Foliage of the Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Vanessa comes back into Nick's life.
2.5k words
3.64
7.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Coffee, Blood, and Vanessa

Ah, we left Nick leaving his bar; he's covered with smoke and a sweet memory of Lisa. What about that bitter memory of Vanessa? I think we should stick around, and see what ole Nicky Boy will think up next. It's like a free movie anyhow. Have your popcorn? Let's go!

Nick walked a few blocks and smoked another cigarette. His mind wondered far and out into the deep darkness that alcohol had built a wall around. Lisa, god how he missed Lisa with everything he had, she was everything he ever wanted. He took a deep puff as his mind went back to that day and seeing Vanessa again.

She walked up, her dark hair blowing in the wind... what's that scent? Its lavender, you fool. Of course it is it always was her favorite scent, the scent they shared after love making. She smiled that coy smile, her plump red lips forming a perfect shape as she spoke her honey words and Nick did everything in his power not to look up at her eyes. "I never thought you would be here" She said softly.

"I ..." he took a deep breath and fell into her dark skin. Vanessa responded.

"Well, I'm back in town for a little while, I have a cell phone, if you want to play some catch up."

Nick knew what she asked, but all he heard was "Come on Nick, you and I got a date with destiny, come on, and come hard...you want me and you know it. Come all over again!" Nick shook his head. "I don't know, V... I got this thing."

Vanessa's red lips formed a sad arch and she said in a slightly hurt voice, "someone wouldn't like me hanging with you?"

At this point he wanted to say yes, leave! Instead he said, "No, it's not that. Lisa is great and she wouldn't mind." Vanessa's dark smile came back. "Good, then how about the old coffee house we use to go to when we didn't feel like drinking lets say seven tonight."

She smiled and turned as he tried to begin a protest. He was left with just one thought from here. Why didn't I just say no?

Ah, Old Nick...poor Nick really. Can we all see what's happening? Oh, he's surrounded by thoughts again... what do you think of that? He just can't escape her.

Nick is lighting another cigarette. If he doesn't die of cancer maybe he'll be so kind to tell us the rest of the story.

"The night came..." He said softly to his sobering self and his unseen audience. "The night came... and it was seven..."

And it looks like we're being transported to another place and time. In this place and time, the shadows Nick has always feared are his traveling companions. He'll be watching just like we are now. He's watching so closely, that one might think he's mad. Of course, to follow the heart's desires shows a level of madness.

He sees himself walking into that coffee house. He'll later call it the coffee house of the damned, I mean, that's what he is right? If you lost your star, aren't you damned? He knows the answer; I suppose we don't, not really.

Nick walked in and sat down with Vanessa. Vanessa smiled that perfect smile, the one he had grown use too after long periods of love making. He wished he hadn't seen it. He didn't want to remember how good it felt to be inside her. He wished he had not known that her kiss was better than anything else on this earth. He felt gooseflesh arise over his arms as Vanessa pushed some of her obsidian hair to the side..

Lisa's thoughts are strong in his heart, that's true, but are they really strong enough? Come now, we know that answer, let's watch what happened. Much like that bar, we'll just float around and watch and listen.

Nick sat and tried to focus his attention on the table. A waitress came by making small talk and greeting them. "Would you like anything?" she asked with a tone that said she wanted someone to sit with at a coffee shop. Vanessa said her order, Nick didn't listen. He waved his hand with a "No, thanks."

The inside of the building was like any other coffee place. There was art from the local university art students that didn't make a lick of sense to Nick. Lisa liked those paintings though. At that moment a voice from a distant memory said in a soft matter-of-fact tone "Lisa isn't here to help you, kiddo." The waitress walked by and handed Vanessa her drink. The plastic cup made a ring of sweat on the chipped wooden table.

Vanessa took a drink of her mocha, maybe peanut butter mocha; Nick didn't know, nor did he care. She licked her luscious red lips, retiring the taste filled foam that encamped it self after the drink.

Nick's conscious began to shout to him. It said "Why are you here? What are you doing?" Nick did not know why or what, but he knew that it was too late for that anyway.

They made small talk through out the evening. Nick's cell phone rang once with an angel's voice on the line. He told her an estimated time that he would be home. He prayed it gave him little time to continue to fall into the trap that Vanessa so silently laid. During their talk, Vanessa spoke of how she broke up with some author. She then spoke of how she attended a few rallies protesting the war in Iraq. Lisa's father was a veteran and wanted to sign up to go to the front lines. Nick decided early on not to take a side, he didn't like death, but he didn't like cruel and unusual death and torture. He was about as in the middle as you could get on the issue.

There was a fatal mistake during the exchange of conversation. Nick smiled when she spoke of the author. That smile would be the finishing of Nick. As Nick watched on with his silent audience, everything froze around the smile. Everything was a stage of ice sculptures and soft glowing lights. She smiled back and he was lost in enchantment of scents that belonged to Vanessa and ungrounded coffee. Both aromas are awakening to the senses and one is very deadly.

Now, what is this? Oh, look! She's asking him to head back to her hotel. Say no Nick. Nick is actually yelling this at the images of his memories flying by. Yell louder! Haha, silly boy... Vanessa is breaking down what's left of your pitiful defense against her. In the other world, he's actually just counting three Monarch cigarettes left. He needs more, I think. I'm quite sure now. Here comes some more. The stage is being set for a new act.

They walked down... what street is this, God Nick didn't know. He thinks its 5th. He can smell fresh baked bread from a nearby sandwich place that delivers to the university nearby. They walk and it only took the wind shifting once before they are in front of a door. "The key..." Vanessa said smiling a dark smile at him.

This is your last chance, Nick. Run! Run away from this! Go home to Lisa. We all know he won't.But, we must try to stop him none the less. Nobody likes to watch someone damn their soul. I would hate to see a good ole boy like Nick ruin his life.

He enters. The door closes. Darkness collides with a soft creek of the door. Vanessa almost reaches him threatening a kiss. He tries to back away but knocks his shoulder against the door.

"V...I can't," is what he's managing to say.

"Sure," Vanessa responds. Her voice is far smoother then Lisa's at this point.

Before he knows what's going on, he's against the wall. He can feel her dark skinned hand moving under his pants, tugging against his boxers. Grabbing at him, squeezing him, moving down to his balls and rubbing them.

Nick tried to resist, for Lisa, he tried to resist. Closing his eyes and holding his breath, backing against the wall. He is pretty much helpless. She wraps her hand around his stiffening cock. So this is it. He tries to move once more but all he does is help her undo his pants. She leans up against him tracing her lips up and down his ear. He's tries to shake his head to get rid of the sensation but she's rubbing his cock, licking his ear. All his senses are gone His cock is now very hard; it feels so good back in her warm hand. He lowers his head as he feels his thoughts leave him, his skin being moved against her hand.

"No, V...please...no..." His head falls back against the wall as she goes to her knees smiling. She runs her mouth over the head of his cock. Nick is still shaking his head, his hands trying to form a fist, failing to do so. Her mouth goes down on his cock; his last defenses are being destroyed. There are moments of her head moving up and down and his moans escaping. After this she is taking a load of Nick, and smiling as she cleans her self for a moment. He came all inside her mouth and there is nothing left for him to do but say something to the remaining shadows.

"No, No I'm so sorry..." he says to the room and Vanessa.

Vanessa smiles and licks her lips again.

"Mmmm... Nick best ever... of course... I believe you owe me..."

What can he do? He could leave, that's what he could do. He could say never again and turn around and walk out the door and go home and never see John at the bar, and never smoke a pack of Monarch's and never be walking toward a gas station to get another pack of cigarettes.

Nick unzips her pants. Her velvety dark legs appear from under the jeans. Her black thong is so hot against her skin. He brings her to a sitting position and then positions her legs up on his shoulders. He's surrounded by her musk. In his nostrils it smells like Lisa and Vanessa mixing together. He enters her with his tongue, as he had Lisa the night before. He's sucks and flicks her clit, shamefully loving the taste of her pussy. She begins to moan. That sweet dark wetness is all over his lips and he's lusting for it more and more. He's in her trap, of course. There is no walking out now. There is only sucking on that precious clit. Lapping at her hot juices and letting her cum all over his mouth in a matter of minutes as she bucks her hot mound against his face.

He looks up pathetically. Vanessa looks wonderful and hums to herself as she pulls him up. She kisses him, his lips taste like her fingers after they play with her precious pussy. That's good. She pushes him down. His cock takes no time to become erect again, she positions her hot wet mound over the growing cock. In a matter of moments he's deep inside her. His hands reach up and massage and squeeze her D breasts. He starts moving his hips with hers. He's completely lost now. She's grabbing the bed post. There's moaning. The hot mixture they create, over takes Nick. There speed increases, just as he begins to squeeze her assets harder and harder. The room is swimming by her scent. His cock is deep inside her pussy. Vanessa is fucking him in more ways then one this time. Vanessa is almost screaming then muffling it when she buries her teeth deep into his shoulder. He's the one who wants to scream but instead a hot stream of cum begins flowing inside her. Blood forms at the bite, and flows out onto the bed with as hard thrust continue.

He turns her on her back and lifts one of her legs up. His face is no longer a resemblance of Nick that once loved Lisa. This is the face of a man whose been over taken with lust of Vanessa's pussy. He pounds into her. She is yelling for him to do it harder.

"Fucking hit my clit, Nick, yea fucking inside me!"

We should leave, but we aren't going to. Nick does as he's told, fucking hitting that clit as she wants. Then her pussy sucks onto his cock once more before her juices are everywhere around them. Her sweat falls from her brow as Nick falls on her. His eyes are looking around, wondering what's happened. A tear falls from his eyes. He can't smell Lisa.

Vanessa smiled as she lit a cigarette and gave him his first since she left.

"Mmm... good old Camel Jade... right" he says to himself as the bitter sweet smoke enters his lungs. As they lay on their backs now, smoking the cigarettes, Vanessa turns onto her stomach and looks deeply into Nick's eyes..

"You know, I can come back, Nick. Everything could go back to normal. All you need to do is get rid of that Lisa chick."

He flinches as if slapped. "I don't..." He doesn't finish the sentence. Nick sits up and looks at her.

She smiles "Nick, I'll keep in touch..." she says her hot mound gleaming with the mixture of come and secretion. She runs her hands over her hard nipples. Nick feels his shoulder. Fucking bleeding... fucking bruised. Another tear falls as he walks out the door.

The world we are in seems to go back to Nick at an all night gas station purchasing a pack of Pall Malls (burns longer!) Yes, they do, Nick. Nick lights one next to the sign that says no smoking. He doesn't smile, though usually he might. He can feel his cock being hit by V's pussy still.

He walked on down the street and onto the campus of a small state university right in Indiana. He passes a marble sign. He looks up and sees a girl in the window looking out as a boy comes behind her. What's going on up there? Oh that's another story. Nick is who we're catering to at the moment.

He walks down the cracked sidewalk. There are some flashers of a university cop up ahead blocking the street he was on when he came out of the coffee place. What's the name of that place? Coffee Grounds, Nick thinks to himself. He takes a deep inhale of the last Monarch. He wonders if that author on that erotica site that goes to the Religious University is still around. He shrugs. He smiles. "She would know what to do..." he says softly.

That isn't all that happened is it Nick? Look he's still hiding something, isn't he?

Nick sits down after crossing some of the campus. Some kids walk by, one asking where the flippers are. He didn't know why they wanted flippers at a time like this. Either way his mind begins to drift again.

This night is one of the longest Nick has ever encountered. Morning will not come, because Nick has no sun tonight. It won't rise. Maybe, never again for him.