Following the Rules Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood why I had not yet been allowed to touch her. Her intent was to drive me wild throughout the day and into the night with erotic demonstrations. It might be hours before I would be permitted release. I knew Lisa well enough to know that I would probably suffer in exquisite agony for a long time before she allowed me to participate in the fantasy's finale.

Slowly sipping her wine, Lisa read for a few minutes without any visible signs of arousal. But before long I could tell that the words in the book and her imagination were beginning to take their toll. She began a slight shifting of her hips as though trying to relieve some small discomfort.

As the feelings intensified, she set her wine aside, uncrossed her ankles and parted her legs just enough to allow one hand to slip down inside her panties. Still reading, she made a soft sound as her probing fingers found their mark.

Drawing her legs back to allow better access, Lisa went right to work. After a moment or so she closed her eyes and discarded the book to free both hands. She would have no further use for the story, her own vivid imagination more than able to supply all the erotic images she would need.

Using both hands, one to probe, one to apply pressure from outside her panties, Lisa began to slowly thrust her hips against her hands. Her excitement grew quickly, as did mine. She was soon breathing heavily, breasts rising and falling against the flimsy nightgown, and I was just as soon stiffly erect.

Continuing to writhe sensuously on the bed, Lisa grasped her panties at each hip, slowly pulled them down over her ankles, and tossed them aside. Now unencumbered, she reached under the pillow and retrieved one of the large vibrating dildos that had figured so prominently in some of our other fantasy weekends. We own a couple of didoes but I had never watched Lisa employ one. In our sex play, I had always been the one to wield the instrument.

With a soft moan, she slowly slid the dildo deep into her pussy. Lisa lubricates heavily when aroused, so the flesh-colored phallus entered easily and glistened wetly in the muted light when she withdrew it partway to begin thrusting.

Still moaning softly, she started the vibrations and then cried out sharply in response to the sensations they produced. Slowly inserting and withdrawing the silicone cock, Lisa rocked her hips rhythmically in perfect timing and settled in for what I believed would be a long, slow climb toward a spectacular orgasm. My erection was now almost painful as my attention was riveted on her performance.

The next few seconds are still a blurred memory. Fascinated with the demonstration before me, I was initially unaware that there were others in the room. Although I had heard nothing to announce their presence, suddenly there were two people rushing toward Lisa. Eyes wide with surprise, she flung the dildo aside and froze in place, a silent scream contorting her face.

They were on her in an instant, one pinning her roughly down on the bed while the other quickly lashed her wrists to the brass headboard. Although she fought hard, kicking out at her assailants, she was no match for the two of them. It was over in seconds.

It took me a few moments to understand the threat and began to violently attack my ropes and shackles. But Lisa had done her job too well. Everything held as I struggled futilely to free myself. I was still straining against my bonds when they finished their work and stepped back out of reach of her flailing feet.

After finally realizing that our situation was hopeless, we both began to settle down. The cabin was too remote for other guests at the lake to hear us, so screaming for help was useless. As Lisa began to examine her bonds, I surveyed the scene as calmly as possible under the circumstances.

Lisa had been pulled away from the headboard so that she was now flat on her back. The pillows had been thrown to the floor on the far side of the bed. Wide leather bands had been buckled around her wrists. Thick leather thongs attached to the bands had been tied to widely separated bars on the brass headboard, holding her arms apart. Several inches of slack had been left in the thongs; enough to allow her hands some freedom of movement but not enough to allow escape. I watched as she strained against the leather. Reaching up with each hand to grab the one of the bars, she tugged and twisted in vain. The headboard was old and solid. She was hopelessly constrained.

Realizing the futility of further effort, Lisa finally lay still, a look of apprehension on her face. The struggle had caused her nightgown to ride up over her breasts, exposing them fully. In spite of the seriousness of our situation, I thought she looked very sexy stretched out on her back in nearly complete nakedness; hair fanned out on the bedsheet, hands constrained, nipples pointed proudly at the ceiling, legs crossed tightly at the ankles in a gesture of defiant modesty.

I turned my attention to Lisa's attackers and was astonished to realize that one was a woman. Studying them more closely, I saw that both wore masks that covered their faces from cheekbones to forehead in costume party style. Each wore dark clothing; watch caps for them both, dark pants and shirt for him, short dark skirt, blouse and stockings of some sort for her. Illogically, she wore high heels with open toes and ankle straps.

Still disoriented, I realized that only a couple of minutes had elapsed since they entered the room through the French doors. In that time they had constrained a very resistant Lisa, crossed the room to close the doors, and returned to stand near the bed.

Realizing from the beginning that I was no threat, they completely ignored me. Apparently, they had a means of studying us from outside before they entered the cabin. It was also obvious that they had a way to defeat the open the doors I had securely locked earlier in the evening.

With Lisa immobilized, they paid no more attention to her either. Standing together near the foot of the bed at Lisa's feet and slightly off to my left, they each removed their watch caps.

Dumbfounded, I saw the long black shiny hair tumble free. Mask or no mask, the woman from the office was easily recognizable. Already knowing what I would find, I turned my attention to the man and identified her husband. Lisa seemed just as surprised as I. Although she had not seen the woman, I was certain she had seen her husband as he entered the office while I was checking in.

Their next act was nearly as surprising as their arrival. As Lisa and I stared in disbelief, the woman stepped into his arms and kissed him with passion. Returning her kiss with equal intensity, he began to caress her body, sliding his hands down along her flanks to cup her bottom and pull her tightly against him.

Removing her arms from around his neck, she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, stopping occasionally to slide her hands inside and run them up and down his chest. Still holding her against his body, he started a slow rotation of his hips against hers. She parted her legs in response and began to move with him.

Watching them, Lisa and I slowly overcame our fear and started to relax. As they performed their strange dance only a foot or two from the bed, we watched in growing interest. Apparently, we were intended as an audience for an erotic performance and Lisa had been bound only to prevent her from interfering. Why we had been selected to watch this show of eroticism I couldn't imagine, but I was quickly becoming fascinated.

While she pulled the shirt tail free of his slacks, the man reached around to the small of her back, slowly pulled down the zipper on her skirt, and let the garment fall to the floor. Black thigh highs were revealed. She wore no panties

As he began to undo the buttons of her blouse, she dropped her hands to his zipper and slowly tugged it down. Reaching inside with one hand, she grasped him firmly. He responded with a low groan and pulled her blouse open to reveal two perfect breasts with prominent nipples. The woman's stunning figure was now clearly visible, clad only in the open blouse, thigh highs, and her come-fuck-me shoes.

Watching them, the erection I lost when our privacy was invaded returned in a rush. I glanced over at Lisa to find her equally mesmerized by the scene before us. Long since over her concern, she was now completely relaxed, watching this strange couple with growing interest and arousal. Apparently, she too had become convinced that we were being offered a rare treat. Outside of X-rated movies, neither of us had ever watched another couple having sex. Intercourse seemed the only logical conclusion to what we were now witnessing.

As the woman continued to move her hand inside his pants, he cupped her breasts in his hands and gently massaged the nipples. Closing her eyes and dropping her head back to allow her long hair to hang free, she moaned with pleasure. My erection surged to full size in response. She was exotic and beautiful. Her legs were long and elegant, her waist small, and her hips slender.

Breaking free of his touch, the woman removed her hand from inside his pants, sat on the edge of the bed near Lisa's feet, and pulled him forward by his belt. The bulge of his erection showed plainly. As he removed his shirt to reveal muscular chest and arms, she unbuckled his belt and unfastened the waistband of his slacks. Gently easing the pants below his knees, she freed a large well-formed cock. Not yet fully erect, it was already impressive.

I glanced at Lisa and saw her eyes fixed on his manhood. While Lisa and I both looked on, the woman grasped him firmly with both hands and began to caress the head of his clock with her lips and tongue.

His erection quickly surged to full size. Gaining additional length and breadth, his cock was now more than seven inches long and nearly two inches in diameter. I am well-endowed but this guy was easily my equal.

After a minute or so the woman rose to her feet. Her husband kicked off his shoes and stepped free of his slacks to stand before her completely naked except for the mask. Although they must have known they would be recognized at this point, they apparently wanted to maintain an illusion of secrecy with the masks. The effect was intriguing.

Then, in a puzzling move, the woman stepped back a pace, glanced up at him with a small smile, and nodded her head. It was obvious that she had sent him a silent message of encouragement but the meaning was unclear.

No one had uttered a word since their arrival. Except for the initials sounds of the attack and the low passionate moans of the masked man and woman, the room had been nearly silent. All communication, between Lisa and me and between this strange couple, had been by facial expression and body language alone. Having delivered her message, the woman stepped around behind my chair to leave her husband standing alone beside the bed.

With a sudden movement, the masked man turned and grasped the insides of Lisa's knees to force her legs apart. For the second time that night she fought back, and for the second time she was no match for the strength of her attacker. In a matter of seconds he was kneeling between her legs and using his hands to pin them down against the top of his thighs. With her wrists securely lashed to the headboard and her legs tightly held, she remained helpless.

As before, I struggled violently against my bonds but nothing had changed. I was still as immobilized as though wearing a straitjacket. I gave up in despair as my erection quickly dissipated.

We were both stunned. In that brief and electrifying moment, Lisa had been transformed from fascinated spectator into unwilling participant. What had appeared to be stirring, erotic play had suddenly become sinister. Lisa was certain to be raped and neither of us could do anything to prevent the act.

Lisa's struggles continued for a moment or two but her attacker was much stronger and her efforts became weaker with each passing second. Finally, breasts heaving with exertion, Lisa went limp, lying in defeat with her legs draped across the masked man's thighs, the certainty of her rape now accepted.

Noting her submission, he moved her legs farther apart. Leaning forward with his weight supported on one outstretched arm, he grasped his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Then, with steady pressure, he entered her easily. Lisa had obviously remained well-lubricated from her earlier arousal. A low moan was her only reaction to the penetration.

Lisa's assailant briefly held his position inside her, perhaps trying to gauge her reaction. Apparently satisfied that there would be no more resistance, he leaned forward to support his weight on both arms, providing me with perfect visibility for what was about to happen. Then he began to fuck her.

Eyes closed, face turned toward me, Lisa's body shifted upward slightly toward the headboard under the impact of each stroke, causing her firm breasts to bounce slightly in syncopation.

In spite of my outrage, I found the scene deeply erotic and was dismayed to find that I was once again growing erect. Feelings of guilt, rage and frustration, at him and at myself, swirled in my head as I became increasingly aroused at the sight of another man fucking my wife three feet in front of my eyes.

I stared in grudging admiration and increasing sexual agitation as he continued to fuck Lisa at the same steady pace for several long minutes with no sign of fatigue. The duality of my thoughts was shocking to me. I hated what was happening, yet I was excited beyond belief at the sight of his slick wet cock disappearing and reappearing rhythmically between her open thighs.

As I watched in fascination, I realized that Lisa was beginning to react to the relentless thrusting. It started as a barely perceptible upward tilt of her hips in answer to each stroke. Studying her more closely, I saw a small frown forming on her face as she struggled to remain still. He noticed her reaction as well and immediately started to move with greater purpose. Increasing both the speed and force of his thrusts, he began to impact her body sharply.

Lisa let out a loud cry in answer to his change of cadence. Her eyes fluttered open as she realized what was happening to her. Perhaps embarrassed at becoming aroused in response to being raped, she looked over at me, an apologetic expression on her face.

Without words, she told me her body was betraying her with a will of its own. Knowing she had no control over what was happening, I chose to release her from any guilt she might be feeling. I nodded to her and allowed the briefest of smiles to cross my lips. Glancing down pointedly at my own stiffness, now clearly visible where my wraparound had parted, I let her know that I was having body-betrayal problems of my own.

Lisa's eyes locked with mine for a long moment to assure herself she had not misunderstood. Once convinced, she signaled her comprehension by turning her head to look directly up into the masked face poised above hers. Without taking her eyes from his, she drew her knees back, planted her feet firmly on the bed, and began to answer his thrusts with more pronounced hip motion of her own.

Her message unmistakable, Lisa's rapist responded with still another increase in speed and force as she closed her eyes and turned her face back toward me. Aware that she would cum soon, and knowing I liked to watch her face during orgasm, she had chosen to share her experience with me even though a stranger was to be the cause of her arousal and release.

The room filled with the sounds of flesh striking flesh and her answering cries as he fucked her with relentless, powerful strokes. Lisa rocked her hips with an identical rhythm, meeting each of his thrusts with perfect timing.

Within a minute or two she stopped moving, arched her back, and began to draw her legs up alongside his surging hips. I knew she would cum within seconds. As if reading my mind, she began a throaty, repetitive sound as her body began to quiver in pre-orgasmic spasms. Her cries became higher pitched and her shuddering intensified as she went over the edge. With a final piercing shriek, her body went slack and she collapsed, trembling, back onto the bed, her breath coming in sobs.

But her assailant wasn't finished. Pausing briefly, he reached under the backs of Lisa's knees to drape her legs over his outstretched arms. In this position her legs were elevated and she was completely vulnerable; thighs forced wide apart, pussy perfectly exposed, knees back nearly in line with her breasts. Within a second or two he resumed thrusting deeply into her.

Lisa had no time to recover from her first orgasm before he began to propel her, protesting weakly into her second. As the incessant pounding continued, she began to whimper, shaking her head from side to side and begging him to stop. Ignoring her pleas, he continued to hammer relentlessly into her.

Finally, drowning in sensation, she surrendered completely. "Oh God! Oh God yes! Harder!" Her attacker obliged with savage energy.

Crying out continuously, her beautiful face reflecting intense arousal, Lisa began to shudder violently against him as wave after wave of orgasmic spasms wracked her body for the second time in as many minutes.

Finally at the end of his incredible performance, the masked man slowed his pace, threw his head back, and spewed into her with great pulsing contractions. A low, guttural groan escaped his lips as he slowly lowered himself, chest heaving, on top of her.

I was hyperventilating in response to what I had just witnessed, my erection pointed toward the ceiling, when I heard a soft cry behind me. I had completely forgotten about the woman during the incredible performance unfolding in front of me.

Suddenly she knelt beside my chair, now completely naked except for her mask and shoes. Breathing heavily with excitement from what she had just seen, she untied my wraparound and began to fondle my erection. I groaned in response.

Glancing up to see if Lisa or her husband had noticed, I discovered him watching us intently. It was obvious to me why the woman had positioned herself off to one side. Her location was carefully calculated to ensure that he and Lisa had a clear view of our activities.

I began to hope I would get some revenge on him before the night was over. Withdrawing from Lisa's pussy, his cock now limp and dripping, the masked man took a position on the far side of her body and propped himself on one elbow to see over her still-heaving breasts. His movement disturbing her, Lisa opened her eyes and looked over at me. It took a few seconds for the scene before her to register. When it did, her only reaction was to arch one eyebrow at me and smile a little.

I had been erect so long and in such a state of physical and emotional excitement that I was certain it would all be over for me soon. As the woman expertly stroked me, I felt the rising tightness inside that signals the onset of ejaculation. Sensing my rapidly building tension, she suddenly gave the base of my cock a brief, powerful squeeze. To my surprise, I immediately lost the urge to cum. When she was certain of success, she began to lightly caress me with the tips of her fingernails. Once more I knew it was over and once more she brought me back from the brink.

Again and again, she pushed me right to the edge of orgasm and then retrieved me, trembling and anxious for more. Although I had heard of such delaying methods, I had never experienced anything like it.

In a graceful motion the woman rose up higher on her knees, leaned over and took my cock into her mouth. Throwing my head back in surprise and pleasure, I moaned loudly. I could feel her tongue as it flicked around the head of my dick, sending a strong tingling sensation racing up and down my spine.