Follow The Script

Story Info
Agency provides scripts to aid sexual relations.
1.7k words
4.09
21.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69YES
69YES
3 Followers

I learned from the surveys into sexual relationships that many people didn't know how to start. So I started up an agency to guide the more daring of these people through by providing scripts they could follow. The following story illustrates how a man and woman can progress, using a script.

......................................

"Yes, I think we may be able to help you. Just follow the script provided," the agent told me.

"Okay, I'll try it," James said.

"Remember, it's best to not to read it in advance, just flow with it as it progresses."

I arrived at the apartment building and pressed the buzzer next to apt. 69.

I had my script open, so when the female voice said, "Yes?" Reading from the script, I responded, "Telephone repairman."

The security door clicked as she said, "Come on up."

I knocked on the door 69, which was opened. A smiling woman, about 35 years of age, bright red lipstick, and a floral print shift stood there with a script in her hand. The script read, "Stare at her breasts." She blushed, saying, "Please come, in."

She didn't give me much room to pass through the door, and moved toward me as I slipped by her, touching me lightly on the arm with her breast, as I continued looked at the script.

As she closed the door, I read from the script, "How can I help you today?" I noticed her shift was pretty short, exposing almost all of her beautiful smooth legs. I was wearing the overalls provided by the agency, thankful of the comfortable fit as I start to stiffen.

"My telephone stopped working, I don't know what's wrong with it."

She walked across the room, placed her feet wide apart and bent at the waist to pick up a handset on the floor. The curve of her hips framed a wide patch of red panties, as her dress rode up. The mound of her womanhood moulded the shiny cloth.

"Can you see anything wrong?" she asked, and then stood with the phone in her hand.

"It looks in good form to me," I read as she handed me the phone.

I took the phone, picking up the receiver to listen. "The receiver look fine, but there's nothing coming through. Would you show me where the socket is?" I read.

"Oh yes, just come through here," she said, as she tugged at her dress front.

I followed her into the next room, where she knelt and stuck her head beneath a small table. Her dress rode up even further this time, I looked as her ass stuck up when she arched her back.

I stiffened more; I tried to hide my tenting overalls with the script.

"Can you see it under here?" she said pointing under the table.

When I didn't respond, she turned her head, catching me staring at her panty-covered vagina.

I lifted my script to read from it, "Yes, yes. It needs some plugging in."

Looking up from the script, her eyes were wide, focused on the movement in my overalls.

She looked me in the eye, then down again. I felt we were swimming in emotions.

She went back to her script. "Oh my goodness, of course it does. Would you please plug it for me?"

Following the script, the next block said to kneel down beside her and plug in the phone, carefully brushing the back of my arm gently across her breast, saying, "With pleasure."

As I knelt, I noted her musky fragrance. She drew in a quick breath as I slid my arm along her breast, feeling the warmth. As we looked into each other's eyes, her wide pupils drew me in.

She blinked and read, "Thank you. Would you like some coffee?"

My script said "If she says 'Thank you. I need to make some urgent phone calls now', then you must say 'Glad to meet you, thank you' and leave.

If she asks you to have some coffee, but you don't want to continue then say 'No, thank you.' she'll thank you and you can leave. If you want to continue say 'Yes. Yes, I'd like that very much' and proceed".

The building excitement between us had driven me past my usual inhibitions.

"Yes. Yes, I'd like that very much."

We went to the kitchen. I sat at down at the table, as per the script, as she carried over a cup of coffee. Her nipples raised the thin cotton, the dark her areoles showed as a shadow through. She appeared to trip, the warm coffee splashed across my chest and puddled in my lap. I was shocked but realised the coffee wasn't hot.

"I'm so sorry," she said as she grabbed up a kitchen towel and dabbed at my chest, rubbing downward to my erection. "I'm sorry, now you're pants are all wet." The warm liquid spread though my groin and when she touched my penis through the fabric I let out a quick gasp.

"That's all right."

She read from her script, "I'd better wash that for you."

"Would you?" I read.

"Sure, it won't take long, why don't you slip them off in the bathroom. You'll find a robe there, though I'm afraid it may be a bit small."

"Sure. Your really good to look after me this way."

In the bathroom, I shucked off my overalls and briefs. The robe fit well, except it only just covered me. My erection had faded, or I would have been very visible.

She placed my clothes into the washer drier located behind a door in the kitchen.

"Oh, I need some other help, the bedroom phone isn't working either."

"I'm here to for your service," I read from the script, as we walked down the hallway.

"Just wait here, I'll show you where the socket is," she read.

I stood just inside the doorway; she read the script while she crossed to the bed. Standing at the edge she paused still reading. Finally she climbed onto the bed, which was pushed up against the wall. I saw the red panties were gone, as she slowly crawled across the bed, the slit of pinky purple was visible, as pink lips glistened as they slid past each other. Her knees wide apart, she reached down the wall on the other side, giving a view of the inner lips below a puckered brown anus.

"It's just here," she read from the script on the bed, one hand over the side of the bed, the other between her knees on the bed.

My script gave another choice, I can say I need my overall to work to opt out, or I ask her if it's urgent, and if she says 'No', I'm to say I need my overalls to work, if she says 'Yes' then we proceed.

"Is this urgent?"

"Oh yes, could you please have a closer look?" she read.

Then she looked up from the script to see my yang lifting the robe. Her hand went up to cover her yin as she gazed and slowly rubbed.

I walked toward her, reading, "Where is the phone?"

"The phone, phone?" she said in a dazed fashion. "Oh yeah," she looked again at the script, "It just under the pillow, can you get it?"

I walked to the head of the bed, and had to reach across under the far pillow to pull out the phone and cord. She was flushed from head to toe and had removed her hand.

"Would you show me where the socket is by standing with your back to the wall with your legs on each side?"

"Will you plug it in then?" she read.

"According to the installation instructions, I inspect it first, to ensure it's clear," I read.

She swivelled her feet off the bed, reading, "You asked me stand, back to the wall ... yes, please, have a closer look."

I rolled onto the bed, with the plug in my hand, on my back, with my head tipped back over the edge, between her legs, looking down at the wall socket.

"Yes there it is," looking up her pussy was just inches away. The bud engorged, emerged while a small trickle of moisture slid from a small shadow.

"Let me make sure it's clear for you," she read, then slid her hand up her thigh, slipping her third finger in the moist shadow, then out and up to circle her clit, and again, and again. Then she brought it backward to the wall and slid down to the wall socket, slowly bending her knees.

I tipped my head back to receive her moist skin on my tongue, moving it left and right in her valley.

"Ohhh, yes, it's clear. Does it pass inspection?"

"Mmm Hmm." I hummed into her.

"Now I'd better check the plug."

She bends over my body without moving her sex from my mouth, placing one hand on the bed and the other on my cock. The warmth of her hand, then her mouth, and I could feel my balls tighten in, with a pulse of pleasure. I moaned into her pussy and felt her vibration on my penis.

She gently raised herself, and I was looking at up at her smiling upside down face.

Back to the script she said, "Do you think everything is ready now?"

I read the choice of, "Yes" to proceed.

"Wonderful, I just want to come around so I can watch you connect the phone, OK."

"Please."

She swung one leg over and climbed onto the bed.

"Do you mind if I sit on you while I watch?"

"Go ahead."

She shuffled her shins on either side of my body, 'till I was looking up her dress again.

As she settling down, I felt her thigh on my cock head. She shifted and shuffled and held my pole.

Peering over the bed, her cheek next to mine, looking at the wall socket, "Put it in the wall, I'll watch."

As I plugged in the phone jack, she slid down slowly, I felt the warm wet engulf me, then heat my balls. I brought my head up, kissing exploring her mouth for the first time. My hands went to her back, caressing down to her buttocks, pressing her against me. She rubbed my chest with hers, the nipples touching as points. I thrust; she rose and thrust in unison. She threw her head back and clasped firmly on my member with her inner muscles. Spasms, then she fell on me. I'd lost myself in sensation to climax fully. We pulled blankets over ourselves, cuddled, fondled, and then slept. We woke to the phone ringing.

69YES
69YES
3 Followers