Fool Me Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ordered, "Get on your hands and knees." Fully aware that both were scraped, aching from their tousle and hike today he decided to cut her bonds. Grabbing the small hunting knife he always kept on him from the recess where the rope had been, He severed them. She looked up at Him expectantly, unsure of what this meant, rubbing the burns that had started to form from where her bindings had been.

He laughed, "No, you aren't forgiven yet."

He mounted her from behind, teasing her vulva with His member, not yet entering her. Her snatch was already soaked, still turned on from their earlier fight. Her fingers ground into the dirt in expectation. Evie said nothing, but on the inside she was throbbing for him. Nothing else would make His position over her as obvious as taking His cum. Even her devotion to silent submission had its limits though, and when she could take no more of His mocking she began to push back against him, grinding, using everything but words to tell Him how much she wanted to serve His pleasure right now.

Rubbing against Him of her own volition was even too much, and for that she was rewarded with a bare-handed slap on her already tender ass. She yelped, baring her teeth against the shock. He leaned forward to whisper into her ear, "This little bitch thinks she wants to be fucked? Well, she'll be fucked alright."

Without warning, He rammed His oral-slicked cock into her. He held the back of her neck like a vice, thrusting. Rocking forward, she gripped for purchase as she was ridden without mercy. Taking Him so suddenly was hard but unbelievably pleasurable, her tight pussy gripping Him just as hard as He was holding her neck. Even though it felt like hell at first, she stretched to accommodate His girth, like a hand fitting into a perfectly-tailored glove.

For a time they just stayed close together, His dick prying open her gates ever wider until her cervix was reached. He pulled Himself out of her fully then, now ramming back in, over and over again, groaning with effort, His cock hard as a ramrod. Each moment was so full and satisfying, the wet smack of their sex reverberating in the otherwise dead-quiet forest. Sweat covered their bodies, now both of their lungs laboring. Which each thrust He intoned:

"You.

Will.

Obey.

Me."

"Yes!" She promised, "Yes!" His voice had taken on an especially dark quality, the sort one used with commands of the most serious order. Recalcitrance would not be tolerated. Obedience was her one and only choice. The familiar feeling of numbness spreading through her body as he angled himself to hit her g-spot directly. Her body was a tool for him, an instruction device to prove his status. She was happy to oblige.

Tingling, her limbs falling asleep, she fell to the ground, no longer able to support herself. She rested on her elbows, and His hold went from her neck to a quick yank on her hair, bringing her back up. She was not allowed to give up until they were finished, He snarled in warning.

The grasp went back, now to her shoulders, as He pushed as far inside her as He could. She started to shake, shivering with exhaustion. It felt so wonderful it left her agony. For now she dangled on the edge somewhere between passing out and exploding in orgasm. He had known just where to hit her, that extraordinary place inside her that made her whole body feel like gelatin when it was touched. He was not just touching her either. He full-on rammed into her, making stars pop behind her lids as they squeezed closed in ecstasy.

If He had not been doing so on purpose before, He sure as hell was doing it now. By the third time He poked against that spot she had begun to defenselessly moan, her mouth no longer controlled by her waking mind. Face as wild as a devil's, he continued, feeling a surge of power rush down his veins with every squeal.

No quarter was given. Her Alpha still needed to finish Himself, regardless of how tired she now was. Even if He had wanted to stop He no longer could, continuing to go in a rhythmic motion. Even though He wore human flesh that part of Him had been subsumed by the more primal needs of the wolf the moment He entered her.

It didn't take much longer after that for her to reach her limit. The feeling welled up inside her, a dam ready to burst, until she could no longer hold on. She howled as it racked through her body, knocking the last of her breath out of her. Unable to help herself, she came before Him, gushing against His cock just before it entered once more. The smell of feminine musk filled the air, and he knew without a doubt that she had been totally finished.

That had been the final push he had needed to come himself. The surge of orgasmic fluid that followed her completion was soon joined by his own, eliciting an aftershock of pleasure from Evie, who could barely keep herself from sinking to the ground once more. He rode each pulse of his orgasm inside her, letting his seed fill her totally until it slicked both their legs.

Now they collapsed together, exhausted. This time He held her, softly, stroking the top of her head as she nestled into the crook of his arm. She whimpered, no words left in her to ask anything.

"Yes," He said without needing to know the question, "You are my favorite little she-wolf again."

They stayed like that for a long time, curled up together like two puzzle pieces that had just been reunited. Slowly, with the more animalistic needs of their kind met, He felt the canine part of his soul fade to the background. They needed to leave before it got dark, but He had not the will to ask such a tired person to move again.

Silently, He picked her up, cradling her legs with one of His arms and her back and head with the other. Her eyes stayed closed, her chest rising and falling in the slow rhythm that signaled sleep. He brought her to the creek that they had visited before, setting down at the shore, kneeling Himself while keeping her head propped up. The water would be cold, but she had open cuts and bruises that needed to be washed.

In the most tender way he could manage, He said to her, "You have to stay awake just a little bit longer, okay Evie? Can you do that for me? I need to clean you up." Slowly her lids parted, chin nodding faintly before a yes escaped.

"Good girl." He complimented her, kissing her forehead before cupping His hands full of fresh water. He had set them down close to the place where the waterfall fed the stream. It would be the safest place to take water from as it was the least stagnant. It would have been better to use their own bottled water of course, but they didn't have much of that left.

Gently he washed her chest and neck, cleaning off the grime and dirt. He shimmed them closer towards the edge so that He could set her arms directly in the flow, leaning her back so that he could let it run over the rope burns on her wrists. She grimaced, but did not fight it. She knew it would hurt for the moment but it would make it better in the long run.

Now He turned her, pouring handfuls of water over her back, rubbing lightly over the scratches until He could be sure they were free of dirt. When He was sure she was as clean as he could get without some aloe vera and antiseptic, He picked her up once more so that He could put back on their clothes. It was a challenge and they both looked like they had just lost an arm-wrestling contest with a grizzly bear, but it would have to do.

With their lunch and snacks consumed and water sacks empty, he managed to compress their two packs into one, putting her smaller one inside his. He wore that backwards around his chest, using it as a counter-weight while he lifted her onto his back. She fixed her arms around his neck like a ragdoll, piggybacking down the mountain.

When she awoke later that night she was safe and sound in her own bed at home. A glass of water waited for her on her bedside table, condensation forming on the outside of the tumbler. He had left that for her several hours ago when He could no longer keep His own eyes open to watch her. She got up to take a sip before slipping back into the world of dreams, remembering their adventure from that day.

12