Following the Feeling Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiera," he called out.

More laughter greeted him.

"Kiera!" he shouted above the booming music.

"Grayson?" Kiera's voice shouted back. "No boy's allowed!"

He realized that they were all on the roof. She'd found a way to follow his orders without actually doing what he wished. He'd hoped their girl's time would involve movies and facials and whatever silly things women did to amuse themselves. Grayson mused briefly that Kiera never seemed to do what he expected.

He grabbed the roof's ledge and levered himself up with powerful arms. The sight before him would have been funny if he wasn't so peeved. Kiera, Jasmine, Amber and Ginny lounged atop the roof's incline on blankets with candles and bottles of wine. All opened, he noticed.

The women screeched at his sudden appearance.

"Get down!" Jasmine yelled. "No boy's allowed!"

"Sir," Ginny slurred, bowing her head clumsily, "all is well."

The four women all started laughing again, falling over themselves in a drunken pile of hilarity. Grayson watched as Kiera got to her knees and started shuffling towards him.

"Hey there, handsome," she greeted. "How's it hanging?"

Grayson had to catch her as she fell into his embrace. It was, to date, the most effusive welcome he'd received from her. He watched bemusedly as she crawled up his torso and threw her arms around his neck. The scent of sweet wine brushed his face as she smiled into his face. Without further warning Kiera started kissing him. It was enthusiastic, but sloppy and he had no response for her.

The women behind her started cheering and he swore he heard Ginny say, "You go, girl!"

"Mmm," Kiera crooned into his neck, "you smell good."

Grayson gently pulled her back to arm's length and looked into her glazed eyes. They were endearingly flirtatious, but undeniably hazy.

"Are you ok?" he asked mildly.

"Yesh," she answered then fell into another fit of laughter.

A reluctant smile threatened to appear, but Grayson fought it off. "How much have you had to drink?"

"Uh," Kiera looked over her shoulder to the others. "Tons, do you have any idea how diffi…hard it is to get a werewolf drunk?"

He did, as a matter of fact. He surmised based on Ginny's radiant face that they managed to accomplish the difficult feat of getting a werewolf plastered. Their metabolism was much faster than a human's, but a large quantity of alcohol could still level them.

"Ok," he said, "fun time is over; let's get you inside before someone falls off the roof."

This announcement was met with a series of refusals, the loudest of which came from Kiera.

"No, no, no!" she cried out. "We're having a good time, just leave us be!"

"No boy's allowed," Jasmine stated again.

They all starting chanting, "No boy's allowed! No boy's allowed!"

Ginny, Grayson thought, was very responsible which is why he entrusted her to guard duty, but apparently loyalty to her Alpha was eclipsed by the devotion she held to her gender.

While he tried to decide how to deal with the drunken women, Kiera pulled herself close again and started nuzzling his neck. He looked down to see her smiling and batting her eyelashes flirtatiously. He felt the humor filling him like a warm bath and smiled back. Gray knew that he shouldn't feel this happy, but couldn't deny the feelings within him. He chuckled down at her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

The gesture caused another series of catcalls as he realized his humor wasn't necessarily his. He pulled back from Kiera and whispered, "Are you doing something to me?"

Kiera smiled broadly and replied, "I just want you to be happy, and you have a lovely smile. It makes my toes tingle."

The admission would have been touching if she wasn't so tipsy. He decided to fight back the feelings she poured out with one of his own. He gazed into her face and let the desire grow. A second later the loopy smile fell off Kiera's face and she raised herself up to kiss him again. Grayson dodged her attempts, his sobriety his greatest weapon in this battle.

"Come inside," he murmured. "Come inside to make me smile for you."

Kiera blinked; in her inebriated state it was hard to control her empathic ability. She felt humor emanating from behind her, but Grayson's desire easily burned it away. Sitting so close to him while he gazed down at her made it impossible to resist him. He was breathtakingly handsome and she seriously wanted to kiss him.

"Ok," she breathed. "Take me inside."

"Fiddlesticks!" Amber cried behind them.

Kiera turned and saw her friend holding their last bottle upside down.

"It's empty, party's over," Amber pouted.

The pronouncement was met with groans of disappointment. En masse the three stood up and started gathering up their picnic.

Kiera turned back to Gray. "See, we're done anyway. Carry me away, Lancelot."

It took Grayson another five minutes to convince the women that they couldn't just jump back down to the window. He placed Ginny at the edge with strict orders to keep them in place while he went inside for reinforcements. By the time he, Derek and Zach made it back to the window four pairs of feet dangled above them.

"Stay still!" Grayson shouted.

He flipped off the music and then guided the women safely inside. They laughed the whole time and wiggled in the men's grasp. Impatient with waiting Ginny jumped off the roof and landed heavily on the ground below. The women cheered from the window when she stood up and bowed.

Derek and Zach tried to herd Jasmine and Amber out of the bedroom, but they kept jumping onto the bed. Amber made it under the covers before Derek fished her out.

"Hey you," she struggled in his grasp. "Get your puppy paws off me, cutie pie!"

He ended the wrestling match by tossing her over his shoulder.

"Don't throw up on me," he warned.

Zach tried a more gallant approach and swooped Jasmine up in his arms then carried her down the hall to the other bedroom.

Grayson kept his arms around Kiera the whole time, using gentle force to keep her from jumping on the bed or chasing after the others. She struggled feebly against his embrace, giggling all the while.

"Ok, ok, I give," she finally surrendered.

Alone in her bedroom Grayson accepted that the evening was not going as planned. Instead of a romantic tryst he had to deal with a drunk, surly empath. He walked her to the bathroom then left the room briefly. Having deposited the other two in their bedroom, Derek and Zach went back downstairs to check on Ginny. At his order Zach brought up a glass of water and reported that Ginny had passed out on the couch. She'd sober up quickly with sleep.

Grayson reentered the bedroom to find Kiera taking off her jeans. Her bra was already on the floor. He guided her into the bed and handed her the water. She took a few sips then fell back into the mattress.

"Bedtime," she announced and rolled over.

Grayson shucked his jeans and shirt, but chose to leave his boxers on in case Kiera was not as welcoming to his presence in the morning. He shifted her further into the bed so he could lay closest to the door. Despite the house being secure, he felt safer with his body between Kiera and the entrance. He curled up behind her still form and sighed.

"Did you eat anything tonight?" He hoped she wasn't going to be sick.

"Yeah," she mumbled. "Chicken and cheese. Oh and some crackersh."

Soon her breathing evened out. Grayson sighed again and fell asleep.

** ** *** ** **

Kiera woke up in the darkness. Her mouth was dry and the sour taste of wine made her grimace. She was grateful that she didn't have a headache, but her bladder ached to fullness. She shifted towards the side of the bed, but couldn't move far. Taking note of her surroundings she felt a hot presence pressing against her back. The weight of a muscled arm held her down and she became conscious of the fact that neither Amber nor Jasmine was with her. A tingle of fear skittered down her spine before she realized it was Grayson. She tried to remember the last moments before sleep, but everything was hazy. Kiera lay still for a few moments coming to terms with the man in her bed, but her bladder suffered no doubts other than whether it could wait any longer.

Kiera shifted forward again, but the arm draped across her refused to budge. She tried to wriggle herself downward intending to slip out that way, but her attempt was blocked by the arm tightening and pulling her close. Kiera grinned, he was over protective even in sleep, but she knew she had to gain her freedom soon. She lifted her right arm to dislodge his and gained a few inches. She inched forward then stopped when a deep growl emanated from behind her. She looked back hoping Grayson had woken up, but his eyes were still closed and his breath was steady.

She pushed up more forcefully with her arm and slid forward. Kiera froze as Grayson's teeth bit down on the join of her neck and growled.

"Grayson," she whispered.

The teeth at her neck became a lesser threat when his tightening arm squeezed her waist. She did not want to embarrass herself like this, not with him in bed with her.

"Grayson," she tried again.

"Hmm," he rumbled against her neck.

She turned her head as far as she could. "Grayson, let go of me."

"No."

Kiera huffed and shot her elbow in his chest. "I have to go," she said urgently.

The teeth retracted only to be replaced by his lips. Still mostly asleep Grayson started kissing her neck. She was soft and warm in his arms and he never wanted to release her.

"Damn it," she muttered. His kisses made her body respond, but she had another pressing need to fulfill.

Grayson came to wakefulness and continued his assault on her body. The arm at her waist lifted to her breasts while his mouth nipped and suckled at her neck. He felt her tremble and it was all the invitation his sleep-addled brain needed. He rolled her over onto her back and swooped down to take her lips. She opened her mouth to speak, inadvertently granting him access to the recesses of her mouth. He kissed her passionately for long moments using his hands to map out her body in the dark. Kiera started falling under the spell of his seduction, reaching up to grasp his hair and pull him closer. When he shifted his body over hers, she squeaked.

"Grayson, stop!" she cried out.

He lifted his head to frown down at her. "What?"

"I have to go," she said.

"Where?" Grayson didn't think there was anywhere she had to be at this hour.

"There," she motioned her head towards the bathroom with wide eyes.

Confused Grayson looked over at the bathroom before realizing what she was trying to say. He grinned then rolled his body off of hers. Kiera glared, an ineffectual gesture with her flushed cheeks giving away her desire, then climbed over him to get to the bathroom.

At the door she turned, "There's no door, go wait outside."

Grayson's grin widened at her modesty, but did as she asked.

** ** *** ** **

Kiera used the bathroom then brushed her teeth to get rid of the taste in her mouth. She couldn't imagine why Grayson would want to kiss her with that sour taste. She kept the lights out and followed the wall back into the bedroom. She saw that Grayson hadn't returned and wondered whether she should go looking for him. The house was quiet, but she saw that it was only four in the morning. No one would be up for several hours. She didn't require a lot of sleep and her ability didn't allow it anyway. There was just too much noise in her head, especially with all these people in her house.

Lost in thought Kiera felt a brush of emotion in her mind. She searched and recognized it to be Grayson. He was becoming recognizable to her, an interesting development for such a short acquaintance. It usually took her much longer before being able to track someone by their emotional patterns. She stood in the middle of the bedroom and followed him around the house until he started back upstairs.

As he approached her from behind, Kiera leaned back into his body. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand holding up a fresh glass of water. She took it gratefully and drank it down. Without releasing her Grayson took back the glass and placed it on her dresser. They stood in the dark stillness for a minute.

"You can't sneak up on me anymore; I can feel you in my head."

Gray kissed the top of her head. "I don't think I've ever purposely snuck up on you."

"Maybe not, but you do seem to show up when I least expect it."

"Hmm," he rumbled, "I do like to take you by surprise. It's the only time I have any advantage with you."

Kiera lifted her arms over her head to embrace his neck. She sighed, "You always seem to have the advantage with me."

Moving his hands upwards against her breasts he said, "Maybe I should take advantage again."

Kiera turned her head and answered him with a kiss. The hands brushing against her breasts tightened deliciously, suffusing her body in passionate heat. Delving into her mouth with his tongue Grayson tasted the sweetness of toothpaste and Kiera's desire. He moved them forward, turning her around to lower them both to the bed. Kiera reluctantly released his mouth to scoot backwards then pulled him over her. It was the welcome Grayson had craved since the early moments of meeting her.

Their mouths tangled as the fever between them grew. Kiera lifted her body to rub against his, his heat attracting her like a moth to the flame. She held his head still so she could kiss him with all the desire of her being. His passion fed her, her body, her mind, until she couldn't feel anything but Grayson. It was a loss of control she never allowed herself in fear of the consequences, but knew now that Grayson could handle anything she dished out. The freedom he offered her was a greater aphrodisiac than his hard body or handsome face.

Kiera felt him pushing up her shirt and lifted to assist him. They sat up in bed so he could pull her shirt over her head then he bowed down to kiss her stomach, her waist, her breasts, anything he could reach with his mouth. Kiera grasped his shoulders for balance, whimpering desperately. She allowed him to bow her back onto the bed and watched as he slithered down her body to kiss the skin above her panties. Impatient with his patient loving Kiera reached down and pushed her panties down her legs.

Grayson laughed against her stomach, "In such a rush, are we?"

Dropping her head against the pillows Kiera groaned, "God, Grayson, you're going to play hard to get with me now?"

Traveling back up the luscious expanse of her torso with slow kisses Gray looked up, "Fair is fair, sweetheart."

His hellcat responded with a swat on his head. The light smack brought his wolf close to the surface. Grayson wanted to pin her down with his teeth at her neck until she submitted to his mastery. With a deep breath he pushed the beast down and continued his careful seduction.

Catching her hands in one of his, Grayson tsked, "None of that now, play nice."

Kiera smiled and undulated beneath him to rub against his growing erection. "I'm trying to play nice. Don't you want to play with me?"

Grayson groaned and took her mouth in a devouring kiss. The woman could tip him over the edge every time. He rubbed himself against her naked body until her body moved in a frenzy beneath his. She permeated his senses: her soft skin, her sweet tongue, the smell of her desire all drove him to the brink.

With a growl Grayson sat up to shuck his boxers and came back down on her with the force of his passion. She scratched at his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. She wanted him and knew from the emotions beating at her that he wanted her too. The time to play had passed.

Grayson nudged up against her soft, slick pussy before remembering the condom. It was a promise he made to her that afternoon, but instantly hated the idea of. He held her waist still when Kiera tried to thrust herself against him again. He pinned her down while trying to regain a modicum of control.

"Wha…where are you going?" she exclaimed when Grayson pulled away again.

He couldn't respond his teeth gritted as he held onto his control. Gray found the box of condoms in his overnight bag and brought it over to the bed.

"Oh," Kiera said when she spotted the box, then looked down.

Moonlight was shining just enough through the curtains for her to gaze at Gray's naked form. The muscles she'd felt against her were delineated in stark relief down his torso, his body was Greek sculpture perfect. Her eyes followed the path of his dark hair down to his waist and beyond. His erection reared up and the tip glistened with pre-cum. She guessed he was at least eight inches long and the girth of his cock thrilled her. Then she frowned.

Grayson paused while Kiera ate him alive with her eyes. The appreciation that lit them made him even more impatient to get back in bed. He didn't expect her to frown when looking down at his cock though and a niggle of doubt surfaced.

"What is it?"

Kiera's eyes shot up to his in surprise. She didn't realize she'd been staring.

"Nothing."

Grayson scowled and sat at the edge of the bed. "Don't tell me you're having second thoughts."

Kiera shook her head quickly. "No, absolutely not. It's just what you told me this afternoon about…it."

Thinking back to their conversation Grayson let out a brief, pained laugh. "That comes later."

Kiera smiled shyly. "Did I ruin the moment?"

Grayson crawled to hover over her. "Never."

He lowered himself with powerful arms to kiss her gently, reassuringly. Kiera wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled herself up into his body. One leg wrapped around his thigh as she tried to wrap herself around him. He took the hint and lowered them the rest of the way to the bed. Soft kisses soon transformed into the hot fervor from moments ago. Grayson stopped long enough to put on a condom then lunged back into Kiera's welcoming embrace. He used his mouth and hands to bring her to the brink then pulled back when she was about to go over. He brushed against her slick pussy lips with his fingers and rewarded her panting pleas by pushing two inside her. Grayson listened to the desperate breaths she took as he stroked her deeply. As she reached her apex he curved his fingers and scraped against her g-spot. Kiera bit her lip to keep from screaming as he thrust her into ecstasy.

When she could breath again she reached up to his face and begged, "Now, Gray, make love to me now."

He kissed her mouth, her neck, and her breasts then wrapped her legs around his waist. Without waiting for another invitation Grayson started pushing forward. Kiera undulated and opened her body to him without hesitation and nearly cried at the feel of his cock entering her. He moved slowly until he was deeply seated then rocked his hips back and forth. The friction caused Kiera to have another orgasm; her body clasped his more tightly than Gray thought was possible. He waited for her again and when she opened her eyes and kissed him deeply Grayson began to thrust himself powerfully into Kiera's lush body. Kiera tried to move with him, but she was already exhausted. Despite that she kept herself open and pliable for Grayson's thrusts. He thrust harder, until his hips moved in a blur of speed faster than any human man was capable. He watched Kiera closely, mindful of the frailty of her body, only to be encouraged by her gasping moans. As he reached his peak Grayson released his control over the wolf enough for the knot at the base of his cock to form.

Kiera's eyes flew open at the new pressure forcing itself into her body. She tightened her muscles which only caused Grayson to move faster and harder. The push of the knot was unyielding until it had forced itself within her. To Kiera's surprise it pressed up against her g-spot which combined with the deep friction of Grayson's thrusts she was soon tossed over into another orgasm. This time the scream couldn't be held back, but was lost beneath the roar of Grayson's orgasm. He jerked and shoved his way deeper inside her body until every last drop of his come had filled the condom.