Following Directions

Story Info
She turns herself into a sex toy for his pleasure.
3.4k words
4.12
45.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome

Copyright of this story is retained by the author and it should not be reposted to any newsgroup or website without permission. Any form of commercial use is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: This is a sexually explicit story. Do not read if you are prohibited by location, are under legal age, or if you are likely to be offended by detailed descriptions of heterosexual sex. The story is fiction and is not based on any actual events. Any resemblance to real individuals is purely coincidental.

************

It was well after 9PM on a Friday. It had been a very long day at work, but Alex wasn't so tired. Renee had been sending him texts and emails all day, each one more dirty than the last. He finally had to just ignore her messages, even the ones entitled "Please Sir, Fuck Me Now" and "im a moanin little whore 4 u." "She's such a dirty little slut," he thought, "but she's MY dirty little slut!"

Alex mused over his situation as he drove to Renee's apartment. She was almost a perfect lover. She was smart, intelligent, funny and beautiful. Alex could take her anywhere, and she'd fit right in. To dinner out with friends. To the symphony. To a pool hall. To a work function. To a hockey game. Even out with the boys as the only female. She knew when to be funny, when to be vivacious, when to be elegant, when to be quiet. Renee was definitely independent and had her own thoughts on almost any subject, but she was also confident enough in herself to just let things take place and go along with the flow. She could basically have fun everywhere.

And fun definitely included the bedroom. Renee knew how to be sexy, and what exactly turned him on. Once in the bedroom she was a living fantasy. She would do practically anything to get him off. Any position, any time, though her favorite did seem to be doggy, with a penchance for having her long brown hair pulled while here ass was being slapped... But she did not have one particular style that she adhered to. Sometimes romantic, sometimes raunchy, and everything in between. She could give a chaste BJ (perfect for when Alex was driving), or a full-on whore mode, whack it on the side of her face, slobbering deep throat that made her eyes water... Her walk-in closet was filled with lingerie and sex toys, from refined and classy to raunchy and perverted. An elegant chemise? Sure. Dress up as Little Red Riding Hood and play act? Anything to please. Dildos? No problem. Watch a porno while having sex? OK! Dress like a cheerleader for a halftime blowjob while watching the big game? Rah! Rah! Rah! Whatever Alex wanted, she was ready.

His last email response had been direct. If she wanted to be fucked tonight, she should do the following: Be ready for him when he came over after work. Leave her apartment door open. Have something quick to eat on the table, ready and waiting. And be in the bedroom, all wet and sexually primed. He wanted her in a little white crop top t-shirt, very short white micro-miniskirt and no underwear. She should play with herself once she heard the door open, get herself really dripping wet. Bent over the side of the bed, ready for sex. Don't expect foreplay, don't even expect a "hello". Just expect his hard tool ramming into her within seconds of seeing her. Alex knew she would do it, and he was hard just thinking about it.

He pulled his car up to her apartment, went inside her building and took the elevator up to her 12th floor apartment. The doorman knew him very well and gave him a smile and a wink when he had arrived. More than once he had caught Alex and Renee in some kind of compromising situation - just last week the elevator door had opened with Renee on her knees and Alex's cock in her mouth... and this was on the way to a gallery opening! Damn elevator stop button hadn't worked. Renee just had giggled, thrown her cloak overself as Alex frantically pushed the button to close the elevator door. She had finished him off in the car, of course...

Renee's door was unlocked. Alex walked inside, threw his coat and briefcase on the sofa. All the lights in Renee's apartment were on. Alex could smell something very good - Renee had been frying something. Looking on the kitchen table, he saw a plate of what appeared to be fried oysters, some potatoes, greens, and a note. It read "Eat up, slugger. You'll need the energy. Renee".

Alex sat down and started to eat, adjusting his pants due to the erection that was now clearly tenting. The food was still very hot, and the oyster breading was still crisp. "She must have just finished this before I got here," he thought. It was delicious, and Alex wolfed it down as fast as he could without getting his mouth burned. He washed it all down with a cold beer she had left poured for him in a frosty mug. And he also saw she had even left him a breath mint! "The girl thinks of everything," Alex muttered with sly grin.

He walked down the hallway to Renee's bedroom, perhaps a bit more loudly and a bit more slowly just to make sure she could hear him. What was that whirring sound - a vibrator? In any case, there was a note on the door. "Knock 3 times. If you don't hear an answer, then wait 2 minutes then come right in. You better be hard and ready, because I want it soooooo badly, Sir." She had written it with red lipstick. His semi-hard member now became rock hard. He noticed that there was a small key taped to the sign with the words "save this" beside it.

He knocked 3 times. No answer, but he heard a rustling inside the room. Alex counted the time with great anticipation, then opened the door.

The room was well lit, but the curtains were open, showing the city skyline twinkling at night. But what his eyes immediately set on was Renee. The little brunette was indeed bent over the bed, hair in long pigtails, legs spread, back arched and ass sticking out invitingly from a very short, white skirt. It didn't appear to be a micro-mini, but some kind of tennis skirt, though a couple of sizes too small. As instructed, she was not wearing panties. She was wearing a very cropped white shirt.. Her very ample DD's were straining at the fabric, the bottoms of her tits falling out of the shirt. And she was wearing her 5" stripper heels that they had purchased together once at a cheesy mall store. He had never seen her wear them until now.

But despite this pornographic view alone, what caught Alex's eye were four things. First, Renee was wearing a red ball gag, the straps running around her head. Second, her hands were handcuffed behind her. Third both of her ankles were also handcuffed to the legs of the bed frame, effectively spreading her legs wide. Fourth, she was wearing what looked to be like a dog collar, with a leash trailing over her shoulder and down her back. He was momentarily stunned. "Just how in the hell did you do that to yourself?" Alex muttered. She obviously could not speak, but her eyes looked at him, twinkling. He now knew what the taped key was for. He and Renee often played games. She had obviously wanted him to assume a dominant role, so he started to play the part.

"Are you waiting for me, little slut?" Alex asked in a slightly condescending voice. Renee nodded quickly, her eyes not leaving his. Was that a tear he saw coming down her eye? What an actress!

Alex walked over to her and put his hand on her shaved cunt. "Dripping wet again, are we, Renee?" She looked over her shoulder and nodded again. "What kind of predicament have you gotten yourself into? You look like you are just ready to be someone's little sex toy." Renee nodded again. Alex removed his belt and dropped his pants, kicking them off. He held out his hardened cock. "Is this what you are waiting for?" Again, another anxious nod. "Well, little slut, since your mouth is otherwise occupied, I only see two other holes that might be useful here. Which one should I take?"

Renee's eyes widened. Anal sex was not something they had tried before, though they had discussed it from time to time. It had never seemed that important to Alex. When she had put herself into bondage, she had never considered he would take advantage of her anally. She tried to struggle against the cuffs to see if she could free herself, but to no avail. Alex walked up right behind her and put the head of his cock against her puckered little hole.

"Want me to put this here, Renee?" Renee now shook her head, a little violently.

"Hmmmm, don't want it there, huh?" said Alex with an evil grin. "Well, you're in no position to argue." Alex rubbed the head against her, and Renee wondered just what the hell she had done. She squeezed her sphincter tight reflexively, and she started praying he'd be gentle. Alex saw her little hole clench, and he chuckled. "Squeezing it won't help much, little slut. I know where you keep the lube."

It was true.. Renee kept lube in the bedside drawer. It was good for tit-fucks and the occasional handjob (sometimes given when both of them were watching a good porno). Alex had also reached for it in the middle of the night at times - he'd lube her pussy up while she was asleep and just enter her, which she loved. But now he was going to lube up her ass - not for her pleasure, but just to slam his cock inside her! Oh why had she ever thought of this - to think she trusted him!

Just then, Alex backed off. "I bet you'd do just anything to not have me ass-fuck you, wouldn't you?" Renee heard his voice and felt a huge sigh of relief come over her. He wasn't going to take her most private of holes, he was just playing with her! OK, she could play this game. She looked back at Alex over her shoulder again, and with her best puppy dog look (which was tough due to the ball gag), she nodded with a pleading look in her eye.

"OK, then I want you to promise to be my little bondage slave for the weekend. You're going to have some restraint on all weekend, whether it's the gag, the handcuffs, or whatever I want to tie you up in. And I want you to be totally subservient to me at all times, or else you will be punished!" With that, Alex gave Renee a particularly hard slap on one of her asscheeks, hard enough to leave a red mark. Renee yelped a bit into the gag. Alex slapped her again. "Do we have an agreement, little slut?" Renee yelped into the gag again, but this time looked back and nodded quickly.

"Good, then let's begin," growled Alex. And with that, he grabbed Renee's hips and drove his organ deep inside her with one stroke. She was so wet, there was only the slick tightness for resistance. This wasn't going to be some gentle loving making session - she had asked for it. So Alex started pounding her immediately, her tight little ass quivering from the attack. He dug his hands into the globes to get better traction.

Renee moaned into the gag. She had been horny all day, playing with her vibrator while sending the texts and emails to Alex to tease him. But she hadn't brought herself to orgasm, as she wanted to do so only with him. He was giving her exactly what she wanted, exactly how she wanted - hard, rough and deep. It seemed like only after a handful of strokes, she was starting to cum. Alex noticed this and laughed out loud.. "What a little slut you are, you couldn't wait at all for my cock, could you?" Renee just let the throws of her orgasm wash over her while he pounded her from behind. All the pent up exhilaration from her extended time masturbating today exploded through her body. As the stars faded from her climax, she realized Alex was still talking to her. Talking very dirty... and slapping her ass. She hadn't even felt it due to her orgasm.

"Little slut! Tease me at work will you? {slap} Well you're just going to take it now... Raise that ass up for me, bitch!.. Squeeze me tighter with that little cunt of yours! {slap} Shake those titties while you're at it!... You're my personal bondage toy for the weekend, and you'll do whatever I say!" {slap}"

Renee immediately complied with each of his commands, and Alex felt himself swell even more at her quick obedience. He slapped her again on the ass, just because he could. "Tighter, slut, squeeze me tighter!" Alex grabbed the leash and pulled up hard on it like reigns on a horse. Renee's head raised high. Alex shoved what little material that was covering her breasts up, and now her big tits now off the bed and shaking with each powerful thrust. Alex leered at the huge breasts, now in violent action. "Look at those tits - tits of one well-fucked slut!"

Even though Renee had just cum, the words she heard and the continual jack-hammering by his cock were slowly doing it to her again. She could feel herself moving closer and closer to another orgasm. She moaned loudly into the ball gag, this time with her saliva starting to drool down off of it.

Alex was also getting close. The depravity of it all, Renee's subservience, the restraints, her obedience... it was all getting too much. Then he felt her cunt clamp down on his dick again - she was having another orgasm, the second in perhaps five minutes of fucking. That was too much, and he erupted deep inside her wet hole. Alex reached around and grabbed her huge tits and leaned into her, pinning her against the the bed. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot inside Renee, who once again was seeing orgasmic stars.

As the twitches of his cock subsided, Alex pulled out. Being handcuffed hand and foot, Renee couldn't move much at all, though she was now face down into the bed, her shoes having fell off her feet. Her eyes were closed, but the gag was still in place. Alex moved up onto the bed, fiddled with the gag and removed it. Renee looked up and took a few deep breaths, then opening her eyes she saw a softening cock in front of her face. Alex gently grabbed each pigtail, held her head up fed his cock into her waiting mouth. Renee's jaw was a bit out of sorts, but she had performed this duty many times before. She worked as best she could to clean off the juices from the member in her mouth, using her lips and tongue as best possible given her position. Alex held her pigtails, admiring the action. After getting a few minutes of service, he pulled out of her mouth, his cock now shiny.

He leaned back and enjoyed the moment. He had been fed a great meal.. His woman had chosen to put herself in bondage for him that night, but he had "negotiated" to have it this way all weekend. And now Renee was in front of him, still handcuffed and immobilized, and panting from the recent activity. It was a totally sweet sight...and he felt a slight rush of blood into his cock. Renee's gag was off and her mouth was still open. Why not use it? He sat up in front of her face, this time lifting her pigtails a little more roughly. Renee was a bit tired, but immediately responded by opening her throat as Alex started to skull fuck her...

"You bastard, I really thought you were going to fuck me in the ass. I would have killed you!" Renee made dagger eyes, then softened and then broke into a smile. Alex was unlocking her from the ankle restraints. The cuffs had left a small but light mark on Renee's ankles, and he massaged them for a minute.

"Darling, you know that I'm really not that into it, either," said Alex. "But I must admit, I did consider it for a second. Then I figured, why don't I just put a little fear into you, and then extract something better? It's going to be fun having my personal bondage slave for the weekend. Better than shit on my dick and minus one girlfriend!" Renee smirked at him, then broke into a smile. Alex smiled himself, then said quizzically, "Just how did you put all this on?"

"It wasn't easy," replied Renee. "I had to practice a lot. The first time it took me about 15 minutes, and I didn't even lock the handcuffs, you know, I would have never been able to get out."

Alex asked how long she had been planning this. "Oh, for a few months now," said Renee. "Remember we saw that movie about kidnapping. The girl got handcuffed and I thought it looked sexy. I figured you wouldn't mind!"

"It was great, darling!" said Alex grinning. "Just the thing for this weekend. I don't think we are going to be going anywhere."

Renee stood up and stretched her legs. She looked down. "I thought might break those heels. It was like standing on stilts at a crazy angle, I should have worn flats or something else." She turned around and presented her handcuffed hands to him. "Can you unlock me now?"

Alex moved towards her with the key in hand, then stopped. "I kind of like the way that your boobs look with your arms behind your back like that." It was true, Renee's oversized mounds were jutting quite nastily from under the crop top. Her nipples were still slightly erect. "Why should I unlock you?"

Renee thought for a moment. Fun was fun, but her arms were beginning to hurt. Then she had an idea. "What if," she said slyly, "you unlock me, and I use my hands to give you another blowjob? A meal, a hard fuck, and 2 blowjobs within a couple of hours? You can't possibly turn that down!" She licked her lips for effect.

"The girl really knows what makes me tick," thought Alex to himself. He thought about it for all of two seconds, then responded. "OK, let's just handcuff you in front then. And the leash stays on."

"Good, as long as my arms in front of me, fine. No way was I sleeping like that," thought Renee. Then she replied, "Yes, OK." Then she thought again and replied, "Yes, Sir. That will be fine, thank you, Sir." She knew just what she was doing to turn him on.

Grinning like the cat that ate the canary, Alex unlocked the cuffs. Renee rubbed her wrists for a second, then slipped off her crop top before presenting her hands in front of her. Locking them, Alex realized that she could use her arms in front of her like that to squeeze her breasts together, something that always got him off. Renee realized the same thing - and with a giggle pushed them together quickly, then released them, making them flop obscenely. Alex grinned again - this girl knew exactly what he liked.

Renee asked if the collar could be loosened slightly ("Please, Sir"), which Alex did, but kept the leash on. Alex lay back on the bed, leash in hand, and watched as Renee position herself between his legs. It was going to be the 3rd time of the night... Alex smiled as he realized the fun that waited ahead. Should he handcuff her in the shower? Tie her spread-eagled on the bed? Chain her to the sofa? Maybe he could go out and find a spreader bar, though he really had no idea where to look. All of these thoughts instantly vanished, though, just when Renee's hot little mouth encircled his cock once again...

END