Foot Love First-Timer Ch. 1

Story Info
Julie teaches me how to treat her feet.
1.5k words
4.1
51.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for God's sake, Cary, why don't you take a picture--it'll last you longer!" Julie dropped her shopping bags as I put down the ones I was holding. She had kicked off her sandals at the door and was facing away from me by the counter, her left foot raised on her toes while her right foot remained flat.

"What?" I said, surprised by the outburst.

Julie turned around, smiling. "You think I don't notice? Did you think I couldn't see you staring at me all the time?"

I stammered some sort of apology, blushing. I guess I had spent about as much time looking at Julie sunbathing as I did cleaning her pool each week. Today, while I was helping her carry her bags in from her car, I must have been more obvious about it than usual. Then again, she was dressed as sexily as usual, with her baby T-shirt revealing her flat stomach and her short cutoffs accenting her tan, athletic legs.

"Come here," she said, leading me into the living room. Morning light streamed into the tidy house from the window, which looked out onto Julie's mid-sized swimming pool and yard. "Let's get this out of your system so we can both get on with our day."

She playfully pushed me onto the couch and sat facing me on her recliner. She sat back, putting her bare feet up on the footrest. I tried not to look at them, suddenly self-conscious about it. I was speechless.

"Well, go ahead," she said. "What do you want to do?"

I had no rational idea what was happening, but my stomach was in knots with anticipation. After a few seconds, I answered softly, "To touch you?"

"Uh huh, good. Now where do you want to touch me? Say it." Silence. "You want to touch me where you've been staring all this time." She waited a few moments, apparently amused by my embarrassment, before sitting forward and looking me in the eyes.

"Look, you obviously have a thing for feet, Cary. It's okay. I think it's cute." She slid back further, lifting her left foot and pointing her toes at me invitingly and smiling. "Go on--now's your big chance."

Hesitantly, I reached out and took Julie's left foot in my hands for the first time. It was warm and smooth, just like I had fantasized. I caressed along its top and sides, eventually squeezing gently with both hands. This elicited a moan from Julie.

"Mmm, you can keep going like that, Cary." I flexed her foot like I had seen done in foot massages and moved my thumbs up her sole to the bottoms of her toes. More satisfied moaning. "I'm probably enjoying this as much as you are," she giggled.

As I relaxed and got into it a little, I realized that my jeans were bulging. I hoped Julie didn't notice! I wondered when my next chance to jack off would be. None of the girls in my class had let me do this before, let alone a gorgeous 29-year-old woman. This was turning out to be the best summer job ever!

"It tingles," she purred, wiggling her toes in my hands. As I ran my fingers over her right foot now, focusing on her pretty toes, I glanced up at her, nestled comfortably in the easy chair. I could see her nipples protruding through the thin fabric of her white shirt as her chest heaved. Julie had her eyes closed and was starting to breathe heavily.

I got down on the floor to get a better angle on my task. Holding her feet together, soles down, I looked at her ten toes inches from my face as I continued massaging and stroking them. Julie always kept her feet beautifully manicured, as I had noticed all those times when she sat in the sun, glistening with suntan oil, while I labored away on the pool and lawn. I never knew she could tell I was looking at her half the time!

After a few minutes of my silent efforts, she began lazily rubbing her breasts through her shirt and even stealing an occasional feel in the crotch of her shorts. She arched her back and sighed again. I couldn't believe she was getting off on what I was doing!

I admired her toenails, which were perfectly trimmed and painted dark red, the better to attract attention when she went out in her strappy sandals. Julie had a rather large collection of sexy shoes, and I had a feeling she had just picked up a few new ones in those department store bags. She seemed to have as much appreciation for showing off her feet as I did for looking at them!

Julie was in the zone now, reaching deep into her unbuttoned jeans shorts with her right hand. Her left hand gently squeezed and rubbed her breasts. Whenever I would pause in my ministrations to watch, she would wiggle her toes to get my attention where it belonged again.

"God, Cary, I had no idea," she said breathlessly. I petted the tops of her toes and moved up to her ankle and calf, placing her soles in my lap now. I saw a little smile play across Julie's face. Was the slightest pressure on my cock from the balls of her feet meant to let me know she was aware of my "enjoyment"?

Another few blissful minutes went by before she whispered, "Is there anything else you want to do, Cary?" She opened her eyes and looked expectantly down at me. I think I looked like a needy puppy dog as I glanced shyly back. Could I have been broadcasting the fact that every single thought in my head revolved around sucking and licking her enticing feet? That nothing consumed me more than kissing the tips of her toes and slipping them slowly between my lips, devouring them for hours on end?

I was just getting up the nerve to say something when Julie's cell phone rang, making us both jump. She yanked her feet away as she sat up to go through her bag for the phone. It was her girlfriend, Valerie. I swear, it was like that bitch could sense what was going on.

Valerie had been over a few times, swimming in the pool or lolling by the side with Julie, laughing and chatting. She too looked fantastic in a bikini, much to my viewing pleasure, but for some reason she always treated me coldly.

I waited patiently with my hands in my lap while Julie talked. "Hey, Val! No, I was just getting in...I know, lemme grab my stuff, one sec...'kay--love ya--bye."

My heart sank (but my cock remained rock hard) as Julie jumped up and gathered her keys, purse and shoes, heading for the front door. "Cary, I am sooo sorry! I'll see you next time, okay?" She seemed embarrassed now that the moment was ruined. "Make sure you lock the kitchen door when you're done, alright?" And she was gone. From my cross-legged position, I took one last look at the back of her shapely legs before the screen door swung closed. A few moments later, I heard her Miata backing down the driveway.

I could not believe this! Achingly, I got to my feet, desperately needing to relieve the pressure in my groin. I had just gone further into my fantasies than ever before, and I needed help fast. Without thinking, I found myself walking into her bedroom and sliding open her large closet door.

Wow. Julie's shoe collection lined two shelves on the floor of the walk-in closet. It was like I was in a candy store. Still moving as if in a trance, I selected a pair of classic leather 4-inch work pumps and touched the spike heel and slightly scuffed toe. The instep was worn but smooth and shiny.

I couldn't take it anymore. I tore my pants open and began stroking my cock while I held one high heeled shoe to my face, drawing in the very faint aroma of Julie that lingered in them. I quickly knelt down on the carpet, my knees spread wide, and jerked off with my left hand faster and faster, my fingers slick with precum.

When I put my tongue inside Julie's shoe and ran it up the shiny label on the insole, I finally let loose with a mighty stream of cum. I cried out involuntarily as I rolled onto my back, frantically trying to catch some of my spurting semen on my stomach, but most of it had already gone on the floor and through the slats in the closet door in a wide, sticky arc. It was my biggest orgasm ever.

Sweating, I lay there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath. The reality of what I had just done came slowly back to me. I nervously cleaned up the rug and wiped off the door as best I could and replaced Julie's pumps on their rack, my heart still pounding. I knew she would kill me if she knew what I had just done!

Well, needless to say, that morning's events provided me with hours of jackoff fantasies every day for a long time. But what happened at Julia's place a few weeks later made that summer even more memorable...