Food For Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, too sexy, I am toooooooooooooooooooooo!" is all I could muster as I dumped what seemed like a half-gallon of spunk inside Olivia's incredible hole of love. She kept rocking against me asking me to give her more and surprisingly (to me); I maintained a majority of my hard on for this Sex Temptress.

I quickened my pace a little just enough to keep the blood flow going in my cock, and that's when Olivia raised up one of her big legs and began rubbing her nub fast and hard. She rubbed herself into a third orgasm and as she spasmed on my cock; I reached behind her and slipped a finger back into her tight little asshole. In one motion I was knuckle deep in her ass while I was ball deep in her pussy. We were drenched in sweat and I told her I would love it if she climbed on top of me and ride me like a horse. When she mounted me she felt so good, heavy and natural. The feeling of a woman of her weight on top of me made me feel so comfortable and so turned on. She reached behind herself and spread apart her massive ass cheeks to allow for more penetration as I kept driving in deeper and deeper.

After about 15 minutes of this we both knew what was next. Olivia rolled off me and turned on her hands and knees, exposing both of those magnificent holes for me. I got down and licked between the two entries and tickled her click with a finger while tickling her asshole with another. "James, do you want to fuck my big, fat ass?" Olivia asked. "Oh yes I do", I told her. "Well first, you can pound my tight cunt again from behind, and then when I tell you, I want you to bury that meat in my big ass!" Olivia demanded. I got up from slurping her two holes, and slid my cock along her wet canal making sure to get it good and greased up then I slid in. The heat this lady's pussy possessed was indescribable. It fit me like a glove, a tight glove.

She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Come on damnit, fuck me like you want to. Fuck me hard and fast!" I shoved my cock so far inside her tight pussy I thought I was going to hit something. I began slamming her with all I had. I took my right hand and drew back, then let it swing as I made a thunderous cracking sound on her firm, full-sized ass! She winced loudly "Holy Jesus how about some warning next time, sugar?" I could only snicker and gave her a matching shot on the other ass cheek. Olivia raised back to me and let me know that she really liked an aggressive man in the bed. I told her, "Just you wait baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you will have to call your boss, and take some time off."

She laughed and told me, "Honey, I am the boss. This is my restaurant. Now shut up and fuck my fat ass, NOW!" I pulled my cock from one hole, and slid nicely into the other. Her ass was so warm and inviting, I thought I would lose it right there. It wasn't too long before I was ready to let loose what would be my final load of the night. I pulled out of Olivia and howled at the top of my lungs as I coated her red, rotund ass with my last efforts of cum. As I collapsed on the couch next to her she took me in her arms and rested my head against her warm, pillowy flesh, and caressed my head while we shared a cigar together.

As we lay there Olivia confessed to me that she was in fact looking for a man who would find her age, and size sexy but was not having any luck despite the business she was in. She had known Jack for years, and he had told her about me, and so the ball began rolling. "James, I hope you are not disappointed in Jack or myself for this whole setup", she whispered. "No, no." I assured her. "On the contrary, I'm glad this whole event came to pass.' I was looking to get away for a few days from the hustle and bustle of my everyday life, and this was a great opportunity to do just that.' I am so glad I decided to come for dinner." Olivia quickly snapped, " I'm glad you came, and came, and came again!" We lost it in laughter.

Well that took place about four or five months ago. I wonder if I should ever go back to my town and collect my belongings. Olivia has told me that I didn't need to. She told me that I could stay as long as I wanted, and that she could keep me dressed in a bathrobe, and if I insisted I could wear my boxers.

I'll keep you posted if anything new and exciting happens.

12