Footbal Party Whoring

Story Info
The football playoffs were more than watching the games.
3.8k words
4.4
87.3k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kat4funn
kat4funn
427 Followers

I meet a nice looking black guy named Jocko during the New Year's Eve swingers' party. Since my girlfriend and I were too drunk to drive home, he drove us back to his place to sleep it off. I was too tired from enjoying lots of guys and instantly crashed but Sandy had fun with Jocko. The next day he asked if we would like to go to a football party on the 18th. Sandy couldn't make it because of other obligations. I asked what type of party was it. He laughed and told me that he would give me $500 to go as his escort.

How did he know that I dabbled in escorting from time to time? I'm guessing that I said too much at the New Year's Eve party. He mentioned that it was just for going to the party and anything else I decided to do would be extra. Being hungover and not really getting it, I agreed to accompany him. We went for breakfast and he drove us back to my car still parked at the party site. As we were leaving, he took my arm and pulled me toward him for a kiss. Oh and it was a very yummy passionate one too.

Laughing he said, "I wanted to leave you with something to remember me by. I'll be thinking about our date for the next two weeks."

I smiled and sensually answered, "If you kiss like that, I'll be also thinking about our date."

The weeks passed with a few texts from Jocko asking if I was still going. I answered I was and looking forward to it. Actually I was looking forward to the money since I had some Christmas bills to pay off my credit cards. Finally the day came and I left early to drive the 90 minutes down to San Diego. I got to Jocko's house around 11 am.

When I came to his door and rang the bell, he quickly answered it and said, "Hi gorgeous."

He hugged and kissed me and said, "You're looking beautiful but you didn't dress sexy like I asked."

He seemed a little disappointed when he saw my blue jeans with a sheer white lace top, bra underneath and a black jacket over the top. He had asked me to wear a short skirt or a dress like I wore at the New Year's Eve party.

"I would have but it's just to cold today. If it will make you happy I could take my bra off though." I told him while giggling as we stood there in his living room.

"I guess that will just have to do." He said with a smile on his face.

He took my hand walked me out of the house and opened the door to his black Cadillac Escalade. Once inside, I removed my bra and asked for my money. He handed me an envelope which had 5 hundreds, just like he promised. I smiled leaned over kissed his cheek and thanked him. He just smiled back, like he knew something that I didn't know.

The place was about 30 minutes away and up some hill to this large gated house. Lighting a joint, he gave it to me to smoke on the way over. When arrived, he buzzed the intercom and told him his name.

A voice on the other side answered. "It's about time Bro. Did you bring the package you promised?"

He laughed and answered, "Yeah! She's right next to me."

After we parked, he helped me out because I was high from that joint. Holding his arm tightly, I giggled and thought, "Oh My! I should not have smoked that whole thing. Wow! That was potent stuff. I hope no one notices."

I don't know if he knew, but pot has always made me very happy and extremely horny. I rarely smoke the stuff anymore but I was anxious about the party with black people and thought it would help.

When we walked in this large entry, all I heard coming from the other room were a lot of guys cheering with some saying, "It looks like Seattle is done for!"

With another yelling back, "It's not over until it's over."

The room had a huge TV, couches, and a bar area. I looked around at a lot of guys, mostly black, seated drinking beers and yelling at the TV as well as each other.

Some of the guys turned to look at us, as Jocko blurted, "So who's winning."

The answer came back Green Bay. Then Jocko said, "Bros this is Kathryn. She's here as your entertainment to all those who want to partake."

Holding Jocko's arm tightly, I was shocked by his comment, but for some reason didn't care. I did notice that I was the only girl there. Oh My God! It suddenly made sense to me about being an escort. I was at the party to have sex with all of them. That's why he insisted on me smoking a joint. Oh My God!

So I turned to Jocko and whispered, "What are you saying? You want me to strip for all of them? What did you bring me here for?"

He laughed and answered, "Well not exactly Kathryn! I think the word you are looking for is fuck not strip. Why else would I bring a hot horny girl like you to a party of all guys? I saw how much you liked getting fucked on New Year's Eve, so I thought why you shouldn't do the same with my bros. But this time you'll be getting paid for it too and not just opening those gorgeous legs for nothing. Is there a problem?"

When a commercial started playing on the TV, the guys turned to look at me. Some guys made nasty comments that made me feel uneasy, but I also became aroused when others commented on my beauty and being the hottest girl that Jocko ever brought to the party. What was I to do?

Jocko must have sensed my apprehension because he whispered, "It will be alright Kathryn. I know once you get started you love it, just like you did before. I even bet you'll have so many orgasms that you'll thank me later."

Just as he finished his pep talk, some of the guys came up to me and introduced themselves, while telling me how beautiful and hot I was. Then they asked how much.

Before I could answer, Jocko blurted out, "Two hundred a pop guys and she's well worth it. I've seen her in action and she just loves fucking."

Then a short black guy came up to me, "My name is Malik are you really going fuck everyone?"

I didn't know what to say. This wasn't the first time that I've had sex with lots of guys but they were white guys. I've never done a lot of black guys before. It seemed like I had no way out. So I took a deep breath and asked, "Do you want to be first?"

His expression immediately turned to lust and took my hand.

Then he yelled, "Hey Jamal, where do you want us to fuck the whore?"

Jamal yelled back, "Take her to the back room next to the den. It has a bed, but dude clean up after yourself."

As he was an about to drag me away Jocko stopped him and blurted, "Bro, I need two Ben's before she goes with you."

He took out a money clip full of cash, pulled out two bills, and gave them to Jocko. Tightly holding my hand, he pulled back to the room for the start of my loving.

Once inside this small room with a double bed and white comforter on it, Malik sat down and said one word, "Strip." I stood in front of him and unzipped my pants. As I slowly pulled them down exposing my sheer lace white thong, I saw his lusty expression. Once I kicked them off, I stood in front of him. Then I slowly pulled off my top baring my bosom. As I turned in a slow circle, he said, "God you look so very fuckable, and that body is tight."

I moved closer and straddled his lap like I was giving him a lap dance. His hands roamed my breast. Kneading my nipples between two fingers, he plastered his face to suck them. When he broke for air, he told me how nice and firm they were.

We kissed and as we did, I went to unzip his shorts. When I did, his black cock was at full attention. From what black guys always brag about their cocks, I was expecting a huge thing. Instead, I was surprised that it wasn't big but kind of on the average size. Pushing me off, he told me to suck it. I knelt down and took it in my mouth. As I did, I looked up at him and he was looking down at me.

Then in-between his groans he blurted, "Bitch you sure know how to suck cock. Take it all in your mouth bitch. Yeah that's it. Suck on it! Swallow my meat bitch."

Even though he was very disrespectful, I did as requested. It wasn't long until I tasted a little cum and he pushed my mouth off him.

He chuckled and ordered, "You're too hot to waste a pop in your mouth bitch. You're not getting off that easy. I'm going shoot it deep inside your fucking cunt, which I need to play with now!"

I stood and he had me turn facing away from him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. Then he told me to bend forward. As I did, he spanked my ass and told me how firm and tight it was. I squealed every time he hit me. Then he moved the thong to the side of my pussy and touched it. I was already soaked from sucking on him.

When he began fingering me he said, "I see you're already to go just like a good whore should be. I guess I should start fucking that hot looking cunt. It's really what you want or is it what you need?"

He stood and placed me on the bed lying on my stomach and yanked my thong off. I could hear him fiddling with his shorts taking them off. He took one of my legs and propped it up on the bed and then the other. He lifted my ass up and I felt him fingering my pussy again. After he played with my wet hole pushing a few fingers in me while telling what a great looking pussy I had, I felt him pushing his bare cock into my wet vulva.

"Oh Yes, that's feel so good Malik! Your big black cock has me so horny. Take me! Fuck me! Oh yes, I love it!" I loudly cried, as he pushed all the way in me and began to pump me.

When I do these multiple men orgies, the first guy seems to be the one that gets my motor running and after the joint making so freaking horny, I was in such a state of craving sex. I kept moaning in pleasurable bliss as he took me and pounded my pussy making me cum to orgasmic paradise. He felt so good in me that I didn't want him to stop. But stop he did.

I was hoping for a longer session, but only after some 4 minutes (I think), he blew his load deep inside me. I pushed back on his cock, so I could feel him squirting it. He held my hips tightly against his body, as he grunted in pleasure of his explosion. It took him a few minutes before he began to shrink and come out.

I immediately turned around and grabbed his shriveling cock. I looked up at him and started to rub him and asked if he wanted more. He smiled and said maybe later. I kept rubbing him begging him to stay for another round and even said it would only be $50. I was just getting him interested again when suddenly there was a pounding at the door.

Someone yelled, "Dude you better hurry up and get out here to see Seattle making a run."

Quickly he dressed and left. He didn't even thank me. As I looked around to find a bathroom because the massive load he left in me began leaking out, I didn't notice that the door was left open. The guy who pounded on the door looked in and saw me with my legs partially spread apart and me trying to keep Malik's goo inside me, at least, until I found a toilet to dump it.

He had a lusty leer and said, "Damn girl you look fabulous sitting there after just being fucked. Could you spread those gorgeous legs farther apart so I can see your cunt better?"

I answered back, "You mean like this?"

I was still overly excited wanting more sex after Malik. Having a new guy doing me would exactly be what the doctor ordered. He walked in, looked at me, and began unbuttoning his shirt. When he took it off it, I was the one in lust. He was trimmed; well define abs and a lot of muscles. To have him make love to me would be my pleasure. He was such a hunk. When he took off his pants, his cock was big but not huge, maybe 8", which is my favorite size. It was already getting hard, but I knew I could make it harder. When he finally got to me, I reached for his yummy manhood and began playing with it. It had a slight curve up off his long shaft. Looking deep into his black eyes, I kept rubbing his shaft. Bending down, he reached for my drenched pussy.

When he touched it he blurted, "Kathryn, you are soaked. What did Malik do to you?"

I giggled and answered, "Oh I'm sorry. I should go clean up first. He left a lot of goo in me and I've been trying to hold it in. I'll be right back."

Instead he laughed and said, "Oh no, don't do that. I love seeing a cream pie. Why don't you push it out but in a minute? Let's put it in something to savor for later."

He looked around and saw an old wine goblet that was dusty and looked like it's been there a while. He took the comforter and wiped the dust out of it.

Then he said, "I love the idea of you letting us fuck you without protection. That tells me you're not a real whore, but someone that Jocko talked into doing this. But the best thing is seeing one of my Bro's creams being dumped out of that beautiful pussy you have. So push it into this glass and let's see how much cream Malik really left in you."

He took the goblet and placed it under my pussy and told me to push his sticky goo out. As I did, I told him the truth and about not being a whore at all. I told him that I didn't know about having sex with everyone and thought it was just a party. I kept rambling about being tricked, until I pushed all of Malik's cum out of me. Then he showed me his massive load and laughed.

"It looks like he was saving up. That's a huge amount for just one fucking load," as he continued chuckling.

Putting it down on the floor, he sat next to me and began fingering my pussy while kissing me. Soon I was on my back and he shoved his steel cock in me fast and hard. Driving that wonderful hard cock in and out of me, I was in heaven looking up at him doing me. He had his eyes closed while mine were open, so I could enjoy watching this hunk fuck me. I came three times before he finally exploded deep inside me.

As he did, he whispered, "God girl, you really know how to fuck. How much for another round? I want to fuck you doggy too."

Wow! He never paid me for the first time, so I moaned, "Another 100 for two more times, but you have to keep it hard for the third time."

He laughed and I turned on all fours. I didn't even need for me to get him hard. He was already ready to go. I reached back under me and helped his big cock back into my pussy. He felt so good in me. I was up on all fours as he began his onslaught of sexual pleasure. His deep hard thrusting had me cumming nonstop and I was in total euphoria. As his powerful ravishing continued, it made me fall on my stomach with my ass in the air. My head was down when suddenly I saw a flash of something.

He yelled, "What the fuck Jocko. Get the fuck out of here."

Jocko yelled back, "You better pay for that James."

No answer was giving back except my loud moaning of, "Oh God! Yes! Yes! Oh God! Fuck me! Oh yes! Give me that big black cock! Oh! I'm cumming again!"

After a long time, he did finally cum again leaving another yummy load of goo deep inside me. Then he quickly pulled out. He told me suck on him to keep him hard for another round. As I was turning around, he took the goblet and placed it under my pussy. Then he told me to push it out as I sucked on him. I did what was requested and it didn't take long until he was rock hard again. I smiled at him knowing he was ready to do me again. But instead he told me to get on all fours because he was going to teach me about anal sex.

I lay on the floor with my legs up in the air, my back against the side of the bed and my head on a pillow he threw on the floor. He stood over me and began playing with my ass. Starting with one finger then two, he spread my ass wide. After a few minutes, he pushed my legs over me and began entering my ass with his raging hard on. Slowly at first, while telling me how a new girl like me should experience everything. I played the part and didn't mention that I've had anal sex before. I played like I was very inexperienced begging him to be gentle. Luckily, I had already prepared for it with an enema before I drove down to see Jocko.

As he was pushing his cock into me, he told me that I had the perfect body and attitude for whoring. I just moaned something like I do! He kept pounding in and out of my ass faster and faster and it felt really good. Whenever he slowed down, he said something about making some real money fucking. I never answered but moaned how good he felt in my ass and how I should have tried it before. He would laugh at my comments.

The harder and faster he did me, made me shake with a huge orgasm. I was in ecstasy and told him how I felt.

After some time, I could feel him grunting and I knew he was about to explode. In a few minutes, he did just that. When he came out, he was exhausted and laid back on the bed. Then he helped me up, sat me on my back and placed the goblet under my ass so I could push his cum out. The large glass was over a third full now. When we turned around, two guys were standing at the door.

They looked at him and said, "Seattle pulled the game out. We're just waiting until The New England game starts and wanted a turn with her beforehand. We hope you are done and didn't totally use her cunt up."

He told them that I was all theirs and mentioned about the cream pies left in the goblet that they could add to. After he got dressed, he handed me 4 hundreds and said I was worth it.

Then he kissed me and whispered, "Kathryn, I would love to have you escorting for me. You are a fantastic fuck and I know you'll be greatly compensated for your time a lot more than $200 a pop. Can we discuss it later?"

I just smiled and said, "I will think about it." He kissed me, thanked me and left.

By the time he exited the door, the two guys were undressed and sitting next to me. The door remained open as they began touching and groping my breast. Then one told me that since I like anal sex that they would both do me at the same time; one in my ass and the other in my pussy.

I sucked on both of their cocks to get them hard and sat on top of one guy with his cock in my pussy. As I was enjoying him, the other guy began pushing his larger manhood into my already expanded anal cavity. Soon they were pumping me in alternate strokes. As one guy pushed into my pussy, the other pulled out of my ass and vice-verse, which felt fantastic. It's been a long time since I was doubled and I was immensely enjoying the ravishing. I could feel both cocks in me rubbing next to each other. It was such a fantastic sensation that I've always enjoyed.

After some time, the guy in my ass began spewing his semen. Soon afterwards the guy in my pussy did the same thing. I was delighted that I could make these guys cum as quickly as they did. As one was dressing, the other guy took the goblet and watched, as I leaked there goo into it. It was now just over half full with yummy cum.

After they left, I was disappointed that no one was waiting to fuck me. Once I start, I like to keep going enjoying my sexual high. Jocko came in and told me to put my panties and top back on, and come out to watch the game. He told me to leave the goblet. So I walked out with everyone looking at the game. Some guys turned around and asked if I was enjoying myself. I said I was. They laughed and made some wise cracks about me and how much fun was yet to come.

So I sat on a bar stool with my legs crossed, still horny and wondering what was next. I guess I still had some cum in me, so I asked where the bathroom was. Jamel told me down the hall on the left. I left to clean up. I didn't know what was going to happen next but at least I was having a nice break.

*****

There is more to cum next time. Please write me and tell me what you think of my story.

Kisses Kathryn

kat4funn
kat4funn
427 Followers