Food of the Light

Story Info
A guardian angel satiates a girl’s hunger.
1.6k words
9.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A guardian angel satiates a girl's hunger with a supernatural food.

Food of the Light

He comes to Aria when she's swimming in an ocean of grey. He comes to her when she's swimming in an ocean of light.

He comes to her when she's swimming in an ocean of total darkness but he always comes to her.

It's been this way over several life times. It has never mattered what her beliefs were, at the time.

She has always been able to welcome and embrace him with open arms.

She has a deep love and reverence for him because he is her teacher. He is her inspiration and muse. He is her protector.

However, he's also more.

He knows her more than she knows herself and he knows exactly what to do and say to thrill her beyond imagination.

It's not usually this way between guardian angels or spirit guides and the souls within their umbrella of care.

Yet, it's this way between them.

She's not exactly sure why.

Though like many other times, once he whispers in her ear that he hates seeing her cry and to fall asleep, she loses the ability to be concerned about all of that.

She senses the depths of sincerity and empathy within him for her current state and it makes her knees feel like feathers.

Also, his voice is like a famous male, tenor opera singer, belting out an Aria with the most splendid tone, in creation.

She often feels him with her. She feels his hands, lips and swollen body adding to the many secrets, they already share between them.

She feels his trembling voice whispering heated things into her ear.

She feels and beholds his hand against her breasts and playing with her nipples.

She beholds him during the night with the moonlight illuminating his moon-kissed hair and chilly irises.

He never enters her in real life.

He never fully reveals himself to her, during the daylight hours.

Those sacred gifts are reserved for the times when he's with her, in the astral realm while she's asleep.

Even when he's causing her to become the water raining down upon her in her shower, he still doesn't seem completely real.

However, whenever they come together while she's asleep, he always feels very real to her...so unbelievably real.

His beauty never loses it's radiance.

His visage currently reminds her that her soul is a recent inhabitant of Earth.

His ears are like two candle flames.

The tent of his irises are cool and light, like glaciers.

His hair falls to the middle of his back and is like a white-hot sun.

His skin is similar to freshly squeezed milk.

It always feels so mind-blowing when his silky, hot skin is slipping and sliding against her sun darkened slopes and curves...when his soft, damp palm is caressing her tender flesh.

It takes being 'touched by an angel' to a whole other level.

She's always known him as 'Sirius' but she's only able to perceive his real name between her lives.

However, that doesn't stop her heart from becoming a balloon floating and skipping off into the wild, blue yonder, everytime she thinks about him.

It also doesn't stop her being from becoming a wild river flooding into the sea, inciting her hand to slip down and under, everytime memories of their past times, together, flashes through her mind.

With the sinking of her eyelids, it isn't long before she's sinking into him.

She sinks into his mouth which is like two succulent morsels of flesh against hers.

She surrenders to him as her heart swells for him.

His love washes over her like a tropical ocean as he envelops her within his powerful arms.

He is pure light to her just like the light and mist surrounding them.

He is electricity against her and his body feels like the hardest element in the universe, against her roaming palms.

His strong hand supports her delicate head as it's lowered over an ethereal pillow lying on top of an ethereal bed.

Then she melts like chocolate against the heat of his creamy being as he recaptures her, once more.

He drowns her lips with his own before he bathes her whole form with his cavity.

He creates rivers against her. He forces her ethereal blood towards the surface of her skin with his suckles and nibbles.

The things he does to her makes her shiver. It compels her voice to explode and sing in rapture.

It transforms her into a bright, swelling sun.

Within his every action, she can sense how urgently he needs her along with how much he cherishes her.

He finishes bathing her in him along with in his adoration.

Then he dips down below her waves so that he can bathe in her.

She moans and reveals her anguished desire for him as he gorges on her water-world.

He saturates her with his gaze that is so scorching, she could burst into flames.

His eyes are strangling her with their obsessive longing for her.

They are clawing at her with their feral intensity.

They are tempting and taunting her like the most wicked entity, in existence.

They are slapping her bottom and snarling how bad and naughty she is and how they're determined to teach her the lesson she deserves for causing them so much sexual anguish.

His eyes are a vise to her soul but his lips are a flame against her flesh and she is a waterspout, gushing against his rose petals and fingers.

Watching him is like observing a sunbathed field, pregnant with erect flowers as many butterflies and bees, feast upon, gulp and slurp their pollen and nectar.

Hearing him is like hearing a thunderstorm in the distance as it vibrates her core.

She also can sense how full and intoxicated he probably is by the sight, taste and smell of her based on the way his eyelids grow heavy, ever so often.

His gaze makes her feel like she's the most sacred treasure, in existence.

It makes her feel like a Queen and like his face is her thrown.

When he removes his majestic robes and reveals his bloated, aching need to her, she realizes just how so very good she was, to him.

He goes on teaching her, her lesson for causing him so much agony by doing things to her mouth that no one would ever believe a spirit guide would do.

However, he's far from any ordinary guardian angel.

Everything he does transforms Aria's core into an orchestra, accompanying her name.

The way he clasps her head.

The way he expresses his yearning for more of her.

The way he teaches her the definitions of spiritual ecstasy.

She can feel him pulsing against her cheeks and fingers. He is expanding between her teeth. His musky scent and salty taste, is transforming her essence into a lush.

He isn't a lion but he might as well be based on how many times he reveals his teeth and 'fangs.'

He's nothing but girthy roars, snake like hisses, burly groans and rumbling grunts.

He is a saint turned sinner and she wants more of his engorged corruption and throbbing iniquity.

She wants him to teach her. She wants him to guide her. She wants him to reveal his full power to her.

He abandons her without feeding her.

Her mouth salivates to make up for what's not there.

Once he plunges inside of her, he becomes a lightning storm and she becomes the singed, vibrating ground underneath him.

She feels him growing and throbbing inside of her and a vision of him dripping and aching, flashes through her mind.

He buries himself back into her like a battering ram and she becomes a world too close to it's star.

Perhaps, she is too close...too close to be to one's spirit guide.

He's so imposing when he's draped in his splendid robes.

He's so composed and elegant...so forbidden.

His noble gaze is so full of wisdom and it penetrates her like an eternal fire.

He radiates a perfection and light beyond knowing.

Yet once he's overtaken with his lust for her, all of that melts away.

Everything becomes so raw...so primal and unhinged.

She becomes all wetness, tightness, tears and erotic melodies.

He becomes all beast, thrusts, grinds and hardness.

He meets her, again as a sound that could've come from a furious boar, claws itself from inside his throat and she is transformed into a wailing puddle of sexual agony beneath him.

Her temples have become many rivers. She can never get enough of him.

He's so amazing...so, so amazing.

She doesn't care if he's her guardian angel. She just doesn't want him to let her go.

Instead, she wants him to keep pounding the breath from her ethereal lungs.

She wants him to show her that he is her master and she is his subject.

She wants him to keep making her cry out for him until her voice is a jagged, barren and dry cliff.

"So good...! So good...! Oh, Sirius!"

"Take...all of me, Aria...! Take it!"

It isn't long before he has become a sharp drop and she has become the sea crashing upon it.

He reaches the limits of the torture he can endure and explodes within her.

Their voices come together to produce the most gloriously blazing sound.

Once the oceans inside both of them have calmed, a rainbow forms over their essences as they gaze deeply into each other's eyes.

Aria whispers.

"That was so beautiful."

His thumb swipes across her nose bridge, wiping away a tear.

"You're so beautiful...do not worry...I will always be here to please you. To make you happy. To protect you...always... Now, rest my beautiful one. Your tranquil breaths are like an Aria to my ears."

After her lids sink, she sinks into his enveloping warmth.

She then exhales with how safe and loved she feels in his arms.

The rising and falling of his strong chest against her fragile cheek, soon lulls her into a realm where they are one, forever.

~*~*~

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Summoning Ch. 01 Some art projects are riskier than others.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Second Floor Ch. 01 An incubus and a college girl in a second floor apartment.in NonHuman
Poseidon Poseidon rescues a suicidal woman.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories