Focus

Story Info
He ravishes my body in a jealousy-fueled heat.
3.3k words
4.52
25.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lacylay
lacylay
23 Followers

He was solemn on the car ride home, barely glancing my way as we wound through the misty back roads toward our apartment, streetlights reflecting on the pavement, still damp from the summer rain earlier in the evening. Each time we passed one and his face was momentarily illuminated, I examined it for a hint of emotion, but consistently came up empty handed. I anxiously tried to imagine what he must be thinking. This was so unlike him. He was never one to give the cold shoulder.

The car tires crunched on the crumbling blacktop of the parking lot, and we silently strode up to the second story loft we had rented out together in June. I slipped out of my strappy heels, my feet thanking me. I usually didn't wear such flashy shoes, but I had really gone all out tonight. Between my long blonde locks curled into perfectly tousled ringlets; to my skin-tight bejeweled jeans that hugged the voluptuous curves of my thighs, hips, and bottom; to my fitted, cropped tank top that showed just a crescent of the soft, fair skin of my slim tummy and a noticeable amount of my small yet full breasts, perky nipples clearly visible beneath the fabric. I was quite the spectacle and I knew it. My emerald eyes were glowing with confidence the entire night as I danced and drank at the swanky new nightclub downtown. I was radiating sensual, feminine beauty and I loved it.

Ethan, on the other hand, looked the part but surely was not acting it anymore. Dressed in a cleanly pressed button down tucked into form-fitting jeans, his soft brown hair effortlessly yet stylishly pushed to the side, revealing his youthful, handsome face and Atlantic blue eyes, he had left the house beaming with something nearing narcissism. When we arrived downtown, he had clearly been feeling in his element, meeting new people, chatting away, even dancing with me a bit. But a couple hours in, I noticed a change in his demeanor. He became increasingly shut out and though he claimed to be bored and tired, it was obvious something had gotten to him. By the time we left, he was practically pouting. Now, back at our home, I wasn't about to go to bed anxious and frustrated with his childish behavior.

"Ethan," he glanced toward me cooly. "What's going on? Why are you upset with me?"

"I just wasn't having fun," he responded flatly.

"You were having plenty of fun when we first got there," I countered, nipping his argument in the bud.

"I got tired."

"It's only 9 o'clock."

"You were drinking too much; I got nervous."

"I had 3 drinks and you've never had a problem with that before."

"I don't like dancing in front of people."

"Ethan, stop with the fucking excuses!" I finally blurted out. He froze, clearly not expecting such a harsh response. I took a breath. "I know you're lying," I continued, regaining some composure. "I don't understand it though. We talk about everything. What's going on? What's really getting to you?"

He sighed and looked to the floor, shifting uncomfortably. The entryway was still dark, the floorboards dimly lit by moonlight, but I could feel his face contorting as he struggled to find the right words. Finally, he spoke. "It was... that guy." He sounded defeated.

"Which one?" It was a pointless question. The minute he said it, my heart sank because deep down, I knew which one.

"Jake."

I flinched at his name. "Oh... What about him?" Another pointless question.

"You were flirting with him." He said it with an undertone of jealousy that I had never seen in him before.

"We were just talking. I thought he was cute but it was all harmless."

"Honestly?" Ethan asked, sounding somewhat incredulous and somewhat curious.

"Yes, of course." I reassured, but my heart rate accelerated with uncertainty.

"I saw you leaning into him, and the way you kept touching his arms and thighs. You wanted more than that." His words came out soft, more hurt than accusatory. It was then I realized he wasn't mad or jealous; he was scared. I didn't say anything. We just stared at each other for a moment. I felt like crying. Then he spoke up again. "He was nothing like me. Did you like that about him?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I felt so vulnerable and small.

"He was very tall and muscular, so much more masculine than me. Did that turn you on?"

I felt ashamed, but at the same time, I wanted to give an honest answer. I thought for a moment, then responded carefully. "I won't lie to you, honey. In a way, yes, it did. But not because I don't love your body or find it very sexy. It's just... Well, I haven't been getting the attention I need lately."

Even through the dark, I could see his brow furrow in shocked confusion. "What do you mean?"

He sounded so genuinely concerned, it encouraged me to keep talking. "The reason I was so attracted to him was because... he was just so big and strong. I imagined all the ways he could dominate me. How he could take my body and just use me and control me. And I loved the attention he was giving me... You've barely noticed me lately, Ethan, much less touched me." His face shifted again, this time filled with shame. I continued, "We've been so busy, between the move and work and our families... But I feel forgotten about. You used to give me so much attention. You used to have sex with me every day. Now, you don't even give me a second glance when I get all dressed up. Like tonight. I told you over and over how great you look, but you didn't tell me once what you thought of me, even though I know everyone else noticed. It was impossible to miss."

He was silent for a moment, thinking. Then, finally, voice cracking, he spoke up. "I'm so sorry. You're right. I haven't been appreciating you like I used to, and like I should. Now I can barely stand to see you even talking to another man. I'm acting like a jealous asshole. I want you all to myself, but I'm treating you like it doesn't even matter that you're my girl." We stared at each other quietly for another moment, then he straightened himself up a bit, pushing his hair off his forehead. He sounded stronger when he spoke again. "And I have to admit, seeing you over at the bar, flirting with that guy and putting your hands all over him... It made me think of all the things I want to do to you."

He took a step closer and I instinctually leaned in. My heart rate accelerated and warmth spread between my thighs. "Like what?" I asked, breathless.

"I want you to show me what a good girl you can be for me. If you want a man who takes control, then that's what you'll get, princess. Is that really what you want?"

"Yes," I whispered. I felt my thin, cotton panties quickly becoming soaked.

He placed his hand on my cheek, his fingers gently tracing a sensual path down my neck, resting just above my creamy breasts. I felt a trail of tiny goosebumps raise in response. With his other hand, he held the back of my hair and guided me in close til our chests and foreheads met. I felt his breath on my lips before he closed the distance and kissed me passionately. I immediately dissolved into him, shaking with anticipation.

The kisses were deep and slow at first, but as I buried my fingers in his hair and felt his cock growing against my thigh, our pace accelerated. A tiny moan escaped my parted lips between heaving breaths and I knew that was all he needed. One hand slid beneath my ass and the other found its place firmly between my shoulder blades. I immediately wrapped my legs around his hips as he lifted me, pushing my back to the wall with just enough force to make me gasp. Once he had me in position, his hand trailed down my back til he could take greedy handfuls of my plump backside. Suddenly, it was as if he couldn't get enough of me. Hips, thighs, tummy, and breasts all got their fair share of attention as well as I felt him grinding his now-throbbing cock against the crotch of my jeans.

He adjusted his grip, lifting me from the wall, and carried me to the living room, tossing me onto the couch, legs spread wide. I panted and squirmed as I looked up at him. The moonlight flooded the room, making it painfully easy to see his every move. It was like he was teasing me, torturing me. Ever so slowly, he undid the buttons of his shirt, one by one, never losing eye contact. He worked his way out of it, coyly revealing sun-kissed shoulders that led into tanned arms. His hands lowered to his waistline, and I swear I saw him tentatively stroke his shaft over the taut material of his pants. As he undid the zipper, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, straining beneath the thick denim. Finally, he pulled the jeans down to his ankles and removed them completely. His boxers were already thoroughly soaked through with hot, sticky precum. He paused for a moment here, savoring the feeling of his hand against his dick and the way it made me writhe and moan. Then he slid off his underwear as well and stood before me, completely naked, swollen cock dripping deliciously.

I began to eagerly tug at my shirt, wanting to strip myself as quickly as possible in hopes of receiving the fucking I had been craving. But Ethan's hand quickly stopped me, grabbing my wrists tight and binding them in front of me.

"Nuh uh," he cooed. "Not so fast, naughty little girl. You do as I say and go at my pace, understand?" I nodded. I felt overwhelmed with a strange mix of desperation and submissive excitement. He carefully released his hold on me and I smiled teasingly. I placed my hands obediently above my head. His nose crinkled and he grinned in return. "Much better," he praised. I wiggled my hips back and forth, urging him to remove my uncomfortably wet jeans. "Would you like me to take those off of you, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, please," I answered sweetly.

"Ok, honey. Stay still and I'll get you comfy."

He removed my pants in the same fashion as he had his, slowly and sensually, enjoying every inch of newly-exposed skin as he went. I struggled to obey his orders to lie still. It was so tantalizing watching him undress me and knowing there was nothing I could do to stop myself from becoming more and more his toy with each passing second. Once my legs were completely bare, he climbed on top of me, straddling me carefully so that none of his body made any contact with mine. This only proved to torment me more. He motioned for me to hold my arms up above my head, and I did so, arching my back as well. Taking the bottom of my tank top, he wriggled it up to reveal the soft flesh of my belly, complete with a small, sparkling piercing. He took a moment to take in my shape, relishing in the way it curved beneath him, so sensual and beautiful. He continued to move my shirt up until it rested just below my nipples, only the very bottom of my breasts peeking through. Pausing again, he let out a muffled moan as he lifted the tight fabric, tugging at my breasts until they finally popped out and bounced into place. I felt precum dribble down onto my quivering thigh and my pussy throbbed. He sat back on his heels, my nearly-nude body spread out before him, only the scrap of fabric that was my tiny panties left covering my cunt.

He leaned in and kissed me deeply again. I patiently kept immobile above my head, although I would have loved to bury them in his hair or squeeze his sexy bottom. His lips trailed across my cheek to my ear, and he bit the lobe gently. "Sit up, princess," he whispered. I quickly got on my knees in front of him on the sofa. He laid back, hard cock standing before me, as he used one hand to squeeze and stroke it. "You think you can go off and be lusting over another man's dick? Nuh uh. No, baby, that's not how it works. Now I need you to show me how you worship this cock. Show me how desperate it makes you. Show me what a little slut it makes you want to be."

I couldn't hide my enthusiasm as I got onto all fours and quickly placed my lips on the head, kissing my way all down the shaft until I reached his balls, taking a moment to suck each one. I greedily licked back up from bottom to tip. His dick was already soaked with a mixture of my saliva and his precum. Finally, I took him all the way into my eager mouth, savoring the way it filled me and gagged me and tasted of sex. I felt his hands gather my hair and pull tight forcing me to take him deeper. I began to choke slightly, but pushed further still, drooling for his cock.

"Good girl," I heard him groan.

He tugged on my hair, guiding my up his shaft, then pushed me down onto him again. Eyes watering, I swallowed hard to keep from gagging. He began to move me faster and I bobbed my head in unison with his pushes and pulls. My uncontrollable moans were muffled by my full mouth. Simultaneously, his sighs and grunts became louder and more desperate by the second.

Suddenly, he pulled me off, sat up, slid my ass onto his lap, and bit my lip, our tongues intertwining. He loved to taste me after I sucked him and it only turned me on even more than before. His nails dug into the skin of my back, leaving behind a trail of raised marks. I began to grind against him and he responded by taking my hips and wriggling beneath me. His shaft teased my swollen clit. The sweat and heat between us was unbearable. I needed him that instant.

When my pleading moans finally became too much for him, he gave my ass one more squeeze and slid me back off his lap. "Turn around," he commanded. I knew exactly what he wanted. Crawling on my hands and knees, I faced my butt towards him, wiggling it temptingly and smiling over my shoulder. He pulled my panties down to knees and I felt the cool air hit my glistening cunt lips.

He gave my ass a single, firm smack. "That's my good little slut," he praised. He inched his way towards me, and I whined and squirmed. "Come on now," he soothed. "You know I'll give my girl what she wants. You just need to be patient." I could hear the sadistic grin in his voice. He loved to torment me like this. It drove him wild to watch me beg.

Finally, I felt the tip of his cock make contact with my slit. It took so much within me to resist forcing him inside me at that very second, and I had a sneaking suspicion he was exerting the same amount of self-control. Nonetheless, I remained steady, trusting he would please me if I only waited. The pressure between my thighs increased and I felt the head parting my lips. My pussy squeezed tight, almost as if it was uncontrollably trying to pull his cock inside of me. I needed it so bad. He pushed a little further and let out a small grunt. He was working his way into me and it was the sweetest torture I had ever received. I felt myself pulsating. I swore I was going to cum just from this sensation alone. Grabbing my hips hard, he thrust himself into me, forcing me to take his entire length.

With his cock fully buried in my cunt, I let go of all self-control. He pounded me relentlessly and I returned each movement with equal force. Our moans intermingled with the sounds of him ravishing my body. I felt dizzy with desire. His hands groped my ass eagerly as he fucked me tirelessly, owning me, making me helpless to his cock.

He pulled out, his chest heaving, both our breaths audible. He leaned over my back and kissed the nape of neck, sending shivers through every nerve ending. "Ride me, baby," he sighed. I needed no further instructions. He was on his back and I was straddling him in seconds, his slick cock in position between my thighs.

I lowered myself onto his lap, unable to taunt and tease as he had to me. I was too horny, too desperate. I was too much of a slut to ever say no to his waiting cock. He moaned happily as he felt my ass against his lap, his dick completely inside me once again. Taking hold of his bare chest, covered in a sheen of sweat, I began to ride him hard, feeling the force of his head against my most sensitive spots within me. My pussy convulsed and I knew it would only be moments before I reached orgasm.

Right on cue, he moaned, "Keep going, baby. Oh God, I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Make me cum." Adrenaline rushing, desperate to please him and to be filled with his semen, I bounced on his dick, our skin making contact in between thrusts, my clit rubbing against him hard. I felt my chest heaving for air as my moans came out in short, quick grunts. My muscles contacted, squeezing and suckling on his cock, pushing both him and I closer to the edge.

Our eyes locked. I tried desperately but couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," I cried out. "Please can I cum on your cock? Please, Ethan, please let me cum," I begged as I struggled for air.

"Yes, princess, cum for me," he groaned. I screamed in ecstasy and dug my nails into his bare shoulders and he pushed himself as far as I could take him into my horny little cunt. I felt his entire body tense then release, his eyes squeezing shut and an animalistic moan escaping his parted lips as he filled me with his delicious cum. That sensation was the last thing I felt before I exploded in my own orgasm. Toes curled, skin buzzing, I squirted on his dick and soaked the upholstery beneath our shaking bodies before collapsing on his chest, numb with pleasure.

I felt my chest expanding in unison with his, his cock still inside me and my hands still clinging to him, as if letting go might cause me to slip away from this moment. His fingertips trailed up and down my spine, leaving tingles where the scratch marks remained. He began to gently massage my shoulders, moving slowly to my sides, grabbing my hips, making his way to my butt. My entire body melted into him. His skin against mine had never felt better.

I looked him in the eyes then kissed him softly. He sighed and smiled sweetly, his eyes filled with adoration. "Is that what you needed, princess?" he asked gently.

I giggled and grinned at him. "Yes!" I replied, unable to contain my enthusiasm. "All I wanted was to be fucked by you."

He kissed me again and sighed, leaning back and closing his eyes. I snuggled into his chest and breathed in his scent. His lungs rose and fell, my body moving with them, rocking me to sleep, and in that moment, I couldn't care less about any man other than the one I held in my arms.

lacylay
lacylay
23 Followers