FNN Week-end Sunday

Story Info
Megyn Kelly & Bill Hemmer continue hot tub fun.
7k words
4.6
23.3k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

FNN Week-end -- Sunday

As the lights came up in the studio the camera focused on the bubbling hot tub. Sitting in it was Bill Hemmer, with a huge smile on his face he blurted out; "Oh my god, welcome and good morning to the Sunday version of FNN Week-end Sunday, I'm Bill Hemmer and I'm happy to be here to hold court over the bunch of motley guests we have planned here for your this morning. You may be wondering who Alisyn had come in today to take her place seeing she was sort of indisposed, actually her period started."

The camera came in and zoomed in on the hot tub and there was a petite female figure showing, mostly under water. Bill pulled her up by the shoulders and popping off his stiff long cock was a drenched Megyn Kelly. She smiled into the camera, throwing her long plastered blonde locks off her face and with her lips already puffy from sucking awhile on Bill's cock looked into the camera; "Well hello there America, I couldn't wait to get the show started and I figured I'd bring Bill up to start the show off right."

She turned to Bill and crushed her pert firm tits against his trim, but muscular chest and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. Turning back to the camera she looked very serious and began; "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to address an issue that came up a few months ago. There were a few critics who condemned me (the author of these stories) for putting me, Megyn Kelly in this type of sexual situation. Well all I have to say to those critics is GO FUCK YOURSELF. I'm a sexual animal just like the rest of you and I don't like being characterized as some type of Mother Theresa. When Alisyn approached me yesterday asking to take her place I jumped at the opportunity to display my body and my sexual prowess. I and I along decided to start this show off under the water sucking on Bill's gorgeous cock. Before this show is over I hope to be fucked by Bill, Paul and Kevin, yes America I love black cock and hope to show you just how much"

Placing her hand to her mouth as if to whisper she continued; "I also like some pussy now and then and might try out Samantha or Heather if the opportunity arises. So now that I have that off my chest, let's introduce our guests Bill"

Bill laughed; "Got that off your chest huh? I love your chest and wouldn't want to get on your bad side, wow that was great. I know I was your partner in our other encounter and to tell you the truth I LOVED IT!"

"So America as previous announced today is a salute to meteorologists and let's bring them out right now. First from HLN we have the very popular Bob Van Dillon. Come on in and have a seat Bob."

He came in and seemed a little nervous being on the set with a couple of naked people and he being fully dressed. He looked huge on the set, dressed in casual slacks, open collared shirt and a well tailored jacket.

"Good morning Bob;" Megyn began; "I heard so much about you from Robin." In saying that she spread her hands as if to show how big he was.

This produced a roar of laughter from the crew and immediately put Bob at ease.

"Well Megyn, Robin should know and I've never known her to exaggerate."

Once again the crew burst out into laughter.

Bill chimed in; "Alright, alright you two, enough verbal sparing. Let me introduce our very own Dominica Davis. Come on in Dominica."

She walked in onto the set and Bob stood to greet her and standing next to her he looked like a giant. She being of Italian decent was dark skinned and her long straight glossy raven hair looked fantastic against the white of her lacy wrap-around linen dress. Her legs were gorgeous and with her black high heels her calves were perfect.

The two of them hugged and being known for being playful her hands slipped off his back and gave his ass as quick squeeze.

She turned to Megyn and with a mocking whispered said; "Oh yeah Megyn, just like we thought, nice and hard!"

Not to be outdone he grabbed her hand and placed it over his already stiffening cock; "Fell this Dominica, that isn't the only thing that is hard!"

It was Dominica's turn to blush and looking at Megyn who mouthed the word' "WOW!"

Megyn laughed; "Alright you two have a seat and let's bring on the rest of our guests, from the Weather Channel we have four of their biggest stars, From the Morning show we have Heather Tesch and Kevin Robinson, from the afternoon show we have Samantha Mohr and from the evening show we have the handsome Paul Goodloe. Come you guys, come on out."

The four of them came bounding out together, both men dressed in sharp dark suits and looking very temping to all the women, even the female crew members. As for Samantha and Heather, they were gorgeous as always. Heather was dressed in a tight pink pullover turtleneck blouse with a tiny brown belt around her waist causing her large breasts to nearly rip though the tight blouse. Below that she was wearing a cream colored flowing skirt that ended just below the knees and below that were a pair of camel colored knee high boots. The two attributes that you always notice about Heather are her large high breasts and those larger then life bright big blue eyes. Her smile lights up the studio and her bubbly personality wakes up her audience every morning.

As for Samantha, she is like Heather in some ways but comes off with the more sultry look, whereas Megyn, Dominica and Heather all have the girl next door look, are great, but Samantha always stands out in a crowd, today is no different. Today she's wearing a bright red Nero type jacket, buttoned to the top and a white ribbed turtleneck covering the remainder of her upper chest and neck. A wide black patent leather belt around the waist makes her huge tits very prominent. Below that she's wearing a flowing pair of tailored black slacks, her feet are encased in black hose and matching high heels. Unlike Heather there are several things that catch your eye when you look at Samantha. From head to toe there are things that catch the eye of a horny man, and many a woman too. Her sultry eyes just promise a night of unmanageable pleasure, her full fat lips and short butch like blonde hair just beg to be abused by sticking a cock in that mouth and grabbing that short hair and tug on it while she swallows a cock or a juicy pussy While Heather has large breasts, Samantha's makes Heather's look like they need a training bra. She nearly always wears heavy jackets to hide their size, but being that large is like trying to hide a tank in the middle of a Kia dealership, but without a doubt the biggest and I do mean biggest asset Samantha possesses is her JO-Lo type bubble butt. She is the envy of every woman and the fantasy, especially the men, who always drool over her large firm ass.

They all say down on the sofa across from the hot tub that Bill and Megyn occupied. Bill began; "Samantha Mohr you're the newest member of the Weather Channel. How hard was it to get accepted by the rest of the personalities at the network?"

She licked her full red lips and looked at Bill with those dark blue sultry eyes; "Well Bill, I wasn't readily accepted by the females, but the men were all over me so to speak."

"Is that right Kevin? Did you guys give Samantha a bigger brake just because she's gorgeous or was it because she was a competent meteorologist?"

Kevin gave a nervous laugh; "Well Bill, you don't pull punches do you? Well let me say, without a doubt Sam as proven herself as a very competent meteorologist. Hell she puts a lot of us men to shame when it comes to facts about weather patterns, cloud formation and facts about past weather occurrences."

She sort of blushed and placed her hand on his thigh and gave it a light squeeze; "Thanks for saying that about me Kevin, I really appreciate the vote of confidence."

"He gave her a light kiss on the cheek and squeezed her thigh back; "No problem Sam, just telling it like it is, isn't that right Paul?"

Paul had a shit eating grin across his face; "That's right Kevin and seeing how much she loved being fucked in the ass by black cock doesn't hurt either, right Samantha!"

Sam blushed; "Now Paul, don't tell all of our secrets!"

Heather laughed; "Secrets, what secrets, we all know you like it up the ass, hell I got it out of Kevin the first time we fucked after the morning show. I wouldn't mind burying my face between those luscious ass cheeks myself."

Megyn broke up the discussion; "Tell me Kevin, is she as good as she looks. I can just picture that big black cock of yours slicing back and forth between those luscious white cheeks, am I right?"

Paul was getting turned on by all the talk about fucking Samantha's ass and he tried to hide it but he was slowly stroking his cock through his pants. A growing bulge was evident and Dominica, who was sitting on the other side of him, noticed this.

It was turning her on watching Paul stroke his cock and she slid closer to Bob and started playing with his upper thigh. A tent was starting to grow in his pants as her hand went higher and gripped his cock. All of a sudden she blurted out; "OH MY GOD, it's huge!"

Suddenly she was embarrassed as everyone stopped talking to focus their attention on Dominica. She turned red and stammered; "I'm sorry, but I was shocked when I accidentally touched Bob's penis and noticed how large it was."

Bob laughed, "Yeah sure Dominica accidentally touched it, my ass. You gripped it in your hand, not that I mind!"

She smiled coyly; "Alright, but still I'm shocked on just how large your penis is Bob."

Heather, sitting next to Paul slipped her hand over his cock, which he was playing with. "I doubt Dominica if Bob is anywhere's as large as Paul's, here let me show you!"

Shocking Paul, Heather quickly yanked down his zipper and pulled his thick black club from his pants, it was sort of painful around the teeth of the zipper so Heather dropped to the floor, pulled off his shoes and socks and pulled his pants down and off, along with his boxers.

Paul's thick cock waved back in forth in the bright lights of the studio, a drop of pre-cum oozed out of the pee hole and looked very appetizing to Heather and Dominica.

Heather's scooted back up and squeezing the shaft from the bottom up she coaxed more cum to ooze out. Bending over she licked it up, smacking her lips she laughed; "I just love seeing cum ooze out of a black cock, the contrast from the pearly white cum and the dark black cock, my god it just drives me crazy!"

With that she dropped her mouth and began sucking up and down. Lifting off his cock was coated with a mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva.

Dominica's eyes nearly popped out of her head as her hand idly continued to stroke Bob's cock. She took a deep breath and looked at Heather's huge blue eyes; that is one big black cock, what is it, about ten inches?"

Heather licked at it again, as Paul's huge black hands wound in her soft blonde hair, guiding her head up and down. Pulling off of it she let out a long; "Mmmmmm, sure is and I love how thick it is, the large veils does wonders on a clit and in a pussy."

"Well Heather, feeling how large Bob is, I think he has Paul beat. Here's let's have a look see! I'll take them off Bob; I wouldn't want to hurt you the way Heather did Paul!"

She slipped to the floor and took off his shoes and socks, before reaching for his pants she licked his toes and she watched his cock jump again in his pants. She let out a giggle; "Oh. So you like that huh?"

She did the same to the other foot, licking each toe and sucking them into her tiny mouth, her long luxurious black mane of hair covered his foot as she played with each digit. Sliding up his legs she pulled open his pants and yanked them down along with his shorts. He quickly slipped out of his jacket, shirt and tie and was now sitting on the couch naked next to four fully clothed people and one half naked man.

He threw his head back when he felt Dominica slowly lick her way up his legs. They parted and she moved higher, her veil of black silky hair slid back and forth causing his cock to grow even larger. He let out a loud groan when her tiny mouth covered the crown of his huge cock and rolled the mushroomed head around, and around again with her tiny serpent like tongue.

When she pulled off she was out of breath and flopping her tight tiny body down next to him, looked over at Heather she smiled broadly; "See what I mean Heather, Paul DOES have a large cock, but just look at this monster. I've never seen a cock this large on a white guy before."

From the hot tub came a loud groan as Megyn was riding Bill's cock, his hands were overflowing with her firm taut tits. Through gasps and groans she blurted out; "NO WONDER Robin always has a smile on her face. She must love fucking that big cock right Bob?"

He laughed out loud; "I'll never tell, but I never heard her complain!"

As if in a trance Heather got off the couch and wormed her way in between Dominica and Bob. She slowly closed her long slim fingers around the base of his cock. She squeezed hard and slowly drew her hand upwards. In doing this it caused a copious amount of pre-cum to flow out of the large mushroomed head.

Through glassy eyes she looked up at him; "Would you mind if I sucked on it Bob?"

He let out a chuckle; "Be my guest Heather, but first take your blouse and bra off. I love playing with a woman's tits while she sucks on my fucking cock. After that if you suck it good, maybe I'll fuck you with it!"

She nodded; "I think I'd like that!" Turning towards Dominica she said; "Could you help me with this, I'm so excited I'm having a tough time, my hands are shaking!"

Dominica's eyes sparkled as she slid closer to Heather; "Sure Heather, but first I'd like a kiss, okay?"

Heather just nodded and leaned over to Dominica and let out a moan when Dominica's tiny mouth covered hers. Her tongue immediately slipped between Heather's lips and their tongue met.

Heather let out a loud groan when Dominica's hand came up and cupped one of her large firm tits

Dominica continued to kiss Heather as her hand slipped off her breast and undid the belt around her waist. Tossing it aside she gripped the bottom of Heather's tight pink blouse and tugged it up her body. When it cleared her breasts, Dominica stopped briefly to stare at the large pillows of flesh that was threatening to burst free from the pink demi bra. She tugged at the blouse and it popped over Heather's head, she ran her fingers through her disarrayed blonde locks.

Dominica reached around, crushing her pert smaller breasts against Heather's larger breasts. Her mouth began licking at the nape of Heather's neck and reaching back popped open the clasps of Heather's bra.

The material literally leaped from her body, freeing the large orbs of flesh. Dominica leaned over to capture one large fat nipple between her lips, but suddenly both Bob and Paul delicately moved her out of the way and the two men attacked her large tits.

As the two men played with Heather's tits she reached over and stroked both of their huge cocks, she was in heaven, never before having so much cock meat in her hands at one time.

Dominica feeling shut out got up and moved over to the hot tub. In there Megyn was slowly riding up and down on Bill's ample sized cock, his hands were playing with her stiff nipples, while Megyn leaned back and was devouring his mouth with her own.

Dominica kicked off her heels and opening the belt on her wrap-around dress, the dress fluttered open, her taut belly and firm tits looked magnificent. She was wearing a tiny white thong that did little to hide the dark bush between her legs. Letting the dress fall she tossed her head around, her long raven hair went over one firm tit. She reached back and unhooking it, slid it from her breasts, as firm as they were there was no need for a bra, other then hiding her very dark nipples, the aureoles were even darker and the size of a nickel. Slipping the panties off, her hair hung down and nearly touched the floor. Moving over to a small table she picked up a hair clasp and rolling her long luxurious hair up upon her head she clipped it in place. Slowly moving up the steps she looked at the perfect couple fucking in the hot bubbly water; "Do you two mind if I joined you? It seems I've been out maneuvered by Heather over there."

Megyn's eyes shot open, she was startled because she was so wrapped up in fucking Bill, a huge smile spread across her face; "Sure, sure Dominica, come on and join us. I've been wanting to get at that gorgeous petite body of yours ever since you started here. Bill, isn't she the most perfect thing you've ever scene? Look at those perfect perky tits and those nipples, bring them over here Dominica I want to suck on them."

Dominica moved quickly over to Megyn who slipped off of Bill's cock and settled down between Dominica's slim legs. Megyn bypassed her tits and placing her hand behind Dominica's head pulled her mouth to her own.

Dominica let out a tiny moan when she felt Megyn's tongue worm its way between her lips and began dueling with her own. The kiss grew more passionate and Dominica let out another loud groan when she felt another pair of lips circle her stiff nipple.

Bill ran his tongue around and around the super hard nipple; he was amazed on just how firm the flesh was. He never felt a breast that did not move when played with. His hand slipped down into the hot water and his fingers danced through the soft tufted hair surrounding Dominica's pussy. Parting the tight lips he slowly worked a finger into her tight pussy. The heat covering his finger was even hotter then the water and he was rewarded with a gush of liquid coming from her pussy. Slipping his finger out he slipped two back in and his thumb uncovered her clit. Working the three fingers in and out her pussy while he moved and sucked on the other firm tit, she stiffened and came, shaking violently she moaned and groaned loudly into Megyn's mouth.

Breaking the kiss she rested her head on Megyn's shoulder as she gasped over and over again trying to regain her composure.

Just then they were interrupted by the thick hulking figure, Kevin entered the hot tub.

Both Dominica and Megyn's mouth dropped open when they sat there staring at Kevin's gorgeous coal black body. His arms and pecs were very firm and well muscled; his belly was like a washboard and his cock, although nowhere as large as Paul's or Bob's, it was a lot thicker around. His thighs were full and looked like a NFL running back. His head, shaved and shiny, his chin had more hair then Megyn's pussy did.

"I see the three of you are sort of busy, Samantha sort of hooked up with the others and I was wondering if I could join the three of you."

Dominica turned in Megyn's grasp and wrapped her tiny hand around his still growing cock. Her fingers did not meet seeing his girth was so large. She ran her slim fingers up and down the length of it and letting go, cupped his large balls in her tiny hand, they overflowed and she would need both hands to cup them both.

When Dominica did this it caused Bill to relinquish his hold on her pussy.

It gave Megyn the opportunity to resume what Bill was doing and she let out a groan when Megyn's fingers began sliding in and out of her pussy from behind.

Dominica bent over to give Megyn better access to her pussy and at the same time bring the huge black head of Kevin's cock to her tiny mouth. With her mouth opened to the max, she barely was able to get the huge head into her mouth.

Just then, Megyn's fingers slipped out of her pussy and she felt a pair of hands guide her hips over to one side. She felt a cock parting her pussy lips and Bill's cockhead slipped in, as he drove deeper she was pushed further down upon Kevin's cock. Her mouth was stuff full of black cock as Bill began fucking her cunt faster and faster. He went in deep and slammed into her harder and harder. He knew he wouldn't last long due to the long slow fucking Megyn and he was doing before they were interrupted by Dominica.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12