Fool's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's warm enough in here. I don't think you need this," I told him.

He looked down at my hand, the fingers resting over his heart. "Sorry, I'm not normally this shy."

Beth pressed up against his back. "If I'm making you uncomfortable I can just sit and watch, but...I promise, that won't be half as much fun for you." Her arms wrapped around his waist, her hands splayed out across those rippled stomach muscles. "Let alone me. Although, I do enjoy seeing two men together. It's just..."

"With that much eye candy, her sweet tooth gets the better of her," I said, smiling at her face over his shoulder. "Help him with his vest."

Nodding, she brought her hands up and caught the glass bead-tipped, string-fringed edges of it. He lifted his shoulder back, letting her peel it off him. Then I saw his back go ram-rod straight as she disappeared out of sight behind him. I knew from past experiences, that she was kissing her way down his spine. When the soft sound of her lips on his skin reached me, it fueled my own hunger to taste him. Moving my mouth to his neck, he leaned his head back giving me access to his throat. The alpha wolf in me recognized the submission, but I still growled deep in my throat as my teeth grazed the slight stubble on his skin, just under his ear, then on his jugular. I followed that beating pulse with my lips to the hollow where shoulder and throat meet, letting my lips bring me the taste of his skin.

I didn't need his hand coming to rest on the back of my neck to guide me lower. Sculpted muscle lightly dusted with dark hairs gave cover to a hard pebble of a nipple, made all the harder by the two silvery-beads of the barbell that pierced it. Catching one in my teeth while I caught and twisted the other, I loved the hiss he made. His fingers, strong and hard, clinched hard on the back of my long hair. Holding me in place as I loosened the bite and kissed at the red pain I had made.

When my mouth moved lower still I found Beth's delicate hand with her dark painted nails in my path, and let my lips dance from finger to finger till I was past them and onto his lower stomach.

Dropping to one knee before him, I looked up to see him, head thrown back and eyes closed, lost in the sensual pleasure of the twin-mouthed attack on his flesh front and back. Those eyes popped open when I caught his belt and tugged hard to unhook the little metal prong. He was looking down at me as I began to undo the brass button-snaps of those black leather pants. When the last snap was undone, and I pealed them back off his hip bones, Beth's hands caught the sides and helped slid them down. I smiled at the sudden jerk forwards he made, knowing my naughty wife had just taken a nibbling bite of his ass cheek. Leaning in, I followed suit and nibbled at the soft skin just above the light forest of dark pubic hairs.

Then his pants were onto his thighs and his hardness was under my jaw. I leaned my head and let him feel the bristle of my jaw along the top of his cock, as I caught it between my chin and shoulder. The male smell of him filled my nose as I did that.

"Definitely regimental," said Beth from behind him. She looked around his hip at my face. "Wouldn't you agree, sailor?"

"Definitely."

Moving a hand up his leather-covered legs, I felt the warmth of smooth skin when the pants gave way to bare thigh. Then Beth's hand was between him and me, wrapping around his cock.

"This feels nice," she said, directing him, by his hip, to turn a little while she moved herself.

I shifted to my other knee, and moved my hand around to hold him in place by his ass cheek. Watching my wife examine another man's cock has always been a secret thrill of mine, but it was not nearly as arousing as when her fingers wrapped around the base and she turned that glistening head towards me.

"You first, lover. Fair's, fair since he's already tasted yours." Her thumb moved a smear of pre-cum under the head and along the shaft, her nail lightly grazing along his skin.

My eyes locked on hers, I leaned and let my tongue scoop that rosy head, catching the slickness and bringing it into my mouth. Even as I was savoring that, her mouth appeared there and our lips met with his cock-head between them. Her tongue joined mine in licking him clean of pre-cum. Then she mouthed the end and her cheeks depressed as she sucked to try and bring more out for our greedy mouths to take. No sooner did her lips move than I leaned in and took him in between mine.

"Oh, dear gods!" he mumbled. His hand was on my head, tangled in my hair, and glancing over, I saw that his other hand was pulling Beth's face closer to him. I could have told him she needed no urging right now. Alejandro bucked his hips, and I had to take another inch of him into my mouth.

I let him guide my mouth for a moment, I then pulled back to let Beth have a chance. His moaning deepened when her parted lips slid over him. I watched her take him in then smiled seeing that little intake of breath that I love when she does. I knew what was to follow when she did that and I felt a tinge of envy. Down, down, and down the whole of him her lips slid. Her nose pressed into his dark pubes and she just held him there. Her lips worked around the base while I watched her throat convulsing in little gulpy spasms that I knew he could feel. I've felt them often enough. Then a tight-lip massage back out to the tip and off.

"Your turn sailor, don't let the little wifey show you up," Beth said, all naughty-girl grin as she licked her lips. Then her eyes dropped to my waist, and she leaned down enough to snake her hand under my kilt. I gasped, when her fingers curled around by sack and she gave my balls a squeeze. "Now."

Not really needing that urging, but enjoying it anyway, I moved his cock back to my mouth and let my lips caress over the flared head. Then down the velvety shaft, and then down some more. I had to take that little breath myself, before I pushed him into the back of my mouth, and the head of his cock tipped into my throat. I saw Beth watching my throat and I tried to do as I have felt her do so often but that gulp made me want to gag on him. When I went to pull back a little, her fingers tightened around me almost painfully.

"Slowly, sailor. Can't have him telling everyone that I suck cock better than you do, right?"

Out the corner of my eye, I saw her look up and wink at him. I heard and felt his chuckle through his flesh. Both of Alejandro's hands were resting on my head now, and when my lips touched the head of his cock, I plunged back down. All the way to the base, and then back out just as slowly. Then a second and a third time. He very quickly took up that rhythm leaving me to simply keep my teeth out the way and lick the bottom of him.

"That's it, lover. Make him moan your name," said Beth by my ear as she kissed my neck.

After a few dozen more times in and back out, I put a little half-rotation of my head into it, and Alejandro did that very thing. At that moment I was almost too distracted to hear it. Beth had lay down on the carpeted floor and scooted herself in under my open kilt. For a moment, I felt her long hair on my bare thigh then her head was resting there, and her hot breath was on my balls. When her tongue came out to lick at them, and her hand came up to find my fingers and wrap hers within mine, I was in a little slice of bi-sexual heaven.

Then there was a quickening of the cock sliding into my mouth, more of a forceful need to be deeper in my throat. I held on to the backs of his thighs as he began to aggressively fuck my face. I was unable to breathe well, but didn't care when the base of him began hitting my lips. It was almost at that same time that Beth turned her head and guided my cock into her mouth. His bucking into me rocked my whole body, which pushed me into her mouth. The feeling that he was fucking her mouth through me came and passed though my mind. Lost were all such abstract thoughts in the wash of lust, as I had to started having to swallow the build up of pre-cum and spit that was wanting to slip out the corners of my mouth.

I could have cried when Beth stopped sucking on me and stood up. Then she was behind me and her hands came to rest on top of his.

"Are you going to cum in his mouth?" she asked her words an evil purr. "Are you?"

"Yes." Alejandro gasped, as he continued to fuck my mouth and throat.

Beth's warm breath was by my ear. "You better save some of it for me sailor."

I nodded agreement, but that was the last ability to move my own head I would possess for quite a while. Her hands tightened on top of his, and she rocked her hips forwards. I heard only a warning jingle of her coin belt then her thin dress was against the back of my head, and her plump hips had driven my head forwards even as he pushed in! I know it was to drive her pussy against my head, but the result was a painfully hard meeting of my face with his hard belly and his cock going so far down my throat, tears sprang from my eyes. Only their pulling back together kept me from gagging worse than I did. I didn't even have time to catch a breath before they both pressed in together again and I was again choking on his cock.

"Let's both fuck him," she said her voice harsh with unquenchable desire. "Just like this. Want to fuck my sailor, Alejandro? Want to fuck his mouth, hard?"

"Yes!" he gasped. I knew from the sound and the shaking tremor in his thighs that he was so very close.

All but enveloped between their bodies, I was helpless to do anything but keep my mouth as open as I could, and try to snatch a half breath when I could manage it.

"Oh...fuck!"

That stuttered cry and the pulse of him in my mouth gave the only warning before I was tasting cum. I swallowed the first shot-glass full with greedy hunger. Reluctantly did I keep the second and third lesser pulses of cum in my mouth. For a moment, I was wrapped again between their warm bodies, and I realized she was kissing him. Then he slipped from my lips, and I watched him stumble to sit on the edge of our bed. Looking at my face, he sat there while I panted for breath.

Then Beth's mouth was on mine, her tongue between my lips as she sought what she was after. Only when she dropped to her knees beside me and my face lilted to level with hers could I give it to her. She swallowed his seed and then went back into my mouth hunting for even more, every bit as greedy as I had been for that taste.

"Oh, my gods. You two are wild as hell," he said after a moment. "Oh, fuck-my-life, that was intense."

Beth gave my chin one last lick, to try and gather some of the spit, pre-cum and cum mixture, then her mouth was on my chest, hunting for even more drops. I looked at him and grinned.

"My friend, we're just getting started," I told him as she began to go after my buttons, only the knowledge she would have to sew them back on kept her from sending them flying across the tent. "Can you help me with her bodice?"

After a second more to catch his breath, he nodded.

Standing up, I pulled her to her feet and with a grin and a push sent Beth stumbling back onto the bed next to him. Her giggle when I crawled in next to her and pinned her hands in place was wicked. I watched his hands, unsure at the task, go to work on the tight lacing. She gave feeble struggles to try and free her hands of mine as he got the hang of it and began to more rapidly undress her.

"You boys had better not strip me out of all my clothes and ravage me all night long. I'm warning the both of you, don't do it!" she said in giggly tones as we worked to do that very thing. When the bodice opened and her large breasts settled, she squirmed her ass on the bed. "If you get me naked someone going to have to eat my pussy till I come...all over his face."

Reaching down, I caught the bottom edge of her skirt and pulled it up to show that she had not been joking earlier about wearing no panties. Catching Alejandro's hand in mine, I moved it till it was on top of her pussy and then pushed mine down on top of his. His fingers and mine both ran atop and between those wet lips, and she threw back her head in a deep groan of pleasure when she felt that twin touch.

He was smiling seeing her reaction, I noticed. When I moved my hand he kept his there, softly fingering Beth, enjoying the looks of pleasure that passed across her face. Still holding her hands above her head, I leaned in and kissed my wife, meeting a wonderfully sexy moan of contentment from her lips as I did. Kissing my way around to her ear, I whispered. "Having fun, beautiful?"

"Oh, yes," she purred.

Moving a little, I lipped in her nipple and gently suckled on that wonderfully taunt raspberry, loving the sounds she was making as her body was being stimulated by two men. It was as I was listening to those that I heard something else. Footsteps, and ones that seemed to be walking straight towards my tent. They diverged only at the last moment.

There was the "knock-on-the-door" rustle of canvas on Alejandro's tent. I placed my hand over Beth's mouth but found that she was listening as well. When I looked over at our bed-mate he was sitting there also listening. I mouthed the name "Greg?"

He shook his head, then shrugged.

The sound was repeated. Once, then twice more.

Then it reappeared on the side of my tent flap.

"Evan?" asked David, in a low voice.

With a sigh, I shook my head. "Yeah David, what ya need?"

"Have you seen Alejandro around anywhere?" he sounded worried. "I've looked all over camp for him. I was going to give him the last of the Brie, since he seemed to like it so well."

"David, he may have caught a ride to a local store, to get beer or something. I saw him spinning poi earlier. Then he headed towards the bathroom." I looked at the dark silhouetted form across Beth's nearly naked body from me. "Who knows, he may have found a friend for the night."

A white smile appeared in that dark face.

"True. I didn't think about that." David's tone sounded only moderately relieved. "Do you figure he will be around long enough tomorrow for me to give it to him before we all leave?"

Taking a breath, I was about to answer, when Beth moved her mouth from under my hand.

"David. I am trying to have some fun with my husband. If you do not leave and stop distracting him from the naughty things he needs to be doing to my body, I'm going to stab you to death with a spoon!"

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go, no need for the spoon." His footfall moved only a few feet away then he took two hesitant steps back towards the tent. "Oh, ah...I wanted to also tell you it's been lightning off in the distance. They were calling for bad weather, earlier."

Beth's tone was chilling. "Thank you for the weather report, David. Go."

"Yes, ma'am."

We listened to his boots on the leaves then on the gravel road till they were too distant to hear. Then we all three burst out laughing.

"Excitable little fellow, given to odd, queer fits at times?" asked Alejandro in a passable, English accent. "And see, I told you it was Brie. Camembert, my ass. Brie has a smoother consistency."

Chuckling, I was about to answer him when a hand suddenly appeared around my cock. From the way he suddenly jumped I guess he was receiving the same.

"Gentlemen, lord-pain-in-my-ass-distraction has left and I would 'really' appreciate it if the two of you wouldn't mind returning to the really horny woman, lying half undressed, between you." Her hand began to move along the length of me, and she squirmed her ass on the bed. "I was enjoying what the two of you were doing, and was hoping it was going to get even better."

With a grin I reached down to rub at her clit only to find Alejandro's hand coming to that same spot. He pulled back, but I caught his fingers and placed his hand where he had intended on touching and then moved my fingers lower, under his, probing at that wet opening, letting two slip into her.

"Mmmm. Much better."

Beth continued to stoke us as we played with her. After several moments of this, I looked up to find his eyes upon my face. Leaning forwards, we met above her and our lips again touched in a soft kiss. His free hand came around to hold me in place by my hair, while I kept our balance with my hand resting on the mattress beside Beth's ribs. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Beth smile, and then grin. It was no great surprise to me when her hand left my cock and darted under my balls to rub across the wrinkled pucker of my asshole. But the gasp into my mouth told me that Alejandro hadn't been expecting it.

"Maybe I should dig out my toys and spend the night fucking you two boys. I mean all these hard cocks and this naughty girl's holes are still empty and just grasping at fingers? Someone not treating a lady very chivalrously tonight. I would think that I should have at least one inside me by now...or are you two more interested in ass tonight?"

I stifled the deep moan in his mouth as I felt her finger drive its way into me. The returning moan from him told me of a similar fate for his ass.

Moving my hand from the bed, I cupped her large breast in my hand and pinched the pebbly nipple between fingers. She squirmed between us harder as we fingered her and she fingered us. Her plump hips and waist rubbed along my knees and thighs. My cock kept getting trapped against her and moved with her, neither a pleasant nor unpleasant feeling, but I could gradually feel a wet path along her skin as I leaked pre-cum onto her.

"If ass is what you two are wanting so badly, I''m more than willing to...take it like a man," Beth chuckled, then move in a belly-dancer way and ground her hip into my cock. "But my pussy will get so jealous and boys...it will not be ignored. Alejandro, come up here. Evan, honey you own something a kiss."

When her fingers were removed from under me, I slid down off the edge of the mattress and with no hesitation buried my face in her sweet pussy. Looking past the forest of red hair, I watched her turn her head and pull Alejandro's cock into her mouth. That wiry hair framing a delightfully erotic scene as he leaned his head back and gave little thrusts into her open mouth. That minor rocking made her bare breasts move and, as I licked her, I enjoyed the show. Setting my mouth to the task at hand, I reached up and undid her belt. Then standing up, I hooked her skirt under her ass and peeled it down her legs, leaving her with only an opened shirt covering her delicious body. It was covering nothing really but her arms.

Standing between her opened thighs, I took only a second to arrive at the greedy decision of what I wanted to do. Moving forward, I caught her soft thighs in my hands and lined up on that wet opening. When I sank into her, she moaned around his cock then pulled off of him long enough to look at me. "That does not get you out of the licking, sailor."

Grinning, I pulled her hard to me, making her gasp.

"Let me get on my knees between you two of you," she said after a second thrust. "You know I like that better. And by the way, we all have on way too many clothes."

~Rumble~

"Well, it is going to rain," she said as she sat up and slipped the shirt off her shoulder, tossing it on top of one of our trunks. "Maybe I don't have to be so quiet after all."

As Alejandro and I removed the last of our clothes, she crouched on the bed on her hands and knees, then leaned forward till her face was right by his bare knees. She rubbed her hair along his thighs, and then looked back at me. She reached back with one hand and pulled open her ass, putting the whole of her wet sex on display for me.

"Don't keep me waiting, sailor."

I watched her start to kiss her way up his inner thigh, till she mouthed his balls and then slipped his hard cock back into her mouth. Walking on my knees across the mattress up to her, I caught those plump hips in my hands and lined up to sink back inside. She was juicy, and wet, and she parted easily to let me in. When I rocked forwards she slid down his cock to the base, and then her lips pulled their way along him as I pulled back out till I was almost out of her pussy. Oh, the feeling of her along my skin as I pushed in, the look on his face, lit only by those flickering points of candle light, as she sucked him in then lipped him on the way out. I saw her move first one hand then the other from the bed, holding herself up by his hips, pulling herself and me forward to get him deeper into her mouth. Then when I would thrust and she would go as far down him as he had length. I smiled hearing her gag on him, then after a moment of allowing her to enjoy that, I would pull back.

1...345678