Folly! Ch. 03

Story Info
And she thought it would never happen again.
3.7k words
3.92
39.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers

Miriam's promotion had brought her huge benefits. She'd received a large pay increase, a company car, superannuation, health benefits and a whole lot more. And to top it off there had been the occasional wild fucking session with Bob Seagram - with and without Gabrielle. Seagram was a good cocksman and he knew how to give pleasure to his partner as well as receive it. Roger, of course, knew nothing of these new sexual initiatives and, it seemed, suspected nothing either. He had been as excited as she had been at the prospects offered by the new position. The new job meant that she needed to work much harder with longer hours. It brought new challenges though. Miriam knew she was now working at a different level with different people, different problems to solve and a much more complicated schedule.

As accurately predicted by Seagram, she had brought in the Johnson contract successfully and this brought her into daily contact with the warehouse staff. Yet not once was there a hint from anyone on the warehouse floor that they knew anything of her sexual escapades. Not even a hint or a sly wink from Peter Coleman, the warehouse manager, who must have known what had eventuated that day after he'd fucked her associate in the warehouse about three months before.

The telephone brought her mind back to the present. It was Jeff Jones, the Dean of the College where David studied.

"Mrs Porter, I wonder if we might be able to meet to discuss some problems that David has here at the school."

"But, Mr Jones, I don't understand," she replied. "David is an excellent student. His grades are better this year than they ever have been before."

"That's true, Mrs Porter," he conceded. "It's not his academic performance which bothers me. David has some social problems which, I believe would be in his best interests to sort out as soon as possible. This is not a major issue, Mrs Porter. David isn't a serious problem. This is a preventative measure to ensure that some minor social deficiencies are corrected now before they become major ones. When can we meet?"

"How about this afternoon?" she suggested. "Say... a little after four? That's the earliest I can make it."

"Fine," the Dean replied. "Just after four will be fine. I'll look forward to it. Good bye, Mrs Porter."

It was right on four when Miriam drove into the car park at the rear of the college. She chose this one rather than the other one at the front because David never used the rear entrance. By now he should have been on his way to football training but it was always better to be sure rather than run the risk of embarrassing him in front of all his friends. Mr Jones had indicated that this was a minor problem but she was still very concerned for David. Miriam locked the car and walked down the path toward the administration block. She smiled at a good looking young man in the gymnasium as she walked past.

The senior boy gave a low whistle to which he received a flashing smile.

"Shit, guys," he called over his shoulder. "Take a look at this hot bitch." Quickly the boys gathered around as she walked away from them.

"Get a load of that arse!"

"Look at those legs," another remarked.

"I bet they'd go all the way to heaven," commented a third as she turned the corner and disappeared out of sight.

"Fuck, I'd like to get a piece of that," the first boy said emphatically."

"She'd eat you alive, Mike," someone retorted.

"Hell, man, she's old enough to be your mother!" another boy chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe," Mike replied. "But if my mother looked like that I think I'd be into incest."

There was a roar of laughter around him but he was all too aware of the erection pulsing in his shorts as the basketball was thrown his way.

The meeting with the Dean went well enough. David's problems, which revolved around his interaction skills, were minor enough as the dean had indicated and had been raised by one of his teachers. Having alerted Miriam to the problem, the Dean suggested that Miriam drop into the teacher’s office and discuss the matter in more detail.

"He's expecting you, Mrs Porter," he said as he stood and escorted her to the door of his office. "I took the liberty to warn him that you might be coming. His office is right next to the basketball court in the gymnasium. Someone down there will direct you." He took her hand. "Thank you for coming in, Mrs Porter."

Feeling a bit better now that she understood the situation better, Miriam walked towards the Gymnasium. The Dean had indicated that someone would show her where to go. Maybe, she thought with a wicked smile, it would be that spunky young hunk who had whistled at her. It was nice to be admired by someone half your age. The gymnasium was empty when she got there. Miriam looked around but none of the doors were marked with room names. She pushed one open. Clearly an equipment store. She heard some laughter through the next and opened it hopefully. It was a corridor. She stepped inside and went down it to the first door. There were muffled male voices inside. She knocked and waited. A big boy opened it to her. He was a good looking fellow dressed only in his shorts and he hardly qualified as a boy. He was huge and looked more like a football player than a college student.

"Er... s-sorry," she stammered. I- I... er, must have the wrong room."

"Probably not," he said the her with a confident smile. "Who were you after?"

He was a handsome young man who would have swept her off her feet at about the same age. No problems for him with the girls, I'd bet, she thought. "Mr Norris."

The boy smiled warmly at her. It was warm enough that it made her weak at the knees and her heart beat a little faster. "Come in and I'll get him for you," he suggested.

He escorted her through the door and around the corner. She was in the male locker room! The room seemed to be full of naked and semi-naked boys all around the age of her host.

"Look who came to pay us a visit," he called out to the others. His hand was behind her back and she found herself forced further into the room.

"We were just talking about you," one of the boys said to her. She couldn't help but notice that his cock had begun to grow and thicken.

"Yeah," said another voice behind her. "But we never thought that you'd be so accommodating that you'd want to come to see us."

Miriam felt a hand on her arse. The young men had gathered around her now, their cocks all starting to stiffen and lengthen. One bold lad reached out and cupped her breast.

"Nice tits," he said.

Miriam slapped his hand away. "Look," she started gathering as much of her courage as she could muster, "I'd better go. There's been one hell of a mistake here."

"No mistake, lady," one of the taller lads called out.

The hand on her arse was moving now and two hands enveloped her breasts. The feeling was pleasurable but she was very uncomfortable about being there in the locker room.

"Lady, people don't just walk into the locker room without wanting something," a voice said from her side. "But I'll be happy to help you out."

"Me too!" echoed another.

There were murmurs of ascent all around her and she felt her skirt being undone. As she started to scream a huge hand clamped itself over her mouth stopping her. She tried to resist the hands which plucked at the fastenings of her clothes. Slowly buttons came undone and zippers lid down faster than she could repair the damage. Soon she stood before them clad in only her panties, garterbelt, stockings, shoes and opened blouse.

"Wow, take a look at those big tits," someone said.

"What a fucking slut!" exclaimed another.

"Yeah, she's got the hots all right," a deep voice said. "Look at what she's wearing."

She tried to cover her breasts with her hands but as soon as she did hands tugged at her panties trying to pull them off her arse and down her thighs. Frantically she tried to fight off the hands at her clothing.

"I think you're going to get your wish, Mike," someone said to the whistler as he came out from the shower room. The boy stopped then stepped toward Miriam. He was far better looking up close and had an incredible body which was covered only by a small towel draped around his waist. The growing bulge was threatening to force the towel off him. Miriam was still struggling furiously with those who were trying to get her panties down her legs. It was a battle she was losing and she knew it!

"Why don't you just accept the inevitable, lady, and lay back and enjoy yourself?" Mike asked softly as the hand over her mouth retreated. "Then we can all have a good time with you without any of the hassles.

Miriam's shock at the lad's audacity stopped her struggle with the others and removed any thought of her screaming. His voice was smoother than cream caressing her body like a masseuse. She stood upright and looked him squarely in the eyes. "Are you joking?" she asked incredulously.

"No," he replied without hesitation and reaching out to slip the blouse from her shoulders. It slithered down her arms to the floor. The panties immediately dropped down her shapely legs and half a dozen pairs of hands mauled at her tits and arse. A few fingers worked away in her pussy hair while they tried to get lower to her cunt. Mike stepped closer to her as the hands fell away. He touched her breast with his fingers, sliding one over her nipple. He felt it stiffen and a tremor go through her. Rightly he interpreted it as lust and desire. He gently pushed her to her knees and dramatically pulled his towel aside.

His cock was huge and angry looking as it throbbed before her. It was about ten inches long and stuck straight out from his broad body.

"Now sweetheart," he began, "where would you like this beauty first? Up your cunt or in your mouth?

Her eyes were rivetted to the monster. She couldn't reply. Some of the lads, sensing the victory that Mike had won for them, pushed two short, backless, padded benches together as a bed in preparation for the fucking they were sure was to come. They picked her up and laid her on her back on the temporary bed, legs spread lewdly, her cunt exposed to their hungry, lust-filled eyes. Jostling with each other for priority, some of them lined up at the ends of the benches in anticipation of their turn at her while the rest, no less eagerly, stood to the sides watching the action.

"She's Mike's first," someone reminded the others loudly.

Mike climbed between her widely splayed legs. He placed his hands under her arse lifting her as he licked at her cunt to prepare her for his monster cock. In a passionate daze, Miriam looked about her. There were cocks of all shape and size around her, nearly all of them in high states of arousal. Mike mounted her and pushed his way into her cunt.

"Oh, it's huge!" she groaned as it went in a little. There was no complaint in the comment, just surprise at how well filled she felt even though he was not fully in.

Mike had to take his time getting his cock further into her but he had experienced the problem before. Finally he was in and all the gentleness he had displayed before disappeared. He fucked her furiously, driving all of his cock deep inside her mercilessly while the others encouraged him loudly.

"Give it too her, Mike."

"Fuck the slut!"

"Man, look at his cock work her over."

A number of the young men could no longer control themselves such was the erotic nature of the lewd act being played out before them. Miriam could see them over Mike's shoulder as they wanked their long, hard cocks furiously. Miriam, too, was turned on by the blatant lasciviousness of the situation. These were her son's college friends and they were raping her! She began to roll her hips upwards and push back at Mike's cock insistent cock thrusts.

"Look at that," a voice cried out. "The fucking slut likes it."

Mike's mouth descended onto her big tits and sucked the aroused nipple into his mouth. His thrusting was becoming shorter as he rapidly approached coming his orgasm.

"Come on, Mike," another said loudly and impatiently. "Leave some for us."

Mike allowed her long nipple to slip from between his lips. "But I haven't cum yet!" he protested in return

"Too fucking bad!" cried another boy. "You've had enough time with her.”

“Yeah!” a deeper voice agreed. “We want to fuck her before you cum inside her, now get off!"

Reluctantly Mike pulled his cock out of her and another big fellow took his place but not before they had pulled her to the end of the bench. The young man knelt between her legs and thrust his cock between her soft, wet cunt lips. After a short time they pulled him away and another began to fuck her furiously.

Miriam reached out to one of the lads who had been wanking his cock. She grabbed the shaft and pulled him closer. Her mouth closed over the end of his rampant penis and instinctively he began to fuck her mouth. A couple of others moved closer and lewdly rubbed their stiff cocks over her tits and nipples as they wanked off.

At the cunt end of her they changed over for the fourth time. This time the lad was much more excited and he had only stroked into her about six times when his face turned beet red and his cock began to twitch inside her wet cunt.

“Oooohh, you’re going to cum in my cunt!” she exclaimed as she felt his cum rocketing deep into her.

He pushed his cock into her again and again as it pulsed violently between her cunt lips. He hadn't stopped shooting his thick cum when they started to drag him away form her. His cock spewed its remaining contents all over her stomach, cunt hair and thighs before the next young man moved into the breach. He lifted her long stocking-clad legs over his shoulders, pushed his cock into her very slippery cunt and began to fuck her.

The stiff cock fucking her mouth began to buck. Spurt after spurt of cum splattered into her mouth. Immediately the cock was replaced by another one who just continued on where the other had come off. Miriam could taste her own cunt juice on this fellow's cock so it was obvious that there was now a crossover of the young men from her mouth to her cunt and vice versa. The two lads continued to fuck her cunt and mouth while the others jostled with each other to wank off over her or just watch the action. Then the cock in her cunt came with a roar from its owner’s mouth, his cum blasting into her in torrents which ran out of her cunt down in the crack of her arse over her anal opening.

Miriam enjoyed the feel of the hot cum as it blasted into her wetly and as it overflowed onto her skin. There was something deeply arousing about being abused by men who wanted nothing more than to use her body for their own enjoyment. And yet she was very aroused by the thought that these young men were so turned on by her.

"I'm going to fuck her in the arse," the replacement at her cunt declared to all and sundry.

"Bullshit!" a voice replied challenging him.

He pushed his cock into her hot, wet cunt and slid it in and out a few times to get it well lubricated by the fresh loads of cum inside her. Then, without stopping his movements, he lifted her legs up and placed her ankles on his broad shoulders. He pulled his long throbbing, rock-hard cock out of her cum-filled cunt and looked down. Rivers of white cum had flowed down from her cunt over her puckered pink arse hole.

"Get on with it, Shorty!" someone shouted.

Not wanting to wait any longer in case someone pulled him away, Shorty positioned his cock and pushed into her arse.

"Look at Shorty!" someone exclaimed.

"Fuck, he reallyis butt fucking her!"

"Man, she really is some fucking slut!" another voice commented. "She never even complained taking it up there."

"I want some of that!" a deep male voice added earnestly.

The sight of her taking a cock up the arse was too much for some of the lads as they wanked off over her. Suddenly there were gasps and moans as ribbons of cum flew through the air, raining down and splattering onto her tits. A thick, white stream of cum curled around her left nipple while others simply cascaded down over her. The cum shower triggered off a chain reaction with most of the lads cumming on her tits, in her mouth or in her cunt within minutes. It wasn't long before her face and tits were covered with cum and her cunt was running with the stuff.

Miriam loved the feeling of some much fresh cum splattering down onto her skin as the fellow fucking her mouth pulled out and aimed his spasming cock at her face. The cum spurted out laying on her skin in long ragged lines, once, twice, three times across her cheeks, nose and lips. More cum spurted out onto her nose and into her eyes. Instantly he was replaced by another who simply held his spurting cock out while her frenzied tongue licked its head. Miriam was beyond caring about what might happen now. This was raw sex at its best.

Wave after wave of sexual passion crashed down on Miriam. Her hands, legs, mouth and cunt seemed to be running on remote control and covered with wet and sticky cum. She was in a haze of pleasure knowing little about what her body was doing but very aware of the sensations which came as a result of it.

Shorty's pace quickened and his breath shortened. His cock jumped and jerked, his strokes were short then his cock sent its thick streamers of cum high up inside her arse. Time and time again his cock pumped its load into her as he kept pumping his cock into her until there was no more cum left to deposit in her arse. As he pulled out of her, a sliver of cum still connected him to Miriam. It hung there mesmerisingly, getting precariously thinner as he moved further from her. Finally it broke and attached itself to her arse cheek.

Shorty moved away from her but immediately another young man shoved his cock into her cum-filled arse, sliding it in easily in the slippery passage, before he commenced his fucking movements.

Another lad had been fucking her mouth and he too started to pant and turn beet red and pulled his cock from her mouth. Suddenly he could hold back no longer and his cock poured out its thick, white offering onto her cheeks and nose. Some of it sprayed into her hair and eyes. The rest simply spurted out onto her already wet skin where it assimilated into the earlier deposits of cum. Again the cock was replaced as she shook from head to toes and came again. There was now a constant flow of cum onto Miriam's tits and face while her cunt and arse were filled to overflowing and refilled continuously by a seemingly never ending stream of restiffening penises.

Miriam opened her eyes as the youngster currently fucking her arse came. Through the haze of lust she saw that the passion filled face was Mike's and she knew that he had fucked her and cum at least twice previously. As he came again he was pulled away from her and the unrelenting flow of young men continued. As another cock was shoved into her cunt she wondered just how many of the lads had fucked her and how many times each of them must have done it. The total of individual times she had been fucked must have been in the thirties or forties.

The fucking session with the lads seemed to go on forever but inevitably they ran out of energy and the ability to get their cocks erect again. Miriam would have taken any newcomers but there were none forthcoming. She noticed, as she stripped off her garterbelt and stockings, that they were soaked with loads of fresh cum.

Miriam showered with the young men still being mauled by the soapy as they touched her tits, cunt and arse. One young fellow fucked her again in the shower and, after he had cum inside her, she wondered wether this might trigger another round of fucking. However it didn’t and she was allowed to dry herself in relative peace.

She dressed, again putting on the cum soaked garterbelt and stockings. They were a carefree, though potently aromatic reminder of the afternoon. Respectfully she declined Mike's offer of another session at a later time and drove home blissfully happy.

Oz Wizz
Oz Wizz
27 Followers
12