Foot Fetish Fridays

Story Info
Virgin intern gets foot fetish satisfaction from the office.
6.3k words
4.74
99.5k
125

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,114 Followers

I was so excited! Who would have ever thought that only one month after graduating from college, I would land such a great job? Even though my starting position was to be one of the receptionists at a growing internet fashion company, it was still such a lucky break for a 22 year old to get her foot in the door. After a week of training, I was ready to report and when I entered the large building, it was so modern and revolutionary. Huge flat screen computers filled the tables and very attractive people using them. The girls were fit and looked amazing while the guys were buff and dressed in suits.

Since the company sold lady's clothing, we were expected to dress up very classy and stylish to "present a positive image." Our boss was a 30 year old female who not only loved fashion, she was very good at it. Her company was growing and she was highly demanding and held everyone accountable. There were two of us receptionists which was helpful but because the company was growing at such a high rate, we were consistently experiencing technology problems.

Our regular tech guy, Scott, had taken an indefinite personal leave of absence, so our intern AJ was filling in for him. AJ was a sweet guy in his early thirties who was very shy, introverted and never spoke much. He was good at solving our tech issues but was only one man and very overwhelmed trying to keep up. AJ had dark hair, round cheeks and would shyly smile when he was around us girls. We would flirt with him not only to tease the little cutie but to jump to the top of the priority list of solving our tech issues on our own computers.

As the weeks turned into months, all us girls working there started competing with each other on who could dress the best. We would try to top one another and every Friday, we had a small trophy we passed around to the winner. I spent a small fortune on clothes but with all the blouses, skirts, dresses, hosiery, leggings, high heels, boots, belts, blazers, and hairstyles, it was all I could do to keep up. Thank goodness we received a company discount as a walking advertisement. The problem with fashion is you trade it for comfort. Also on Fridays, we were allowed to sit our heels and boots in the company cubbies and bring a comfortable pair of shoes to work in, but we were still required to wear our heels entering, leaving, and at lunch. That was as about as casual as our Fridays ever got.

On one of those Fridays, I went to change my shoes and strangely enough one of my red high heel pumps was missing. It seemed strange that only one went to miss. I wore my Sperry slip-on shoes home but when I returned on that Monday, my high heel had also returned. I thought I was losing my mind until the next Friday, I had stayed late to finish up some work and when I went to change shoes, one of my favorite pair of black leather knee high boots had went AWOL. I knew then that someone was playing a joke but the entire building was empty with the exception of an older cleaning lady and AJ. The cleaning lady was in another wing so I began to look for AJ. He was probably playing a joke on me so in my pursuit, I went to his office. The door was locked, which I found peculiar.

There was a small window on his big wooden door so I stood on my tiptoes to peer inside. At first I saw nothing then I caught a glimpse of AJ sitting on the floor behind his desk. From my angle, I could see his head and it was slightly bobbing like he was shaking it to say yes. I thought, "What in the world is he doing?"

That is when I witnessed him put my zipped up boot opening to his face. He looked toward the ceiling, closed his eyes, and then inhaled deeply. His mouth hung open and he started twitching like he was...and that is when it hit me! Oh my God, he was jacking off while smelling my boot! I caught him just as he was shooting his load. I stepped back down and didn't know how to react. At first I was horrified and thought we have a pervert on our hands. Then almost immediately I had a change of heart. Poor AJ was secretly masturbating to the smell of my shoes so in the spirit of fun and sexuality, I was not going to allow him to keep it a secret any longer.

I raised up on my toes once again and while looking through the window, I knocked real hard. AJ just about jumped out of his skin. He was startled at first then was trying to either clean up or hide what he had done.

I shouted through the window, "AJ, let me in! I need to talk to you. What is going on in there?"

I could see him shuffling around, trying to get things in order when he loudly answered, "Uh, hang on a second. I'm trying to...uh...uh...clean up a spill real quick."

A minute later the door slings open with a shocked AJ asking, "What's up Britt? Did you need something? I'm just trying to finish up in here."

I pressed my lips together, raised my eyebrows and cocked my head, "Really? What are you getting together?" Before he had a chance to answer I asked, "Oh, yea...I seemed to have lost my boot out of my locker and can't find it anywhere. Have you seen it anywhere?"

Now a nervous AJ was trying to cover his tracks when he stuttered, "Uh, no. I...I...haven't."

"What were you cleaning up?" I teasingly asked. I then walked around the desk and spotted my boot, lying on its side next to a puddle of spunk, "Hummm, I think it is right there. Funny you hadn't seen it."

AJ was caught and he hung his head in shame. He didn't know what to say but he tried, "I'm so sorry, Britt. You girls are just so hot and I can't stand it. I love all your feet and all your sexy legs and hose, I just don't know what to do. It drives me insane."

I wasn't angry, I actually felt a little sorry for him. I allowed him to tell me all about his foot fetish and how he loved nylon covered feet and the musky smell they emit after being trapped inside sexy shoes. He almost seemed ashamed to tell me, figuring that I would think he was this nasty perv.

AJ continued, "And you don't know how long I have had a crush on you. You are just so beautiful and you have amazing feet. I just burn and yearn for you."

I purred, "Awww that is so sweet. I never knew that."

"I..I..have never been with a woman. I am a...a...virgin," AJ confessed with his head down.

"Really? Are you serious? You are, what, 30 something, and have never been with a woman? Haven't you dated and had girlfriends and all that?" I asked genuinely stunned.

"No, I'm so shy and awkward around girls. I also have this dang foot fetish and I have never told anyone but you because girls would just think that I'm weird or something," AJ divulged.

I was more taken back by the fact he had never slept with a girl more so than his foot fetish. We talked a little more and I retrieved my boot. He was almost relieved to be able to tell someone. He was also ecstatic that I was so understanding.

I went home that evening and instead of being weirded out, I knew I had to help this poor guy. He was a decade older than me but I felt the obligation to be his sexual mentor for both our pleasures. It actually excited me to think that I could tease and play with AJ. I also knew how to get to the top of the priority list when my technology went down.

All through the week, I made extra efforts to put my feet out and show them off when AJ walked by. A smile or wink from me would make him put his head down and keep walking. Somehow my shoe would fall off or be dangling off my toes the minute he showed up. I even wore pantyhose a couple of days each week to really get him going. He always stays late on Fridays to get caught up before Monday so he doesn't have to come in over the weekend.

I was wearing a short sleeveless pink business dress with a short black blazer and a black belt cinched around my waist, nude hose with matching pink pumps. I wore my dirty blonde hair up on my head with a cute pearl necklace. I was going for that business 60s, retro look. It was close to 5:30 and everyone had gone when I called AJ's extension.

"AJ, my feet are hurting, could you please come out here and take care of them for me while I work?" I demanded.

As he came strolling out, not really believing my request, I continued, "There you are. I need you to get under my desk and massage my feet while I get some things caught up. Come on now, I don't have all evening, get down on your knees over here."

You could tell he was so eager but wanted to play it off like he didn't want to do it. He slowly knelt down in front of my desk when I shrugged, pointed to my nylon covered foot, and wiggled my toes, "Don't be upset if that little cramped space smells like musky feet. Scoot back in there so I can have some room."

AJ slid back under my desk and after I rolled my chair forward, he took my feet in his hands. AJ was massaging both of them which actually felt really nice. He knew how to use his thumbs on my arches and just under my toes. I could hear little moans coming from him, in-between my "Ahhhs."

"I peeked my head just under the desk and teased, "How can you stand it down there? There isn't much fresh air down there. Aren't you gonna kiss and smell them. My cute feet need your lovin. You need to take care of that for me."

"Oh my god, this must be what heaven is like," mumbled AJ as he started kissing the bottoms of my feet while inhaling deeply.

He would alternate between each foot but also continued massaging them while he kissed and smelled, which was a plus for me. I would wiggle my toes and press them into his face. I knew he was enjoying himself.

I continued my teasing by asking things like, "Can you smell that sweet musky scent? Isn't it wonderful? Do you like my toes, AJ? Do you like purple nail polish? Why don't you kiss each one of them."

It was all AJ could do to answer my questions in-between each kiss. He would rub and softly smooch the tops before lifting my foot up and kiss the bottoms. He would have kept this up for hours but seeing him in that blissful state started making me a little horny and I needed more.

"Why don't you take your pants off and jerk off on them," I seductively suggested.

"What? What if someone came in?" AJ asked, pretending to be apprehensive.

With tongue in cheek, I pretended to be upset, "Oh, I see, you can jack off in your office to my shoes but when you have the real thing in front of you, it's not good enough. Ok then, just come on out of there."

"Ok, ok. Hang on a second," assured AJ as he unbuckled his pants and shimmied them down to his ankles.

As I tilted my head so I could watch, AJ was on his knees, sitting on his feet and bunched up pants. His 6 inch cock was hard as a rock and had a stream of precum hanging off the end from all the arousal. He began stroking it with one hand and holding my feet up to his face with the other. It was palm upward and holding my heels so that both feet could be side by side. His hand kept beating his meat faster and faster while he inhaled and smooched.

I directed him, "Don't you cum on my floor. I want you to shoot your sexy spunk all over my cute feet. Worship them baby. You can do it. Tell me when!"

AJ was beginning to tremble, so I knew he was getting close when he desperately yelled, "Here it comes Britt! Put em down here!"

I lowered my pointed toed, nylon clad feet just in time to hear AJ bellow, "Aauugghhh, yea! Oh! Augh!"

His first shot missed my feet entirely as it launched and landed on my knee, then with a quick repositioning of his ejaculating cock, he spewed his backed up seed all over the top of my feet and toes. It just keep shooting out. AJ was twitching and grunting like a bull. When he finally stopped cumming, I had such a huge warm puddle on my feet and toes that I could already feel it absorbing into the nylon, making it wet.

"You need to hurry and get something to clean this up," I ordered him.

AJ brought back some paper towels and wiped my feet the best he could. This became our Friday routine for the next several weeks. Whether I was wearing heels or boots, or nylon, or my bare feet, the session always ended up with AJ first massaging and playing with my feet, before relieving himself all over them. We would change the location from under my desk, to under his, to in the conference room. No matter where we were, AJ would lose himself completely with his submission. It would make me aroused to think I had so much control over this guy and that power was my own personal aphrodisiac.

I decided the next session was going to be altered. On that Friday, I was dressed in a black knee length skirt with a low cut white top. My hair was put up in a professional bun, held together by a head band. I also wore my black Jimmy Choo pumps with no hosiery. I wanted to show off my freshly waxed legs and pedicured hot pink toes. When my email stopped working, AJ was at my desk within minutes much to the dismay of everyone else. I just chuckled inwardly when my problem was resolved quickly.

After the last coworker had filed out, I knew it was time. I had already slipped my comfortable shoes off and had reapplied my heels before I beckoned AJ. He came out to my desk mesmerized by my crossed legs and the swaying of my top foot.

I required in a motherly tone, "AJ, my feet are tired and need your attention. I need you to give them your best lovin like you do. No cutting it short today. You will stay down there as long as I desire. Understand?"

He nodded in agreement and just as he began to kneel down, I put my foot on his chest and gently pushed him back until he landed on his butt, then ordered, "Not right here silly. You are going to pleasure my feet in the conference room."

I took hold of him by his tie, and led him like he was my puppy on a leash. He followed the click-ity click of my heels on the hard wood floor until we were in the conference room. In the room was a huge rectangular table with chairs all around it. I sat AJ down on the end while I hoped up on the table, directly in front of him. I lifted my pump covered feet to him and commanded, "Take them off and do your thing, nice and slowly so I can watch my little foot slave in action. They need massaged, caressed, kissed, and smelled. I hope you won't be upset but these leather heels make my feet smell really sweet and strong,"

AJ was about to fall out of his chair trying to please me. I took the first shoe off and dropped it beside him on the floor, then the other. He held my feet in front of his face like they were a meal on a room service tray.

"Can you smell them? I told you that those shoes just make my feet sweat like you wouldn't believe," I teased.

AJ lowered his nose down until it touched the top of my left foot and inhaled deeply. He shuddered in excitement, "Ohhh my God. I will do whatever you want Britt. I mean anything."

"What you need to do is get busy, pleasuring them. These pink toes aren't going to suck themselves. Go on, get going," I directed as I wiggled all ten of them.

AJ orally attacked my feet like he was a starving lion enjoying his kill. He sucked my toes and kissed every inch while he smelled and massaged them. He was very good at it because of his enthusiasm and attention to detail. I allowed this to continue for about 20 minutes while we would both periodically moan in pleasure.

I was ready when I seductively directed him further, "Ok, my little foot slave, it's time to get your cock out. Take your pants off and let me see him. Better yet, take all your clothes off."

As AJ released my feet, I held them up myself. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, slid his tie off and when he was down to his black underwear, I noticed the front was covered in slimy white precum as they landed on top of the clothing pile. His cock was so hard and leaking profusely. It jetted up like a snake trying to look at the ceiling. After he sat down in the chair, I scooted forward to the edge of the table. I wrapped both feet around his sticky hard-on, trapping it inside my compressed arches.

As my feet slowly slid up and down on his manhood, AJ leaned back in his seat and groaned. I was getting turned on as well and fortunately he was leaking enough juice to fully lube up his uncircumcised cock. I would alternate between giving him a full blown footjob and using my toes to play with his foreskin by sliding it up over his cock head. I would also get creative and place his shaft in-between my first and second toe and stroke it like I was using tiny fingers. I sensed AJ was getting close. I teased and jerked his prick like the naughty boy he was.

I stopped and to the dismay of AJ, I decided to add a little spice to his big finish. Hopping off the table, I picked up one of my pumps while pulling my headband off.

"You like smelling women's shoes while you jerk off? Well, guess what? You are going to smell the inside of my used heel while you fuck my feet. And not just at the end, you are going to do it the entire time. You like musky feet, you are about to get a huge dose of it," I warned as I put the inside of my shoe up to his face.

With the toes of the heel pointing upward and hanging on his nose, I stretched the elastic headband around the shoe and his head until it was secured to the front of his face like a mask.

"There we go. With that pointy heel sticking out, you look just like a little rhino. A little rhino about to breed some sexy feet while he has to breathe in all my wear from the day," I tormented.

I got up on my knees on the table facing away from AJ. I put my feet together, pointed my toes and instructed him to put his slimy dick between my feet. Since my soles were facing upward, his cock would have to protrude from the top of my feet which were now facing downward because of my reversed position. AJ stood next to the table and followed my orders by sticking his cock where I wanted. He took hold of my ankles and began thrusting in and out. His breathing was labored and muffled from the inside of my pump.

As he worked up his speed, I continued to tease him, "Ah, there you go. Smell that? You are inhaling every bit of my foot aroma inside that shoe my dirty little rhino. Look at my piggies! Doesn't it make you want to shoot your load all over the place?"

AJ's grunts began to get louder and he was now fucking my feet furiously when I flipped my skirt up over my ass, "Look at my panties. You're an animal. Give me your seed. Do it now!"

The muffled grunts became one giant muffled scream as the first shot of cum flew from AJ's cock, went over my head and landed on the table. His next blast landed on my back and clothing, followed by the next several spurts coating the soles of my feet. When his cock finally stopped ejaculating his seed, he ripped off the shoe and flopped down on the seat, gasping for air.

AJ sat there all sweaty and babbling, trying his best to recover, "Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe that just happened. Oh my god. I've never cum so hard in my life. Britt you are such an evil person and I fuckin love it. Thank you so much for this. Thank you."

With my smile, it conveyed a subtle, "You're welcome."

Once again he cleaned my feet up and when we were all dressed, we began to talk. He told me more about his life and I shared mine. He was really disappointed that he didn't have a girlfriend and had never had intercourse.

"I'm now in my thirties and I'm getting concerned it may never happen for me. Who is gonna want me?" AJ asked sadly.

With a lightbulb going on in my head, I asked, "Ok, AJ. I'm going to give you a shot. You and I are going out on a date next Friday after work. I'm going to leave all the details up to you. If you do things correctly, you might even get lucky."

AJ's eyes popped open in excitement, "Are you serious? You would do that? You are so sweet. I'll be ready, I promise."

As I watched AJ fumble around like a kid in a candy store, I chuckled, "It's your big chance. Don't blow it."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,114 Followers
12