Follow My Request Slut

Story Info
You're ordered to follow every instruction in the Hotel room.
1.5k words
4.05
22.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You enter the hotel room its very beautiful, dark walls, lovely huge four-poster bed, large fur throw on the bed. Lights are turned down very low and the City lies out ahead of you through the large double ceiling to floor windows.

The curtains are drawn back, and the darkness and lights from the city are a stark contrast.

You walk over to the table where there is a note.

Press me

You press the button and soft music fill the room, slow sensual music. You stand and take it in for a second. Then look round and see another note on the bedside table.

Eat me

You pick up the little box and open it; there is one chocolate inside. You take it out and do as instructed; the chocolate is delicious and fills your mouth. The aroma fills your nostrils and it melts on your tongue. You swallow the chocolate but the taste stays with you.

As you sit on the bed on the fur throw you see another note on the wardrobe

Wear me

You open the wardrobe door and look inside, their inside is a beautiful see thru bra and nickers hung on a hanger. You take them off and throw them on the bed and reach in for the heels that are on display, High black patent and with a very pointed toe.

You strip off and hang your clothes up placing the bra and knickers on. They feel amazing against your skin, soft, and luxurious you then step into the shoes. They are high but you manage to stand and turn and take a look at yourself in the mirror. You never feel this sexy but right now in that moment you feel very sexy.

Now what you think?

You look around and see a box on the other bedside table, another note.

Put me on

You open the box and see a pair of slim wireless headphones. There is a note inside that tells you to put them on and press a button.

You put them and press the button; the music in the room moves from the speaker to your ears and your head is full of the music.

Then you hear my voice...

"Welcome beautiful, I see you've found everything? Now there are a couple more things I need you to do.

First go to the desk draw and take out the eye mask. Then when you have done it turn down the lights in the room to number 1 switch on the wall next to the mirror."

You do as your told and you walk over to the lights and turn them to very low. The room is warm and with the music and lights it's already getting to you, the anticipation you can feel your pussy becoming wetter.

"OK beautiful that's all the things to do except two. Go and stand in front of the window and place your eye mask on."

You walk over your eyes darting around trying to see if anyone is looking at you. You breathe deeply and take a second before placing the eye mask over your eyes.

"Now Slut"

The name has changed from beautiful to Slut. You know it's playtime.

"I can see you right now...I'm looking at your amazing body, I'm watching your every move. I want you to touch yourself through those pretty little knickers you've got on."

I watch as your right hand moves down to the front of your knickers and your left hand reaches for the window to steady yourself. You stroke your clit for the first time and you know you are not going to last long.

I see your body moving, your arse rotating with each stroke of your clit.

"Now when you are close to cumming I want you to place your left hand off the window and place it on your head. You must not come until I tell you to Slut."

You take in the instructions and it spurs you on and you feel the orgasm building.

Your left hand moves quickly from the window to your head...

"Not yet Slut, breath..."

"You know I want this orgasm more than you don't you Slut?"

"Breath.."

"I want you to explode for me in a minute.."

"Breath.."

"Cum for me Slut cum for me now"

I watch as your legs buckle in ward and you clamp your hand between your legs, your left hand moves back to the window to steady yourself.

After what feels to you like ages you finally straighten up and stand straight again awaiting further instructions.

Your breathing is short and you attempt to gain your composure.

"Place both hands on the window and open your legs a little wider than shoulder width apart"

You move your feet and place your hands as instructed.

You wait...

You hear me exhale.

Then you feel my breath on your neck, it makes you jump. Nothing...

You feel my singers on your wrist, just fingertips as they drag up your forearm. Your body is alive with goose bumps. The other hand reaches the other wrist and does the same thing, stopping on your elbows.

Both hands then move up your forearms and under your armpits.

You let out an audible sigh and shudder as I reach round to your shoulders, my hands then go across your back to your neck and reach around onto your cheeks.

They linger there very briefly, moving back down the sides of your body, lightly grazing your ribs and moving around to the back of your bra and unfastening it.

I take one strap and lead it to your hand and take it off you then the other one. You feel my hands move around back to your rib cage and now round the front and up to your breasts. You breathe deeply when I touch your nipples. They are already erect when you feel them being rolled between my thumb and forefinger.

I pull them lightly away from your body and you feel your pussy dripping at the feelings I'm creating in your mind.

Your nipples remain in my fingers as I sink my teeth into your shoulder, passionately but not hurting you. I hold you in my teeth and pinch your nipples a little harder. Then move to the other shoulder following the same path.

I let go and move away from you.

You are waiting you know I'm there you can't see me, hear me, but you know I'm there watching you.

You feel my hand slide through from behind you rubbing your pussy through your knickers, your moist pussy moving freely under the silkiness of the knickers.

I slide your knickers to one side and slide my finger inside you and slowly fuck you with it.

Your moans are becoming more frequent and breathier.

My finger slips out and slides to your clit and gently slowly coaxes it out, small strokes very little pressure but enough for you to be grinding yourself on my finger. I allow this as I know you're so turned on.

I leave my finger in place and you grind on it until you move your hand off the wall and onto your head. Well-remembered Slut.

I don't allow you to but I know it's inevitable but I'm not speaking. I take my finger away and you grind in mid air frustrated at not being allowed to cum when you're so close.

Nothing...

Where did I go? Your mind is swimming? What's he done? Why did he leave me?

I rush at you and grab at your knickers ripping them from your body, I shove my hard cock into you and for the first time you feel my naked body against yours as you are lifted and shoved flat against the cold window. Your face and breasts forced against the glass.

I'm fucking you frantically and you are cumming on my cock. You love the feeling of being powerless.

My grunting and shouts are assaulting your ears.

"Fuck yes, dirty bitch, my slut, I need you, cunt, I need your cunt, Fuck cum for me slut" over and over in your ears as you shudder to another orgasm.

I pull out of you leaving you against the window

"Kneel next to the window with the right hand side of your face pressed against the glass"

You sink to your knees next to the window shattered and breathless.

You feel the first splatter of cum hit your face and you open your mouth quickly to catch some of your mans spunk.

You feel like you're covered in it.

"Stay still Slut"

You stay on your knees and wait. You feel the headphones being taken off and then the eye mask.

You adjust your eyes to the light and the room is full of light bright and warm. There is cum on your face and all over the window. You look up at me sat watching you.

You now work out that with the darkness outside and the light in the room that anyone and everyone outside can see everything that you've just done.

You blush and I motion you to come to me. You stand up and walk over to me, I take your hand and lead you to sit in my lap.

We kiss passionately and you melt into me.