FNN Week-end Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney shook her head no and turned to try and climb out of the tub. She was halfway out when Dave caught her by the hips. He was eye level with her tight compact ass.

She was still squirming, trying to get out, but stopped fighting when Dave buried his face in her ass cheeks. He started lapping at her cum filled pussy and just as she stopped fighting Dave pulled away, Clay and he lifted Courtney and letting go dropped her in the hot bubbly water.

She yelled out; "Don't you motherf......!" She went under and came out coughing. Her anger quickly dissipated as Alisyn came over to her and kissed her, running her fingers through her destroyed hairdo.

"Come on Courtney; let's tell the people what's in store for them tomorrow on FNN Weekend Sunday."

Courtney kissed her back; "Okay Alisyn, but remember paybacks are a bitch, I'll get even. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to say I have an assignment in California and won't be here to host the Sunday edition of FNN Weekend, but Alisyn will be here and so will the hot tub with a whole new line-up of friends, right Alisyn?'

She let out a disgusted laugh, "Sorry but I won't be here tomorrow either."

"Why, I thought you wanted to be on the show?"

"No, no, don't get me wrong there isn't anyplace I would rather be tomorrow then here in the hot tub repeating what we went through today, but......."

"But what Alisyn?"

Well, ah, if you have to know on national TV, my period just started and I doubt if everyone would enjoy a hot tub filled with blood! Guys don't worry, not anytime soon, but by tomorrow, well you know."

Courtney gave her a peck on the cheek; "Well in my place will be Bill Hemmer. We are doing a tribute to on-air meteorologists. Our guest will be our own Dominica Davis, from the weather channel will be Samantha Mohr and Heather Tesch. We will also have from the weather channel Kevin Robinson and Paul Goodloe, from Headline news will be Bob Van Dillon. I guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see who will be Alisyn's replacement."

Alisyn gave her a tight squeeze; "Oh don't worry Courtney, I have the perfect replacement, but you'll have to tune in tomorrow to see who it is. We all here hope you enjoyed our inaugural show; we sure did and loved bringing it to you. Hope you tune in tomorrow and come back next week where we both hope to be here with new guest and new sexual experiences. Stay tuned to our version of Bulls and Bears, we call it Bare it or Dare it hosted by our own Alexis Glick, till next time, goodbye.