Football Fun

Story Info
Girl teases guys while watching Texas A&M vs LSU game.
1.4k words
4.17
26.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mostly true story for my first submission - thanks to oldnakeddad for helping me with dialogue and other editing. I appreciate it! Comments and feedback - good, bad and ugly - are all welcome.

It was our fourth date, and I was hoping for a good time. Nathan and I had gone out three times already and, given how we had hit it off and his reactions to me, I had thought we would have had sex already, but, at first he was shy, and we met in public. We got closer on the last date, but I got paged by work and had to leave. This time, I was not on call and I was going over to his house to watch an LSU vs Texas A&M college football game.

I'm a huge football fan, one of the many things I had in common with Nathan. My name is Tara. I'm of mixed race, with medium brown skin and eyes. I have dark, reddish-brown curly hair that falls, in ringlets, below my shoulders.

The thing most guys notice about me are my breasts...my thirty-two DDs can be attention grabbing with pointed, and always erect, nipples. Nathan had told me he was a boob guy and, on the last date, I had dressed to seduce by wearing a tank top, without a bra, and it seemed to help. This time, I pulled out all of the stops.

I was wearing a pair of low-rise skinny jeans which made my ass look amazing, a cropped 49ers jersey, and four-inch ankle boots. The jersey was a men's cutoff I had bought off of eBay. It was cropped to three or four inches above my bellybutton, exposing a lot of my midriff.

The sleeves were meant for holding up shoulder pads and were only a flaps of fabric. The armholes were huge with only a small strip of mesh holding the front and back together on each side, making it very exposed. It was probably meant to wear over a shirt but I wasn't wearing one, or even a bra. This was going to be fun!

Nathan is very cute and works in the same building as I do. He is of Scottish/Irish descent, tall and lanky and has the most beautiful brown puppy-dog eyes. Those soft eyes almost popped out when he opened the door for me.

"Wow! Come on in, it's going to be a good game but I don't know how much I will pay attention to it, now," he said, laughingly.

I giggled and gave him a deep kiss but pulled back before it got too heavy. This needed to get stretched out.

"Got a beer?"

"Sure, follow me."

We went to his living room, where the pre-game was on his big screen. I had no skin in the game, having gone to college in Washington, but Nathan had gone to Texas A&M so he was very interested. I grabbed a beer and opened it but, before I got to drink it, there was rapid knocking on the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked, disappointed.

"Nah, probably one of the guys from upstairs looking for something."

I heard some words and two young men came rushing into the living room and plopped onto the couch. They hadn't seen me, yet.

"Hi guys!"

They both slowly turned to look at me.

"Our TV isn't working and we want to watch the game."

"Okay. Want a beer?"

I'm sure they had a full view of my side boob when I handed them a couple of beers, turned and took a long drink from my bottle. I heard a gasp and then a soft, 'Wow'.

Nathan seemed a little taken aback but then got a gleam in his eye I wasn't sure I liked. This was either going to be a lot of fun or I was going to deeply regret it, but there wasn't any going back now.

Cedric was blond and big. Taller than Nathan, with very broad shoulders, his hands were massive, and he looked like a football player himself. Patrick was smaller built, and slightly shorter than me in my boots. He had a sexy looking stubble and wore glasses.

"How about shots instead of beers?" Nathan asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Nathan?" I replied, laughing.

The other guys loudly agreed that shots was the thing to do, so Nathan lined them up. The game hadn't started but we took our first shots, anyway. I decided to sit between the two guys on the couch. Patrick politely got up, to let Nathan take his place, and took one of the side chairs.

The game began and we got engrossed in it. During the stops in play, I snuggled up to Nathan, touching him, stroking him and watching the tent in his pants grow. Cedric was having fun as well, high fiving me up high, so I had to jump and he could see my boobs bouncing.

We were knocking back shots and both guys next to me had their hands on my waist. My nipples were sticking up like little thumbs through the thin jersey as I was feeling quite a buzz from the shots and from all of the attention. Texas A&M scored a touchdown.

"Look, Tara! We have to kiss...it's a tradition!" Nathan exclaimed.

Sure enough, they showed people kissing all over the stadium. Patrick jumped up and ran to me to kiss me. Then Cedric kissed me as he felt up my boobs and played with my nipples through the jersey. When it was Nathan's turn, he pulled me close, kissed my lips and then lifted my jersey to lick my right nipple.

"Cut it out!" I giggled, pulling my shirt down.

The guys had all seen my entire boob! Thankfully, Texas A&M didn't score a touchdown again during the first half. Nathan turned the music up during halftime. I was happily buzzed so I got up and swayed to the music as the guys took turns to 'dancing' with me. Even with the fast music, they wanted to dance slowly and they were very touchy-feely, copping many feels. I was having a hard time keeping them at a distance.

Unfortunately, Patrick couldn't stay for the whole game so it was only Nathan, Cedric and I left. For the second half, I moved to the chair Patrick had been sitting in to give the guys time to cool off a bit. However, the game ended up being high scoring for A&M and both of the guys kissed me multiple times and felt me up. The game was clearly going to end with A&M winning so Nathan opened a bottle of champagne and we drank some more. By then, I had lost all inhibitions and both of my boots and jersey were off!

Nathan was just sitting there happily grinning, so I pushed him down on the couch and straddled him. I undid his pants and started playing with him.

"Help me?" I asked.

I started unbuttoning my jeans and tried to shimmy them off while still holding on to Nathan. Finally, I bent over the couch to kiss him, with my ass in the air, and Cedric heeded my request for help and peeled my jeans off.

I held Nathan's cock in one hand and guided it inside me. I was dripping wet so he easily slid in. I started riding him, hard, and I was very close to exploding. I looked up and noticed Cedric standing there with his cock out. I motioned him over, turned my head and started playing with it, first with my mouth and then with my hand.

"Fuck!" Nathan shouted as he shot his load into me as I let out a groan and fell apart with pleasure.

"Don't stop," Cedric yelled. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I pointed his cock at my boobs and started stroking him hard and fast, while trying to massage his balls with my other hand. I could still feel Nathan's cock inside me, and it was beginning to get hard again! Soon, with an even louder yell, Cedric started shooting all over my boobs. It felt so wonderful!

I started to grind my clit against Nathan, pushing his cock further inside me. He flipped me over and started fucking me again, hard. I screamed with pleasure as I came again hot and fast within five minutes -- I'd never cum so quickly before.

I love football! This was a very exciting game, but I never found out what the final score was...