Football Present

Story Info
When the wife fumbles her husband's big gift, she recovers.
6k words
4.16
122.7k
70
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers

"Just my luck!" I said getting to the hotel for the last minute business trip and conference foisted on me by my boss. The flight was awful with turbulence nearly all the way and a smelly seatmate to boot; and I had to leave my husband alone on his birthday. But at least he could see the big game live; or so I thought. The bowl tickets had cost a pretty penny, but he could take his no good friend Bill with him. You ever realize something with crystal clarity? Well I had one of those moments, the tickets, for the game that night, were in my bag which was tucked nice and cozy in the overhead bin. In my haste to pack I had forgotten to put them on the table.

My mind raced through every possible way of getting the tickets to him. But it was only hours to the game and I was on the other side of the country. I called my husband. It would be his big "four-oh" birthday the next day. It was bad enough he had to spend it without me, but now I had even messed up the big present. All he had to show for my effort were a pair of two thousand dollar book marks, and he would not even get them until I came back, after his birthday. I guess I would not be making "wife of the year" anytime soon.

"I'm so sorry." I told him. But he was cool about it, saying he did not want to mess me up before a big deal, and what was done was done.

"Besides I can drink all the beer I want at home." He said putting a good face on everything. I promised to make it up to him, but how? Wait until the big game next year? Get my money back from the local ticket scalpers?

I went to what ultimately (big surprise) proved to be a totally unnecessary business meeting that I could have handled, no correct that, the guy who brings the coffee cart around the building could have handled, through email. This compounded the thoughts about how to make it right to my husband. "What could I give him from across the country?" My mind ran down a list of gift services, but they all seemed to, well, suck. It would have been different if it was any other birthday, or if I was at home or something. If I was at home I could do something special for him like his big fantasy. Then I stopped in the hall. Did I dare do it?

My husband had had this fantasy for years. At first he could not talk about it, he would sort of hint at it around the edges, but then one day it came out, he wanted to see me get fucked by a black man. Now I take our marriage vows seriously so that was not going to happen. Plus I might have been a bit prejudiced towards black men. Through the years, however, I became a bit more relaxed about it, at least as far as providing him with a good many "jerk-off" fantasies about my pussy being stretched out my some muscular black stud.

There was this one time, it was at a barbeque we had had where I was a little drunk. I was dancing while he attended to the grill and one of his black friends danced next to me then with me. That night he got so horny thinking and talking about it I swear I thought his cum was going to hit the ceiling.

I resolved that if I did not go through with it I would at least give him a good show. At thirty eight I have made a point of keeping myself in good shape. My ass has gotten a little bit bigger, not that he complains. And my 32Cs are still firm. With my short blonde hair I still turn a lot of heads. I went down to the lobby and got a cab over to a lingerie shop I had looked up on my smartphone. The plan was I would go back to the room and turn on the video conference feature on my laptop computer and play with myself. I made a point of going to the sex toy section and buying a realistic black rubber dildo, a very realistic (and bit scary) silicone one based on a mold taken from a real life porn store, and some lube. The counter-girl gave me a knowing wink.

I got into the cab and went back to the room, I still had a seminar and some workshops to attend. I called my husband and told him I had a surprise for him, but he had to be alone; meaning no friends over. He was curious. I felt just doing it alone in a strange hotel room, even if it was only with the big sex toys I bought might be like me cheating with a "black-stud" to him. The other part of the fantasy was the tricky one. There was always a bit of humiliation in his fantasies. He wanted me to say how much better I liked black men than him. And also what was a bit hurtful was I had to tell him how much smaller his cock was. I was not sure I could do that.

The day wore on as I collected manual after closet stuffing manual, which I would never read again. At one of the meetings there was a black guy who kept giving me the eye. I considered for a second perhaps using him for a second. Maybe a little dancing that I could somehow tape for my husband and let his imagination do the rest, or even use it for my "show" late. But I did not really want to get involved. You know what they say about eating where you... I asked around and found out he was from a local branch, and better yet he was a consultant, meaning he'd only be with the company for a short time.

I decided to do some misdirection. As the conferences wore on fewer and fewer of us wore our name badges. I stopped by the front and when nobody was looking I took someone else's name tag, which by sheer luck had the same first name as mine (less lies to remember).

At the next meeting he was there and I sat near him, I still did not know what I was going to do. The chair between us was empty and I plopped down in it to ask him a question. His eyes looked me over, even in my business suit he could see my figure. He suggested a buffet nearby for lunch. While talking he eyed my ring. I ordered a drink, and after a little bit more talking I felt comfortable around him. I could also see that bulge of his that wanted to tear through his pants. Perhaps a hand-job? It would make my husband loose his mind. I ordered another drink and then I laid the deal out for him, changing some details. He laughed saying it was not the first time he had been asked to do something like I described.

"Now I want to talk dirty to my husband but I do not want to hurt him." He nodded agreement. "And I am not sure how far I want to go. Is that okay by you?" He said it was okay. I told him to meet me up at my room in an hour.

I turned on the laptop and set it up across from the couch. I ordered up two drinks from room service being sure to put it on my own card, and not the company's account. Then I called my husband up on my cell phone.

"Honey remember all the times you have wanted me to try a black guy?" He said he had, maybe expecting some hot phone sex. "Well I met one at one of my meetings and he is coming upstairs to fuck the shit out of my pussy." There was long silence, I thought he was upset, then he got back on asking me if I was going to really do it. I told him this was his birthday present and though I did not know how far I was willing or able to go at the very least I was going to jerk his cock off. I asked him to check to see if he could see on the camera, he told me yes.

"Now this is it, it is going to happen in a few minutes, unless you tell me no." He said he wanted to see this more than anything in the world. "Are you sure? Things could change." He told me again that he was okay about it.

"Okay then happy birthday dear." I said. The drinks arrived and I could see him down the hall waiting for room service to leave. A minute later he knocked on the door.

There was some tension in the air. We both took our drinks and sat down on the couch. My husband was watching back home on his computer. "Well as I told you it is like this, my husband has had this fantasy of me, having sex with a black guy. So since it his birthday..."

"So it is his birthday and you are getting the present. Or maybe I am." He joked, "Because this is the gift that keeps on giving." He said tapping his crotch, where he already had a sizable bulge growing. "Why did you not do this earlier?" He asked.

I was about to tell the story of the football tickets instead I said "Part of it is keeping with my marriage vows. The other part is I am afraid what might happen." He asked me to go on as he sipped his drink. "What if my husband reacts badly afterwards? And...what if I like it too much."

He laughed and said "I don't know about the first part, but being that he wants to see you impaling yourself on some big black dick, and trust me at least this one is big, he is getting what he wants. As for your liking it too much, well, you will. I am going to make you do things you never thought you'd do before."

We both put down our drinks, I looked right into the camera, speaking straight to my husband saying that this is what he wanted. We leaned forward, and kissed. Kissing another man seemed so strange and yet I could feel my nipples harden, as if my inner slut was coming out to betray me. Our first kiss was light, but it was followed by another one, and yet another. Each one was deeper than the one before it. I thought about it, me kissing a black man, my mother would definitely disown me, and my father would kill me if he ever found out, and yet somehow there was thrill to it also.

Wasting no time his hands cupped my breasts squeezing them, instinctively for a moment I reflexively wanted to push his hands away, but I held myself back. He black hands cupped my breasts lifting them slightly. Then I felt his fingers opening the buttons on my white blouse. I took off my blazer and flung it across the room. He guided my hand down to his cock. It felt so solid. For my husband's benefit I said. "Oh shit! It feels so huge." which was not an understatement.

My blouse being open he then took off his shirt revealing the sort of chest and abs that only come from hours in the gym. He pulled me close and I could smell that combo of cologne and sweat that all men have, but this was not my husband's. He reached behind me and unsnapped my bra then let me take it off as I submitted to his wishes.

"Well here you go. What do you think?" I said flinging me bra to the side. He smiled in appreciation. We got up and he kissed me deeply again as he pressed his solid chest against mine, I could feel his body heat through my nipples, I may have had some reservations about what I was about to do but my nipples were rock solid. His hands reached around and cupped my ass through my skirt.

Then came the big moment. I reached forward, it seemed to take my hands a million years to get to his pants. "Well this is what my husband wants." I said as I undid his oversized belt buckle, then the snap on his pants. My fingers felt like they were not mine as I unzipped him. I could see the huge bulge in his underwear as the fabric strained to hold him in. I reached in with one hand while the other hand pulled his underwear down, and his cock flopped out. "Oh shit!" I said, not for anyone's benefit this time but my own.

My husband had had me tell "stories", I had heard rumors, and had even saw the occasional film (at my husband's request). I had thought the stories were some kind of reversed racism (you know "Watch out or they are going to take away your woman!"), and as for the movies I believed they did just found the biggest guy possible, but this was real life. I did not know this guy was going to be so endowed. I let his cock go and it swung back and forth between his legs.

"This has to be the biggest one I have ever seen." I said in all truthfulness.

He smiled playing into the script my husband was at home waiting to hear as he jerked off. "Bigger than you old man's?"

I hesitated then spoke the truth, "Far bigger. Almost twice the size. I am worried I won't be able to handle it. It is so big." I said stroking it, and feeling it grow still bigger. He held it up and pulled me in to kiss him. His cock was hot against my stomach, the head pressing against the bottom of my boobs.

He undid my skirt letting it drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and he took me back to the couch. He hand me get on his lap facing away from him and yank his cock. Part of his shaft pressed against my pussy though my panties, which were the final barrier between me and interracial infidelity. I watched wide eyed as his cock grew bigger and bigger still. It had to be at or slightly past a foot and was far thicker than any I had ever seen. I spit into my palms as I jerked him hard. He squeezed my tits and kissed my neck; a very erotic spot for me. He was going to do his best to make me lose control.

His hand reached underneath me, and he snaked his fingers inside of my panties. He rubbed my pussy telling me how nice and tight it felt. I in turn pumped his cock harder. I groaned. He took his cock and slapped it against my tits, harder than I was used to as he said how he was going to "Turn me out."

He licked the finger that was in my pussy telling me how good I tasted. Then I felt his hands pull down my panties. I helped him take them off. Now I was naked sitting on top of a black man. He got up and kicked off his shoes, and took off his pants. He had a solid powerful ass which I realized might let him pump me for hours.

"First things first." He said getting on his knees in front of me. He put my legs on his shoulders, and kissed my pussy, deeply. I groaned, this was it, I knew at that point there was no turning back. He licked my cunt with such skill that I almost could not speak. My husband later said it looked like my tits were going to explode as my nipples were hard to the point of throbbing.

Finally I said "Please fuck me!" to him with tears coming out of my eyes. I forgot all about my husband for a moment. He had me get up and he laid himself down on the couch holding his cock up for me to sit on.

I went into my purse hands trembling I fished out the box of condoms I had bought, just in case. The ones I purchased were for "very-well-endowed" men. I hoped it was not hype, still remembering that look of amusement and envy the Goth counter girl gave me as she rung them up.

My fingers nervously opened the individual pack, and I rolled that rubber down his fat cock. "We don't want to make any babies, yet." I said for my husband's benefit this time.

"Well dear this is what you wanted, I hope you are enjoying it. Because I think this is going to ruin my pussy for you." I said to the camera as I got up on the couch. My lover-to-be held up his rubber encased cock. This was it, I was about to be unfaithful to my husband and with a black man yet, two taboos at one time.

I lowered myself down feeling his cock press against me. "It's so big!" I mouthed. I bounced slowly up and down on him. Each time a little more of that fat cock head would enter me, until finally with one grand push it slid into me. I stood still for a second. Then I started to bounce up and down on his cock, each time I did a bit more slid inside. He reached around and squeezed my tits as I bounced up and down on his shaft.

"So tell me now do you like black cock?" I told him I did. "Say that you love it!"

"I love black cock!" I said and meant it. There was something so exciting about having him inside of me while my husband watched.

After a few minutes of me being in charge he put his hands around my hips and drilled me deeper and harder than I ever had been before. My whole vocabulary had been reduced to "Oh!", Fuck" and "Yes!"

He got up with his cock still buried deep in me. With some maneuvering that only a man with his endowment could do he flipped one of my legs over his shoulder then the other, so I was on all fours on the coffee table. He grabbed my hands holding them behind my back like reins. Then he slowly entered me, taking a full minute for each stroke in and out. He brought me to near tears as he prolonged my erotic agony. But it was only the beginning of the night.

"You like that don't you?" He said pulling his cock all the way out and then slowly pushing it back into me. "I'm going to turn you out like your husband could only dream of." He said thrusting back into me.

He then held my hips again as he fucked me hard, after the slow fucking I almost lost my mind.

"Do you love it?" I told him I did. He then asked me if I'd do anything for him. I had to say yes.

He continued to fuck me telling how he was going to turn me into a whore for black dick. He said he was about to cum. I asked him where he wanted to cum, he picked up on it right away saying all over my tits.

When he pulled out of me I felt a little disappointed. I got down on my knees in front of him, keenly aware that I had not sucked his cock yet, but that was a thrill for later. I took his cock into my hands and slid off the rubber. I started to milk it telling him to spray my tits with his seed. With an "ugh" he obliged as I felt stream after hot stream of sticky cum splash all over my breasts. It was the most cum I had ever seen at one time. I used his now deflating cock to rub his spunk deep into my skin, feeling its wetness turn into tightness as it dried. I know my husband must have shot a similar load (hopefully into a towel and not onto our new carpet or the cat).

I got up and gave my new black lover a deep, slow kiss. "Well I have finally gone black , now the question is will I ever come back?" I said getting up. My husband was not going to get off easy.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and put on what I had bought at the lingerie shop. Little did I know at the time what my new lover had said to my husband.

While I was changing he went over to the camera. He gave my husband his cell phone number and told him to ring it if he could hear him. When he felt the "vibe" go off in his pocket he smiled and spoke into the camera quietly. "You know that it won't stop here. Now that her pussy has been uncorked she is not going to stop. I have two friends in the next room I am going to unlock this door then I am going to text them. Later on they are going to come here and give me a hand with that hot wife of yours. And judging by how wet her cunt is I think I am going to need it. Man! She might have dried up with a small cock like yours pumping the well. So here is the deal ring me now and I will fake an appointment and get out of here it not..." He waited a few moments and smiled. Then he went to my cell phone and turned it off, and unplugged the room's phone sealing the deal. He could not call it off now.

At that point I came back into the room. It was not until later that I found out what he had said to my husband. My husband in his defense said that he thought my new lover was just teasing him. My black lover turned around and I could see his cock start to rise again. I asked if it was from what I was wearing, knowing full well the answer. I had on the classic stockings and garter belt, black high heels and silk crotchless panties (also black). To absolutely signal that I was going to be a whore that night I had put on extra heavy "slutty" makeup. Little did I realize how appropriate that look was going to be.

I looked right into the camera holding up his dick. "Mmm! I just might be becoming addicted. Can't get anything this big at home." I said playing up to my husband's need to be teased and humiliated a bit. I stroked him until he was fully hard. He placed me on the table and entered me after putting on another rubber. This time he took his time, sucking my tits and kissing me softly and tenderly. I came several times telling him how much I loved his black cock.

He asked me if I was going to be his slut for the weekend, and I told him yes. Little knowing what would happen next. He picked up his phone nearby and sent a text. A moment later the door to the room opened and two other black men entered, wearing just those terrible robes the hotels always give you. They awkwardly waved "Hi!" to me. He introduced them as his roommates. They dropped the robes, both being naked underneath. To my surprise both of them were as well endowed as my lover. As they walked over to me there cocks swung back and forth.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers
12