Football Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel continued to suck on LeRon's dick. She felt him tremble again and knew that he was ready to cum. Rachel stopped to suck on LaRon's balls. She knew that he was enjoying it.

"Come'on baby," Rachel cooed. "Cum in my mouth."

LeRon needed no further urging. He flooded Rachel's mouth with his seed. LeRon's eyes rolled back in his head and he shook for a moment. "Dang," he breathed.

"That's good baby," Rachel smiled. She watched him slump down onto the bed. A trickle of LeRon's semen ran down from her mouth. She quickly licked it up.

"That was amazing," LeRon breathed. He looked at Rachel. LeRon could scarcely believe what had just happened. He began looking in his pocket for the pack of condoms that he had put there during the drive over to the party.

"I know," Rachel smiled. She placed her hand on top of his hand, stopping him. "You're mine."

LeRon looked into Rachel's eyes. He smiled again.

"You can tell her," Rachel said as she sauntered from the room.

Victoria couldn't believe herself. She had stalked the pretty cheerleader all around the party. Victoria was agitated and her face told the story. She just couldn't seem to catch up to Rachel. The pretty dancer had seemed to be able to just elude her. Victoria spotted her rival near the snack table. She made her way over to the table.

"Hey Rachel," Victoria said, as she touched the girl on the arm. "Can we talk?"

"Hey is for horses," the girl said as she slowly turned around.

Victoria was stunned to be looking at Naomi. She quickly turned her head to search for Rachel. She didn't see her, nor could she with all the bodies pressed up against one another.

"What do you want to talk about?" Naomi asked, a smirk on her face. She extended her arms to embrace Rachel, who glided into her arms. Rachel held a small digital recorder in her hand.

Rachel looked at her rival with a smile on her face. She reapplied lip gloss to her lips. "What's up?" Rachel asked, looking at Victoria with a triumphant smile on her face.

12