course you older readers remember him: Lyndon Baines Johnson. A very smart smart and conservative man. All his immediate family and his wife all had the same three initials so they could interchange luggage with no problem, Great story even the second time around.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

The way you ended this through me somewhat, but I liked how you started it, the flyover was a great idea, I liked the characters as well, I see you have set this up for more parts, I hope you write many more you write with fun in your text, nice change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll tell you what I WOULD LIKE. I’d like to be locked into a room with the MC……him with his ranch, me with some beads and a deck of cards. I’d have his ‘eyes’ in an hour….along with his ranch. Then he REALLY would be talking with a Texas Drawl. Ridiculous story…….the guy just got ‘cucked’ by some tramp he was dumb enough to marry. He was with the Slut three years and was SURPRISED over her morals. Yeah he is a real sharp guy……….R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite being a "top man" in the organisation he hardly had a dime. A 12 year old car rather than a swish company car?

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams807208 months ago

I’m enjoying this. Thank you and looking forward to the next chapters. Mike

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A young bored new real estate sales wife that likes bi-sex. A young executive trouble shooter humbling an arrogant petrol executive in a ranch sale. What could go wrong?

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 2 months ago

Excellent character development. The writing flowed seamlessly. Well done! Finn

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous