Fooling the Gangsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,079 Followers

Mom continued massaging my chest, her fingers moving in circles that were getting lower, moving over my stomach. She carried on her commentary, "As I'm sucking your balls, for a treat I'll probably slip a finger in your asshole. Then after I've teased you a while, I'll ask you what you want me to do with my mouth and, as it's your birthday --"

She hesitated before saying the final words which she emphasized with husky panting breath, " I'll do whatever you want."

Mom could see that the ten minutes was now up and was relieved to hear Boss standing up behind her getting ready to leave. Feeling confident, she undid my belt clasp and tugged my pants down. She must have seen the tent in my boxers but, knowing she would shortly be able to cease her performance, my obvious erection was not a great concern. I could see the relief in her face as she turned to say goodbye to our friends. Then Boss's cell phone rang again.

Boss was growling into it, "Yea, he left his laptop here. We have it." Boss listened and then just said, "OK."

He turned to Mr. Skinny and said, "Ron thinks Gregg still might come back here to try to get his laptop, so we'll stay here for a bit longer."

Boss looked at mom and me as he sat down again and added, "At least I won't miss out on seeing what Mama Blow can do."

Mom was trying to stop her face betraying how she felt. She leaned over me, as if to massage the back of my shoulders, and whispered fiercely, "We've got to keep up the act."

I then realized that mom thought I would feel disgusted at being given a blowjob by my own mother. I decided not to whisper back the truth which was that I'd fantasized about having my cock in her mouth ever since I'd had erections.

"Mom," I whispered earnestly, "I know that you are only doing this to save us."

I could see mom's face relax with relief as she mouthed, "Thank you darling."

Now, steeling herself, she gripped my boxers and in one movement pulled them over my legs and on the floor. My unfettered cock sprang upright, which caused a whistle to come from Boss.

"Fucking hell! The kid's got a joystick the size of a baseball bat!"

Mom stared at my boner, her shocked expression conveying her feelings, which were probably an agreement with Boss's comment. However, undaunted she pushed me back flat on the bed and grasped my boner round the shaft with her right hand. A sexual tremor passed through me as her fingers touched my sensitive teenage phallus. She let it go again temporarily as she reached for the oil again.

I was looking straight up at the ceiling, seeing her reflection in the mirror as her hands began sliding up and down my thick tube of hard flesh, deliberately avoiding my helmet. Then, remembering what she'd repeated from her sex manual, she pushed my legs apart and back and bent her head to reach my testicles.

Now I'd never thought that much before about my balls. I always liked to concentrate on my knob end when I was jacking off, but the thought of having my balls sucked was quite exciting. I opened my legs as wide as possible, which mom thought was for her benefit, but in fact I didn't want to miss out on anything. She pushed my boner back against my stomach to expose my testicles fully, then licked my ball sack and sucked my left ball into her mouth.

I groaned with pleasure as mom licked my ball sack again and sucked my right ball into her mouth. This would be the first time I had received a blow job and I was certain that it was also the first time that mom would have undertaken fellatio. She was trying hard and I felt she was doing pretty well. I remembered that she had described fingering my asshole as she sucked my balls and, although I could sense that there was now a certain reluctance to start this action, her finger started sliding under my testicles to my anal opening. The tip of her forefinger teased my sphincter. I wanted it to penetrate so badly that I suddenly pushed down with my hips and mum's finger slipped in up to the knuckle.

Fuck! This was feeling good, especially as mom started the next phase of teasing me, licking my shaft up and down, only accidentally sometimes touching my helmet with her tongue. She was driving me crazy. Eventually she stopped and lifted her head and whispered loudly, "What do you want me to do now kid?"

I like to think that my voice is fairly deep and manly but mom had got me to such a sexual fever pitch that I screamed in a high voice, "SUCK ME NOW!"

I could hear mom take a deep breath as she brought her mouth down and enclosed my mushroom head between her lips. I screamed again as she sucked me hard, obeying my command, her lips sliding juicily back and forth over the rim of my corona. I felt I had no control over myself as I sat up and grasped her head, gripping her hair and pushing her head up and down. My boner was fucking her mouth and by pushing her head down further I found I was entering her throat. I pulled her back up by her hair and pushed her hard down again, this time going even deeper down her throat.

Mom was desperately trying to breathe through her nose. She was concentrating so much on survival that she was probably not aware of what her hands were doing. Her finger was pushing in and out of my anus and her other hand was teasingly holding my testicles. The combination of both these things only heightened my intense sexual pleasure.

I had now got into a steady rhythm. The feeling of her mouth and throat gripping my throbbing hard meat as it went in and out was indescribable.

I was getting completely carried away and felt my climax building. "I'M CUMMING!! I screamed. Although I had lost all control, mom had the strength to force her head up so that my helmet came out of her throat and into her mouth.

"AAArgh!!" I cried as my fiery pulses of cum jetted into mom's mouth. Mom squeezed my balls and sucked relentlessly until she had swallowed every drop. Even in her current circumstances, she was determined not to have cum stains on her Armani dress.

As I lay there drained, I was concerned that I might have hurt her, but mom could see the worry on my face and just whispered, "Don't worry, I know you couldn't help getting carried away."

Mom slowly stood up and I pushed myself around so that I was sitting on the bed, but I had a problem. The problem was sticking up in front of me. I was unsure about when the Viagra had started to contribute to my erection, but it was having a very strong effect now. My erection was straining upwards. The mushroom head seemed to be pulsing at the top.

Boss hadn't failed to miss my protuberance as he whistled in admiration. "Wow, lucky Angel is going to get her fill now. Go and bang her boy!"

My sister now realized with horror that she had a part to play in the scene. However, she continued to sit frozen on the bed. With mom having given an OSCAR performance as best actress, Angela was nowhere near the level required for best supporting actress.

Her lack of movement got Boss's doubts going, "Angel, considering you're an escort, you seem very slow to take your clothes off," Boss growled suspiciously.

For once Angela realized that she was in danger of screwing up our charade. None of us could guess what Boss would do if he realized who we were. The best we could hope for would be as hostages until dad paid Boss what he owed him, if dad had enough money. The worst was unthinkable. Boss looked like he was quite capable of removing his victims' fingers and toes without a qualm.

Angela got up from the bed quickly and started taking her clothes off. She wasn't disrobing in a sexy way like a stripper, but more like she was getting undressed for a shower. Nevertheless, when her bra came off I could hear Boss breathing heavily from where I was sitting. Her breasts were as mouthwatering as I'd always imagined. Her nipples, at the end of each melon, were like strawberries demanding to be sucked. When she took her panties off I smiled as I could see she had shaved her pubic hair. She had obviously done it as a treat for her fiancé George after their long celibate separation, but was now almost certainly deeply regretting her bald pubic state. Her stockings were thigh highs, which added to the eroticism. The whole effect of her luscious body and shaved pussy was that she looked like every schoolboy's dream of a glamourous hooker.

Boss was impressed, "Get to it kid!" he instructed me.

I stood nervously and walked around the bed towards her. Angela was keeping her arms by her side with difficulty. I could see she was desperate to cover herself with her arms, like Eve in a biblical painting.

As I was moving round, Boss turned to mom and said, "Come over here Mama, you can blow me while I watch him fucking her."

I stopped and bravely turned to face him, "Wait a minute. Dad has paid for her,"

Boss hadn't actually threatened us to date and I was hoping that he would not want to act illegally now.

Boss kind of backed down. "OK," he said with resentment, "there's a hundred bucks."

With that statement he took a large roll of bills from his pocket, peeled off two and threw them on the table. He then beckoned mom and said, "No teasing or messing around honey, just give me a good sucking."

Mom just smiled and tried to look sassy as she knelt in front of him, unzipping his pants. However, as she had moved, she had looked at me and mouthed, "I will distract him."

This was a very worthy sacrifice and I felt it would help as I approached my sister and whispered, "We'll just pretend."

If I was expecting gratitude I was to be sorely mistaken. Angela looked down at my boner, then up at me. Her eyes were glaring at me as she whispered back fiercely. "Don't tell me you're not enjoying this. This is your dirtiest fantasy come true. You little pervert!"

She had whispered too loudly. Nervously I looked round at Boss, who had a strange expression on his face as if he was trying to decipher what he'd just heard Angela say. But mom came to the rescue again, bobbing her head more quickly, and I saw Boss's expression relax as his mind went back to enjoying his blowjob. I was feeling very annoyed with Angela, but kept my cool. Holding the top of her arms, I guided her to the bed and pushed her gently back. I then lay carefully on top of her and whispered again, "We've got to pretend."

To illustrate to her what I meant, I bent down to her breasts, but with my mouth firmly closed, and moved my head as if I was licking her tits. She seemed to get where I was coming from and relaxed a bit. Feeling more confident I separated her legs a little and pretended we were fucking. She at least now understood my intentions and placed her hands on my shoulders.

I was hoping that to Boss we were looking like a couple having sex. I knew he was continuing to be distracted as I heard him grunt contentedly and mutter, "Oh yea, keep sucking honey."

By the sound of it, mom was doing a good job and I felt that Angela and I might get away with it. She'd had the commonsense to widen her legs a little to make things look even more realistic, but this meant that my shaft was rubbing up and down against her clitoris. This had an effect on her and pretty soon I could feel that she was getting very moist. Angela had her eyes tightly shut, hoping that we would soon have done enough to convince Boss and that we could stop.

Although I was feeling very frustrated at this sexual simulation, I was also liking it, particularly as I felt her getting juicier. I found I was automatically exaggerating my movements so that, as I drew down, I was getting closer to her pussy entrance. Angela was breathing loudly but, I couldn't help noticing, was not objecting to my increased movements. Suddenly I realized that the head of my cock was teasingly at that moist opening. My sister had her eyes closed but must have been aware of the juncture of our sexual organs. As my cock head hesitated at her open labia lips, it was her who, with a cry of anguish, pushed up, causing me to penetrate her.

Angela screamed again, but I knew that she'd wanted me to push my cock deeper into her. Without thinking about the consequences, I did what nearly every other kid brother would do given the opportunity and pushed my hot hard meat determinedly into my sister's warm juicy sheath.

Angela's scream of "NOOooo!" belied the answering thrusting of her pelvis in time to my penetrating stab.

In the background, I heard Boss chuckle, "I love it when a whore pretends to show reluctance. Angel seems pretty good at it."

Angela certainly was good at it. She was screaming obscenities as she bucked and writhed, but essentially she was fucking back at me.

I couldn't believe it. I had somehow managed to lose my virginity by penetrating my gorgeous sister. I was still mad as hell with her for endangering all of us and was determined to teach her a lesson. She was still bucking fiercely as I bent my mouth to her ear and whispered, "You're absolutely right. This is my greatest fantasy come true. Now I'm going to really enjoy myself!"

With that statement of my intentions, I gripped the top of her shoulders and began a steady sawing motion in and out of her succulent love passage. I was smiling at her face as she gazed at me in horror, knowing she was responding to my thrusts.

I remembered the look on mom's face when she saw the magnitude of my boner and of Boss's comment on its large size. Leaning forward again to my sister's ear I whispered, "I bet my cock is bigger than George's!"

There was an agonized groan from Angela as she grimaced at my question and I knew at that moment that I was a lot bigger than George. I laughed gleefully and really started to fuck her far harder than I knew George ever would.

Her vagina was being ravaged by my meaty pounder and she stared at me in horror as she realized her teenage brother was riding her with relish. I slowed a little and bent forward so that I could lick and suck her plum-like nipples. She groaned again as I guzzled her delicious teats, continuing to thrust my hard meat deep inside her.

Gradually her pelvis started to move harder in response and pretty soon she was thrusting harder and harder back at me. I laughed and whispered, "So you can't get enough of your little brother's boner now, can you!"

Her groan this time was loud and heartfelt. We both knew that she was now a slave to whatever I wanted to do to her. I pushed her legs wide, to emphasize my dominance and plunged my rod of flesh hard in and out, so that she was now screaming with unrestrained sexual pleasure.

I leant forward and thrust my tongue in her mouth and she responded dutifully sucking my tongue and licking the inside of my mouth lasciviously.

As I felt my orgasm building, I pinched her nipples which tipped her over the edge and her vagina went into contractions. My jizz spurted inside her and my determined sperm raced up into her fertile body.

Pulling out of her, my cock was still ramrod straight. I watched mom's head bobbing up and down in Boss's lap until his face contorted and he breathed the sigh of a man who had just unloaded his cum into a hot mouth. Lifting herself up, mom walked into the bathroom where I presumed she used a lot of the complimentary mouthwash.

Just then Boss's phone went again. He grunted into it, but this time seemed to be listening rather more than talking. At the end of the conversation he was just staring at me coldly as he said, "Seems that Gregg has an eighteen-year-old son, as well as a daughter!"

He was looking at me hard, clearly waiting for an answer. I tried to look indignant,

"Surely you don't think that's me," I said, "I just fucked her," indicating Angela who was still lying on the bed.

Boss gave me a twisted smile. "Every kid brother wants to fuck his older sister."

There wasn't much I could say in answer to this, but just then mom saved the day. She had come out of the bathroom and had heard enough of the conversation to realize the danger.

"OK kid," she said with her drawl, "Mama's ready for you now."

I could feel Boss's eyes suspiciously following me as mom beckoned me over to her. I staggered round, my big boner swaying in front of me. She took me by the hand and stood me at the side of the bed, facing her. Now she'd got me in position she stood back and, reaching both hands behind her, unhooked her dress at the top and pulled the zipper down her back. Then, holding her dress at the top, she slowly peeled it down, gradually exposing her bra. Her large breasts filled those DDD cups and some of her excess creamy tit flesh pushed out at the top.

Although I was staring lasciviously at my mom's breasts, I also had half an eye on Boss. His expression, I noted with relief, had changed from suspicion to interest in mom's striptease. Mom, I was sure, had also noted that Boss seemed to be deceived by her play-acting. This seemed to give mom a bit more confidence as she continued to peel her tight dress down her body.

I gasped in admiration as she stood there in her underwear. This was obviously the 'special lingerie' she had intended for dad's benefit. It definitely helped with her hooker act as it certainly did not look like the kind of underwear a forty-five-year old mom would wear. The bra was lacey and the matching panties were more like a small bikini bottom. The garter belt and stockings made her into a porn star picture of eroticism.

Mom stepped towards me as if to kiss me, but then seemed to nibble my earlobe. She was now able to whisper in my ear without Boss hearing.

Mom's whisper was just audible to me, "Darling, I know you're hating this, but these are really dangerous men. I hate to think what they would do to us if they realized who we were. I know it's horrible, but you've got to pretend that you're enjoying this. Try to think of me as a hooker and not your mother. Hopefully the Viagra will keep you erect. We'll start with a kiss. Just do your best."

Mom's voice broke slightly with those last few words. I tried to reassure her and whispered back, "Mom, it's difficult, but I'll try."

I felt a bit guilty as the reality was that it wouldn't be difficult for me at all. I found that selfishly my main worry was that Boss would get a phone call and leave with Mr. Skinny before I could get a chance of feeling mom's tits and ass.

With my reassurance to her, mom sighed with relief and brought her mouth to mine. She kissed me, thrusting her tongue in my mouth with the feigned enthusiasm of a teenage fan kissing her pop idol. I kissed her back with the same enthusiasm and slipped my hands into her panties at the back, gripping her big ass.

Mom broke off, whispering, "Yes, that's very good, keep it up."

With that encouragement, I started really squeezing and releasing her gorgeous buttocks. At the same time our tongues were tussling furiously. Eventually mom pulled back. She put her arms behind her unhooking her bra and pulled it forward exposing her champion melons.

"I hope you like big tits, Kid," she said with her feigned drawl.

I almost shouted my response, "Fucking hell Mama, they're huge!"

I lunged at her and immediately began grasping and kneading those wonderful balloons. If my sister's nipples had been like strawberries, mom's were more like plums. I was squashing as much of her tender areolae into my mouth as I could, licking, sucking and guzzling on her luscious orbs.

Mom seemed impressed with my acting as she whispered rather breathlessly, "Yes, you're doing great."

Seeing as I was not receiving any complaints I decided to take things a step further. I slipped her panties down a bit so that they were just below her buttocks and then slid my hands round to the front so that they were poised to slide down her pubic hair and between her legs. I paused. Was I going too far? Would she realize that I was aching to get at her pussy?

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,079 Followers