Football and Other Dirty Games

Story Info
Football team owner gets fucked to tears by the team coach.
4.6k words
3.87
27.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to bradcarpenter for editing.

*****

A lonely silence echoed in the streets. The normally bustling corridors of the office building were consumed by a dark and peaceful stillness. It was late, a bit too late to be working. However, not everybody had left the workplace yet. Bright white lights still glowed on the third floor. Of course, only a workaholic CEO would be crazy enough to stay back in the office at that time on a Friday. It was nearly midnight, and Annika had just completed an online conference with the international managing heads of her company. However, her job was not done yet. She had just one last appointment to attend to.

Annika's personal assistant, Julia, entered the room. "That soccer coach guy is here, Annika," she announced, leading a tall, athletic man into the room. Annika corrected her lighthaired, American assistant, "It's actually called football, Julia."

"Whatever..." Clearly, Julia was too cranky to be in the mood for a friendly conversation or to politely acknowledge that American football wasn't considered as important as real football by Annika. She did not share the tireless and obsessive nature of her boss. Annika sensed the woman's irritation.

She sighed, "Go home, Julia. I'll see you on Monday."

Julia raised a brow. "Are you sure you will be all right? I mean, you are alone with . . . and everybody left so . . . I mean . . ."

Annika knew Julia was worried. "Go home, Julia. That's an order. Okay? I'll be fine." She laughed.

Julia shrugged her shoulders, "Yes ma'am. Just call me later to let me know if everything is all right."

"Goodnight, Julia"

After Julia left, Annika turned to face the man. "Please take a seat, Mr. John Monk." She had an authoritative tone when she spoke. John was the head coach of the football team that Annika owned.

Even though he was in his early forties, the man was still fit. He had been an irresistible playboy in his early days when people still thought of him as the prodigal London lad. It seemed as if God had spent a little extra time to carefully carve his perfect features. Every girl wanted him, but most couldn't really handle him and his extreme venereal fantasies. It was a pity that John's career as a football player was so short lived because of the injuries he had suffered after a nearly fatal car accident. However, his undying love for the game coerced him to return. That was how John ended up working for the young billionaire's team.

"You promised me that our team would progress beyond the qualifiers." Annika said sternly. "Congratulations! Yet again, we have successfully ended up at the bottom of the table." she stared at John dangerously. She had such intimidating black eyes, and yet they were strangely alluring. Men who venture near black holes inevitably get sucked into them and finally crushed. She and John were similar in a way. Most men couldn't handle her either, but for her, it was because of her hectoring presence.

"Mr. Monk, I have lost a lot of money but I never worry too much about money. I have more than I need anyway. The thing is, I hate it when my team loses. This team is a fucking joke! An insult to my self-respect! We can be better than that. I cannot figure out what has been going wrong for past two years."

The two of them spoke about the team's strategy and future for an hour. Soon, it was midnight. John yawned and looked at his watch.

"Am I boring you, Mr. Monk?" Annika asked.

John frowned. "Are you planning to fire me too?"

Annika had sacked her team's manager, Xavier about three days before. Annika sighed. "No, not yet, but I'm definitely reducing funds if you guys fail to perform again in the next season. Unfortunately, my heart tells me to believe that you still haven't lost the magic, Mr. Monk. I should fire you, but then I remember the glorious victories you guided the team to just a couple of years ago. You know, I actually thought that making Cahill play as the striker was a brilliant strategy. It is a pity that it did not work out." Annika nodded her head. "It is sad that 'good luck' has deserted you."

John was getting annoyed. He began muttering under his breath.

"If you must say something, then please say it aloud, Mr. Monk."

"Why would you meet a person so late at night to just discuss the team strategy? Stop chickening out from what you really want to do. Stop beating about the bush. Good luck has deserted me so—"

Interrupting, Annika answered in her usual sarcastic tone, "I'm terribly sorry I had to schedule our meeting at this time but I happen to have other, more important commitments during the day."

"Oh well, and I have commitments at night, ma'am." John grumbled almost inaudibly, but Annika heard his words.

She leaned in. "What sort of commitments?"

"Oh, just ones with hot, blonde chicks." John shrugged.

Annika's face lit up. She rose from her chair and walked up to John, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair. She carefully placed both his palms on her hips and pressed her fingers against his neck threateningly. John was still in a state of shock. Annika looked pretty ordinary compared to the women John usually slept with. He hated her overbearing and emasculating attitude, yet he was lost in her magnificent aura. There was something about her. Perhaps it was just her confidence that made her coffee-cream skin, big eyes and ample breasts look a thousand times more desirable. She was undeniably charming and unconventionally beautiful.

John's light blue eyes began to radiate from his extreme arousal when he heard the powerful woman, wearing stilettoes, whisper in his ear. "Now, Mr. Monk, listen to me carefully. I may not be hot or blonde but I think I can be a good intercourse partner so . . ." Annika paused. "Actually no, let me rephrase that. You'd better fuck me hard and make me cry tonight. If you fail, you lose your job. This will be a fun game."

The coach was still stunned. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Annika kissed him softly. "I must warn you that I don't cry easily, so you'll need to work hard." She let her youthful body slump on his chest almost as if she was surrendering to him.

John stroked her hair. "I will try my best, ma'am, but you must obey your master and be a good little girl. You'll take everything I give you, and then you'll need to thank me for abusing your holes"

Annika giggled. "Yes sir! I'll be a very good slut."

His strong arms wrapped around her neck to check if she had truly accepted his conditions. Where was that domineering, bitchy Annika? All he could see was a sweet, submissive Annika, a side that he never imagined could exist.

"Bend over, Slut," John commanded. She bit her lip and reluctantly leaned her upper body on the desk. He lifted her black, formal skirt to reveal the pink thong which covered nothing of her perfectly round butt cheeks. He pulled her thong down and took his time to undress her. He loved the sight of the naked, vulnerable Annika that his eyes had never witnessed before. John carefully removed her high-heels and lifted her. He was surprised to see that she was a lot shorter than he had thought. The top of her head barely reached the big man's chest. However, she had a strong, Amazonian physique; she was not going to be very easy to break.

John picked up the thong from the floor. "Now open your mouth like a good little slut." He stuffed Annika's mouth with her own wet thong."Mmm, now remember you will only refer to me as Master—if I ever permit you to open your mouth. I want a perfectly obedient slut tonight."

She nodded, looked to the floor and blushed. It was always hard for her to control her cocky tongue from spewing venom, but John knew exactly how his little bitch could be tamed.

John looked around Annika's office. It was too bright, too colorful, too many posters. She needed to be tortured in his dungeon. "Get on all fours little slut. I will fuck you at my place. No questions. Obey. Crawl and follow me into my car." She followed him into the lift like she was born to be a pet. She was so relieved that the office was empty and hoped the security guards weren't watching the CCTV monitors. Then she remembered that there was a night guard who stood near the gate. She couldn't play the game any longer and risk her reputation. She froze in her position as John walked out of the building and held the door open for his fuck toy.

"What is the matter, Slut?" He looked around and then figured out what was bothering his slave. John went and spoke to the guard. Annika had no idea what he might have said but the guard happily packed up his things and left. John came in laughing and stroked her hair. "I gave him my ticket to a strip club show because I have found the perfect toy tonight." She wanted to thank him for being such a considerate master, but her mouth was stuffed, and she wasn't allowed to speak. He petted his little slut and she continued to follow him to his car. The rough road bruised her knees and the cold breeze stung her nipples.

John forced Annika into the front seat and fastened her seat belt. "Now everybody will know that you are a slut." He saw Annika trembling. She looked so pretty like that. He placed his warm hands on her thigh to calm her. "You look so lovely when you are nervous and gagged. You should be scared because you have given yourself to a savage beast. I do not forgive and I do not care for your emotions."

Annika's slutty pussy became even wetter when John spoke like this to her. She loved being degraded by such a beautiful man.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you though. Don't want to lose my job and make the goddess mad, right?" He reassured.

There was silence in the car with the exception of the soft sighs Annika let out when the car stopped at the traffic signal where John fingered her swollen clitoris and slapped her bare pussy. Annika was so scared that somebody on the road would see her. Maybe somebody did but she cared more about being a good slut for John's pleasure, so she didn't complain.

They reached John's villa. It was quite grand. He pulled the slut out of the car, grabbed her nape and directed her into his house. Annika stared with wonder at his trophies and jerseys.

Through the bright hallways, he led her into a dimly lit room. "Welcome to my torture chamber, Slut," Annika's lips quivered as she spotted his humongous stack of torture implements. There were whips, chains, ropes, sticks, clamps and everything that only a crazy sadist would own. "Aww, Little Girl, I'm going to hurt you tonight. You are going to beg me to hurt you, and every time I hurt you, you are going to say, 'Thank you, Sir'." He slapped his slut on her face. She almost lost her balance. John pulled the panties out of her mouth and squeezed her cheeks. "What are you supposed to say, Slut?"

"Th-thank you, Sir."

"Good, Slut! Do you want more?"

The slut's master patted her on the head. He wanted to hear her beg.

"Yes, Sir, please hurt me till I cry. I'm yours tonight, destroy me."

For a brief second Annika went back to her usual bossy and arrogant ways, "However, I must warn you, Coach, it takes a little more than a slap to make women like me burst into tears."

Master slapped his pain slut once more, even harder this time. He pushed her head back and whispered, "I'll make sure that you don't forget tonight. You'll hurt so much that you'll think about me for weeks." Annika nodded weakly. She loved the sound of that. Who would have guessed that a fiery goddess could turn out to be a filthy masochist, too?

John pulled the slut's neatly braided hair and dragged her to a structure that resembled a miniature goalpost. He quickly tied her hands to the top of the goalpost. Her toes were about a foot and a half above the ground. Annika's body shivered, partly because of the cold air that brushed against her body and partly because of uncontrollable arousal. John rubbed his hands all over her body to warm her up for what was to come.

"What are you going to do to me, Master?" Annika asked in a guileless voice. John smirked at the bound girl. He turned the lights off and walked out of the room.

Annika could hear the echoes of her rapid heartbeat that filled the capacious, pitch-black torture chamber. She wondered how John would approach the task of making her cry. She didn't want to make it easy for him, so she put on her usual poker face and was determined to maintain it throughout her session that night.

After fifteen minutes, Annika heard John's footsteps. He ran his hand over her pussy. He pressed his finger on her trachea. "Mmm. What were you thinking about? You are so wet, you filthy little slut." He pressed harder so he could watch her struggle to breathe. "Answer me, you DUMB PIG SLUT," he sounded irritated.

He let go of the slut's neck so she could speak. "I was thinking about Master and how I would serve him."

"LIES, you only care for your own pleasure." John bit Annika's shoulder and rubbed her clitoris violently. The slut let out an orgasmic shriek.

She confessed, "I was wondering how Master would make me cry."

John walked to the corner of the chamber to turn on the lights. "Oh! How could anybody possibly be so beautiful?" she thought. Satan had disguised himself as an angel. John stood shirtless, exposing his lean figure, wearing only his football studs, shorts and his gorgeous devilish smirk. The dim light caressed his strong chest and highlighted his bulging calf muscles. He placed a football on the ground, about five or six metres away from the goal post. "It's time to practice, Slut!" His eyes were full of sadistic excitement.

"No, he can't be serious..." Annika thought to herself in horror. Before she knew it, the ball whizzed past her, resulting in a thunderous collision with the wall behind her. She was glad he missed his target. However, he was a coach and coaches never missed twice in a row.

The second time, the ball hit her stomach. Annika let out a pain-stricken squeal. John frowned; he was apparently aiming for another part. The third time though, the ball hit the poor slut where he intended. The impact on her pussy was agonising. Her vagina was throbbing. Slut bit her lip and controlled her scream, this time.

"I want you to count till twenty, Good Slut." John was so enthralled to see his slut's pussy turn pink. However, he always preferred a brighter shade of crimson.

Annika was terrified. If the ball hit her chest hard enough she could die. If it hit her face it could break her nose or deform her face forever.

John shouted , "You are too precious, Slut, and my aim is too accurate. I'll hurt you well."

"One." A good slut always trusts her master and that was what she would do too.

BAM! It hit again.

"Two."

This time it hit even harder.

With each count, John's aim got even better and each goal was more powerful than the previous one.

"Twenty," Annika yelped. She was doing her best to fight the tears.

It hurt so good, but it hurt so much. "Don't you dare cry. Don't you dare let him win this game." Annika repeatedly told herself. Once again, she wore her poker face.

John came closer to admire the great job he had done. He stuck a finger in her vagina and was glad to see that she was on the verge of creating a dripping mess all over his floor. "Oh, you slut! You just loved that, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I did," she admitted. "You still failed to make me cry," she cheekily pointed out.

The master gave the slut what she deserved. He repeatedly slapped her face. "If you liked it then you need to beg me to hurt you, worthless whore."

Annika didn't think she could take it anymore but she bravely said, "Thank you, Sir. I would be delighted if Master would hurt me more. Please."

Both of them were too adamant to give up. They knew it was going to be a long night.

John commanded, "On your knees, Slut!"

He took her down from the goalpost and forced Annika's sapped body to assume the position that he desired. "Bitch, I want you to look into my eyes when I destroy your holes, just like a perfect slut ought to." He kissed her flushed cheeks and said, "You do want to be my perfect slut, right? You know you want to be a good girl and make me happy."

He stared at her intensely, expecting an answer. She purred as he stroked her chin, "Master, I want to be your perfect slut." Annika knew she would feel so blissful when John told her that she was his perfect slut. She always thought that she would never have had an opportunity to get even one night with a guy as fanciable and stunning as John if she hadn't been his boss. He was always a little bit out of her limit. Now, since she did have the opportunity, she was going to do everything in her power to make sure that she was going to be the best fuck slut John had ever met. "Master, you are so beautiful." she sighed, staring dreamily into his eyes.

Before Annika could complete her sentence, John gagged her with his juicy cock. He slid in and out of her tiny mouth fervently. "Eye contact! You dumb slut," he shouted. When he saw her close her eyes, he said, "I want you to look at me when I fuck you and be grateful for every second."

She was afraid that her eyes would start watering if she tried opening them. Her head hurt so much as he pulled her hair and slapped her face and breasts. "You worthless PIG, you can barely fit my cock," he bent down and spat on her forehead and pulled his dick out of her mouth. She opened her eyes and caught her breath. After a few seconds, he was back inside her, his cock throbbing against the back of her throat. After another round of rough face fucking, he decided to plaster her pretty face with his semen. The greedy slut licked all of it. "Thank you Sir." she moaned.

John immediately turned the helpless naked body over and pressed his knees against her round butt cheeks. "How bad do you want my cock in your ass?" he asked her.

"Please fuck me sir, please fuck my tight, worthless asshole. I need you, Master," she whispered weakly.

He squeezed her ass harder and teased her bum with his lips. He loved watching the site of her needy body writhing due to the uncontrollable lust. Finally, he forcefully slid his erect cock inside her without lubricating her small asshole. He was promptly rewarded with a high-pitched "Ouch!" Annika whimpered and buried her head in her hands.

John kept pounding her ass as if he wanted to slaughter it. Annika swore not to flinch. She periodically took a deep breath to compose herself and successfully managed to maintain her usual sangfroid. "Well, I don't think you are trying hard enough, John. I think you will lose," she teased.

She could feel the tension building up in her rectum muscles, but John removed his dick just when she was at the verge of orgasming. He slapped her bum. "I'm only going to let you orgasm after I've made you cry." John was clearly getting frustrated. He hadn't seen a girl who wouldn't squall and weep during his excruciating anal punishments.

"Well, it's okay babe, take your time, I mean Master." Annika giggled childishly even though her whole body was suffering immense pain.

John didn't like the sound of her mocking him. He sat on top of his slut and ordered her to lick his ass hole and balls. "NOW! Do it you dumb bitch!" Annika obediently began. It should've been humiliating but the truth was that she always had her eyes on John's toned buttocks. She felt lucky that she finally got to taste it. Her tongue skillfully danced on his pale white skin and she was rewarded with loud, unrestrained moans from her master. The coach finally spoke the words that Annika longed to hear, "Aaghh... you are the best slut I've ever fucked."

John wondered how he could possibly break Annika. Perhaps a good spanking all over her body would do the trick. John was a football player but his hands and arms were as big and strong as his calf muscles and feet were. He lifted her nearly limp body and placed it on a raised platform. He used several chains to secure her. First, she was placed with her belly up and her neck was firmly held by a cold metal ring. There was absolutely no possibility of any sort of movement.

12