Football Fantasy

Story Info
Girl gets world rocked during her favorite hobby.
1k words
3.69
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ka'lia is a football fanatic. She is glued to the television every Sunday and Monday or any other time to watch her favorite teams battle it out. She jumped out of the shower the clear water cascading off of her perfectly sculptured body. Her soft pink towel was barely wrapped around her breast exposing her pierced belly button. Her silky purple hair swam across her shoulders. She has creamy light brown skin, which gives the appearance of Indian in her family. Between her body, skin color, and her bright hazel green eyes she looks like she just stepped out of an erotic comic book.

She runs into her bedroom, plopping herself onto her queen sized poster bed. She quickly finds the channel and tosses the remote aside. She reaches down into her Victoria Secret basket and pulls out her "Love Spell" lotion and begins to rub down her skin. She slides her towel off of her upper thighs and starts rubbing lotion from the tip of her hip down her legs. She extends each one to make sure that the lotion is even. Next she slipped into her cotton pink thong and matching bra.

Ka'lia hears a noise and looks up. Her team was winning by 2 and she is excited. She started to get involved in the game getting turned on by every ounce of contact. Without realizing it, she begins to stroke the outside of her thong. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of crashing helmets and body pads. With every sound she begins more persistently stroking the outside of her pussy. She runs her hand under her bra while playing with herself causing her nipples to become as hard as ice. She closes her eyes to hear the commotion caused from the game.

"Football, the sexiest game around" she said so softly that comes out like a purr.

"How much I wish to be broken by a football player."

That comment was too much for her and she shoved three fingers into her warm shaven pussy. Even her skin down there was smooth as she slid her hand in and out of her open hole. She stretched her legs wider open as she began to take advantage of her unattended vagina. She kept her eyes glued to on the game as if the game was the inspiration for her playing with herself. The more violent the game got, the more she was trying to shove her entire fist into herself. She gasps as her vagina starts to respond to her fingers by causing orgasms.

In mid- orgasm Ridik walks in. He is a college football player that is Ka'lia's friend. His body is as unbelievable as his whitish-blue eyes. He always comes over to watch the games with her trying to get close to her. As he watches her he becomes instantly hard. He slides his hand down his black "wife beater" outlining his rough muscular chest. He slid his hand into his loose navy blue jeans, into his Hanes boxers grabbing his swollen dick. He vigorously pumped himself as he watched and listened to her moans. His breathing became heavy almost erratic.

Ka'lia turned around suddenly at the sound. She never saw him enter the room but she liked what she saw. She watched as he jerked himself with the same need as she popped herself. She got up walking towards him slowly letting the towel slip off her body and hit the floor. When he opened his eyes she was in front of him with a look of yearning.

"Do you need some help?" She asked.

Before he could answer her, she grabbed his head and began immediately shoving her tongue into his mouth. He grabbed her back fondling with her bra strap. Once it was loose he slammed her up against the opposing wall and began to suck the life out of her breast.

She slammed him back and took off his shirt. She licked from his chin to his navel. She stopped to open his pants with her teeth. Once they were dropped she took him into her mouth. She dug her nails into his ass as she gave him head. He took a handful of her hair to help guide her head. He bit his lip as he came in her mouth happy that she had swallowed all of his juices. She pulled away from him and he swooped her up to bring her to the bed. He laid her down and split her legs. He ate her already wet pussy as if is it was his last meal. He applied pressure with his lips, tongue, and teeth.

Ka'lia glanced at the television. She watched as number 05 collided into number 28. The sound of the impact made her heart jump. She gripped Ridik's hair and forced him to lie beside her. She mounted her football player and rode him as if her life depended on it. He gasped as she pinched his nipples and rode harder. He reached up with one hand, grabbed her nipples and with the second hand he played with her clitoris. Her response to this was to become more violent in her riding. She sunk her hands into his chest creating marks when she lifted them up. He cried out and played with her clit roughly. She cried and came all over his chest.

He threw her to one side and jumped up. He bent her over the bed and entered her anal. She grabbed her sheets in such a way it seemed as if she would tear them up. He placed his hands on her hips and rammed into her. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of him slamming himself into her. It reminded her of sound of the helmets on the teams. The sound of slapping skin turned her on. She cried out having multiple orgasms and he continued picking her up as he dug into her. She was no longer on the floor but in his hands. He used his force to tear a new hole inside of her. They both were screaming and sweating having orgasm after orgasm. Ridik finally bust in her letting out an exaggerated cry and then set her back on the floor. Smiling, he got out of her and sat beside her. Ka'lia opened her eyes. She glanced at him then at the television. The clock had stopped and the game was over.

Ka'lia's team had won.