FM 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah rang next morning, "We never did finish the clearing, I'll come over about eleven." she suggested.

"Well actually," I said, "I," the words have a Luncheon date with Angela my secretary were swept away by Sarah's insistence that she had to come over.

"That's settled then," Sarah said leaving me to cancel lunch, Angela didn't seem particularly upset that the date was off, and so at quarter to eleven on the dot I got up and made my breakfast.

Sarah arrived as I finished my second coffee and I offered her a cup, "Steve," she said, "Our agreement," she wavered, "How about you have the China and I have that machine?"

"No," I said, "Nope, no way!"

"Steve!" she protested, "What use is it to you?"

"I don't know," I confessed, "but its beautifully made, oh and I found some more bits."

"What bits?" she asked.

"Suction cups," I explained, "and a vacuum pump."

"Really!" she said, "Show me."

I took her up to the bedroom and showed her the vacuum pump, she seemed interested and then she fished in her bag and extracted a bright red dildo, "Could you put a thread in this instead of that heavy Brass thing?"

"I guess, I'll do it after work tomorrow." I offered.

"Why not now, you have that quick setting resin and stuff in the Garage." she suggested.

"Hell, I wanted a quiet afternoon, If I have a suitable nut I'll do it." I offered.

"It looks like a standard gas thread," she said showing a hitherto unsuspected eye for engineering detail."

"I'll look!" I offered.

"There were some spare collars," she suggested and like always with Sarah I gave in and found there was indeed a bag of spare collars and it was fairly simple to fill the dildo with rigid foam and bond the threaded collar in with high strength quick setting epoxy, it barely took twenty minutes to do and within the hour it was ready to use. Sarah was sorting out pictures and things with painstaking and agonising care, "Is it ready yet?" she asked.

"Needs ten minutes to harden fully," I assured her, "Why."

"Get me a coffee love, and some custard creams," she said avoiding the question and I dutifully obeyed.

"Drain threatened me last night," I explained , "Seemed to think I had slept with you,"

"Ha," she said, "Three sugars, live dangerously." she suggested avoiding the question.

She drank the coffee and said,"surely its set now?"

"Yes," I agreed.

"Then lets try it!" she suggested, "come on!" and she stood up and strode towards the bedroom.

I was a bit startled when she just kicked off her shoes took her denim jeans, tights and panties off and swung onto the bed, "Come on Steve, I want to test it,"

"Ok," I agreed, "what ever."

"Well screw my new thing on," she insisted, so I pulled the clevis pin out, slid the plunger clear and unscrewed the plunger from the shaft and fitted the red dildo in its place.

It was only then I realised just how much bigger the red dildo was than the plunger.

"Sarah," I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Oh yes, it's my favourite," she assured me.

"Then, you know," I said, "You better, ah, first."

"Oh you idiot, I use it all the time look" she insisted.

I looked, she just fingered herself briefly and as the moisture glistened she began to ease the huge dildo into herself, I could hardly believe that such a monstrous thing could fit in such a sweet little thing as Sarah's vagina but bit by bit she worked it within herself.

"It's much nicer," she said, "Warm, and light," and then she asked, "Strap my feet in would you? please?"

I revolved the Crankshaft a few times just to be sure and then I checked she was ready and switched the machine on, I let it get going and for Sarah to start getting excited, and when I saw she was pawing at her blouse trying to get at her breasts I decided to try the suction cups, I didn't know how she would react, I didn't care to be honest, but it was just a case of screwing the belt tensioner in to start the vacuum pump and placing a suction cup on her nipple.

The vacuum pump slapped and hissed and the suction cup fell straight back off again, it took a second to register.

"W'what are you doing?" she asked.

"It's a suction pump, but it's not working." I explained, "Oops I know," it was obvious I needed to put both cups on simultaneously to get a seal, and I don't suppose you've tried but it's a bit awkward doing the right one, with your left hand if you're right handed like me.

Suddenly the suction pump 's sound changed, "You bastard," Sarah cried, "I can't stand it," I looked at the Vacuum gauge on the top of the pump and it was calibrated in some odd units and was almost off the scale but there was an adjustable pressure relief valve so I gave it half a turn and the needle dropped to half scale.

"That's good, Steve, that's sooo fucking good, can you alter the speed?" she said.

"I can go slower, but I don't know about faster." I said.

"It want's to start slow and speed up." she said, "You know when I."

"I suppose if we put a modern motor on with remote control you could choose." I said, "Its not rocket science." but she wasn't listening, she was in a world of her own.

"I get some coffee." I suggested, well what else could I do. and anyway the way she was leaking fluids she would need a drink, I checked my emails as I waited for the percolator to do it's stuff and then as you do, I googled Fucking Machines.

There were thousands, but every one seemed contrived, were they real, direct acting shafts spearing into the girl. what if she slipped? or else they looked like they were so light they would slip away from the girl after just a few strokes, and the videos, it was obvious that the scenes were cut every few seconds and the equipment repositioned none had the physical link between girl and machine like ours, it needed a lashing, either corset or ankle, maybe both or thigh or knee, maybe all four.

I got my note pad out and started making notes.

"Steve, where are you." Sarah cried.

"Here what is it?" I answered as I realised an hour had gone by.

"I'm sore." she said

"Ok." I agreed, coming, well I wasn't coming but I sure as had one hell of a hard on.

"I'm sore" she said as I joined her, "Turn it off," she said, "I need some more KY."

I killed the power, I thought the speed was down as the batteries ran down but I let it stop and pulled the clevis pin to let her extract the bright red plunger dildo from her now red raw cunt.

"Where's the KY," I asked as I saw the empty tube on the side.

"There." she said in irritation.

"It's empty!" I told her, she stared, she looked really evil at times when she didn't get her way and today she would easily have passed auditions for the Witch in Wizard of Oz. "No!" she squealed.

"There's gun oil." I said.

"You bastard," she said, "You sadistic bastard," she said in her charming manner, you're loving this."

"It has a certain irony." I agreed.

"You're turned on look at that bulge in your pants." she said.

"I've been looking at Fucking Machines on Google what do you expect?" I asked reasonably.

"So get em off," she said, "Pants, spunk's slippery isn't it?" she sort of asked rhetorically.

"What?" I said incredulously.

"You get a hand job, I get the lube deal?" she suggested, "Use the empty Coffee cup." and with that she dragged down my zipper extracted my hugely swollen tool and with about a dozen strokes and a little kiss on the end she brought me to shuddering draining climax in just a few seconds and collected the cum in the coffee cup.

"Lube!" she said triumphantly, "Come along smear it on the plunger, I've got to get the kids at two." It was half past three already.

I did as she bid, usually she insisted I wore a condom so there was some irony in her using my spunk as lube especially as she professed to hate "The Pill" as it made her fat.

I lubed the plunger, slid it in her, with surprisingly little resistance I must admit, fixed up the clevis pin, gave the machine a revolution to check it was ok, "Get on with it!" Sarah commanded, and applied power.

"Oh that good, Ooohhh yes." she said and the phone rang.

It was Deborah, Sarah's mum. "Steve, where's Sarah, only it's nearly Chapel time."

"She's being fucked in aunt Bessies room, shall I get her?" I suggested.

"Don't take that tone of voice with me!" Deborah insisted, "Now where is she?"

"Strapped to Aunt Bessies Iron bed with a mechanical." was as far as I got before she slammed the phone down.

"Your Mum rang." I told Sarah.

"MMmmmmm, whatever." she said, "This is sooooo good."

Dorothy thought the sun shone out of Drain's arse, Footballer, big Mercedes, loads of cash, he could get them into the directors box, complimentary tickets at the County ground, the fact he only got two first team games all season and one of those was when he came on for extra time took a penalty and missed, and had been offered a transfer to Forest Green Rovers who nobody had even heard down in the Forest of Dean somewhere, none of that dimmed the idea that their precious Sarah was engaged to a Footballer.

I thought about the Twins, Dorothy never offered to look after them when Sarah and I needed a break, I always was a stepping stone, married at nineteen divorced at twenty two some half a million richer yes Sarah and Dorothys plans were well on track.

I went back to checking Fucking machines on Google, I didn't like them, especially the direct acting electric ones and then in a Eureka moment I realised what spare plungers and the eccentric on the crank were for.

The girl in the video was strapped to a bed, bondaged, her arms secured, gagged with a perforated ball, and this machine with two direct acting pistons with two long arms was on the floor about three feet away and one piston worked a dildo in the girls Vagina and the other seemed to go up her arse, and they worked in opposition, one went in as the other came out. That was what the eccentric did it operated the.secondary, oh what's the word for it, well lets call it the arse fucker dildo.

"Sarah," I said as I returned to see her, "How do you fancy being fucked up the arse as well?" I asked.

"Take a dirty book in the loo and don't be so disgusting," she said.

"There's an attachment for fucking your arse as well." I said.

"Stephen," she said, "I love you very very much but fuck off all right."

"Charming," I suggested, "Are you ok."

"Just leave me alone, I've got to be at Mums for half past Two." she insisted.

I didn't hear the car coming or Dorothy come into the house, or even climb the stairs, I was making notes and watching the machine smoothly and efficiently doing the job it was built for all those years ago when.

"Sarah Jane Burris what in gods name are you doing, are you filming her you pervert." she rounded on me.

"Why? do you want a go?" I asked, and Dorthy's expression betrayed her before she could answer, "Don't be so crude, "Sarah Jane stop that now!"

"Another ten minutes," Sarah said, "Have a Coffee ok."

"OHhhh!" Dorothy squealed and I think she stamped her foot but she swept from the room.

Fortunately Frank, her husband who wasn't a bad bloke except he drove a Ford, had taken our two year old twins Robert and Clara into the front room, so only Dorothy saw the graphic image of a woman being double fucked when she moved my Laptop and nudged it out of standby mode.

"Ahhhhiieee." she squealed as she dropped and smashed my Coffee percolator.

I rushed downstairs but Frank was already there, staring transfixed at the computer screen. "Pervert!" she squealed, "No wonder Sarah wanted to divorce you!" she squealed, "I taking Sarah home right now, At least that was what she planned, as she swept out leaving me to clear up the mess.

Frank pulled up a chair and sat back to enjoy the video, it was a twenty second loop and Frank soon got tired of watching it, he only sat there for about twenty minutes before he got bored.

I heard raised voices.

"No,I want to play." Sarah was saying, "Switch it back on."

"Sarah, he's a dangerous pervert." Dorothy was saying.

"Just turn the bloody machine back on mother, please!" Sarah cried, "I need to cum don't you understand?" It was another Eureka moment, sod the motor, I thought and I fetched the other MGB battery and the short linking cable, they were still arguing when I strode in, clipped the cable between the 6 volt batteries shifted the Jump lead to the other terminal and switched the Machine back on.

The beast seemed to come alive, with the best part of 24 volts coursing through it's circuits, the connecting rod almost a blur, "Oh," Sarah squealed, "Oh Steve I love you, you're the best she said, although she later denied it, but I was worried about the bearings so I fiddled with the resistor controls and slowed the machine down.

"Oh that's nice, yes" Sarah said, "Now a bit faster, bit more," she said, "Yes. oh Yes yes, now go for it!" I took the last resistance out of circuit and she screamed "Ohhh Steve I love you!" and all her cares and troubles melted away for a few seconds and I brought the resistances into circuit and slowed the machine to a gentle easy idle.

"That was the best ever, ever." Sarah said.

"Time to get the Twins." I said.

"Just one more." Sarah pleaded.

"No." I said "Kids"

"I haven't tried the bum one." she said.

"No, get the kids." I insisted, "Undo her laces Dorothy, I better check on Frank." I suggested and I killed the power completely.

Frank was looking at my notes, "When did you make that?" he asked.

"Found it in the loft," I said.

"But you're planning on doing another?" he asked.

"Just doodling, why?" I asked.

"I thought you made it specially for Sarah." he said.

"No, she want's a footballer." I said.

"Dorothy does." he said, "Big disappointment I was," he said, "She dreams of a big black cock up her."

"Right," I said "Yes black diloes," I said absent mindedly.

"Don't suppose I'll see you much when it's all settled." he said.

"Sorry," I said, as I wondered about a carbon fibre con rod.

"Divorce," he said.

"Yes," I agreed, "Do you think I should supply just the machine or the bed frame as well?"

"You ain't listening to a word I've said." he accused.

"Sorry, but you just suggested we make a batch of machines." I explained.

"No I didn't!" he snapped back, "I don't want my daughter mixed up with a bloke what makes Fucking Machines.

"I reckon about fifteen hundred," I said.

"What retail?" he said.

"No, cost, no this is a premium product, say twenty five grand retail twelve and a half wholesale." I suggested.

"You're bloody mad, I'm not surprised Sarah got fed up with you," he said and went to check the twins.

Sarah was dressed and ready to go she put her head round the kitchen door, "I'll get on to my solicitor in the morning, I'm having that machine!" she insisted and with her most haughtly expression she strode down the corridor, the fact she had to walk slightly bow legged rather spoiled the illusion, and went to collect the Twins.

Hanocks solicitors rang Monday morning, "Can we rejig the split of assets." he suggested.

"Right," I agreed.

"There is a contraption Miss Burris feels is morally hers which by an oversight is included in your allocation." Jeremy Glies Hancock's most slimy partner smarmed.

"A Cunt raption," I said, "what are you on about."

"A machine, it fits over a bed?" he said

"Ah the WEC 1909, yes certainly, no problem." I agreed, "Three hundred and seventy five thousand," he dropped the phone, I'm pretty sure he fell off his chair. I waited for him to recover,"Maybe you could run it by Miss Burris?" I said, "And by the way she's still Mrs Stephenson, or have you forgotten."

I didn't tell him I had the machine in bits already, I didn't like the crosshead, it was expensive and ugly, but basically it was so simple except for the crankshaft, that I had most of the drawings for the parts ready by mid day.

I put the office phone down, and looked across the workshop, from my office perched high above the workshop floor the works a pale shadow of Great Grandfathers empire, just a general engineering works, metal fabrication, some machining, down to ten employees now, my sisters Joyce and Jane wanted to sell up when we inherited it when dad died but I held out, which is why they live like Millionaires and I do sixty hour weeks.

I had given George our Foreman some drawings already, and on an impulse googled Blackstaff Slumberknight and found that a firm in Hebden bridge still made them.

"Special order only mate," the bored voice on the phone said.

"Can you do one off's?" I asked.

"There all 'king one offs, what colour do you want?" he asked

"Extra brackets and that." I said.

"Kinky eh, yeah rack fittings we do all that."

"How much," I asked

"Three Hundred." he replied.

"With extras," I asked

"That's with, One fifty bare," he explained, and then I said I'd send some plans and have a chat again.

The embarassing bit was buying the Dildoes, yes, but I had this figure of ten thousand quid clear profit per unit etched in my mind, so I scoured every sex shop I could find and collected quite a variety.

The collars and shafts were just stock items, the filler and epoxy came from the merchants and by home time I had three full sets of new dildo attachments made, three sets of base plates, a modified guide to replace the crosshead, and I headed off to McDonalds for Dinner.

I really shouldn't have got my working drawings out, they asked me to leave when the waitress correctly guessed what the machine was for!

It was while watching TV that the second Eureka moment came, the Crankshaft was horizontal on the WEC 1909, a leftover from steam days, but why not turn it on its side?"

A double throw crank, no two singles, and adjustable, adjustable throw, adjustable phasing, wow. and there it was in my mind, the WEC 2010, Fucking Machine par excellence, I couldn't wait to tell Sarah, except she was gone, and it was two a.m.

I was in work by six fifteen, the plans just poured from my brain, twelve volt motor Variable transformer, I didn't need that much power, for 110 volt US or 230 volt European. systems, baseplates, chain drives, double eccentric crankpins, sods to draw so I made the first pair before George arrived,

Sarah rang around nine, "What's this about three hundred thousand pounds?"

"Three seven fifty," I said, "Are you busy?"

"Yes," she said.

"Well dump the twins on your Mum and come round for two." I put the phone down confident she would come.

I had the good old WEC 1909 reassembled when she arrived, I took her straight to the bedroom, "Sarah" I said, "Did you want to test the bum thing?"

She looked at me accusingly. "Why?" she said.

"I only asked." I said.

"Perhaps." she said coyly.

"No time like the present," I suggested, "Before I take it apart."

"You sod," she said, "A hundred thousand." she said as she slipped out of her long grey skirt and stylish knee length boots so I could strap her in, revealing her tie side panties.

It was easy to lace up the boots secured to the shoe board, to hold her in place, a new freshly lubricated red dildo eased smoothly into her vagina and then there was the problem of getting the smaller one up her anus, I had to unlace her again, and she actually sat on the extension rod to get the KY lubricated plunger up her anus, and then she was actually shaking with anticipation, as I connected up the rods.

"I'll try the Anal in phase with the other," I suggested.

"Yes!" she said, "Oh that feels so good." she said even before I started the motor.

"Oh my God!" she wailed, "Steve you're a genius!" an evil genius as the new Dildo was two sizes bigger than the previous one!

I let her enjoy herself for a while, she didn't notice I was using a variable Transformer on the mains power instead of the batteries, until I increased the speed, "Oh no, Steve!" she wailed, you'll make me," she protested, "No not yet, Steve." so I slowed it down and that was wrong as well!