Following Instructions

Story Info
Female sub being instructed.
1.5k words
3.84
27.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed as he had instructed. I was wearing a short black dress, a lacy white tshirt under it, black thigh high stockings, and a black satin bra. No panties, and it felt wicked under that dress.

He arrived, and turned me around, lifting the dress to check. He patted my bare fanny lightly, saying "good girl."

We drove to the bar, a somewhat disreputable place, but with dark corners. We had a few drinks, talking about anything and everything. My body was on fire, and I was squirming as I sat there, watching him.

His eyes locked on mine, his warm hand slid up my inner thigh. I wiggled in passion, loving the way he touched me. I spread my legs apart, and his fingers brushed across my shaved pussy. I groaned, licking my lips.

"Whose pussy is this, angel?" he asked me, and his hand molded around my mound.

"Yours, Master," I said breathily.

"That's right, my sweet."

He pinched my throbbing clit hard. "And whose clit is this, my angel?" he asked.

I groaned softly, "Yours, Master."

"I wish we were alone here, angel. Do you know what I would do to you? he whispered.

"Tell me, Daddy," I replied.

"I'd lay you on your back on this table, raise that black dress up, and your cunt would be at the right level for fucking, wouldn't it?"

I gasped, a clear vision of me being like that for him in my head. I could only nod, my eyes lust filled and half closed.

"And I could eat that pretty little pussy of yours, couldn't I?"

Again, I could only nod, remembering how expertly he did that to me. His fingers penetrated my wet heat as he spoke, slowly finger fucking me, right there in the bar. God, I wanted to climb up on that table, I didn't care who was watching. That's how hhungry he made me. He slowly pulled his fingers out and held them against my lips. I licked them slowly, trying to be unobserved.

He leaned closer to me, and bit my neck, his teeth sinking into my flesh slightly. A sweet, sharp pain that made me shiver all over.

"You know I am going to fuck you tonight, my angel? Fuck your ass, your pussy, your mouth, anything I want."

"Yes, Master, I know. My body is Yours." He pinched my nipple through my clothes, and it hardened at his touch. He pulled his hand back, and reached into his pants pocket. He slipped a butt plug into my hand. "Go and put it in, my little slut." I shivered all over, and nodded. He let me out of the booth and I walked to the ladies room. I went into one of the stalls, and took the lube from my purse, and lubed up my asshole and the plug. It was thick in the middle, tapered at the tip. I sat on the toilet and slid it in. Jesus, it felt good. I was so hot, so ready for this. I had thought of nothing else all day.

I washed my hands and returned to our table. As I slid into the booth, he groped my bottom. I sat down, feeling the plug pressing deeper into me.

"Spread your legs," he said quietly. I did, and he reached between them and pressed on the plug. "Good girl." He slid his fingers into my wet pussy, testing my readiness, and he smiled.

We talked some more, had another drink, then got up to leave. As we walked to the car, I noticed that he had parked in a dark corner of the lot. I wondered what he had in mind. He led me to the front of the car, and roughly bent me over the hood, raising my skirt with his other hand. His fingers tangled in my hair, gripping it tightly, and he thrust his hand between my legs. He fucked me with the plug for a minute, then slid three fingers into my pussy.

"That's it, angel, fuck my fingers," he groaned.

He held his fingers in me deep, and made me move my hips. I fucked those thick fingers, feeling them opening up my pussy. I thought about all the fisting pictures I loved to look at, wondering if it was even possible. He moved the plug in and out as I moved against his fingers. "That's my little slut, you are a hot little bitch aren't you?" he growled.

He shoved his fingers in deeper, pressing up into me, that spot that made me go nuts. I whimpered, wanting his cock in me desperately. "Not just yet, my eager little slut."

He removed his fingers, again making me lick them clean. "Get in the car."

I settled into the front seat, and he got in the drivers side. He leaned over and kissed me passionately, his tongue thrusting into my open mouth. I loved those kisses; rough, possessive, claiming my mouth as his. His hand gripping my breasts, and he twisted the nipple. He leaned back and started the car.

"Spread your legs wide, put one foot on the dashboard, angel."

I did, my dress sliding up around my hips. He pulled the dress up higher, my bare bottom on the seat. "Did you bring your vibrator?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Get it."

I got it out of my purse, and the lubricant as well. "Spread that all over your little pussy, baby."

I did, and it felt so damn good.

"Now, fuck yourself with that vibrator." he told me.

I sunk lower in the seat, spreading my legs wider, and slid the vibe into me. I turned it on, and the humming drove me crazy. I could feel the plug snuggled up in my ass. I fucked myself good with that beloved vibrator.

He reached behind the seat, and handed me a bag. "Here, try this."

I opened it, and took out a smooth, long, thick dildo. It was beautiful. I watched him, smiled, and kissed it. I moved my hands down, and slid it right up my cunt. Jesus, it stretched me wide. I was so wet around it. I moved it in and out slowly, and it stretched me more. "Feel good?" he asked.

"Oh, god yes, Master." I kept fucking myself with it, deeper and harder. I was moaning by then, so close to cumming from all the stimulation of the evening so far.

He pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the lights. "I think you need to be naked, pet." he told me softly.

I knew my eyes got wide, but I complied. I stripped my clothes off, and soon was naked. It felt wild and strange ad wicked to be naked out in the world.

"You look beautiful, pet."

He got out of the car and came around to my side and opened the door. He positioned me so my pussy was facing him, my head down on the seat. He spread my legs wider, his fingers rubbing across my inner thighs. I stretched my hands up over my head, and closed my eyes, waiting. I felt his warm breath on me, then his mouth surrounded my clit. He licked and sucked and then drove fingers into my pussy. One finger held the plug in, and he ate me. Ravenously, hungrily, he devoured my wetness.

"Please, Daddy, oh god please, now," I whimpered. I was so close to cumming. He lifted his mouth enough to say "Now!"

I started to cum then, writhing under his mouth, his fingers ramming into me. I bucked and thrashed and came hard, my body jerking upwards. he withdrew his fingers and got back into the car. I struggled to sit up, my cheeks flushed and my pussy throbbing. He drove the rest of the way to my house, and parked close to the door. "Go in, angel." he encouraged.

I took a deep breath and dashed into the house. He followed close behind, bringing my clothes with him.

"Do you remember what we talked about the other night, my pet?" he asked me. I knew what he was talking about. I nodded. He pointed to the bathroom, and I went in and lay down in the tub. I put my feet on the edges and slid down, exposing my pussy to him.

He stood next to the tub and unzipped his pants, drawing his cock out. "Are you ready, angel?" he asked me.

"Yes, Master, I am." I knew this was something he wanted to do to me, and I was willing to do it to please him, to submit to him in this special way.

He had sent me a picture of a naked woman in a bath tub, her legs spread, the man peeing on her pussy. I had to admit it was a bit arousing in some ways.

He started to pee, the warm liquid splashing down onto my pussy and asshole and inner thighs. It felt so naughty, so wicked, and yet so good, knowing I had pleased him. He finished, and zipped up his pants. He took the shower nozzle I had on the tub spout, and washed me off, and removed the butt plug. He helped me up, and we went into the bedroom.

"Thank you, my sweet angel."

"You are welcome, my sexy Daddy."

"And you know there is more to come, don't you, pet?

"Oh, yes, Master, yes, I do" I said, smiling.

part two soon