Food for Thought

Story Info
Your romantic dinner turns hot.
2.2k words
4.18
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLL
LLL
2 Followers

As I stand in front of the mirror, critiquing my appearance, the doorbell rings. My heart starts to beat a little faster. I take a deep breath and open the door. What a wonderful surprise!

You’re wearing a navy pinstripe suit, light blue shirt, and striped tie. The colors enhance those wonderful blue eyes and gray hair. I finally notice that you’re offering me a single white rose. This is going to be one more night--I can feel it in my bones (and elsewhere).

You compliment my choice of dress--royal blue with a deep slit in front. I notice very quickly that your eyes are slipping to the bodice of my dress. Wonder what got your attention? Could it be my 46 DD cleavage?

We dine at a lovely little restaurant. Although relatively new, it is quaint and cozy. Tables are covered in white cloths with candles floating in shallow bowls of water, accented with sprigs of herbs. Crystal and silver shine brilliantly in the candlelight. Soft classical music is playing in the background. What a deliciously lovely change from all the loud, driving music found in most restaurants these days.

Our first course arrives and we swap bites from each other’s food. There is something so sensual about feeding someone, don’t you think? As the meal progresses, I feel my heart beat faster and my breathing becomes more shallow.

I feel your hand graze my leg. Your fingers fold back the slit in my dress to better enable you to reach my inner thigh. I feel a shiver run down my spine as you glide your fingers up and down my leg and over my knee. Your eyes are smoldering with lust as you lean toward me and plant a light, sweet kiss on my cheek near my ear. I can feel your warm breath as you lightly blow in my ear. I’m finding it more and more difficult to concentrate on anything--including the meal. I look in your eyes and tell you exactly what I’m feeling without saying a word.

Just after our main courses arrive, I lean toward you and inhale the aroma of your food, closing my eyes to enhance the savory smells. I slowly open my eyes as I place my hand high on your thigh, and whisper, “Mmmm. This is heaven.” You look quizzically at me, wondering if I mean the food or you. I just smile and lean back. Every bite of food is treated as a sexual experience. I swirl the pasta on my fork and bring it to my mouth. I flick the end of it with my tongue, chasing it around and around before I finally take the forkful into my mouth. I then slowly slide the fork back out of my closed mouth, my lips wrapped tightly around the fork.

You have a steak. You cut off a bite and bring it to your mouth. You smell it and then touch it to your tongue and flick at it several times. You run your tongue over it in small circles before you put it in your mouth. I feel your hand on my inner thigh again, very near my pussy, which, by the way, is now very, very wet.

We order strawberries for dessert as they are served with whipped cream and honey. The big, beautiful berries were luscious and ripe and sweet and juicy. I notice that your breathing is quite shallow now, as is mine. I dip a berry into the honey and then into the cream. You slowly lick the cream off of it and then suck it to get all the honey. You eventually take a bite of it and I just about faint.

Now it’s my turn. You dip the berry just like I did and offer it to me. I lean in toward you and place my hand on your thigh where your leg joins your torso. I can feel that your quite excited by all this sexual innuendo. I circle the berry with my tongue, and then lick it up and down before finally closing my lips around the entire berry and taking it inside my mouth. I hear your sharp intake of breath as I do this. You hurriedly reach for your wallet, saying, “Let’s go.”

As we drive away from the restaurant, I ask where we’re going. You tell me, “I know this wonderful little place. Just relax. It’s quite a drive but it’ll be great once we get there.” I settle back into the car seat as we roll down the windows and take in the cool autumn air.

Part of me wants you to touch me and part of me wants you to wait until we get to wherever we’re going. I have a feeling that you’re having the same battle inside you. You keep looking over at me but when I look at you, you turn away. It’s as though if you catch my gaze, you won’t be able to control your reaction. I’m not sure I could either. The anticipation of what can happen is almost torturous.

I pay more attention to the road the further we drive. All of a sudden, we top this hill and below us is a beautiful clear lake. But I didn’t see a road that would lead to it. You turn onto a lane that looks like someone’s driveway. We follow the lane to a clearing.

The moon is almost full and the stars are scattered across the partly cloudy sky. You tell me to wait in the car. I hear you raise the trunk and move things around. Then nothing. No sound of any kind. A few minutes later, you open my car door and help me out of the car.

I see what you’ve been doing. A few yards behind the car you’ve laid out two blankets, several candles in jars, a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread, some cheese and some grapes. I am stunned. I can’t believe you’ve done all this for me. As we get closer to the blankets, I notice that you’ve also strewn white and red rose petals all over blankets and the ground around them.

We sit on the blankets, surrounded in candlelight. It is an absolutely stunning sight. It leaves me breathless. I turn to look at you and thank you for this most wonderful surprise but, before I can, you lean in to kiss me--a short, sweet kiss on the lips. Then you take my face in your hands and draw it closer to yours. As we gaze into each other’s eyes, you lean toward me. I feel like I’m going to faint as your lips touch mine. Oh, my God! What a glorious kiss this is! I slide my arms around your neck and hold on to you. My head is spinning as fireworks explode behind my eyes. You enfold me in your arms as you part my lips with your tongue. Our tongues touch and then engage in a frenzied duel of lust. This kiss could go on forever and it would be fine with me.

Reluctantly, we break apart. I know you can read my every thought as you look at my face. Your eyes have deepened in color (as I’ve since discovered they do when you’re talking or thinking about sex).

You stand and help me to my feet. Your hands move from my waist, upwards over my arms, to my neck, then to my face. You kiss me again--shorter this time with no tongues. You reach behind me and very slowly unzip my dress. I slide your jacket off your shoulders and loosen your tie. With trembling fingers, I unbutton your shirt and loosen it so that I may lay my head against your strong, hairy chest.

“I want you.” I hear the deep rumbling of your voice as I continue to keep head on your chest.

Your hands slide my dress off my shoulders, taking my half-slip with it. I again hear your sharp intake of breath as you see what I have not told you. I’m wearing a garter belt and just a wisp of panties. I feel your hands slide around my body, upward toward my breasts. Your fingers dip into my cleavage as you bend down to kiss each one. Your hands move over my nipples which makes them stand at attention. You bend to take each one into your mouth through my bra.

As you entice my body, I unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. I can feel the heat from your body as I slip them down over your hips. You remove your hands form my body long enough to take off your pants and shoes and socks. You’re standing there in your bikinis, your cock straining to be relieved of its constraints. You reach behind me to free my 46DD tits. You take my nipple in your mouth as your hand slides down my body to my pussy. You can feel my heat and my wetness as your hand glides across my panties. We moan in unison.

You use your middle finger to push up inside me through my panties. I almost cum. I bring your head more tightly into my breasts as you use your thumb to manipulate my clit.
We sink to the ground and you rip off you underwear and then peel mine off me, leaving the garter belt intact. I watch as you position your head between my legs. I’m breathing so hard now I feel I’ll hyperventilate. Your fingers part my lips as your tongue flicks at my clit. Again, I almost cum as your start to lick my pussy. You suck my clit and slide a finger up inside me. Oh, my GOD! I do cum this time. You don’t stop licking and sucking but you slide another and then a third finger inside my pussy. I’m bucking and jumping with the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had as you slide your pinkie up my ass. I cum so hard on your face as you try valiantly to drink in all my juice.

“I want your cock in my mouth,” I tell you as my orgasm starts to subside.

You quickly comply with my request by lying on your back. I slide down your body, licking and sucking your nipples as I kiss my way down to your waiting cock. I lick it up and down, hesitating at the ridge. I glide my tongue over the head, tasting your pre-cum as I go. I lower my mouth onto just the head and lick it, suck it over and over. I then start to work your entire cock into my mouth--not an easy task considering how thick and long you are. I finally manage to take all of you into my mouth and start to pump you.

You entwine your hands in my hair and begin assisting me in my pumping of your hard, delicious cock. I graze your length very lightly with my teeth. I hear you gasp. I ask if you’re okay, to which you reply, “ Oh, hell yes. Don’t stop.”

I gently manipulate your balls as I suck you. It doesn’t take long before I feel them start to tighten. I pull you from my mouth and lick you again.

“Oh, Baby, please don’t stop,” you beg me.

“No. No! I want you inside me.”

“But I don’t have any condoms with me.”

“Didn’t you tell me you’d had a vasectomy?”

“Yeah, years ago.”

“Well, we don’t have to worry about my getting pregnant and you don’t have any diseases nor do I, so why do we need a condom?”

“Are you sure? Absolutely sure?”

“Fuck meeeeeeee.”

You move between my legs and take my legs over your shoulders (my favorite position). I feel your cock as you aim it at my pussy.

“I want you NOW! FUCK MEEEEE.”

You slide your cock up in me, filling it completely. Oh my GOD! You feel soooooooooo good inside me. You start to fuck me with long, deep strokes. Oh, GOD! Then you gradually move faster and harder. Before too long, you’re driving it into me like a wild man. I’m trying to wait for you but I don’t know if I can! Your grab my tits and hold them as you ram deeper into me.

“Oh, Honey! Baby! I’m gonna cum. I’m almost there,” you grunt at me. “Oh GOD! Here it cummmmmmmms! AAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I can’t wait any longer. “Oh my GOD! FUCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE.” I scream as we have orgasms to beat all orgasms.

As we lay there, panting but trying to breath normally again, I turn to face you and ask you a very important question.

“How do you feel about anal sex?”

You look startled and I think, “uh-oh; wrong question.”

“I’ve never done it. Nobody would ever let me before. Why?”

“How would you like to try it with me?”

Your face lights up like a Christmas tree. You get this big smile on your face and ask, “Can we do it now?”

I look at you for a few moments and roll over onto my stomach, pulling my legs up under me.

But that’s a story for later.

LLL
LLL
2 Followers