Folly! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without thinking he knelt beside her and reached out to caress her breast. His fingers circled her nipple causing her to whimper and moan softly.

"Fuck me," she sighed.

"Now? Right now?" he whispered incredulously yet frightened that she would awake and discover him. "Are you sure you really want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, yes!" she hissed quietly. "Put that big cock of yours right up inside me. I want to be fucked again."

Phil needed no second invitation even though he was sure she thought he was someone else. Someone else was not available and he was. He stripped away his clothes in seconds, knelt behind her and lifted her hips so that she was on her knees. Her head was still on the floor as he positioned his long, thick cock and pushed in gently. Her cunt was slippery with cum but he didn't care because her cunt was tight and gripped him in spasms.

Phil Ferguson had made it to heaven. He thrust his cock in and out watching as Steve's cum glistened on his cock. There were still slivers of white among the milky fluids. Somehow it was exciting fucking another man's wife without his knowledge. It was doubly exciting that he was doing it moments after another man had fucked her and that the lubricant he was using was not her juices but the cum deposited there moments before. He looked at the puckered pink arse hole above his cock. Oh, how I’d love to stick my cock in there and fuck her arse, he thought, but today I'm happy just fucking this beautiful cunt. His excitement was beginning to peak and he felt his balls contract, pulling up into the base of his cock. Watching Miriam fuck Steve had obviously excited him to an early climax. As his strokes shortened, he reached under her and felt between her legs for her clit. No trouble finding this, he thought, as he rubbed it hearing the noises of her obvious pleasure. She began to push back at him as her own climax began.

Phil's cock began its contractions, bucking and jerking inside her before his cum raced through his shaft and shot into her. Time and again his cock bucked and spurted until he thought it might never stop. He kept pumping his cock into her watching fascinated as his own thick white cum, now mixed with Steve's clearer juices, was forced out around his cock and down Miriam's long legs. He gasped for breath as the sensations and jerking of his cock began to subside. Miriam, he noticed was still in the throes of a gigantic orgasm.

Suddenly, now that the lust was gone, he was scared of being caught. He pulled his cock out of her, picked up his clothes and fled out the back of the house. There, by the power board, he dressed quickly. He sat catching his breath and contemplated his situation. What a fuck she was! And she would never know that it had been him fucking her! After a few minutes he ventured back to the sliding door of the family room.

"Hey Miriam. Are you there?" he called.

"Is that you, Phil?" her sweet voice replied.

"The one and only."

"I'm about to get into the shower. Can you start out there without me? I'll only be a few minutes and then I'll fix us both some coffee."

"Sounds good to me." He retired to the power box chuckling to himself. Soon he would be having coffee with a woman whose cunt was swimming with his cum. He had fucked her without her knowing it was him. And now he knew that she didn't know a thing!

12