Following a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth hung open and my cheeks were flush. After each brush against that spot my lungs filled, and a moan escaped while nearly releasing into a laugh. As my eyes searched the ceiling all I could focus on was his dick rushing in and out of me. The sensations I was having were surreal. I couldn't help it. I wanted him in me more with each thrust. It was like an itch I couldn't quite scratch. I needed his cock to rub that spot more.

"Fuck," I gasped.

"You want it, don't you," he said with a devilish grin.

"Just give it to me," I spat back at him angrily. I hated that I loved every second his thick cock was inside of me.

He smiled as he smacked his hips into me firmly. Each thrust came through measured and strong. My body rocked each time. His thrusts become quicker as I could see in his face and his eagerness that he was approaching climax. I had completely given in to the experience. I was chasing this tidal wave of pleasure. My desperate moans filled the room.

Just as it seemed that there was no escape from this pleasure his cock seemed to finally reach further into me than before. The head of his cock brushed that spot and sent that wave of pleasure ever higher. It crested and washed over me. A long moan rattled out of me as my hips and back spasmed. My ass clenched around his cock. Cum shot from my cock and landed on my chest and hit my face. The added pressure around his cock was all that it took to send him over the edge.

He thrust home his cock and burst into my ass. I could feel the rush of hot cum filling me as my orgasm softened. Only pulling out enough to continue milking his cock, he slowly fucked me until he had deposited every last drop of his cum inside me. Pausing for a moment to catch his breath he leaned into and over me. I lay there in ecstasy as I began to come down from my high.

A smile crept across my open mouth. My chest rose and fell as I tried to gather air. Greg pulled out of me finally and got up. He went to go wipe himself off. I suddenly felt incredibly empty. My asshole gaped still awaiting his big dick. Still panting, I looked over at him.

"It's a good thing you're cute," he said, "Otherwise this could've gone much differently."

For some reason my already flushed cheeks blushed at this remark. After stepping into his pants and pulling them up he turned back to face me. I had finally gathered the strength to sit up. He smirked as he looked at my disheveled mess.

"Yeah, I'll definitely be seeing you again," he said confidently.

I didn't respond to him. Content to get dressed, I attempted to put myself back together. He watched me fumble with my things in amusement. And as I grabbed my pants, my phone and keys fell out of my pocket and onto to the floor. That's when Greg walked up to me. While I tried to pull my pants on he reached for my keys and phone. I protested as he picked them up. Greg tossed my keys to me but held onto my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

He finished typing and closed the screen before handing it to me.

"If I text you I expect you here within 20 minutes," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You know what I'm talking about," he said patting his cock through his pants.

My eyes followed his hand. A part of my body was still aching for his dick.

"If you ever want to feel this again you'll come when called," he chuckled.

"That'll never happen," I said defensively, "This was a one time thing. I never would've gone through with this if you hadn't said you would call the cops."

He laughed as he stepped in close to me. Attempting to appear unintimidated, I refrained from backing away. He reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling my hips into his. He spoke softly as his lips hovered inches from mine.

"You keep telling yourself that," he said.

Our cocks pressed against each other. His hand felt so good on my ass. I couldn't help but whimper at his touch. My lips quivered half-expecting his to close the distance. It took all of my will power to step away from him and shake my head clear of his advances. I grabbed my shirt and threw it on before I started towards the door.

"Just remember," he said, "If you don't come I'll call up Alex and have him gobbling my dick in minutes."

This caused me to stop at the door and look back at him.

"Oh yeah," Greg laughed, "Alex definitely isn't afraid to take what he wants."

I left the room shaking my head.

"Don't let him get to you," I thought descending the stairs.

Walking away from the house I started to feel the drowsiness and exhaustion take over me. And even worse the pit of my stomach was filled with shame and disgust for myself. I couldn't believe I let him take advantage of me like that. I slowly made my way home. When I walked in Alex was there watching television on the couch with his girlfriend.

"Hey bud, why weren't you in class today?" Alex asked.

I just ignored him and went to the bathroom. I had to get in the shower and wash myself off thoroughly. Cum had dried across my chest and who knew how I'd be able to wash out the cum in my ass. It took what seemed like forever to satisfactorily scrub myself clean. Once I had dried myself off I quickly crossed the hall to my room to avoid any conversation. I ended up collapsing onto my bed, and before I knew it I was asleep.

For the next few days I was incredibly confused and distant. It was really awkward around Alex. We barely spoke, but not for a lack of his trying. A couple of days later I noticed him mysteriously leave the apartment again, this time late at night. It was right after I heard his phone vibrate in his room. I knew exactly where he was going. My emotions were so mixed about this. I was disgusted at Alex for going to service him, but it also made me hard imagining Alex's lips wrapped around his juicy cock. I kept telling myself that I wasn't, but deep down I knew I was jealous of him. My mouth would dry up and my body would shiver just thinking about myself doing the same.

Even though Alex seemed to still be at this guys beckon call he did seem a little more like himself these days. He wasn't as on edge anymore and he and his girlfriend were getting along better. Meanwhile, I was a mess thinking about what had happened. I'd get hard every time I thought about Greg or the way his cock filled me up, which was all the time.

Finally, after a few days of trying to spark conversation, Alex confronted me.

"Come on dude. What's up with you?" He asked.

I ducked the question.

"I'm fine. It's just been a rough week," I said.

"Bullshit," he replied.

"Really, I am," I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm just... confused," I relent to him.

"Confused?" he asks.

"Never mind," I quickly replied, scared I might've said too much.

He paused for a moment to think.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" He asks.

"Yeah, I know," I said, "I just need some space."

And that's how we left it. I think we had both learned long ago that neither of us could be forced to open up about something. We were more likely to let each other divulge things in due time.

The next day I was out grabbing lunch. I had to grab a sandwich in-between classes to get through my day. It was in the middle of checking out at the cash register when my phone vibrated. A glance at the screen confirmed my suspicions.

"I need you here now," it read.

My hands were shaking just reading it. I thought about what I was going to do. But really I already knew. I resolved to go confront him. I told myself I'd go and tell him to stop messaging me. I wasn't going to do this and play his little games.

I showed up to his house ten minutes later. His house was only a few blocks away from where I'd had lunch so it didn't take long to walk there. I was nervous just standing on his front porch. I didn't know what to do. I patted around my pockets, checking my keys and phone. My hand landed on my dick, which was already hard in anticipation. I tried not to think about what that meant. I could barely contain myself as my cock fought the fabric of my jeans. My thoughts were cloudy and my skin tingled. Two thought processes were playing out in my mind. One was to tell him this was over and to leave me alone, and the other was the vision of his cock pumping me full of hot cum again while his strong hands firmly held my hips.

After a minute spent waiting I reached out and knocked on the door. It creaked open from my knuckles hitting it. A voice echoed from upstairs.

"Come on upstairs!" He hollered.

I took a deep breath and attempted to put on my most confident act. I made my way upstairs and to the door of his room. He was sitting at his desk in the corner typing when he sensed my presence enter the room. He was wearing only a t-shirt and loose fitting boxers. He glanced over at me and then finished typing.

"I knew you'd show up," Greg said keeping his eyes fixed on his computer screen.

"Listen, we need to talk," I said, unsure of myself.

"So have a seat," he said pointing to the bed.

I resigned to listen to him. If I was going to handle this conversation confidently I might as well be comfortable. I walked across the room to the bed while he got up to follow me. I took a seat expecting him to do the same, but instead he simply stood in front of me. Looking up at him made this even more difficult. I was right at eye level with his mid section.

You would think some loose boxers would do a decent job of obscuring the view of a man's private area, but this was not the case. His large member hung confidently against the material, snaking down the leg of his boxers. Being as it was so presented in front of me, my attention was directly drawn to it. I swallowed as my mouth unconsciously salivated.

"What do you want to talk about," Greg asked, redirecting my attention.

My eyes shot up to his.

"Last week was a mistake," I mumbled, "I'm sorry that I was in you're room, but I don't want to do that again."

He let my words hang in the air. Reaching into his boxers, he pulled his cock through the hole in the front. My mouth went dry at the sight of it. I hadn't seen it so close before.

"You sure that's what you want?" he mockingly asked. He stroked himself from the base of his shaft to around the tip.

"Yeah..." I said shakily.

"Okay," he shrugs, "but I'm not convinced."

He continued to slowly stroke his dick in front of my face. The once soft lengthy member was now expanding and growing to the touch. My eyes were fixated on it.

"I should get out of here," I thought, "I already told him that I didn't want this."

But my legs felt like they were stuck to the ground. I gulped hard desperately swallowing my saliva. My breathing was shallow as my mouth hung open slightly.

"But I," I began before he interrupted me.

"It doesn't matter what you say," he asserted, "I know the real answer just from watching you."

My eyes shot up to his. Confusion was written on my face.

"You love it. You've been wanting to taste it so bad that you don't know what to do with yourself," he said as his shaft grew in his hand.

"What? No, I..." I assert.

He cuts me off. "You've wanted to have your lips wrapped around this for a while now," he said, "You want to feel that rush again that you got from my dick being stuck up your tight ass."

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't form the right words in my mouth. I felt ashamed yet my cock was harder than ever. My face and neck felt hot.

"And I can tell that you're just waiting for a chance to taste it," he said acknowledging his cock.

His hand firmly gave it a tug, pointing it at my face. My body was so sexually charged. The room felt warm. The way he spoke, well, he had me hanging on every word.

"Don't worry," he said, "I won't make you beg. All you have to do is wrap those pretty little lips around my cock, and you can have it."

He moved closer. I had nothing to say. My mouth hung open as my eyes were glued to his engorged member. My mind was a mess of thoughts. Sensing my inner turmoil, he placed his other hand on the back of my head. His touch gently pulled me forward until his cock pressed against my lips.

"Just taste it," he urged softly.

My mouth opened and I extended my tongue. I went for it. I licked his shaft and the underside of his cockhead briefly. Everything else seemed to fall away. All I focused on was this hard member in front of me, waiting to have my mouth wrapped around it. Following the draw of his hand I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

"That's it," he encouraged.

I sucked on him firmly. It felt soft and warm, yet still rigid. I bobbed forward a little further, filling my mouth. My tongue circled the head. I enjoyed the curious taste. I opened wide to accommodate as much I could. Firmly, I sucked his thick member. Just as I got the entire head of his cock past my lips he took a step back. I leaned a little to follow him before I caught myself. I looked up expecting an explanation for why he took his dick away. He simply smiled and nodded towards the floor.

Understanding what he wanted, I moved off the bed to the floor. On my knees I looked up at him and then back at his cock. He guided the shaft to my lips. I wrapped them back around him, and savored the taste and feeling of his member filling my mouth. He took his hand away so that I could grasp the base of his cock in my own fingers. Closing my eyes, I moved my lips down his shaft and started sucking his cock. I had completely given in. Holding onto his cock, I knew that I wanted it. It felt good to be able to hold this large rod in my hand. I began bobbing my head up and down on it.

"Oh yeah, that feels great," he said.

Hearing Greg say that made me blush. I loved that he liked the way I pleasured him. I tried my best by thinking back to the moves girls had used on me. The way Alex masterfully played it the other day came to mind. I made sure to get his cock nice and wet with my saliva. I tried to suck as much of the length of his cock at once. I brought my lips down his shaft before rising up to the tip of his cock again. When his cock comfortably rested in my mouth I licked around the head and swirled his member with my tongue.

I stroked him long and hard, first swallowing the length and then pulling on his rod all way to the top. Greg's cock was so big that I could barely fit half the length in my mouth. Using his hand on the back of my head, he started easing my head down further each time I went down on him. I wasn't entirely comfortable with this. I tried to fit as much as I could into my mouth before it began to hit the back of my throat.

With over half of his cock working its way in and out of my mouth, I put my hands on his hips to steady myself. When he tried to push more in than I could handle I gagged in disagreement. My eyes watered while I backed off of him. I continued stroking him as I caught my breath. Determined not to let it phase me, I went back down on him. He released my head and let me have my way with his cock. I started sucking on him quicker and more eagerly. He started moaning softly to my efforts.

"Mhmmm that's it," he cooed.

Firmly holding onto his hips, I tried going down on him further. I sucked as much of him as possible. Taking in a breath without letting his cock leave my mouth, I attempted to deepthroat him. Moving my lips down his shaft as quickly as I could, I opened wide and attempted to stave off my gag reflex. His cock hit the back of my throat and I kept swallowing. Once my lips had nearly reached the base of his cock I stopped. I held him there as my eyes watered.

"Oh god," he groaned, "that's sooo good."

Needing air, I quickly backed my mouth off his cock. His cockhead audibly popped out of my mouth. I smiled up at him through my watery eyes as I kept stroking him. I was proud of myself for fitting so much of him down my throat. Inhaling deeply through my nose, the smell of musk in the air was intoxicating. Determined to finish the job, I went back to sucking his dick. My efforts were becoming stronger. I licked the underside of his cock while I bobbed up and down on his shaft. Using my hand to stroke the base of his cock, I made sure every inch was taken care of while my mouth attended to the rest of his hard member.

I could tell he was getting close. He put his hand back on the back of my head and started moving his hips forward to fuck my mouth. I held still as he pushed his shaft through my lips. Picking up the pace, his thrusts became more desperate as he fought for his orgasm. With a final thrust he pushed himself deep into my mouth, nearly to the back of my throat, and held it there. His hips seized and his body tensed as cum spurt from the head of his cock.

A gasp escaped his lips as he filled my mouth with cum. Several shots hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow all that I could. He retreated the head of his spasming member to the end of my tongue and allowed me to catch it more easily. I admittedly enjoyed the taste of the salty mix. With my hand on his cock, I used strong strokes to get what was left out of him. He groaned at my touch.

Once he had finished I swallowed what my mouth held. I took a satisfied gulp. Indulging myself a little, I went down on him a final time and sucked his cock with a tight lipped rub. Once I was finished, I looked up at him. I saw that he had a satisfied look on his face.

"You're a natural," he said petting my head.

He took my hand and pulled me up, bringing me close. Greg locked lips with me to my surprise. Eventually I returned the kiss after a moment of hesitation passed. The softness of his lips and the touch of our bodies together coaxed me to give in to the experience. I eased into him comfortably. My mouth opened to receive his tongue and we played with each other's mouths.

The heat of the moment had transformed my thoughts to thinking of nothing but him and me. Even an hour ago I would've never imagined kissing another man. I had only ever imagined his cock and the sexual acts I'd seen and experienced. But, at that moment it felt right. Enjoying the feeling of his lips and the way our tongues intertwined, I gave into him.

Just when I thought I needed to come up for air he put his hands on my shoulders and separated us. I inhaled, searching for air through a wide smile. Placing his hands on my chest now, he pushed me back. The force threw me back onto the bed. I was surprised by the sudden action but not alarmed. He caught my legs as they kicked up and began pulling my pants off. Once my shoes, pants, and underwear were off he climbed onto the bed, kneeling over me. I moved up the bed to allow him space. He crawled up until he hovered over me. Eagerly he bent down to give me another kiss, our mouths felt almost glued together. We separated only to breath. Breaking the kiss, he proceeded to backtrack down the bed. Grabbing ahold of my raging hard cock, he started stroking it.

"Ohhhh yes," I moan.

Working his fist up and down my cock, he leaned over me and spit on it. Lubricating my shaft, he rubbed the saliva in. The added wetness only made the handjob he was giving me feel better.

"My turn," he said looking back up at me smiling.

Dipping his head down, he licked up and around the shaft. He wrapped his lips around me and used his mouth to apply amazing pressure to my member. He sucked my cock better than anyone had ever. I only received a blowjob twice before, and that included the other day. But this... this blew those out of the water. He was doing everything with much more energy than before. His tongue was so masterful. The way he curled it around my cock and used it each time he bobbed up and down to apply pressure felt too good for words to describe.