Fond Memories

Story Info
Every encounter is a sexual encounter.
2.1k words
4.4
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm rang with authority, Naomi gave a groggy gaze towards the clock before slamming on the snooze. The sheets shifted signally she was not alone. Naomi looked casually over her right shoulder to the solid frame nestled by her. "Shit", she hissed into the air realizing she was in a room of the hotel she worked at. Oddly her curve frame was still gowned in her matching bralette set. She slowly retracted her slender legs from under the covers, dangling them from the side of the bed. Her hazel eyes veered downward to the floor frantically searching for her discarded uniform. She spotted her white blouse first, gradually clasping the buttons over her bountiful chest. Without further hesitation she shimmed her skirt up her calves, pass her thick thighs and finally around her tight rear. Naomi ventured through the room like a burglar trying not to sound an alarm. This is one for the books. She noted only several steps away from freedom. Before her small hand could grasp the door she looked back one more time. A flash of regret painted upon her face. She backtracked towards the bed, kneeling down with her hand extended. Her face flushed slightly as her eyes met its target. "There", she clutched her bag in hand a proceeded out the door.

Naomi came from a small town and had recently taken a job as a desk clerk at a hotel in the city. She took this part time job as a way to satisfy the demands of her college education. Now in her second year she was finally getting into a routine. Naomi combed her naturally curly honey brown hair with her fingers, dashing through the hallways of the hotel. Nervously looking for her co-workers. "And where do you think you're going?" A voice called out from behind her. Shit, I thought he knew this was nothing serious. Naomi gathered her thoughts before disguising her nervousness with a well formed poker face. "Look I know we had our fun", she spouted as she turned over her left shoulder "but my appetite is..." Naomi's words seemed to disintegrate from her mouth. Yasmin stood in front of her slightly perplexed, the slender build Persian woman leaned against a nearby wall. Unlike most hotel owners, Yasmin took pride in also being on the front lines with her staff.

On this particular day she wore a knee length tight skirt with an ivory blouse with the hotel emblem on it. "That must make you a very hungry girl", the click of Yasmin's shoes felt like little jabs traveling up Naomi's body. Each click acting as a cloth wiping away her thoughts. Yasmin was now inches away from her and Naomi didn't know whether to divert the conversation or ask for forgiveness. Maybe she didn't see me come out of the room. Yasmin drew one manicured hand to Naomi's shoulder, "You're so crazy it's adorable." Naomi smiled frantically accepting the comment from her superior. "Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about, unless your referring to the buffet that will be at my party." Yasmin explained as she brushed pass Naomi. The sway of her hips were something to be admired. Yasmin had a sense of power and femininity all in one. Her fierceness in business and command of her underlings was everything Naomi admired about her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world", Naomi explained.

Yasmin summoned the elevator, a sharp bing notified it's arrival. "I would consider it a slight if you did", Yasmin chimed in ushering Naomi through the door, "slights aren't easily forgiven". The words dripped from her lips filled with intent but to what end Naomi wasn't sure. Snapped from her daze she noticed the button to the lobby was already pushed. "Let's get this shift out of the way", she groaned into the tight space of the elevator, headed for the beginning of her shift.

Naomi's shift carried on as usual. She waited eagerly at the counter, inventively looking at the glass doors. A coworker called in to notify that he was going to be late relieving her. She huffed leading her forehead to the counter surface. Her arm dangling over the edge of the glass surface. Naomi swayed her body casually within rhythm. Her movements as fluid as the water spurting from the lobby fountain. A course texture traveled against the back of her fingers, the length of her arm and eventually caressing her cheek. Naomi stood erect to face her intruder, Manny stood 6' 2" with a suited frame in front of her. A smirk castes upon his full lips. "So I'm guessing your sleeping on the job because you didn't get any last night?". Naomi rolled her eyes with apparent annoyance for the man standing in front of her.

"Well..."

"But then again I wouldn't say you didn't "get anything" last night." He finished leaning against the solid structure of the desk, passing his hands through his raven colored hair.

"Well I woke up clothed so who knows." Her words aiming for his ego.

"After a shower one tends to do that", Manny reached into the coat pocket of his tailored blazer " this however is a trophy worth keeping." Manny's hands emerged with light blue panties snaked between his fingers. Naomi's cheeks shot red as she lunged for the article "Give me that!". Her attempt futile, missing the delicate garment by an inch. His thin trimmed beard brushing against her stolen cloth. Naomi's eyes widened in shook, viciously searching the floor for nearby guest witnessing the embarrassment. "I wish I had never met you" she spat at him with narrowed eyes. "And I wish I could remember how my cum dripped off those pouty lips of yours" he waved a farewell with her panties before storing them back in his pocket. "But I'm sure I have more fond memories of you coming my way" he exclaimed before walking towards the elevators, surely headed back to his room. Her palms covered her eyes as she tried to erase the memories of her dearly departed underwear in his hands. "I've finally made it", a voice called from the hotel entrance. Lumis snatched her bag from under the desk and headed to the employee lounge.

"What does he know" she spoke into the empty space, "memories coming my way". She mimicked his posture and trotted around the room. She paused briefly, "Wait I took a shower after sex?" The thought hit her hard, "which means I stayed there willingly!" Naomi slammed her hands against a nearby table. The orange fluid splattered onto her legs and seeped into her shoes. The door unlatched behind her, "Always making things happen huh." Yasmin's voice projected jokingly, her hand covering the jumbled giggles. Naomi sighed caught into another predicament. "Come on, you can use my shower." Yasmin motioned for her to come through the back door of the employee lounge. Naomi gathered her stuff before running to her locker. She grabbed a potted plant and brought it over to the door. "Here, it's your present for your party. Its name is Yasmin too" Naomi presented the plant to her before entering into the doorway. Yasmin smirked slightly taking in Naomi's body before proceeding on. "It's beautiful", Yasmin lead her down the hall that branch into three directions. They continued straight to Yasmin's room, the marble floor producing echoes from her shoes. Freeing the key from her pocket, Yasmin unlocked the door and held it ajar for Naomi to walk through. She awed taking in the sophisticated structure of the room. To her left was the hallway to the bathroom, to her right a hallway leading to the bedroom. Directly in front of her was a small study room. Bookshelves to either side, a coffee table in front of an armchair. Naomi released her bag to the floor as she found herself drawn to the rug on the floor. The soft caress of its surface tickling the skin of her hands and knees.

"The carpet is so nice." Naomi mentioned between strokes.

"It's handwoven, it's one of the finer things in life" Yasmin twisted the lock behind her. Standing in the midway of her apartment. She folded her arms across her chest as her teeth took small nibbles on her bottom lip. "There are a lot of FINER things in life." She placed emphasis on the word before taking a seat in the arm chair. She released her red mane from the clutches of its clip. Falling in waves of crimson pass her shoulders.

"I can't wait to have them" Naomi squirmed against the rub. Laying on her back imaging herself in an apartment similar to this.

"You can have them, you just have to be willing to get ahead." Yasmin slipped from the hold of her heels.

"Oh I am" Naomi took in the smell of honey and vanilla which filled the room.

"Then remove your clothes and get on the table", the tapping sound shifted Naomi's eyes toward her.

"What did you say?" Naomi sat up sitting on her knees now.

"You know, right in front of me spread eagle" Yasmin tilted her head slightly. An encouraging smile spreading across her plum hued lips. Naomi froze when she met her eyes. Clearly she was aware of the instructions but couldn't find a reason to comply with her orders. She began to shift backwards toward the only exit. "Naomi, my sweet girl", Yasmin sat back in the arm chair, "get on the table and do as I say please." Naomi clutched the fabric of her skirt, her eyes shifting between Yasmin, the table and the door. Yasmin's smile retracted, crossing her legs and her manicured nails pawing each arm rest. "Get on the damn table or I will fire you. And then you'll really know the meaning of being a starving student." The last words were pregnant with venom, Yasmin was becoming angered. Naomi undid the buttons of her shirt and then the zipper of her skirt. Her shoulders shifted forward when her bra was unlatched, revealing her Hershey kiss like nipples. "Keep your underwear on." Yasmin hissed smirking at the beauty before her.

Naomi struggled to find her feet, shuffling her way to the table. She positioned herself before Yasmin, her bottom on the surface of the table with her legs spread apart. "Yes, I knew you'd be glazed" Yasmin traced one finger against the fabric of Naomi's underwear. Naomi sucked in the sweet air when Yasmin's finger stroked faster. Motioning as if she was petting a cat. "I bet you taste like strawberries and honey." she proclaimed before pulling back Naomi's underwear. Yasmin drew her face closer to her nether region. Her tongue became flat against the sopping wet region of Naomi's pussy. She ventured deeper using her hands to part Naomi's legs. Naomi struggled between moaning and gasping. Her mind blurring between the events leading up to her taking. She reverted back to the presences due to the persistence of a slurping sound Yasmin was making. "Mmmm" they sang in unison, Yasmin's tongue was making fast work in exploring the slippery path. Naomi threw her head back in pleasure, regretting not having the need to fight back for any longer. Her eyes focused on a framed picture mantled to the wall. The picture encased in the frame was that of Yasmin and her husband. A tall man with bronze skin. She took in the photo continuously being distracted by Yasmin's skilled tongue. Her hand snaked pass the flat surface of Naomi's stomach and to the voluptuous confines of her breast. She needed the flesh on her breat, gradually applying pressure to her nipple. Naomi's moans cut through the thick air. Yasmine knew she had her. She continued her assault on Naomi's chest, sliding her other hand under Naomi's ass.

Naomi's hips began to bounce repetitively to meet the sensational vibration of Yasmin's tongue on her clit. Naomi clutched onto the edges of the table. Her pussy beginning to convulse with the erotic pleasure. She found one hand entangled in Yasmin's red locks, edging her to continue on. "Yes!" Naomi's juices dripped on to the table and collected on Yasmin's lips. "Your such a lude girl." Yasmin examined her on the table. Out of breath with beads of sweat collecting near her naval. "The bathroom is over there." Yasmin recollected herself, gathering Naomi's underwear and using it as a napkin to wipe the excess juice. She then stuffed the garment between her breast and exited out the door. Naomi rolled around on the table trying to regain herself. Just as she was leaning up to gather her things she heard a buzzing noise. She peered down into her bag to view a new text message: "It's late I know but how about you give me more fond memories" -Manny.