Follow Your Heart

Story Info
Neglected married woman has an affair.
2.9k words
4.24
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the hotel and stopped looking for the front desk. She walked over to it and took off her coat while she waited for the concierge to acknowledge her presence.

"May I help you…" he looked down at her left hand that she had placed on the counter, "Ma’am", he said seeing her wedding ring. She looked down at her hand in shock before pulling it guiltily back down to her side; she had forgotten she still had her wedding ring on.

"Do you have a message for Emily", she said softly her voice husky with her nervousness. He turned away from her to check the message box. He picked up an envelope and handed it her. She tore open the envelope and pulled out a sheet of hotel stationary. She unfolded the page and read it; it contained two words, Emerald Suite and a small drawing of a four-leaf clover. She folded the page back and shoved it and the envelope in her purse, before looking back at the concierge who was still watching her intently. "Where is the Emerald Suite located", she asks.

"On the sixteenth floor the elevators are to your right," he pointed when he finished speaking. She looked to her right and thanked him. He watched her walk towards the elevator and press the up button. When the elevator door opened she continued to stand there without entering it. She looked back at the concierge who raised an inquiring eyebrow at her; she sucked in her breath thinking how much that action reminded her of him and walked swiftly into the elevator. She pressed the button for the sixteenth floor and waited. She grabbed the handle on the wall when the elevator moved upwards, she had always hated elevators and airplanes but she had gotten on both of them today for him.

When the elevator doors opened to her floor she continued to stand there gripping the railing tightly. The doors began to close again when she reached forward and pressed the door open button and bolted out when the doors opened again. She walked down the hallway before she realized she had no idea which way the room was. She turned and walked back to the elevator and looked at the signs on the wall. She wasn’t surprised to see she had been going in the right direction; she had always been able to sense him, to feel him in her head. She found the right door and raised her hand to knock, when the diamond on her wedding ring flashed. She lowered her hand from the door and turned to walk away when the door opened and she turned back swiftly. Her gray eyes connected with his blue ones and all the air left her lungs in rush and her heart began to pound.

He reached out and took her coat and purse from her numb fingers. He set them on the floor inside the doorway before he reached out and took her right hand in his. He pulled her slowly towards him and gently wrapped his arms around her; she hadn’t realized she was crying until she heard her gasping sob echo in the empty hallway. She placed her head on his wide shoulder and tried to calm her tortured emotions. He just stood there and let her cry for a moment not saying a word because he knew that words would serve no purpose. When her breathing evened out he stepped away from her and she lifted her head to look at him. He placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed her gently on the lips not once but twice. When she opened her eyes they were still sparkly with tears but the pain was gone. He stepped back so she could walk into the room, but when she continued just to stand there he bit back a smile and pulled her slowly into the room just enough so he could get the door closed behind her. He stepped away from her before he yanked her into his arms and shocked her delicate emotions with his need for her and walked toward the mini bar.

"Would you like a drink", he ask over his shoulder as he pulled the bottle of champagne out of the bucket of ice.

His voice broke the trance she was in and she looked at him blinking in confusion. He raised the glass he had just poured and she walked towards him, when her fingers made contact with his on the glass she jumped from the jolt of need that passed through her. She smiled shakily at him and took the glass sipping it until he looked away and then she gulped the rest of it down. She heard him laugh softly and turned to look at him.

"If you talk to me I will pour you another glass", he said softly. She blushed prettily and lifted the glass towards him and the light made the diamond on her wedding ring flash again. She quickly lowered her hand and the glass as he reached out for it. He raised one eyebrow at her and she looked away confused by the need he made her feel.

"I," she began, "I forgot to take my wedding ring off." She looked up at him to see his reaction to her words. He set his glass down and stepped towards her. He took the glass from her stiff fingers and set it on the table next to his, and then he lifted her hand, the diamond flashed and winked in the overhead lighting.

"Very beautiful", he said examining the filigree pattern of the platinum band.

"Thank you I picked it out myself", she said. His jaw tightened at how neglected this lovely woman was. She deserved so much more than what life had given her, why couldn’t she see that. He slowly slid the ring from her finger, the poignancy of the moment so opposite of a wedding ceremony but no less meaningful. He turned her hand over and placed a bittersweet kiss on her palm before he placed the ring there and closed her fingers around it.

He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her face up to his and kissed her again very gently, sucking delicately on her bottom lip. He moved away from her and turned his back giving her some privacy to decide what to do with the ring he had removed from her finger. He busied himself by pouring two more glasses of champagne and placing the bottle back into the bucket of ice so it would stay chilled. When that was done he sighed deeply and took a sip from his glass staring out the window his shoulders slumped in dejection.

"Baby", he heard her speak softly behind him, her voice making him jolt upright. She reached her hand out to touch him, but stopped an inch from his back.

"If you touch me there’s no going back because I won’t be able to stop myself from loving you", he spoke without looking at her and then stood stiffly waiting for her to decide. When he felt her hand touch his back he exhaled the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. He turned around slowly her hand never leaving his body just sliding gently along him as he moved. When her hand was over his heart he pulled her tightly into his arms and lowered his head stopping when his lips were a breath away from hers. She looked deeply into his eyes while she slid her hand up from his chest and placed it on his cheek. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. She ran her thumb once across his bottom lip before placing her lips on his and kissing him sweetly. He stood there not daring to move, afraid she might still decide that she couldn’t go through with her decision.

When he felt the tip of her tongue caress his bottom lip he inhaled deeply and thrust his hands into her hair and pulled her head back. She gasped at his sudden movement and he took full advantage of her open mouth by placing his tongue into it. He kissed her deeply, loving her with his tongue and lips sucking gently on her bottom lip and letting her suck in turn on his.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him when she felt she could no longer stand. When her knees buckled he lifted her in his arms and walked quickly to the bed, he slowly lowered her to the mattress and covered her body with his. He ran his hand up her leg under her skirt until her could feel the warm skin at the top of her thigh highs. Then he slipped his hand underneath her and gently squeezed her backside. She moaned softly against his lips and clenched her fingers in his hair. He kissed her longingly and then slid his lips across her cheek and then down her neck where he could feel her pulse beating madly. His hand slid out from under her skirt and he placed it on her hip letting it glide along her narrow waist and then slowly up her ribcage until it was stopped by the curve of her full breast. He raised his head and looked deeply into her eyes as he placed his hand on her breast. He lifted it gently and then pressed down on it. She arched her back and he squeezed her breast running his thumb back and forth across her tightly puckered nipple.

His hands shook as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and spread it open. Her bra was made of a flimsy white lace totally impractical to support her heavy breasts, but very sexy and he loved it. He leaned down and kissed her deeply because he knew she had worn white because it was his favorite. His cupped her breast feeling the rough texture of her bra and then the silkiness of her skin as he released her breast from the confines of the lace. He ran his fingertips across the rippled skin of her areola and then he pinched the nipple rolling it between his fingers. She gasped so deeply that she sucked the air out of his lungs and into hers.

He lifted his chest off of her so he could unclasp her bra. He pulled it away from her and revealed two very pale creamy breasts topped with delicate rosy nipples. He lowered his head and licked her nipple to get it wet and then blew on it to make it harden and pucker. She arched her back and moaned softly.

He grabbed at the collar of his shirt and pulled, pooping buttons off in his haste to remove it. She pushed the shirt down his arms as he tried to free them from the damaged shirt and then he dropped it to the floor. He helped her out of her shirt and bra then dropped them on top of his shirt. He lowered his bare chest to hers, his skin so hot that it branded her. She wrapped her leg around his pushing her skirt higher up onto her thigh and settling him tighter between her legs.

He ground his hips into her pelvis his manhood pulsing and straining to be inside of her. He griped her hip and then dug his fingers into her backside as he rocked into her loving the teasing torture.

He ran his hand down her nylon incased leg and pulled her shoe off and dropped it on the floor. Then he ran his hand back up her leg to the claps of her garter and worked the nylon free and slid it off of her long shapely leg. He repeated this process with the other leg while she placed long sucking kisses down his neck and across his shoulder. When he placed her leg up on his hip and rocked swiftly into her, she bit down on the muscle at his collarbone and arched her back in need. He kissed his way down her neck and lapped at her breasts and nipples working his way down her belly to the top of her skirt. He unzipped it slowly and peeled it back kissing each inch of skin he revealed, when he pressed his tongue into her belly button she sucked in her breath and raised her hips and he slide the skirt down her legs and tossed it onto the floor.

She wore a white lacey garter belt that matched her bra and no panties. He looked up at her with a wicked grin.

"So you are a natural redhead", he said and a shocked laugh burst from her lips. He ran his hands up her body caressing her breasts and kissed the laugh from her lips.

His hand found its way in-between her thighs and he caressed her silky smooth skin. He ran his fingers teasingly up and down the lightly furred lips of her woman’s center. She moaned softly into his mouth, clasped his body to hers tightly and raised her hips. He slipped a finger into her and felt the silky wet heat of her pleasure core. He slid his finger in and out her, her hips rocking into his hand as he slid a second finger into her. He pressed his thumb onto the tightly budded nub of her clitoris and she moaned loudly and racked her fingernails down his back.

Her spicy sweet scent surrounded and enthralled him, he knew if he didn’t taste her soon he would die, she had become like a drug to him. He kissed his way back down her body stopping only to kiss each nipple and slight womanly curve of her stomach. He slid the garter belt down her legs and then spread her thighs. He licked her woman’s lips and then pressed his tongue into her, rolling it around inside of her. She arched her back and clawed at the bed coverings. She was sweet and tangy like a peach and he thought he would get drunk from her nectar she was so intoxicating. He ran his tongue up to her clitoris and flicked it gently before sucking on it like the core of the peach she reminded him of. Her hips rose up off the bed and her back bowed so exquisite was the pleasure of his lips and tongue.

He quickly undid his pants as he raised his body back over hers to kiss her. She tasted herself on his lips and licked them clean as she slid her hands into his pants and caressed his hard pulsing cock. She used her legs and hands to get his pants off and the moment he was free he slipped inside of her and they both sighed with pleasure.

She placed her legs around his waist and raised her hips into each of his slow deep thrusts. She wrapped her arms around his neck and locked her lips to his. He swallowed each of her moans and gave her his, as he rocked slowly into her. He thrust deeper and deeper but he could never seem to get close enough to her or deep enough inside of her. He wanted every inch of her skin surrounding him.

He placed his arms around her and gently rolled over. She straddled his hips, his hard throbbing cock embedded deeply inside of her. He sat up and pulled her into his lap his arms clasping her to him. She folded her legs behind his back and moaned loudly as her clitoris rubbed against his washboard stomach.

He kissed her running his tongue along her lips and into her mouth. She sucked on his bottom lip grazing it with the tip of her tongue while it was in her mouth. He growled low in his throat and rocked against her leaning her back slightly so he was so deeply inside her that she moaned his name in ecstasy.

They rocked back and forth holding each other tightly, their lips never parting. She was so tight and warm; he had never felt anything like it in his life. He needed her, he wanted her, and he had to have her. She already belonged to him whether she wanted to or not and if words couldn’t convince her of that then he would use his body to do it.

He was holding her so tightly he didn’t know how she could still breathe, but she never complained and just seemed to hold him tighter with each rolling movement. She arched her back and rose higher onto his lap breaking the kiss. He lowered his head to her breasts and kissed and suckled at each of her nipples. He gripped her backside as she rode him each thrust getting harder and deeper. Their bodies strained together for completion, wanting to prolong the torturous pleasure by denying it.

He pulled her hips so tightly to him that she could barely move her clitoris rubbing against him with the slightest trimmer of breath. She rotated her hips and made small gilding circles of movement on his cock. He felt the beginnings of her orgasm and he lifted her up sliding his cock almost out of her body. He held her there kissing her deeply drowning in her eyes before releasing her. She slid down swiftly onto him and came on a long breathy moan. The words I love you escaped her lips and echoed about the room and he came deeply inside of her as the words sang to his heart. He kissed her lovingly and felt hot tears fall from her eyes and onto his face.