Following Directions

Story Info
Is it really so hard to do what I'm told?
1.2k words
3.73
6.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I open my eyes, the blue light's blinking. That's weird. That could mean a text message, an e-mail, or a game alert.

Swearing vengeance on Candy Crush, I reach for my cell phone and unlock it.

It's a text- from Master. No salutation, no conclusion, just one instruction: Wear the plug today.

I rub my eyes as I sit up and stare at the bright little screen in my hand.

I don't WANT to wear the plug today.

I have to leave for work in fifteen minutes, so I toss my phone down and roll out of bed, and throw on a comfortable sports bra and underwear, a cut-off t-shirt, and old tight jeans- the kind that I don't mind if they get dirty.

I reach into the shoebox under my bed and pull out the medium-sized butt plug I got this year, at my Master's request. It's stainless steel, with a fake blue jewel at the end- and awfully uncomfortable.

I steal down to the kitchen, though no one's really awake and moving yet. A small jar of coconut oil sits in my pantry, and I take a spoonful and quickly bring the plug and the oil into the nearest bathroom.

Coconut oil, allegedly, is one of the better substitutes for true lube- and it smells good. I smear some on the plug and some over my ass, slowly working one, then two of my fingers in. For a moment it feels really good, and I slip my opposite hand down to flick over my clit. I imagine my Master's there with me, fingering my ass before he fucks it, playing with my clit to remind me that anal play can be just as fun and that all things pleasurable come from him.

Suddenly I remember that I work in 30 minutes, and I shove the plug in, Snap a proof photo to Master, and bolt out the bathroom door and to my car, grabbing a banana on the way.

I make it to work only two minutes late, and am set to work mowing the lawn. I usually enjoy this job- the sun's shining and I have music in my headphones, but right now all I can think about is the intrusion in my ass that wasn't lubed well enough this morning.

Feigning a water break, I slip to my car, remove the plug, and toss it in my passenger seat. What Master doesn't know won't hurt him. Or me. Right?

I return to work and enjoy the rest of the morning. At noon I return the mower to the garage for my hour lunch break, and stop dead in my tracks.

Master's car is parked outside the main office building, next to mine. He leans up against his, wearing some really nice blue jeans, a t-shirt, and aviator shades.

I usually hate those shades- I can't tell what his eyes say.

As I walk briskly to my car and notice the plug missing from the front seat, I have a pretty good guess. And I hope I'm wrong.

His mouth is terse. "Hello, slut," he says, not quiet or subtle, without regard of any of my coworkers that might see or hear.

I bite my lip and look at the ground like I'm a child again. "Hello, Master."

"Does the bathroom door lock?" He asks, so quiet I have to strain to hear.

I close my eyes, and make an effort to raise my voice above a whimper. "Yes, Master."

He raises his head back. "Go. Leave it unlocked."

I take a deep breath, and glance around for any of my acquaintances. Thankfully, there are none around- I don't think he'd give a shit if there were. I open the door to the lone bathroom, and step inside.

I debate stripping my clothes off right now- I'd be available for use sooner for Master, but someone else might walk in on me naked. That might amuse Master as well, bystanders discovering the whore I can be when provoked.

I am, unfortunately, still debating when the door flies open. Master steps in quickly, but allows it to shut and lock before he backhands me across the face.

"One fucking instruction. The one goddamn thing I ask for, you couldn't do for me. Fucking worthless whore. Take your fucking clothes off."

I've disappointed him. My only purpose is to please him, but I failed today. I keep my head down and I comply as quickly as I can.

Master has his cock out, and I think for a moment he might throw me on the ground and fuck my throat. He seems to read my mind: "No, you don't fucking deserve to suck my cock. You don't even deserve to lick my balls. No."

With that, he grabs me by my hair and bends me over the white sink. He pulls my head back painfully and snaps "Look at me," so his cold steel eyes meet my red watered ones in the mirror.

Master lines his 8-inch cock up with my ass, and starts driving in- no lube, no fingers, no prep. I'm biting my lip to keep from squealing with the pain- I'm being fucking torn apart.

What hurts worse is when Master leans into my ear and says "You know how much easier this would be going if you had just plugged your slutty little ass today, don't you?"

He starts fucking harder, as I cry quietly from the pain and the shame, trying to bear it for my Master, doing the only thing i know how in an attempt to please him again. "Too good to plug that ass for me, right, is that what you thought? That girl Kristin out there looked like she'd happily plug her ass for me. Maybe I should give her your spot, since you. Can't. Follow. FUCKING. Directions." He drives his cock into me at each of these words, and cums hot and thick deep in my ass.

It's all I can do to lean on the sink and not collapse on the floor, but he isn't done yet. He pushes me to my knees, his still-hard cock in my face.

"Clean it, you fucking whore." He says, his voice less cold than it was in the parking lot.

I don't respond, simply suck the taste of ourselves off Master's cock while he asks how my own ass tastes and slaps his cum-and-spit-covered cock on my cheek.

I feel something cold pressed into my cheek- it's the butt plug. I suck that instead of his cock now, daring to glance up at him as I worship the cold metal with my lips and tongue.

He decides that's enough, and pulls me back to my feet by my hair. He bends me over the sink again, pressing the plug back into its rightful place and giving me a hard slap on my ass.

I can only imagine how I might look right now- red tearstained face, disheveled hair, a blue plug in my slutty cum-filled ass and Master's huge handprint like a brand on me.

Strangely enough, he must like it- Master bids me stand still while he clicks two pictures on his cellphone.

Satisfied now, Master slaps the end of the plug, sending jolts of pleasure-pain through me, and says, "Be a good little slut for the rest of the day, now." As he winks and leaves.