Fond Memories of Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid it along her wet slit and teased her clitoris with it before pushing it inside her as far as it would go. Mhairi let out a loud groan and bent her knees slightly. I then slowly withdrew it, allowing just the tip to stay in, vibrating against her lower lips. Once more I slid it in up to the hilt. Her hips bucked as I pulled and pushed it into her. Leaning forward I sucked her clitoris as the vibrator slid up and down. I could feel the vibrations on my chin as I lapped at her pussy.

Unexpectedly she pushed me away. I looked up at her questioningly and in reply she turned round and bent over the sofa. "Fuck me from behind." She demanded breathlessly.

"Yes Mistress," I responded, more than happy to oblige as she lifted a leg off the ground. I took her sex toy and pushed it once more into her sopping wet fanny. I kissed the cheeks of her sexy arse as I used the vibrator to fuck her just as she had requested. I could hear her breathing become harder as I rammed the vibrator into her. By this time she had lifted her leg onto the top of the couch revealing her puckered arsehole to me. Unable to resist, I ran my tongue down between her cheeks and planted a kiss onto her very sweet arse. Suddenly I realised that she was starting to climax as she started to buck and whimper. I started thrusting the dildo even faster into her as the orgasm quaked through her body. Then hugging her tightly, I held the vibrator still as her body convulsed around it. I could feel all her muscles tense as she squealed and groaned forcing the orgasm from her.

"Oh God, that was great," she sighed, trying to catch her breath.

Taking the vibrator from me she threw it on to a nearby chair. She then picked up her underwear and pulled it back on before sinking on to the sofa. I leant over and kissed her.

"Mmm I can taste me on your lips."

"And you taste beautiful." I assured her needlessly.

I joined her on the couch and we chatted as we finished the bottle of wine. "Is there any more?" I asked as I emptied the last of it into my glass.

"I don't think so but there is a bottle of champagne in the fridge, if you want to get it."

I jumped up more than happy to have a rake in her kitchen.

I managed to find the champagne without problem and also found some strawberries, which I carried back through to the living room.

"Fancy something fruity?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh good idea and I have just the place to enjoy them."

Mhairi motioned for me to follow her as she walked through yet another door off of her living room. As I entered I could see it was the bathroom, which looked bigger than my bedroom back home. It was tastefully tiled in white and gold and as well as the expected toilet, sink and shower there was a beautiful sunken Jacuzzi bath, which I had not noticed earlier. Mhairi bent over and turned on the taps and I could feel myself harden as I gazed once more on her delicious round bum.

We watched each other undress as the bath filled. I was mesmerised as she unclipped her stockings and slowly rolled them down her long, slim legs. By the time she stood naked in front of me I was naked and rock hard.

We both slipped into the hot, bubbling water and faced each other. As we made ourselves comfortable I popped the cork on the champagne and we giggled as it exploded and overflowed into the bath alongside us. Sipping the champagne we fed each other strawberries and relaxed in the soothing, aerated bath water. Under the bubbles I could feel her foot resting on my balls as her big toe tickled the underneath of my cock. She placed her other foot on my knee, exposing her smooth, wet leg. I edged my way forward and started to kiss my way up her calf and tongued the back of her knee. As I got further up her leg, I started to gentle sink my teeth into the soft flesh of her inner thigh. She responded by lifting herself up so that she was perched on the side of the tub.

The foamy water from the bath ran down over stomach just like the waves had earlier, exposing her beautiful body this time instead of sand. I continued to kiss her as my hands ran up and down her leg. As I bent once more to taste her, I blew my warm breath on to her silky, fine pubic hair and she pushed herself forward, leaning back slightly. To my surprise, she poured her glass of champagne down between her breasts so that it ran as a waterfall over her abdomen and down between her legs, happily I managed to catch the fizzy liquid in my mouth. Holding it on my tongue, I then put my mouth over her wet slit and forced the bubbles against her sensitive clitoris. As the bubbles done there work I could hear Mhairi moan with pleasure. Swallowing the champagne, I sucked on her clit and rubbed my tongue over it. Gasping, she pushed my head away and slipped back into the water underneath me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I lay on top of her and guided my erect cock into her pussy. Mhairi's face took on a startled look as I drove myself into her. I ground against her but found it difficult to get a purchase on the slippy, bath floor. I had to use all my upper arm strength to take long slow strokes in and out of her. It was amazing. The water slopped around us as your bodies clashed together making waves in the Jacuzzi. The muscles in my bum were rock hard as I continued to pump into her. I could feel Mhairi lift up as she positioned her hands under her buttocks forcing her self up and out of the water. She unwrapped her legs and placed them on either side of the bath pushing her self up even further allowing me to thrust deeper into her. Looking down I could see my throbbing cock plunge between her plump, red, cunt lips and then pull out again. My cock glistened as it once more penetrated her. Being able to see myself drive into her was incredible, a sight I will never forget and it made me feel like I was going to burst at the seams. As we both thrust against each other it did not take us long to work towards our peaks. I was unsure how long my arms could take my weight as with all my might I propelled myself back and forward. I could feel my stomach muscles start to contract and I knew I was close to losing it. Jarringly, my whole body tensed as I ejaculated. I groaned loudly, the release was so immense. I could still feel Mhairi continue to grind herself against me, her face contorted wonderfully as I watched her orgasm beneath me. As I looked down on her, her dark, brown eyes opened sleepily and she smiled contentedly. Glad to bend my elbows, I lowered myself gently on to her, our bodies still connected. We lay, regaining our composure, until the bath water started to cool just enjoying the closeness of each other.

We soon moved from the now steamy bathroom into her lovely, big bed. We settled down for a cuddle, the intimacy between us now allowing as to lie in silence. Her head rested on my chest, her wet hair cold against my torso as the moisture from it dripped down my side. Mhairi had her leg draped over the top of my thighs and I am sure I dozed slightly as we lay in post-coital bliss.

Feeling her head move slightly I looked down into her eyes and felt lost in them. I couldn't help but lean over to kiss her soft lips. She stretched up to meet me and I sank down in the bed so I was looking directly into her eyes. I held her tight as we kissed, kissing as if we would never see each other again. I quickly rolled her on top of me and relished the feel of her soft, smooth skin against mine. Without a word she slid down my front and took my soft cock into her mouth. The warm, wetness of her mouth and the feel of her lips on my shaft soon had me hard as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. With one swift movement she swung her legs round so that her pussy was only inches from my face. I took the hint and willingly obliged by sliding my tongue along her sweet, already wet lips. However, she didn't let me do this for long as she sat up and moved down my body. Surprisingly, she then impaled herself on my erect penis, facing away from me. Leaning forward, she started to bounce up and down on me. I sat up, resting on my elbows watching her delightful backside raise and fall onto my cock. Just as I started to feel like I had died and gone to heaven she suddenly stopped, climbed off me and pulled open the top drawer of her bedside cabinet. I watched, fascinated as she pulled out another vibrator from the drawer. As I observed, she switched it on and held it against her clit before then sliding it between her pussy lips. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she pleasured herself with the large, battery operated cock. She then turned her back to me and got on to her knees at the bottom of the bed, still fucking herself with the vibrator. Her bum now facing me looked extremely inviting as I looked on. I then followed suit and getting on to my knees, I crawled towards her. I gently took the vibrator from her, noticing it was covered in her juices. I then held the tip of it against her anus allowing the vibrations to ripple against the edge. I could tell she was enjoying the sensations as her head dropped and she pushed her arse higher up in the air. She then shook her bum cheeks a little as if trying to get the dildo to enter her. I gently pushed it in, the head of if forcing the skin aside and entering her. I could feel her pushing back and I held the vibrator still allowing her to be in control as she pushed further back on to it. I knew by the noises she was making that she wanted more and I slowly edged it in a little further for her. Soon the majority of the vibrator had disappeared inside her and as I reached around to finger her, I could feel the vibrations shudder through her body. With my middle finger inside her and my thumb on her clit, I pulled the vibrator back and forward until she started to wail with joy.

Out of the blue, she turned into a woman possessed as she screamed, "Get inside me!" I wasn't quite sure where she wanted me but she soon made it clear as she pulled the vibrator from her bum. "Hurry," she demanded thrusting her arse towards me. Not one to argue, I quickly got behind her and held my cock in place. I leant forward with one hand on my erection and the other on the base of her back. Not knowing if the cum that had already leaked from my penis would be enough lubricant, I spat onto my hand and rubbed it over the end of my cock. I then pushed it against her puckered hole. I think I was trying to be too gentle as I couldn't seem to get it in but unexpectedly she pushed abruptly back on to me and suddenly her tight arse gave way and the head of my cock slid inside.

I took a deep breath and got used to the tight sensation her arse was having around my cock. Wow. I slowly started to push further into her and then draw back; my foreskin was being forced tightly back as I pressed myself up against her. Mhairi looked over her shoulder at me, "Fuck me harder," she insisted.

Gaining more confidence I started to build up the pace. Mhairi then started going wild the harder I fucked her. My balls pummelled her pussy as they swung back and forth. I grabbed tight on to her hips and pulled her firmly onto me as my cock pushed further up her arsehole.

I then felt her hand reach between her legs, I thought she was masturbating her clitoris but then a new sensation took over as I started to feel vibrations ripple through her. She was now fucking herself with the vibrator as I shagged her arse. Every time I thrust into her it felt like the head of my cock was touching the vibrator and it was electric. I was so hot, the sweat was dripping from me as we fucked. Just the thought of the plastic cock in her cunt and my own cock up her arse was enough to push me over the edge, I tried to keep going for as long as I could but the tightness of her anus was just too much for me. I grunted loudly, shocking myself when the noise escaped from my lips, as I pumped my hot semen into her arse. Mhairi still had the vibrator buried deep into her cunt as she rapidly fucked herself with it. I pulled my now spent penis from her bum and leant forward grabbing her tits as they swung beneath her. As I roughly squeezed her nipples, she positioned the vibrator against her clitoris. Her head came up and her back arched to the point I thought it would surely snap. I clung on to her as she cried out like a woman in labour and shook like a wet puppy as yet another orgasm coursed through her body.

Afterwards we collapsed on to the bed, exhausted and replete. We sounded like two asthmatics as we lay there our breathing erratic, thin films of sweat covering our bodies. We were now lying with her heads at the bottom of the bed and we snuggled into each other and pulled the duvet over us. I lay there feeling debauched and quite wicked, deriving great satisfaction when I thought back over the last day. It was as if all my dreams had come true, every League and Cup Final won by my team with me not even sitting in the dug-out cheering them on but on the pitch and scoring the winner.

I sensed that Mhairi was now sound asleep next to me and I gently untangled myself from her limbs. Trying not to wake her I crept from the room and retrieved my clothes from the bathroom floor.

I found a pen and scribbled my mobile number on the pad by the phone, asking her to call me when she woke. I then quietly left the apartment, pulling the door shut behind me.

-0-

That was exactly a year ago this weekend. I waited all the next day for her call but sadly it did not come. Although I never lost hope, my mobile remained silent for the rest of my trip to Scotland. I didn't return to her village the following day, trying to convince myself it was for the best but a year on and I still think of her and that extraordinary weekend nearly every day. That's why I am going back. I have booked into the same hotel and I will take the same walk along the beach. I just hope it isn't me staring out to sea looking as if I am waiting for my long lost lover to return.

12