Fooling a Cat

Story Info
A guard has his way with Felicia Hardy.
6.3k words
3.9
71.3k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood atop the giant skyscraper, gazing into the bright lights of the bustling city below. The cold air chilled her skin, sending a slight shiver down her spine. Dressed in her sleek black outfit that left little to the imagination, the Black Cat was on the prowl. While she may not have been equipped for the weather, she was definitely prepared for something more devious. Taking a quick glance at her digital watch, she noted that the green display read 7:29. Within the next minute, she loaded her harpoon gun with a grappling hook and had it aimed straight at the rooftop entrance of the adjacent building.

With an audible "swoosh", the compressed air from the gun sent the grapple slicing across through the night sky. It reached its target with precision accuracy, planting itself deep into the brick wall. She attached the other end to a pipe, checking that the rope was taut. The shadowy figure gracefully slid down the fibers, never losing her balance. Upon reaching the building, she quickly launched herself onto the roof of the entrance. Five seconds later, the door sprang open and an armed security guard dashed into action. He searched the rooftop, looking for the possible intruder that had set off the sensor.

The Black Cat remained perched above the entryway, smiling as the guard wandered in circles. With an insignificant flick of her wrist, she knocked the unsuspecting guard's hat off and sent him chasing after it. Now that guard was occupied, she dropped into the echoing stairwell. Prior to this little escapade, she had memorized the entire layout of the building from the architect's blueprints. She knew every hallway, office, and secret that the building hid---and she was about to unearth a few. On the twelfth floor, an old cleaning lady was pushing her squeaky cart down the abandoned hallway. The intruder heard the approaching cart making its way around the corner and went flat against the wall. Reacting instantly, she kicked a bucket of cleaning solution into the poor woman's face. The old woman screamed, instinctively rubbing her burning pupils and making it worse for herself.

Sprinting through the hallways, the Black Cat noticed a security camera directly under the office she needed to enter. She pulled a small bottle from her belt and coated the camera lens with black paint. Now she no longer had to fear being spotted. However, a new problem quickly arose. The lock to the door was encrypted with the latest security software. Lucky for her, she just happened to have the digital "skeleton key" for such a device. Detaching the small display device from her wrist, she slid it into the card access slot of the lock. Within seconds, the display flashed "approved" and the door clicked; she was in.

The old office was decorated with a modern motif. It was simple--not the place you would expect to find anything more valuable than a stapler or some file folders. Behind the desk hung a dreary looking picture of what the owner must have considered "art". It was such an obvious hiding place for what the infamous Black Cat was looking for. She inched up to the painting, assuming that it was probably surrounded by infrared trip wires. With a quick spray of some unknown solution, the laser lines became visible to her masked eyes. The only way she would be able to pull the picture off of the wall was to put her hand through the lasers. However, the cunning thief had a solution to this problem. She dug into the compartments of her belt, removing a shiny "L" shaped contraption. Moving ever so gently, she inserted the gadget between two of the lasers. They lasers instantly bounced off the mirrored surface, completely changing course and allowing the young woman access to the mounted frame. She removed the frame from the wall and was greeted to the sight of a steel plate.

Unsure of how to open the safe, she haphazardly touched everything on the desk. She dug through all of the drawers in hopes of finding some type of switch. There wasn't much to the room, so it had to be somewhere in plain sight. She decided to pry into the filing cabinet next, which was filled with several empty file folders. She flipped through the files and eventually struck gold. The young woman noticed that one of the files was attached to some sort of mechanical wire. When she pulled up on the file, it triggered a switch that opened the wall safe. Anxious to examine her loot, the thief grasped at the items with her clawed hands. What she pulled out, however, was not what she had expected. Wrapped in a shroud, she uncovered what appeared to be some kind of ancient tablet. Foreign writing was scrawled all over its rocky surface-- undecipherable by any human language. Without warning, she felt a stiff blow slam against the back of her head and everything went pitch black.

The Black Cat awoke in a daze with the back of her head pounding. The bright light in the center of the room made it difficult for her eyes to focus. She felt around, hoping to regain her bearings. All she could feel was the cold floor beneath her sprawled body and what she believed to be the leg of a metal table. The clanking sound of a chain echoed throughout the chamber as she tried to rise up.

The spots began to fade from her vision and the dull features of the room invaded her retina. All of the walls were a shade of grey, with an imposing steel door to her right. She noticed that it was without a handle, meaning that the door could only be opened from the outside. The woman rose to a crouching position and noticed that her left leg was chained to a table.

Her first thought was to lift the table, but she soon realized that it was bolted to the floor. Her next idea was to use the pocket torch in her belt, which she soon discovered had been removed. She grew nervous as she fiddled with the metal clasp that tightly secured her ankle. There had to be a way out.

Moments later, the metal door swung open and the Black Cat was able to see her captor.

"I doubt you'll be able to get that off," he said with a smirk. "It's magnetically sealed."

An overweight man stood before her, dressed in a security uniform that seemed a size too small. His gut spilled out over his pants and he looked to be incredibly out of shape. She noticed that he had on a belt with a holster, but she became disheartened when she realized that it was empty—that could have been her quick ticket out. The guard let the door slam behind him, keeping his distance from the prisoner.

"How are you kitten?" he asked, positioning himself as far from her as possible.

"You think you've caught me, but you haven't," she bellowed. "If you or any of your goons come close to me I will kill them. That's your only warning."

"Do you actually believe I haven't considered that?" said the guard wryly. "If I was concerned with you hurting me, I would have restrained your hands."

She thought it strange that her leg was the only restraint that had been put into place, but she chalked it up to the inexperience of the security team. After all, she was sure that none of the guards had ever dealt with an intruder of her prowess.

"Do you know who you're stealing from?" the guard asked, clearing the phlegm from his throat.

"Of course I do," she barked back. "Wilson Fisk, better known as the Kingpin. He owns every office in this part of the city."

"So you're acquainted with his power and you've heard the stories of what happens to those who try to take from him."

"I know more about the Kingpin than anyone else in this city," she exclaimed, drawing her hands into a tight fist. Just the thought of that fat bastard made her blood boil.

The guard continued, "Then you know that when we hand you over to him, you can expect a very long and painful death. With a body like that, you'll probably become his personal servant for several months. He'll have his way with you, and then pass you around to all his billionaire friends. When all is said and done, he'll torture you until death is what you crave."

She had been researching Wilson Fisk since the age of fifteen, and had discovered that he ran New York's largest crime syndicate and had his fingers dipped inside every racket the town had to offer. She knew that prostitution was a big part of Fisk's income and he wouldn't hesitate to use her as a sex slave.

"What do you want?" she asked while keeping a stern composure. She didn't want to appear afraid, but a meeting with the Kingpin would be her end.

"For starters, I want to know your name. I read all about you costumed freaks in the Bugle, but I've never been this close to one. What do they call you?"

"I'm known as the Black Cat," she answered with a grin.

"The Black Cat? There was an article about you in the paper last week. The curator at the Metro said the cameras caught a glimpse of a woman stealing some priceless piece of art; coined her as a cat burglar. Was that really you?"

"Do you think I'm going to admit to something like that?"

"Unless you'd rather tell it to Mr. Fisk," he harshly responded.

The Black Cat considered what her captor was saying and uttered a barely audible "yes".

"I am inches from New York's famous cat burglar," said the enthused guard. "Now what do we do?"

She stood in silence, crossing her arms and tapping her foot lightly against the slate floor. Her goal was to give the impression that she was in no way interested with what her captor had to say. After thirty seconds of listening to the hum of the ventilation system, she spoke up.

"Are you waiting for me?!"

"Answer my question. What do we do?"

"Why don't you unhook my leg, open that door, and let me go on my merry way you tub of lard?!"

"That's not how it's going to work," he snapped.

With that statement, the guard was sweating profusely and his face had turned a bright red—she was making him mad. "If you don't play along, I will have the entire security team drag your ass to Mr. Fisk and he will take care of you himself!"

The Black Cat was caught off guard by her captor's sudden change of demeanor. He was frustrated and put off by her complete rejection to be a part of his game.

"I'm tired of trying to reason with you, so I'll just tell you what I want. Take off your clothes!" he demanded.

"Hell no," she yelled. "If you want them off, come get them yourself."

"Fine!" The guard eased into a metal folding chair, his emotions obviously affecting his health. His breathing was short as he pushed the button on his two-way communicator. A voice crackled over the static.

"This is central. Go ahead."

"Wait!" the Black Cat screamed. The guard let go of the button and the static resumed.

"Having second thoughts?" he asked.

"I'll do what you say, but you have to agree to let me go."

"How do I know you're not bluffing?"

The Black Cat clutched a small zipper that was hidden in the seam of her leather outfit and slid it down to her waist. The guard watched in awe as his captive's large breasts peered out from their leathery prison. She peeled back the sides of her top, completely exposing her chest to the drooling guard. He sat in a daze for several seconds, admiring the young woman's curves.

The sound of the communicator brought him back to reality.

"This is central. Respond."

The guard retrieved his communicator, never letting his eyes wander from his newfound prize.

"Everything's alright. I accidentally pushed the button."

"Quit being a dumbass. We're still in search of the rooftop intruder, so keep patrolling twelve."

"Will do. Out," the guard responded as he threw the communicator against the wall.

"Now back to you," he said, focusing his attention on every inch of the woman standing in front of him.

The Black Cat felt extremely awkward. The hundreds of burglaries she had committed in the past had never led to a situation like the one she was in now. She had used her feminine wiles to escape a tight spot before, but never to this extent.

"Take the rest of it off," the guard commanded.

She noticed that he was rubbing himself under the table, a slight bulge protruding from his pants. It disgusted her to know that this pig was getting off.

She began with the gloves, yanking off the claws and dropping them to the floor. The suit was all one piece, so she had to do a little dance in order to pull her arms through. As she did, her breasts bounced up and down, which gave the guard a nice show. With her costume now bunched around her waist, she pulled the tight fabric down the length of her legs until it reached her knees. There was now a noticeable problem.

Unsure of what to do about the metal clasp, she just stood there and waited for the guard to say something. He stared at her bikini cut thong, engaged with what lay beneath.

"That's beautiful," he complimented. "You have a terrific body."

"Are we done now?" she asked, hoping it was all over.

"Not by a long shot," he retorted. "What's under there?"

"Have you ever seen one before?" she sarcastically asked. "Most real men know what they'd find down there."

The guard grew angry once more, unimpressed with her witty response.

"Show me your pussy!" he demanded, beginning to undo his belt. The Black Cat was indecisive, but quickly chose to play along. She gripped the sides of her thong and lowered it to join the rest of the clothing at her knees. She immediately covered herself with her hands.

"Why are you hiding it?" he asked with curiosity. "You weren't shy when it came to showing me those huge tits. Move your hand."

The Black Cat did as he commanded, revealing a small tuft of brown pubic hair.

"So white is not your natural color?" he asked with a snort. "I guess you really have to hide your identity."

The Black Cat grew flush with embarrassment. She always wore a white wig to hide her secret identity, but she was hoping that her captor would leave it on. If the Kingpin found out who she was and what she actually looked like, he could easily hunt her down and have her killed.

"Turn around," the guard said, twirling his finger. "I want to see your ass."

Leather squeaked as she spun around to please her captor. He took a long look at her firm cheeks, then motioned for her to look at him.

"You look like a cat and you're sleek like a cat, but I want you on all fours like a cat." The Black Cat closed her eyes and thought about the demeaning act the guard was demanding. She wasn't naïve and knew that if she got on all fours, the guard would expect more. Was this really worth it? Would she be better off trying to fight off the Kingpin and his goons? Was there another way out?

"Make up your mind!" the guard shouted. "I don't have all night."

She sank to the floor, bending her knees to lower herself. The guard gazed at his toy's slender body while touching himself under his pants.

"Now come to me," he signaled with his free hand. The Black Cat extended her arms, crawling in shame to the feet of her sitting captor. She waited there, trying to hide her emotions from the malevolent guard.

"Don't just sit there. Unzip my pants!"

Her head fell in disgrace. Here she was, one of New York's most expert thieves, kneeling at the foot of a bloated minimum wage security guard who was demanding her obedience. The only bit of hope she had was that the guard twitched as she approached, which meant there was still a bit of apprehension concerning the whole ordeal. If he wasn't holding the Kingpin scenario over her head, she could easily just kill him where he sat.

She reached for her captor's crotch and found the tight zipper. Pulling down on the sliver of metal, she yanked down his fly and unbuttoned his pants. There was a bulge that she tried to avoid, but her hands accidentally brushed against it.

"That's better," he squealed, watching in amusement as his pet did as she was told.

The Black Cat knew what he wanted next and didn't wait for him to bark out an order. She searched out the elastic of the guard's briefs, digging under a roll of fat to reach what she was looking for. She tugged on the fabric while the guard helped her ease his pants and underwear down his fat legs.

She now knelt inches from his hard cock, which was nothing special. He was obviously erect, since his dick stood straight up from a jungle of black pubic hair.

"Don't you like my cock?" he asked in vein. "I want you to please this with your mouth." She wasn't thrown off by the demand, because she knew it was coming. She always prided herself on her full and supple lips, which she had used on men many times before. Thinking back to the other guys she had been with made her want to return to that time. Perhaps she could take herself to another place in her mind, so that this experience wouldn't be as grueling as she knew it was going to be.

She remembered back a couple of years, when she and James Lanston were in the backseat of his car. At that moment in time, she hadn't had a lot of experience sexually, but she thought James was the love of her life and she couldn't resist. His lips touched every part of her body, caressing and licking her skin. They made out for almost an hour, when James finally placed her hand on his throbbing cock. Instinctually, she knew what to do. Ripping off his pants, she engulfed his cock with her wet lips. She remembered the sweet taste and how satisfying it felt to have him spew every last bit of his seed down her throat.

She took herself there for a moment, but was immediately brought back to the present when she felt hard flesh strike her cheek.

"Let's go!" the guard yelled. His cock was dangling in front of her lips, waiting to be pleased. He had moved forward, so that he was now sitting on the edge of the chair. In this position, the Black Cat could see his sac and balls hanging freely. She wanted desperately to tear at them with her claws.

Gripping his cock in her hands, she could feel the clammy warmth of his body. She opened her lips and allowed her captor access to the enticing hole of her mouth. Pulling the length forward, she held his cock at the base and swirled her tongue along the bulbous head. He wailed with each lashing of her tongue against the soft tissue of his cock head, forcing him to grip on to the locks of her white mane. As he held her skull, she could feel him pressuring her head to go further onto his cock. She began to bob back and forth, practically taking in the entire length of his small manhood. The stale smell of sweat was absolutely nauseating. It made her gag several times when he pushed so far that her nose was buried in his mass of pubic hair. Her forehead was also being mashed into the layer of fat around his torso, which only added to the disgusting experience. "I bet you're liking this," he yelled. "You love sucking my cock!"

The Black Cat tried to breathe, but the air was burning the inside of her nose. She used a great deal of strength to pry herself from the force of the guard's grip. When she finally managed to pull away from his stiff cock, she gasped for breath and noticed something was missing.

The guard was holding her white wig in his hands, shocked at what had just happened. He looked at the brunette prisoner with fleeting eyes, then back at the wig.

"I get the best of both worlds with you!" he hooted. "You look fuckable with both looks."

"Give me back my hair!" she demanded crossly.

"No," he replied. "You'll get it back in due time. I like you this way for now."

"When will this be over?!" she shouted, still kneeling at her captor's feet.

"When I say it's over. First, I need that mask off. It's really hard to keep it up when I can't see your whole face."

"But you'll know who I am," she replied. "I can't take off my mask."

"You've come this far. Are you really going to start acting this way again?" the guard said as he reached for the communicator on the floor.

12