Folly! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Slowly, Miriam came to her senses. Even more slowly, she came to the realisation that she was erotically semi-naked and laying on top of a covered crate in the warehouse. How long had she been there? she wondered. How long had it been since the throng of men had lustfully used her to satisfy themselves and left her there exposed and vulnerable? She reached up and touched her sensitive nipples and breasts causing a quivering throughout her shapely body. They were still wet and sticky with their accumulated cum. Her cunt was still sopping wet with their cum. Obviously it had been no more than half an hour since they had ravished her and fucked her into semi-consciousness. Yet despite having satisfied each of them - how many had there been... twelve... no, maybe fourteen or more of her unknown lovers - the craving of unsatisfied lust still raged unabated inside her stomach, cunt and tits.

Miriam stretched and stood up sending a torrent of cum from her cunt down her inner thigh so that it soaked into the stockings which still covered her long legs. The scent of sex was everywhere. She looked at her watch. 5:23 pm. Her lustful fun had lasted about two and a half hours! Slowly, she dressed ignoring her panties until she had covered herself when she placed them in her handbag. She wondered how they had not been discovered by some of the senior members in her management team and then it struck her - had they been a part of this too? Maybe not but at this time it was probably best to assume that they had not been sprung. And that was certainly a good thing if it was true.

All the way home she thought about her adventurous afternoon of sexual excitement. She had always been one to follow her lustful instincts and, if they had not been seen, she had been right to allow the event.

As she turned her car into the driveway she was surprised to find that her husband was at home. Damn! she thought. It would certainly have been nice to have had a bath or shower to wash the evidence of her escapade from her body before anyone discovered it. Still, it should have been dry on her skin by now even if her cunt was still swimming with the clear evidence of her multiple infidelity. David, their thirteen year old son, would not be home from football training. So, even if a scene developed, he would not experience any of the nastiness. Things hadn't been that great between her and Roger recently, she mused as she locked the car an sauntered toward the house. It had been her suspicion that his more frequent absences from the house had more to do with the friction between them than it had to do with the pressures of work. She deliberately forced a smile as she entered the door.

"Hello, Darling," she called out pleasantly, closing the door behind her and becoming more aware than ever of the massive amount of cum in her still overflowing cunt. "You're home early."

"I thought it would be a good thing for us if we spent some time together. You know, just the two of us," he replied with a lecherous grin.

"That's unlikely, Roger," she replied directly as she kissed him on the cheek. "David's due home at any minute," she said over her shoulder as she went up the hall and into the bedroom. The last thing she needed right now was a horny husband. It would be best to put him off until at least bedtime or, better still, completely. There may have been difficulties in their marriage but they did not extend their influence into the bedroom. In spite of the difficulties between them, they still made love most nights and that was after fifteen years of marriage! This had been the first time she had been unfaithful to him and she was certain that he had been entirely faithful to her. Women knew when their men had stayed. She was lucky that Roger was not so perceptive.


From the door of the bedroom Roger watched his beautiful wife undress unaware of his presence. His gaze flowed over her shapely form as she removed the austere business suit and he felt an erection forming in his trousers as he gazed longingly at her full breasts, peach shaped arse still covered by her skirt and long sexily clad legs. She was probably more desirable now than when he had married the beautiful eighteen year old in her first year of business studies.

"You're still a sexy and desirable woman, Miriam," he said startling her from her thoughts of the days activities. She smiled, his lust for her increasing as she stripped away the skirt revealing her red garterbelt and stockings. "You're a real sight for sore eyes."

Silently, Miriam worried about his lustful mood. "Not this early, I'd hope," she retorted with a giggle which she hoped sounded natural as she slid the last stocking from her leg and unclipped the garterbelt. She tossed them aside, noticing the distinct smell of cum and sat naked at the mirror to remove her make up. Miriam watched as Roger moved close behind her and caressed her shoulders and back. Starting to rise to go to the shower, Roger gently but firmly pushed her back down again.

"Not so fast, my lovely," he said soothingly. "I thought I'd give you a neck and shoulder massage. I detect a tenseness in you tonight." His hands began to manipulate the skin and flesh of her shoulders at the base of her neck.

In spite of her desire to push the hands away, Miriam closed her eyes and shuddered in remembrance of her series of lovers less than forty minutes before.

"There, you see," Roger smiled as she relaxed under his ministrations. "You obviously need this. Tough day?"

"Mmm," she acknowledged breathing deeply. "A constant stream of abusers this afternoon. But I took on all comers and gave back as good as I got." She smiled with erotic memory. The cleverness of her pun concealing her infidelity pleased her no end.

Roger bent over and kissed her neck passionately knowing that he was winning her over.

She shivered into an aroused response lifting her arm to pull him closer into her neck. "I could take this treatment all night, Darling," she cooed softly, "but I want to take a shower before David comes home. You know how he likes to have dinner before he tackles his homework."

Roger slid his hands under her arms, bringing them up to cup her enormous breasts. She must be right about having had a hard day, he thought. Her skin was still somewhat tacky from the sweat of her day's labours. His fingers pulled urgently at the tips of her tits, encouraging them into rapid uprightness.

"It's not a problem tonight," he told her between passionate kisses of her neck. Miriam looked at his finger kneading her nipples. She could see the caked on cum and detect the sheen of not quite dry cum on her skin of her tits. She continued to look as Roger's head bent lower over her shoulder. She felt his tongue snake out and lick at the sticky saltiness covering her upper chest. Surely he, too, could see the evidence of other men's cum.

"David rang me at work this afternoon," he continued to her horror, "and asked if he could stay over at Russell Gilbert's place tonight. Bill Gilbert was picking them up on the way home from work."

Miriam was as horrified as she was aroused by Roger's caresses. If it was not enough that she had no way of immediately escaping from immediately making love to her husband, he was lapping at the still drying cum of a dozen or more men. She could easily see where it had pooled on her skin. Now he settled on his knees before her, lifting her tits, each covered by more semi-dried semen, and he lapped at the skin and nipples of each breast in turn. She watched his tongue slither over the dried cum waiting for his objection. Yet none came.

"Let's not waste time on the preliminaries," she sighed into his ear in the hope that her invitation would raise his lust to a point where he only wanted to fuck her quickly.

"Couldn't agree more," he replied getting up. He moved aside, letting her move to the bed as he pulled frantically at his clothes in order to remove them and get to her.

Roger's big cock sprang up like a spring as he pulled his underwear down and she looked at it from where she lay with lustfully smouldering eyes. She was incredibly turned on again even though she had been semi-satisfied by all those cocks and tongues this afternoon.

As Roger moved onto the foot of the bed, Miriam opened her legs to him fully expecting a thoroughly good fucking. She closed her eyes and her mind imagined every movement that Roger was making as he moved up her body so that he could thrust his stiff cock deep between her swollen and wet cunt lips. The sensations at her cunt opening brought on by the end of Roger's cock inflamed her imagination and built her lust nearly to bursting point. She tracked the pleasure feelings in her mind as it moved along the lips of her cunt, probing inside the lips slippery with the cum of - well, who knew how many men. Now she felt the feelings moving to her clit, moving about over the sensitive flesh before moving lower and penetrating her cunt lips again. The pleasure feelings retreated again out of her cum-filled cunt. When would he just shove his cock into her and stop this teasing?

"You are wet tonight!" Roger's animated voice interjected into her mental mapping of the feelings.

The sensations began again. Roger seemed far off and then reality struck her. It wasn't his cock that was giving her so much pleasure. It was his tongue! His tongue inside her cunt! Then she felt a different sensation. He was sucking the cum out of her cunt; the masses of hot cum which had been deposited there by all those rampant cocks which had fucked her so hard, so lustfully and without a thought for her pleasure. Roger was sucking out the evidence of her infidelity. Now he had to know! Surely he would detect the difference between her normal vaginal juices and the cum shot out of fourteen or so sets of balls.

Somehow, it was so wild! It excited her more than ever before that her husband was drinking from her cunt the intermingle cum of so many other men.

"Eat my cunt out, Darling!" she cried out to him without thinking. "Suck the cum from my cunt!"

Miriam shook as she plunged into an intense orgasm which radiated out from his tongue. She was so turned on by his tongue lapping at the piquant juice inside the sodden lips of her cunt. Again he began to suck at her wet cunt. He was trying to get more of the foreign fluids which had invaded her and now remained trapped deep within her excited cunt.

"Suck it, Roger! Suck all of the thick, juicy cum from me!"

Miriam's hips bucked and heaved against his face. Roger heard her words and, thinking that she meant her own juices, he redoubled his efforts top get the voluminous fluids onto his tongue and into his mouth. Tonight she certainly tastes different, he mused. She even smells different, sexier and more desirable. He wondered what she had eaten that would make such a difference. His tongue probed as far as it could into her sodden cunt lifting the thick juices into his mouth. Different she may taste but it is no less delicious, he thought to himself as his wife's hips bucked and jerked violently up against his face again.

As his wife erupted into her next climax, he removed his tongue from her cunt. He moved up her body licking at the salty tartness of her skin as he went before he mouthed her tits. She cupped them and held them up so that his cum-covered tongue could lash the excited, engorged nipples. Her nipples were aching, flushed and erect. He had never seen them so long and hard or such a deep colour. She was very, very excited tonight - far more so than he ever remembered. And he had no complaints at all.

"Roger."

"Yes, Sweetheart."

"Fuck my cunt!" She wanted his cock inside her where the other cocks had been. "Fuck me, Roger. Fuck the cum out of me!"

He placed the tip of his cock at the mouth of her cunt little realising that he was far from the first to enter that special; place that day. He eased forward until the tip of his cock was covered in the juices from her cunt. Grasping his cock, he ran its head around the sensitive lips. Now the cock head moved onto the bud of her clit.

Miriam's hips bucked up as though she had experienced an electric shock.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she cried out to him. "Don't tease me. Just fuck me hard and fast like some tart you want to fuck at work. Fuck the cum out of me as though I'm your whore."

Tart at work, his mind echoed. Could she know that he had been lusting after one of the office secretaries. Nonetheless, the thought of fucking that girl drove him on. He plunged into her, driving his cock deep into her before he began to pound into her. The pace of his fucking increased rapidly as his imagination grew the thought into virtual reality. Was Miriam giving him permission to fuck around? As his mind moulded and remoulded the idea, the thrill increased as did the power and intensity of his fucking.

"Harder!" she urged him. "Shove that stiff cock into my cum filled cunt."

Roger rammed his hard cock as far into her cunt as he could then pulled it back until just the head was buried in her wet warmth. Then his arse descended plunging his cock into her again and again. Beads of sweat had broken out on his forehead now and his breath was becoming ragged as he reached out for his climax.

Wildly, Miriam drove her hips back at him as she worked at her own orgasm. He hands roamed over his back then down to his arse cheeks where they gripped, manipulating and regulating his pace. She too was nearing her climax and she wanted this one to be as good as any she had experienced that day as cock after rampant cock had fucked her whorish body. Her eyes fluttered open as the orgasm rose in her cunt. Her mouth opened, she began to pant and her body shook uncontrollably like an epileptic in a series of spasms.

Roger's body spasmed with hers them momentarily went stiff. His breathing stopped and then he vigorously pummelled her body with his hips. Up and down in and incredible series of short strokes before his head lifted and he came. Spurt after powerful spurt was propelled high up into Miriam's cunt mixing into the amalgam of juices which remained inside her.

They stayed coupled for several minutes before he rolled off her. Miriam reached out an touched him lovingly.

"That was wonderful," she said softly.

"Yes," he replied. "I don't ever recall you being so horny. You fucked me like a mad woman.

"It had a lot to do with your tongue. You turned me on so much."

"Did you use some new form of douche tonight?"

"No. Why do you ask?" she replied, worried that he suspected her infidelity.

"Oh, I don't know," he said thoughtfully. "You just tasted different to normal."

"Different?"

"Mmm... "

"What do you mean? Better or worse?"

"Neither. Just different."

"Was it good?"

"What is this, twenty questions?"

"No, I'm just interested," she said dismissively. She paused. "I was inquiring because, if you liked it and I can find out what it was that caused the change, then I might try it again for you." Did she dare? Would she use the same source? Who were they? She waited for his reply knowing that it would be nearly impossible to repeat the same recipe. The was no reply. "Roger, you did like it, I take it?"

"Yes," he said with a sigh. "Look, I didn't raise it to become a national issue."

"Okay," she returned. "Consider the matter closed."

Very closed, she thought. There was no way that she was going to go through that sort of thing again. As exciting as it had been, it was a one off experience - never to be repeated!

12