Food Fetish Ch. 2

Story Info
A grape time to be had by all
3k words
4.49
38.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carissa the birthday gift...

I called Carissa and told her to come over immediately. She could tell by the tone of my voice that she was in trouble and she sounded worried. I hung up without saying goodbye and went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. About ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door and I when I answered it, a trembling Carissa stood before me. She had obviously come right away because she was wearing a little camisole style tank top and a pair of casual (but short!) shorts and flip-flops. Her curly blond hair was piled on top of her head, with ringlets framing her face and trailing down her neck. She wore no makeup and yet her pouting lips were pink and those beautiful golden eyes were framed with thick, black eyelashes. She was breathtaking. She stood there nervously while I appraised her, wringing her little hands and biting that full bottom lip.

“Get in the house.” She followed me in obediently, and I turned and closed the door behind her. I headed up the stairs. When I got to the landing and noticed she wasn’t following me, I gave her an annoyed look. “What the hell are you doing? Get up here…” She followed me into the bedroom, with her eyes on the floor. “Sit down,” I demanded. “You know why you are here, don’t you?” She looked confused, but worried. She shook her head and a few more curls tumbled down. “My brother called me last night. He said you called him on Saturday night saying you missed him. He said he would have let you come over and fuck him but he was with Allesandra.” I could tell by the brief flicker of hurt that crossed her face that it was true. “Problem is, my little doll, that you’re mine now,” I said, idly playing with one of her curls, tugging it gently and watching as it bounced back in place. “Remember when you came over Friday?” I asked, running the tip of my finger down the perfect slope of her nose. She nodded. “Remember when you begged me to fuck you with that ear of corn, my little slut? Because I do. I tied you up, taught you to eat pussy, spanked your filthy little ass, and then fucked you with an ear of corn. In the morning, when you were perfectly sober, I asked you if you would like to continue playing our games. You said yes and I explained very explicitly that you were mine. Remember that?”

“Yes ma’am,” She replied, eyes downcast, her pretty cheeks flushing pink.

“And then you called my brother so he could fuck you. What does that make you?” I asked her.

“A slut,” She said quietly.

I took a pair of handcuffs out of my nightstand drawer. Her eyes widened when she saw them and I saw goose bumps raise up all over her body. I pulled her hands behind her and handcuffed them. I then jerked her to her feet and reached around her to unbutton her shorts and slid them down her legs, along with her panties. She shivered as I did so. I shoved her over the side of the bed and gave her ten spankings on her bare ass. She cried out several times. I stopped abruptly and asked her if she was sorry, if she wanted my forgiveness.

“Yes please,” She cried, “I’ll do anything.” I gently caressed her burning red butt. “You are a good girl, Carissa, I know it. But what you did was bad and you know that. If I want someone else to have you, I will give you to them.” She looked at me for a moment with fear in her eyes. “It’s my friend’s birthday. His name is Grant. He’s gorgeous and he’s a great lover. But what do you get the man who has everything? A show and a slave for the night. That is if you do indeed want to make it up to me.” I helped her sit up on the bed, arms still bound behind her, tickling her back with my fingertips. She stared at me for a moment and I traced her full lips with my fingertips, she parted them slightly and I could feel her hot, wet breath quicken against my finger. She gently tickled my finger with her tongue and drew it into her mouth. She sucked it slowly, gently, like a dick, while staring at me with wide, gold eyes. I shuddered.

“Well,” I asked.

“Yes,” She whispered, “I will do whatever I can to make it up to you. I’m sorry ma’am.” I pulled her to me and kissed her delicious mouth. Then I quietly told her to lie down in my lap. I gently traced the red outlines of my hand on her butt, making her squirm and sigh. I started tickling the crack of her ass, dancing my fingers up and down, gently grazing her pussy. She moaned softly and pushed her face into the comforter. The sight of those pretty little hands encircled with steel made my pussy wet. The warmth radiating from her rosy red ass made my cunt throb, knowing exactly how it felt. She was dripping wet and I slid my finger inside, softly twisting it in her. She gasped and tried to push herself back onto me. I looked at her tan little body helpless in my lap, those ringlets falling down the back of her delicate neck, her pretty little face pushed into the comforter, her soft mouth a perfect ‘O’, and understandably I got excited. I slid another finger into her and pumped them in and out from behind, every once in a while sliding a slippery finger over her clit. She shuddered when I slowly slide a third finger into her and she began to grind her clit into my lap. I whispered, “Go ahead, cum, little slut.” She picks up the pace, mashing her clit into my knee frantically as I shove my three fingers in and out of her. She cums with a shudder, her pussy gasping around my hand, her body convulsing across my knees.

“Good girl,” I croon while unlocking her handcuffs and kissing the red marks they had left. “He’ll be here in twenty minutes. Use what’s mine and make yourself beautiful. Go all out. Then come downstairs.” I kissed her gently on the lips and teasingly pinched one of her nipples. She moaned and I turned and left the room.

I answered the door when I heard him knock. Grant raised his eyebrows and whistled appreciatively when he saw me in my pink silk robe. He put his arms around me and lifted me off my feet as he kissed me passionately. “Happy Birthday to me,” He murmured as he slid his hands down to my sides and unwrapped the silk sash that held my robe closed. It dropped to the floor and he stared at me in my pink and black corset, black panties, thigh high stockings and ridiculously high heels, for what felt like a full minute. He made a growling sound in his throat and pulled me to him, nibbling and kissing my neck.

“No, no, no,” I admonished, “Not until after dinner.” He pouted. “Trust me,” I winked, “You’re going to love your gift.” I lead him into the dining room and sat him down in front of a full plate of food and a glass of wine. We had barely eaten, too busy catching up on old times and rubbing our feet under the table, when Carissa walked down the stairs.

Her hair was still piled on top of her head, tendrils all in place. The ringlets formed a golden crown on top of her heart shaped face. She had put on smoky eyeliner and eye shadow and had lengthened those impossibly long lashes with black mascara. Her golden eyes glowed like a cat’s. Her cheeks were rosy. Her full lips were red and glossy. Her caramel colored skin shimmered. She was wearing a little red baby doll nightie that barely covered her rounded little bottom. She had on the red lace panties to match. She had no shoes on, because mine didn’t fit her, but her small bare feet and their perfect red toe nails completed the picture. I heard Grant’s breath catch in his throat and his eyes went big as he stood up to greet her. He looked at me questioningly. I winked. “Happy birthday big boy. Meet Carissa.” I crooked my finger, motioning for her to come to me and she did. I kissed her passionately on the lips and ran my hands down the curve of her back, bringing my hands to rest on her ass. I leaned my forehead against hers. “You be a good girl and entertain Grant while I clear the table, okay?” She nodded and turned to face him.

I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher and by the time I got back, she was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock frantically. His hands were tangled in her hair and he was fucking her face. I leaned against the doorjamb and he opened his eyes and met mine. He parted his lips and his eyes rolled up in his head. He came powerfully in her mouth with no warning, pumping his hips in her face and tightening his hands in her hair. She started to choke. He put his hands on either side of her face and tilted it so she was looking up at him. “Swallow,” he commanded in a gentle voice. She struggled for a moment but swallowed it.

“Grant,” I admonished, “You had dessert before the show.” I sauntered over to him and he leaned back in his chair, Carissa still on her knees in front of him.

“Show?” He questioned with a lazy smile. I straddled his lap, my back to Carissa, my face so close to his I could feel his warm, ragged breath.

“You didn’t think I’d get you something I’ve given you before, did you? Because you know better than that,” I turned in his lap so I was facing Carissa and told her to get naked and lie down on the table, face up. She did as asked with no question. Once she was in place, I opened a cupboard in my sideboard and took out two scarves. I tied her wrists to the legs of the table, making eye contact with Grant the whole time, thrilled to note his obvious interest. Once I was done, I pushed her legs up so her cunt was on display. She was quiet, but her nipples were hard and her breathing was heavy. I could tell she was curious and excited. Without a word, I went to the kitchen.

Much to my surprise, when I came back, Grant was still in his chair watching idly. I noticed his hands were in his lap and he kept licking his lips. He saw the bowl in my arms and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

I walked to Carissa’s head and smiled, tucking a curl behind her ear. She was trembling. I popped a grape into her mouth. “As Carissa knows, Grant, I have something of a food fetish,” I said rolling a grape down her chest and circling her nipples with it. “And as I know, you have something of a wine fetish,” I said as he poured himself his fourth glass. I bit a grape in two and tickled her nipples with the soft, wet part of the open grape. She moaned and squirmed, closing her eyes. He watched intently over the rim of his glass. I leaned over and ate the half grape from the tip of her breast, making sure I caught her nipple in my teeth. I took another one from the bowl and rolled it from the exposed hollow of her delicate neck, through the valley of her breasts, down her flat belly. I gently rolled it on her shaved pubic mound and up and down her puffy pussy lips. “You see Grant, last week Carissa begged me to fuck her with an ear of corn,” I told him, watching as her face turned bright red.

“Is that so,” He asked, drawing his chair closer, “I wish I could have been there.”

“Don’t worry, handsome. We have all night,” I assured him. I had been rolling the grape up and down her slit, making sure I rolled it in little circles over her clit. She was writhing on the table. I slid a finger inside her soaking wet snatch and removed it just as quickly. She moaned. I placed the grape at her opening and slowly pushed it inside. She gasped and arched her back. I saw Grant’s cock (still hanging outside of his trousers) twitch and I smiled at him and licked my lips. He moaned. I took another grape and pushed it inside of her, and repeated the process slowly, torturously, all the while telling Grant how I had taught Carissa to eat pussy. I described how beautiful Carissa looked eating the peach out of my cunt, juices running down her face, eyes closed in intense concentration. I was interrupted every now and again by her moaning. I popped the grapes into her gaping hole one by one and her excitement mounted. I stuck my finger inside of her and she moaned. I felt the grapes jostling against my finger and felt the juices from the few I was breaking open run down my hand. I kissed her pussy gently, making her writhe her hips in ecstacy, and then slowly inserted five more grapes. I turned to look at Grant, who was jacking off and staring at us intently.

“She’s all yours big boy. You get to make wine,” I sat down in a chair to watch and he almost knocked his chair over leaping up to get to her. He yanked her to the edge of the table, removing any slack the scarves on her arms afforded her. She stared at him with glossy, lust filled eyes and moaned as he slapped his dick against her shaved mound. He quickly shoved his hard cock inside of her and I could tell by his moans and shudders that the grapes rolling, rubbing and breaking against his hard prick were a new and exciting experience. He couldn’t hold back and started ramming his cock into her forcefully. I could see the grape juices mingled with her own dripping down the two of them, puddling on the table under her. He had his hands on her shoulders and was pounding into her forcefully, his face contorted with pleasure. I could see the pulp from the grapes hanging off the both of them. She was moaning too, thrashing about on the table, screaming for him to fuck her, curls bouncing everywhere. I couldn’t help myself and shoved the crotch of my panties aside, sliding my fingers in and out of my slippery pussy, staring at them with glazed eyes. He squeezed Carissa’s breasts and pinched her nipples, twisting them. Their breath came out in short, rapid bursts of air and they were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Grant grunted and squirted his cum deep inside of Carissa’s sloppy cunt. I came at the same time, my fingers thrusting in and out of me, the palm of my hand rubbing my clit. He pulled out and sat back in his chair with a thump, Carissa still writhing on the table.

I got up and sank my face into her soaking wet crotch. Grape juice was gushing into my mouth, tinged with the taste of his salty cum and her nectar. I could feel my face slimy with slick juices and I rubbed my face with my tongue out, up and down her yummy pussy, creating a delicious friction that had her screaming and pulling against her restraints. She came in waves, I could taste more of her juice running down her legs and I lapped it up hungrily. Her hips bucked and I slid two fingers in her and scooped out the pulpy remains of the grapes, which caused her to cum again. As I cleaned her out, I ate the grape bits off my fingers, staring at Grant while I did it. She moaned and was still squirming. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard and deep. He groped my tits after he frantically freed them from their corset. He shoved my panties aside and pulled me to his lap, sliding his dick inside of me. Fucking me hard and fast because he knows I like it like that, slamming his cock into me over and over until I cum powerfully, my body shuddering and trembling. I felt him shoot his load deep inside of me, my pussy contracting around his hard dick, us leaning together in a sweaty mess. After a moment of recovery, he looked over my shoulder and chuckled. I turned around and saw Carissa. Her face was flushed, her lips parted and she was staring at us intently.

“How long do I get to keep her?” He asked.

“She’s mine Grant. Like it or not,” I replied. “But she’s yours for the rest of your birthday. Do as you wish.” He looked at his watch and smiled, noting that it was only 8:42pm. He poured us each another glass of wine and kissed me on the nose as he sat down next to her.

“I’ll even let your birthday last until the sun comes up. So, are you going to untie your gift?” I asked, looking over at my pretty little doll. He stared at her for a minute and took a drink. He held his glass up to the light and swirled his wine around in it.

“I doubt it. Not right away anyway. You did go to the grocery store before I got here, right?” He asked with a naughty smile.

“You know me Grant, of course I did.” I said with a knowing grin and a wink.

“Then I think my little present here is in for a long night…”