Foot Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
College professor becomes foot slave to a beautiful woman.
2.8k words
4.54
66.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrJR
DrJR
19 Followers

A college PhD Professor becomes the foot slave to a beautiful Administrative Assistant.

*

I was pleased with the response that I received from individuals who read Part I of my true account of how I became a foot/shoe/boot slave to the Assistant to the Dean of Students at the university where I taught.

Her name is Debbie and she still works for the same university but has been promoted to a new position in administration. Since retirement, I have returned to the university, on several occasions, to fill in for colleagues on leave and was lucky enough to rekindle the "foot boy" relationship that I had with Debbie. She readily admitted that she missed me when I retired and was enjoying her new dominant role. She was thrilled to have me back at her feet. Part II continues....

After that moment when I licked Debbie's shoes for the first time, I was mesmerized with her; her feet and her footwear. She was a stunningly attractive lady and to be able to serve as her foot slave was an honor. I know that other men on campus, including students, found her to be attractive and now I was the one licking her shoes. That first day I licked her shoes is still embedded in my mind. The taste of the leather on my tongue and the memory of her words, "From now on I think I will have you lick all my shoes at work", made my head spin. On that day, I think Debbie made a major transformation from a beautiful, professional business woman with a husband to a Domme with a foot slave. It was obvious that Debbie was finding pleasure in having a man, prostrate at her feet, licking her shoes. As I licked her shoes I would look up from the floor and I could see an obvious smile and look of contentment. Debbie was enjoying this.

That first time I licked her shoes, Debbie was wearing a pair of dark blue, high heel pumps with about a 4 inch heel. The leather was very soft and I could feel her toes through the leather as I licked the top of the shoes. Debbie had thin ankles and her feet looked stunning in the shoes. There actually were some dirt spots on her shoes and I became excited realizing that I was truly cleaning her shoes with my tongue. Her words kept me excited, "Good boy. Get my shoes nice and clean."

That first day, I licked her high heels for only about five minutes but it was sexually exciting. I kept looking up at Debbie as I ran my tongue over the surfaces of her shoes. The excitement increased when she told me to lick the bottoms of her shoes. In her soft, sweet voice she told me to, "Be sure you get the heel and the bottoms of my shoes. If you are going to do a job, do it right." Debbie was already toying with me on my first day as her shoe licker. She flexed her ankle so that the bottom of her shoe presented itself to my tongue. I loving licked the dirt off the sole of Debbie's shoes.

It was Debbie who called an end to that first shoe worship session. She pulled her shoe away from my mouth and announced, "OK, that's enough. I have work to do and can't just sit here all day watching you lick my shoes.' She made exaggerated movements as if examining her shoes and the tongue job I had just performed. "Not bad, for the first time. You will have to do better if you want to continue being my foot boy. Now get out of here. I have work to do."

I picked myself from the floor and I could see Debbie look at the bulge in my pants. She smiled. "Well, I guess we can say that you enjoy licking my shoes. Good, because I intend to have you tongue cleaning all my shoes." I left the office with my head still spinning.

The next day I was excited to see Debbie wearing another pair of high heel pumps. These were black with an open toe. The heel was again about 4" in height. The first two times that I entered her office, that day, she was busy with students and other staff members wanting her attention. She was the consummate professional, handling all of her duties without any teasing or even acknowledging me except for a friendly, "Hello." I walked around her desk just so that I could peek at her shoes. I became excited just thinking that I might be licking those shoes. That morning seemed like the longest day of my life. Each time I walked past Debbie's office, she was busy. Finally, out of frustration I decided to call her. Just hearing her soft voice on the phone made me excited. I was careful not to get carried away but I did get up the nerve to ask if she could use her foot boy today. She sounded very busy and did not take my lead. She was very professional in her demeanor. She just told me that she was swamped with work and could not talk. I hung up, a little disappointed. I decided that today was not going to find me at Debbie's feet and hoped that our new relationship had not come to an end.

I went about my business in my office; reading research papers; meeting with several students and writing plans for the upcoming week. I was unaware of the time. The phone rang and I looked at my watch. It was 3:45. The voice on the other end surprised me. It was Debbie. "Hi, Dean Hancock, is gone for the day and I have no scheduled appointments. I could use a foot massage." My heart leaped in my throat. Debbie was calling me to ask me for a foot massage. All my fears of her ending our little "game" were unnecessary.

"I can be there in five minutes", I blurted out.

"No! Slow Down! I still have work to do. Come over around 4:45. I'll see you then."

Debbie hung up and I could feel myself getting exciting. I could see myself licking her shoes and I loved the idea. I waited until 4:45 and then made my way to Debbie's office. The corridors were empty. Most of the undergraduate students had finished classes for the day and the grad students were in their 4:30 classes. When I entered Debbie's office, she was standing by the file cabinet, returning folders. She looked stunning. She was wearing a black pinstripe suit; white blouse with an open collar; pearls and of course those beautiful, open toe, black pumps. I wanted to throw myself at her feet and start licking her shoes but I controlled my urges. Debbie was friendlier and had a nice smile on her face. She greeted me with a simple, "Hi"

I tried to be discrete when I closed the door behind me. I was hoping that Debbie would not tell me to leave it open. The door clicked and she did not say anything. She was involved in filing folders. With my back to the door, I quietly turned the lock. We were now in a locked office. I turned around and just stared at the beautiful goddess standing in front of me.

"This has been a day from Hell. I could use a stiff drink but one of your foot massages would do nicely." Debbie's soft, feminine voice made me feel relaxed.

I walked over closer to her but knew that I wanted to be at her feet. I took a chance.

"I know when I am in the presence of royalty." With my attempt at humor I got on my knees and extended my arms over my head with my forehead to the floor. "You slave is here to serve you." I could tell by her voice that Debbie liked my submissive position.

"You're cute" was her only response.

I decided to continue my role play. "May I kiss the shoes upon your feet?"

"You're also crazy." I could tell by the smile in her voice that Debbie was enjoying my little game.

"Well, may I? I looked up into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes, you may."

I crawled closer to Debbie and planted a kiss on the toe of each shoe. Her serious, professional demeanor from earlier in the day melted and Debbie's voice was playful and teasing.

"Very nice, foot boy. You know how to make a woman feel good."

I sat up on my knees and looked in to the gorgeous eyes of this goddess. She was in a playful mood.

"Your shoes are soiled and not befitting your regal body. May I tongue polish your shoes for you?" At this point in our new relationship I was initiating all the actions but this was soon to change as Debbie realized that she enjoyed her Domme lifestyle. I could tell that Debbie was not uncomfortable with a man at her feet and she was enjoying the new power that she had over a man.

"Sure! Why not" With that, Debbie extended her right shoe. I lowered my head and lovingly ran my tongue over the surface of her beautiful pump. The feel of her leather on my tongue caused an instant erection. I could sense Debbie standing over me while I began to lick her shoe. After a few licks across the top and sides of her shoe, I kissed her foot. Debbie took her shoe away from my mouth and kicked me, lightly, with the side of her shoe on my face. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled by her action.

"I didn't give you permission to kiss my feet. You asked to lick my shoes. Keep to our agreement. Do a good job and maybe, you will earn the honor of kissing my feet." Debbie was now playing with me and I loved it. I knew that I had found the right woman to make my Domme. She placed her shoe back under my mouth and simply said. "Lick!" I continued to lick her high heel pump. I was excited to be controlled by Debbie. She was in a playful mood and I loved it. I licked the entire surface of her shoe and strained my neck to get around to the back of the heel. Debbie did not move an inch to help me. She remained planted firmly in her spot and I moved around the floor to get to the back of her heels.

"The bottom of your shoe is also dirty. I should clean that as well."

"How do we do that? I am not sitting down, like the last time" I could see that Debbie was naïve about foot/shoe worship.

"Let me show you. I lay on my back and instructed Debbie to stand close to my face. "Just hold your shoe over my mouth." I could sense a little embarrassment. I assured her that it was OK. Debbie walked up to my upturned face and placed her left high heel near my ear. She lifted her right foot and held her shoe over my mouth. I held the heel of the shoe with my hand and began to lick the sole of her shoe as I looked up into her eyes. I loved the position because I could look up into the eyes of the goddess as I licked the dirty bottom of her shoe. Debbie had a nervous smile on her face. I could tell that she was enjoying her dominant position over me.

"I am going to hold out my tongue. You can wipe the bottom of your shoe across my tongue." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Debbie rested the bottom of her shoe on my tongue and then made several slow passes with her shoe on my tongue, applying pressure against the blade of my tongue. The sole tasted different than the smooth leather of the top of the shoe. I lay still as Debbie continued to wipe the bottom of her shoe across my tongue. She supported herself by holding on to the file cabinet. Finally, I moved her shoe a little, raised my head, opened my mouth and inserted her heel in between my lips. I closed my lips around the spiked heel and began to suck on her high heel.

"Boy, you are really enjoying this." I was a bit embarrassed that Debbie was discovering my strong shoe fetish. I was in my glory. Debbie caught on quickly and began to pump the heel in and out of my mouth, all the while looking down at me with a smile, watching my work. I knew that was when I spotted my underpants. At one point the entire heel was inside my mouth.

"I don't want to hurt you." Debbie was actually concerned about my well being.

"Don't worry. I am fine.' I continued to look up into Debbie's beautiful eyes from my lowly position on the floor under her shoe. I continued to suck her heel. After a time, I stopped.

"Your other shoe is getting jealous" I was teasing with Debbie.

"That's right we have to be an equal opportunity employer." With that, Debbie placed her right foot on the floor next to my ear, straddling my face, and offered the bottom of her left shoe to lick.

"Stick out your tongue." Her words excited me. She was giving me orders and I obeyed this goddess. Debbie began to wipe the bottom of her shoe on my tongue. She made several passes on my tongue and then she placed the heel of her shoe near my mouth and I sucked the heel. Debbie was taking charge. I sucked the heels for several moments.

"OK, you need to clean the tops" Debbie moved the shoe from my mouth and I positioned myself on my knees and licked the top and sides of her shoe as she remained standing, majestically, over me. I licked the entire surface of her beautiful pump.

Debbie toyed with me. "Be sure to get them nice and clean." I ran my tongue over the toe, sides and heels of her shoe, loving every moment. Debbie stood, majestically over me as I tongue polished her shoes. After a few minutes she pulled her shoe from my mouth.

"I am getting tired of standing. I need to sit down' Debbie walked to her chair behind the desk. I followed on my knees. When she sat down, she crossed her legs. "This is better. You can finish your job"

I did not need any more encouragement and crawled closer to Debbie's feet and began to lick the high heel that was dangling in the air, if front of me. Debbie sat back in her chair and allowed me to lick her entire shoe with my tongue. Nothing was said between us as I thoroughly tongue polished her shoe. I looked up from my position on the floor without removing my tongue from Debbie's shoe. Her beautiful eyes were looking down at me with a smile of contentment. When she saw me look up, she winked, puckered her lips in a kiss and simply said, "You're sweet." I was in my glory. I was licking the shoes of a beautiful goddess and she was enjoying my submissive surrender to her.

"Your other shoe is getting jealous.' I looked up into Debbie's beautiful eyes as I spoke.

Without saying a word, she uncrossed her legs and placed her left leg on her right knee. Now, the other shoe was in front of my face. I did not need to be told what to do. I began to lick the shoe with my tongue. The taste of the leather was intoxicating. Again, I licked the entire surface of her shoe, including the sole. Debbie just sat back, silently, watching I was in my glory.

Finally, I initiated my next move. I stopped licking the shoe, looked up at Debbie and asked, "May I remove your shoe and kiss your feet?"

"Yes, you may." Debbie's voice was soft and feminine.

I slowly slipped the shoe off her foot that I was licking. As soon as I touched her foot, I felt the moisture on the bottom of her pantyhose. I gently kissed the top of her foot and then held her foot against my face so that I could feel the warmth and moisture through her silky pantyhose. I looked up and Debbie had her head back on the chair and her eyes were closed. I began to kiss the bottom of her foot when I heard a soft moan come from Debbie. It was obvious that she was enjoying my attention to her foot.

...to be continued.

DrJR
DrJR
19 Followers