Foliage of the Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick's last night being happy with Lisa.
1.3k words
3.94
9.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Nick's Bar

He lit his cigarette and looked over the bar's dark atmosphere taking a deep inhale. "So, you really want to know why I'm here?" A question that didn't need asked. Of course, we do, and so does John as he listened to his friend speak. We all want to know. So why don't we float around this little bit of smoke and watch the two men drink their beer. One speaking the other nodding. One who will speak is about 5'11", dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a tanned skin that must be from the summer festivities of mowing and grilling, and is of a average build. The other it doesn't matter. John, can be whoever, we only want to know about Nick. Nick, our old friend whose hazel eyes are now tired, and he's taking another deep inhale of his Monarch cigarette. He takes a sip of his beer. Nothing better then a Bud Light straight from the tap on a night like this.

He looks up into John's eyes and stars speaking. His voice sounds old, almost deathly compared to the man whose sitting before us as we go around with his smoke watching.

"Lisa, I ... I don't know how this all happened, everything was great, man... it really was." He takes another sip of his beer and another deep inhale already preparing the next one. Its story time, what's story time with a cigarette or ten? "Well, after Vanessa left, I was devastated." He's turning back the clock a few years it seems, Vanessa a love of his from when he was still in college until he left. He's now 24 and Vanessa left when he was... 22 maybe, you can decide... he's talking again, lets listen.

"You know everything is right when she comes home and all you two can do is smile and try to stay away from each other. I remember each velvet kiss, I remember each long soft touch, I remember how we would make love...everywhere... and most of all I remember looking into Lisa's eyes and knowing... V would never come back and everything could be normal.

The night before, oh I remember the night before man. Let me tell you about it. (He's lighting another Monarch, this is going to get good, we know it is!) After I cleaned up after dinner, she came into the kitchen with a soft peck on my cheek. She whispered "I'm heading to the shower, I'll be back in a bit." I nodded, though inside I was smiling to myself, I had something planned alright, something big, big! I heard the water start and walked out to my car, opening the back seat door I took out a small plastic bag of rose petals. As she showered I made a path to our bed and sprinkled them around. I quickly lit some candles of different scents, (inside Nick's mind they were too many scents as he taps his glass, the waitress coming by to bring him another ice cold draft to go with his lukewarm cig) She came out of the shower in my AC/DC t-shirt that I got from a Goodwill near town. She had a set of white panties. Not ready for what I had in mind, sure. She was 5'6", she had the most beautiful blonde hair that went a bit past her shoulders, her deep blue eyes were enchanting, her white skin (not a fan of the tanning parlor?) was silk and smooth, her button nose, ... oh God... I could... (is that a tear, Nick?) I took her into my arms man, I took her and held her close, her heart beat was increasing little by little and I knew that tonight was our night. She was my star, she was my everything. V didn't exist anymore. In the back ground I could hear the TV, I must left it on, but I don't think she cared as her silk red lips met mine.

"A young boy was recovered after a search for 3 days..." the nightly news... I had some news... man I was in love. I felt an immediate growth... as those white panties moved against the jeans, I had on. She helped me out of my own white t-shirt. Her lips going to my shoulders, but I wanted them, they had to be mine again so I kissed her, and I kissed her again, feeling her hands fiddle with the jeans, they dropped. Oh, how I wish I could have had her right there, but this was her night, not mine. I stopped her before she could get into the dark blue boxers I wore. I layed her on those roses and dug my nose into her panties. I could smell her, I could smell her love filling the room, soon the panties would be drenched. (another cigarette lighting, this boy is on a roll, wouldn't you say?)

My hands reached up and found those perfect B cup breasts. Her nipples were hard, and warm under my fingers as my hand went back down and pulled them off. I made sure every bit of her skin was touched by the panties on their way down. Her wonderful shaved mound. I bent before her and began to thrust my tongue in and out softly, then I sucked softly on her clit. I did this in what seemed forever...but perhaps it was minutes. I felt her wetness increasing, She rapped her legs around me. She filled our home with moans and cries of love...or was it lust...I was too drunk on her scent to know. I licked her and I flicked her. She came more then willingly into my mouth, twice."

John asked the waitress for another beer. Nick lit one more cigarette. "Well, she was tugging lightly at her now messed up hair. She looked hungry. She pulled me up, I felt my hard on rub against her soaked pussy. Our lips stayed together, our tongues twisted. Before I could pull back and say anything, her hands were removing my boxers. My last defense against her. I felt myself be sucked into her world. Surrounded by a lust and love that I had known for one other women, but it could not have been this strong. She moaned softly as my hard warm cock entered her. (Another Tear Nick?) I was surrounded, being taken by the girl of my dreams. Her warm pussy went up and down, soaking me with her juices. I was saturated by her thoughts, and deep within her loving cup. I could feel her hardened clit press against my overly hard cock. We came together, my love mixing with hers. She looked deep into my eyes and we kissed. She kissed me like she meant it..."

Nick began to weep but stopped himself putting out that last cigarette and standing up. John spoke. "What happened then?"

Nick walked toward the door and looked back at John. "Vanessa..."

He went through the door and into the night, with nothing but his thoughts for company and the smoke of what was left of a soft pack of Monarchs. Maybe he would switch to Pall Mall or even Camel. He walked on and the morning after came to his mind. He still smelt like Lisa. He loved the scent. He walked out of his house and down to his car and started it as usual. He drove about 20 minutes to work as usual. He worked the entire morning on a marketing presentation for some sort of jet company, he didn't care, he just did his job.

He was at lunch with his friends, as usual. Then he saw her with her dark hair and her brown eyes, and dark skin, and movements that just said "Nick...I'm here...for you..."