Food Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick suffers some intense training and punishment.
2.4k words
4.3
43k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

Rick awoke on his stomach with a raging hard on and uncontrollable need to cum. Half mad with need, he lifted his ass higher and reached for his cock to jack off, but he quickly realized that he wasn't alone. A beautiful blonde woman with huge tits and pale pink nipples was sitting on the bed beside him. He'd never seen a woman so beautiful and with such mouth watering tits. Smiling, she showed him a vibrator and turned it on.

He'd never had a vibrator up his ass before, but after last night, that was nothing. Closing his eyes, he moaned as she slowly eased the head of the vibrator into his traumatized ass. It hurt but it also felt so good. Careful not to hurt him, she very slowly pushed it into him until the vibrator hit the right spot. Rick moaned loudly as she slowly fucked him with the humming gadget, neither pulling it out too far nor pushing it in too deep. He didn't care, he needed to cum and she was making it happen. Screaming, he came all over the bed beneath him. What he wasn't prepared for was the second, third and fourth orgasm hitting him one after the other.

"Good boy," she purred and kept the vibrator humming on his prostrate. He came several orgasms before she removed the toy and sat back. "You need a shower," she suggested with her disarming smile. This new member of master's food was very handsome in a surfer boy way.

Rick sat up and looked down at his stinky body. "I think so," he agreed. Moving made his rectum hurt, but the sensation was also pleasurable. If anal sex was this good, he should have tried it sooner. Thinking about it made his ass clench and his cock twitch. Sex was very good.

"Come," she said and hopped off the bed.

He followed her into a bathroom right out of the designer fashion mags that some of his old girlfriends had kept. Granite countertops, marble and brass fixtures.

"What is your name?" he asked as she turned on the shower.

"Helena," she answered and tested the water.

"Rick," he answered.

She looked back at him and noticed his cock was waking up. He was staring at her tits no doubt and fantasizing. "Master will give you a new name," she explained and took his hand. Leading him into the shower she closed the door behind them.

"I like my name," he protested meekly while her hands lathered liquid soap over his nearly hairless body and started washing him.

"Master doesn't," she replied and lathered his growing cock. Such a nice hard cock, she thought, her pussy also waking up to the prospect of being fucked by him.

Rick closed his eyes and surrendered to the moment. Her hands were pure magic on his cock, and he thought about letting her jack him off, but no, he wanted pussy. Moving her hands away, he let the water wash the soap off while he took her shapely ass in his hands and lifted her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she moaned as his raging hard-on sank into her wet pussy. Master rarely pussy fucked his women, although he did like their clits tortured with time set butterflies. Rick's cock was pure ecstasy.

Rick slammed his meat into her and fucked her good and hard, making her cum over and over while he held back. When he could wait no longer, he came into her almost violently.

"Oh god, that was good," he said as she slid down his body, her large tits rubbing against his body.

"Yes," she agreed breathlessly. "We need to finish."

Finish meant making sure they were both squeaky clean. This included enemas. After the royal fucking he got from the vampire, Rick didn't protest too much. Besides it felt good having warm water cleaning him out. Then Helena informed him that he needed to wear a butt plug for at least four hours before they could take it out.

"I don't think so," Rick protested, although his ass actually clinched at the thought of being filled again.

Helena smiled and pulled her clean plug out of a drawer. "Here, put this in me." Rick couldn't believe his ears or eyes. Taking the plug from her, he watched as she leaned over the counter and held her ass cheeks open for him. "There's oil in blue bottle."

Pouring oil on the plug, he used his hand to smooth it over the long thick plug while she smiled and wiggled her ass. Using one hand to steady her back, he pushed the plug slowly into her hot firm ass. In spite of himself his cock rose to attention. When the plug popped into place, he stood back and grabbed her ass in both hands. Before she could stop him, he rammed his cock deep into her pussy. She rocked back against him and was not surprised when he leaned over her and grabbed her tits in his hands. He squeezed her tits and fucked her as hard as he could. Helena closed her eyes and surrendered to the fucking. Being the food of a succubus or incubus made you highly orgasmic, and it didn't take long for his cock to bring her again. He orgasmed after her with an almost painful gasp.

"Wow, I've never been this horny," he laughed and withdrew from her.

"The Master's bite does that to you," she explained and stood up. "Now bend over."

"No," he persisted. "This ass is mine."

"Not really," she explained. "You belong to Master now and your ass is his. He wants a plug in it for most of the day so it will be ready at night if he wants to fuck you."

"No."

"Master will punish us if you refuse," she protested.

"No."

"Master will be very angry with me. Please."

Rick could see tears in her lavender eyes and relented. "Very well," he conceded and bent over the counter. After last night's fucking, there was no need to act the prude. She took a medium length plug out of the drawer and oiled it up real good. Then she pressed it against his anus and slowly pushed it inside. The moment its vibrating head hit his prostate, his eyes rolled back in his head and hot spunk ejected from his engorged cock. How was this even possible after all the morning sex that he had had?

He spent the rest of the morning going from one orgasm to another. Lying on Helena's bed controlled by the vibrator in his ass, he could do nothing but wait for the next orgasm to hit him. If anything surprised him it was the fact he was not growing weak or losing any orgasmic strength. Helena told him that that was the result of Master's bite and the fact he ejaculated into Rick's bowels. Blood and semen were turning Rick into the perfect food.

As night came upon them Rick's needs became more desperate. What came easily in the daylight was now almost impossible. He needed to cum but couldn't. Master was awake and controlling them, feeding on their desires like well prepared food.

There was no one visiting the estate that night except the usuals. Master had business to take care of before playing with his pets, which meant they could do nothing but wait in the playroom for his arrival.

Rick, lying on the cool stone floor, was close to going mad, his body desperately needing to cum but unable to. The other men in Master's pantry watched him with understanding gazes, their own cocks standing out hard and ready as plugs hummed undaunted in their asses. The women, wearing nipple clamps that looked like small golden butterflies, sat around Master's chair in silence.

When Master finally arrived, he smiled at his suffering pets and said, "Oh, my babies. Does it hurt?" His pets crowded around his knees begging him to fuck them first, all but the new one who didn't understand the game. Moving past his eager food, he stood over his newest pet and smiled. "I'm going to call you Marcus. Come Marcus, stand up. "

"No." Rick moaned. "Name is Rick." God he wanted to cum so badly; his cock and balls hurt, and his ass was literally throbbing with need.

Master looked down at his defiant pet and smiled. "Your name is Marcus," he repeated.

"Rick."

Master turned away with a heavy sigh. A moment later his lieutenant arrived and picked Rick up from the floor and quickly bound his hands together. Rick didn't know what was happening, but he suspected it wasn't good when he was hung from a ceiling hook by the powerful vampire and left dangling.

"My new pet is being defiant," Master explained from his throne like chair. "I say he is Marcus, he says he's Rick." The lieutenant smiled and removed a thick wide belt from the wall. Defying the Master warranted serious punishment. "Don't hurt his cock or balls. He may reconsider," Master said and stroked the soft hair of one of his female pets. With all the gadgets humming in her ass and on her clit, she didn't need much encouragement to cum. Helping her up and removing the plug, he impaled her ass on his cock. The titty clamps were removed, and with a greedy smile, he took one of the tortured buds into his mouth and sucked long and hard on it. Releasing his hold on her, he fed on her orgasms as she came over and over, her delicious body shaking uncontrollably on his long thick cock.

Rick, his cock standing straight out from his body, was not going to have it so easy. The lieutenant, drawing the strap back, swung it hard at Rick's naked ass and smiled when the gorgeous young man jumped. Pain and desire mingled in Rick's brain as the leather strap worked his ass over good. He cried from frustration and pain, but the whipping continued. Soon Rick's firm white ass was a flaming red.

Master, watching the show, smiled and released his hold on Rick's delectable body. In the middle of the beating, Master decided to let his defiant pet cum. Rick gasped in surprise as he came violently, his spunk shooting straight out a good two feet. Pain and pleasure mixed in his brain but he didn't care. He had cum.

Standing up, Master motioned for the beating to stop. Rick's milk white ass was fiery red, but Master liked that as he ran his hands over the heated flesh. So hot and firm. Feeling for the plug, he turned it just enough to draw a whimper out of his pet. No more orgasms until Master decided it was time again.

"What's your name?" Master asked softly and circled his trembling possession.

Rick stared at the vampire and thought about the strap if he didn't answer correctly. "Marcus," he gasped.

"Good boy," Master praised and stroked Rick's extended cock. This only increased the tension in Rick's body, as he was certain he was going to die on that hook. "Do you want to cum again, Marcus?"

"Yes, Master," Rick answered desperately. The Master's touch was almost painful as his body responded to it.

"Very well." Gazing at the other vampire, Master said, "Hugh, enjoy."

Rick couldn't believe it at first. Master was giving him to another man? Hugh felt for the plug and slowly removed it, but not before pumping it a couple of times in and out of Rick's ass. The sensation made Rick jump but it also felt so good. Hugh removed the plug and tossed it aside. How was he going to fuck this tender ass? Unzipping his own jeans, he stepped out of them and presented a cock already fully engorged. He had fed well before answering Master's call.

"Do I take you standing up?" he asked Rick, "or bend you over a table. Maybe I'll lay you one the floor with your feet in the air. I could really fuck that man pussy of yours hard." Looking down at Rick's nipples, he played with them a moment and then asked, "Master, may I work on these?"

"Whatever you want," Master replied as one of his men knelt between his legs and sucked on his cock for fun.

"Very good," the vampire said and magically produced a pair of super thin needles. Rick whimper when the vampire pulled the right nipple out as far as it would go and then pierced it with one of the silver needles. The pain was startling, and when the second nipple was pierced, Rick was certain he was going to die from the mixture of pain and desire in his body. He needed fucking bad.

Hugh removed his hands from the hook and led him to a table. Rick bent over the table and waited while Hugh ran a finger inside of him and wiggled it around. "Still so nice and tight," the vampire leered. He found Rick prostate and paid extra attention to it, running his finger over it in little circles. "I could spend all night milking you just like this," he told Rick, who closed his eyes and wept.

He was in hell. Hugh removed his finger and slapped Rick's tender ass with the flat of his hand. Rick jumped, but another hand steadied his back as Hugh thick cock pressed against his rectum. Rick pressed back against the cock, and the next thing he knew he was being mercilessly fucked by the vampire. Hugh pounded his ass long and hard and knocked him against the table. All the time Rick prayed he would survive the fucking. Oh god, he needed to cum again.

Then Hugh grunted and Master released his hold. Rick screamed as orgasm after orgasm ripped through his body, the strength of them feeding both vampires. Hugh's cock did not shrink, and he was soon pounding Rick's ass again. Unable to keep the orgasms from coming now, Rick found himself being fucked senseless by Master and Hugh who did throw him on the floor and fuck his man pussy with his legs thrown back over his head.

Nearly unconscious when morning came, his three friends dragged him back to Helena's bed and laid him on it. Someone removed the needles and wiped the dried blood off his tits with a wipe. His traitorous ass twitched with interest. Looking at Helena's big beautiful tits so sweet and tender made his cock swell and his rectum clench. They could fuck him to death and his body wouldn't object.

OLB
OLB
108 Followers