Football Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki said "Diana what the hell are you getting up to here in this cathouse?"

She sounded as amused as a person could get and she walked right up to Kevin and looked him up and down with out any shyness and with a twinkle in her eye. Vicki was almost a polar opposite to Diana. Where Diana was big, Vicki was small. She and Diana looked nothing at all like each other but that only seamed to draw them together more at these business seminars they had been attending over the years. In all that time they had grown to know each other very well, so well in fact that Vicki really wasn't that surprised at what Diane had been doing since she left the booth at the Romulus room.

"Most of the girls are off to bed by now Diane so you didn't miss much, and I can see you aren't sitting around letting moss grow on you, are ya?"

Diane laughed and poured Vicki a drink from the rooms mini-bar.

"Vicki, this is Kevin, he's a football player. His friend Frank will be here shortly and I think the four of us can have some fun together, don't you?"

The two ladies looked at Kevin and smiled. Kevin felt that this was finally a chance for him to say something clever, something that would re-set the balance of understanding. Too bad he felt incredibly foolish with nothing but a boner and a hotel towel, a girlfriend somewhere in New jersey that was probably tossing his possessions into the street right now and no clue as to what he was going to say to Frank when and if he got here. He stammered once or twice, could think of nothing to say, turned red in the face and sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed and hoped one of the women would offer him a drink from the mini bar. They didn't.

"Kevin has a girlfriend named Kim, but the two of them are going through a rocky period just now, you know how awkward that can be" said Diana.

"Oh I hate when that happens" Said Vicki, laughing on her way to sit down next to Kevin on the bed.

"How are you holding up Kevin? I hope winning the big game has helped you get through this difficult period," Vicki said as she reached out her hand and clasped Kevin's naked thigh.

Kevin, flustered though he was and not buying Vickie's mock concern for a moment, noticed out of the corner of her eye that Diana was going through his wallet! What the fuck!

Just then three or four things happened all at once, or nearly so: A knock came at the door and Franks voice could be heard saying something like " Get that door open and get me some of that sweet lovin" or something foolish like that. Diana Held her finger to her lips in the universal "Shush, don't say anything," gesture at Kevin and Vicki. She pulled the top of her dress back down exposing her magnificent breasts again, and Vicki slipped her hand under the edge of the towel and grasped Kevin's penis! The last thing to happen, Diana flipped off the light switch and the room went dark.

Kevin's attention was split between Vicki's hand on his erect shaft and the slight smell of alcohol on her breath as she whispered into his ear:

"Hmmm what have we got here? A nice cock? What a stud you are Kevin."

...and the drama unfolding at the door. Diana cracked the door open just a bit and as she did light from the hall spilled into the room.

"Are you Kevin's cute friend Frank?" Asked Diana, fluttering her eyelashes as she allowed the hallway light to expose her naked state to Franks amazed eyes.

To Frank, riding the elevator back down to the lobby, the whole thing had looked like a freaky scene. Kevin was in a room with two naked chicks (or was it just one?) he knew he had seen at least one naked chick and he remembered seeing Kevin getting a hand job sitting on the bed. Without allowing Frank to enter room 808, the naked chick had given him a few simple instructions and pushed a wad of twenty-dollar bills into his hand. Then she made Frank repeat her instructions back to her and then she shut the door on him.

The elevator went DING! And the doors opened onto the lobby. Frank took a deep breath and imagined that he could will himself to appear sober to the few tourists and guests in the sitting about. He desperately didn't want to appear drunk right now. A short time ago he had been trying to achieve a state of drunkenness in the Romulus Room, and he had succeeded admirably, but now he was anxious to appear sober. He couldn't explain why that was, it had something to do with maybe getting laid.

In Frank's mind he mentally crossed off the "elevator to lobby" part of his mission and gained some small degree of satisfaction from it. What troubled him now was approaching the concierge's desk and asking for the embarrassing instructions. At the Concierges desk Frank noted a small dark man with black hair and a frown.

"Can you give me the address of a sex shop?"

Julio, the Concierge, heard the request and inside his second best blazer he died just a little bit. He mechanically reached under his desk and found the printed map of the neighborhood and brought it up to the desk and with a few deft strokes of his highlighter he outlined the route this rube would have to take to find his way to the overpriced crappy sex shop not two blocks from here. Afterwards, watching the drunken kid make his bleary way out the door, Julio wished he could wash his hands.

Frank had never been in a sex shop before but he found that the inside of the place looked exactly as he had imagined it would. Now Frank was glad he was drunk again, since the shame of being in a sex shop would have been too much for him if he had been sober. At the counter Frank paid for the strap on dildo and the handcuffs the rope and the sex lube which he had been instructed to purchase with the money the naked chick had pushed into his hand. His face was red and he avoided the clerk's eyes as he took his purchases in their brown paper bag and walked back to the hotel.

In room 808 Diana Vicki and Kevin had been waiting for Frank to get back. Vicki had stopped playing with Kevin's cock after Diana had shooed Frank out the door and the three of them had spent the time getting to know one another better.

Kevin finally got up the courage to ask:

"Why are you getting a strap on?"

To which Diana replied

"Well, I'm not gay but Vicki is and she wants to put on a lesbian sex show for you two boys, don't you Vicki?"

"That's right, I'm totally gay and I love sex with women"

Kevin thought that this was great, but at the same time he didn't really believe what Vicki was saying. Oddly, he got the feeling he wasn't really even supposed to believe it. Vicki was looking right at him with a big grin on her face, saying nothing.

"Vicki loves sex"

There was a knock at the door and Diana went to answer it and let Frank in.

"O.K. lets let the party begin!" said Diana as she took the bag from Frank and handed him a mixed drink.

The hotel room had a radio and Vicki tuned in some lively music and started to dance around a little bit. Frank sat beside Kevin on the bed and sipped his drink, it was strong! Kevin looked at Franks drink and wished he had one but said nothing and Diana said:

" O.K. Frank, get naked just like Kevin, and we can get started."

Vicki was all eyes as she watched Frank undress, and as Frank removed each article of clothing, Vicki, standing just before the bed, removed an article too. Kevin was so engrossed in this that he hardly noticed as Diana moved the chairs away and pushed the edge of the table closer to the bed. She took Kevin's wrists and stood him up and positioned him in front of the table.

"Kevin I have to tie you to the table darling, since I can't trust you if Vicki and I are going to do our lesbian act. Is it O.K. with you if I tie you to the table dear?"

Kevin was starting to really feel like he was being cheated or tricked or fooled in some way, but he couldn't deny that he had an erection and he was getting to see these two women naked and it looked like they were all going to get laid. So why did he feel the slightest bit of reluctance and worry as Diana tied his wrists together and had him lay face down over the top of the table?

Maybe it was the surety and confidence with which Diana handled the ropes as she made his wrists and ankles fast to the frame of the table? She formed each knot quickly and efficiently and all of the knots she tied, although they looked simple, were tight and they didn't allow any of the rope to slip and give Kevin much slack as he lay across the top of the table, his towel long since gone and his penis invisibly erect underneath, probably pointing at a spot under the bed upon which Frank and Vicki were arranging themselves.

Vicki had Frank naked on the bed and handcuffed his wrists above his head to the headboard. Kevin noted Franks dick and sort of wished he didn't have to see that part of all this, not for the least of which reasons apparently it was bigger than his. Tough to tell at this angle though, he thought to himself.

Diana was not naked really, she still had her dress half off of one shoulder, one fantastic tit bobbling around as she pranced about the hotel room arranging things, a big smile on her face. Out of the paper bag from the porn shop Diana produced the plastic tube of sex lubricant and the strap on. She took up the dildo, straps and all and waved it in front of Kevin's face.

"Look at this nice toy I got Kevin, why, it's as big as a football!"

Kevin had no comment. Even though clearly the dildo was not as big as a football. Kevin's attention was riveted to the scene playing out before him on the bed. Vicki, totally naked, was straddling Franks face, making him go down on her. Frank appeared to have no difficulty with it, he was plainly audible slurping away and Vicki was laughing and rocking.

Diana stepped into Kevin's field of view, dropping her dress to the floor and giving Kevin his first good look at her beautiful naked body -with a surprise: a shaved vagina. Kevin had never seen a real one before. Just when he thought he couldn't get any harder. Diana was running the end of the dildo up and down over her vagina, teasing aside the folds of pink flesh and giving Kevin a nice view.

With his body lashed securely to the table, Kevin couldn't really maneuver his head or shoulders around too much, but he did his best to try to get his face into Diana's crotch. Diana let him. She put one foot up on the edge of the table and leaned her abdomen into Kevin's tongue, allowing it to slather across her vagina and raising Goosebumps on her arms and thighs.

"Ahh that's right Kevin my darling, you are my slave, just like I told you in the elevator. You will do anything for me won't you?"

Before Kevin could organize his thoughts enough to reply, everyone in the room heard a cell phone begin to ring. It was Kevin's. Diana was quick to pick it up and put it to here ear. After listening for a moment, she smiled and put it to Kevin's ear.

"Its for you Kevin, it's Kim calling back!"

Kevin rolled his eyes and began to concentrate on the phone for a moment, tearing his attention from Diana's ass. Over the phone, Kevin could hear Kim's voice:

"Kevin (gasp gasp) you know what?? (pant pant) I'm fucking Tim right now you fucker! (Gasp gasp)"

Kevin's face turned white. Which was odd since just a moment ago it was white. Where did all that blood go?

"Kevin I'm fucking Tim in your car! I took your car over to Tim's and I just parked out in front (Gasp Gasp) and I just leaned on the horn and Tim came out (Gasp gasp) and I just flashed my tits at him! That's all it took!"

Kevin was listening to little Kim gasping into the phone, when unexpectedly he gasped himself! A sudden bolt of cold was racing up his spine. An intense cold sensation coupled with awareness that Diana had her hand in his butt. Diana was in fact lubing up Kevin's ass and the cold lubricating jelly she was spreading from his balls to his lower spine was what caused the shocking sensation. Diana still had the phone to Kevin's ear, and Kevin could hear Kim getting fucked by Tim and at the same time he could see Frank getting fucked by Vicki on the bed. Vicki had adopted the cowgirl position now and she was riding the gleeful Frank like a champ.

"Kevin, I took all your stuff and I threw it into the street, including your dumb (gasp) Football trophies!"

Kim was still fucking away. Kevin could even hear Tim in the background faintly saying stuff like "This is too weird" and "What a great ass you have" and "are you sure you broke up with Kevin?"

But Kevin had more immediate problems. Diana was fucking him in the ass with the strap on dildo. He couldn't imagine how she had managed to hitch up the straps so she could wear the dildo while still holding the cell phone to his ear, but Kevin could feel the rubber dildo enter his ass and in front of him he could see Frank getting a great fucking from a hot horney woman. He wondered why he wasn't getting any sex, since apparently everyone else was. But then he began to enjoy the feelings coming from his ass and he decided that he was getting some good sex after all.

Kevin was enjoying the sensation of being fucked in the ass by Diana. It felt great to have the giant slippery dildo guided into his ass by that crazy woman. He decided he was going to enjoy this new sensation as his ass was penetrated by the greased up dildo, sliding all the way in and all the way out. In his ear he could hear Kim raving on and on about what a turd he was. And finally he felt Diana's hand on his penis, jerking him off.

Over the phone he heard Kim's breathless transmissions reaching a crescendo, the sounds so familiar to Kevin's ears of Kim's approaching orgasm, while at the same time he saw Vicki jump off Frank and jerk off his penis, as Frank's back arched the jisim jumped from his cock onto his stomach, and at the same time Diana's hand and her dildo had the effect on Kevin he knew they would: His ass clenched down hard on the dildo and his tortured penis finally spurted come onto the hotel rug.

Diana buried her dildo as deep as she could into Kevin's ass and leaned over to say into his ear:

"You belong to me slave. I can do anything I want to you and you will love it, don't you?"

And all Kevin could do was say

"Yes."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bullied into jockhood Brad is turned into the gay jock lover of his bully.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sissification 101: Ch. 01 Straight guy is caught watching sissy porn and…in Fetish
Obey. Submit. Desire Sally seeks help and learns to Obey.in Mind Control
I Need It Bigger Ch. 01 Black boy obsessed with getting larger does the unthinkable.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
More Stories