Football Sundae

Story Info
Tease, spank, food play, and fucking while watching football.
3.3k words
4
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

It's almost game time.

I've got a cold beer, some snacks and my favorite place on the couch. The only thing missing is my favorite person to watch the game with.

"SIMONE" I call loud enough so I know you'll hear me wherever you are. "THE GAMES ABOUT TO BEGIN!"

You know you're in trouble because you're late again, so you hurry downstairs to take your place on the couch next to me. But instead of sitting down, you top directly in front of me, standing between me and the TV, and I try peering around you to see the pregame show.

You're pouting and biting your lower lip, as you sway your hips from side to side. You can see I'm getting a little annoyed. So you turn around and pull your yoga pants down, bending at the waist until your pants are bunched up around your feet, and your hands are on your ankles.

You're still wiggling your hips back and forth and I'm no longer trying to look around you. Instead, I'm staring straight into your ass crack, watching your little brown pucker tensing and relaxing, and I know you're doing the squeezes that I love so much.

SPANK! I reach across an place a stinging slap on your right cheek, and you squeal with delight. You know you're being naughty and you know you're due for a good spanking.

I grab your right arm but don't have to pull, because you obediently turn around and lie across my lap. SPANK, SPANK, SPANK...three more sharp cracks come across your ass. Red marks are rising on your butt cheeks and I can see your pussy responding to the wicked attention you are getting. I'm so enamored with your beautiful ass that I miss the opening kickoff, which earns you another SLAP!

Each time my hand contacts your ass, you squeal sharply with delight, and suck air in through your clenched teeth. Your pussy is not glistening with moister and your lips are puffy and pulsating.

"Simone" I ask, who is your favorite Seahawk player?

"Matt Hasselbeck" you reply.

"What's his jersey number?" I ask

"Eight" you reply.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP four quick spanks to your right cheek.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP four quick spanks to your left.

Your ass is stinging but your pussy is tingling, and your nipples are rock hard and poking through the material of your blouse.

"Now stand up for me and strip off the rest of your clothes" I command. I see that the only game you're interested in will be played between your legs, but I really want to watch the Seahawks now.

"FINE" you say in a huff, and plop your naked ass on the couch next to me. I take a long swig off my beer and put my arm around your shoulder. You're hopeful that I'm changing my mind about playing with you, so you lean into me and my hand reaches all the way around to your right tit. I grab it and start rolling the nipple between my fingers, and you let out a small moan.

You place the bottoms of your feet together and pull them almost all the way to your bottom, so your knees are pointing in opposite directions, and your pussy if fully exposed and open. I prentend not to notice, and just go on rubbing and tweeking your nipple, and drinking my beer. I can see out of the corner of my eye, as I watch the game, that your cunt is getting puffier and wetter, and you're squirming a little in your seat, dying for some contact.

I put down my beer and reach my left arm across my chest in your direction. I hear you breath in sharply and open your knees a little more, expecting that I'm reaching for your puss or clit. Instead I just scratch a phantom itch on my right side, and then reach back and grab my beer again.

I see your legs sag a little with disappointment, but your pussy just keeps getting wetter with anticipation.

It's the end of the first quarter, and the Seahawks have a 3 point lead.

"Simone" I ask as the first commercial comes on. "Will you do me a favor?"

Your mind races to think of what deliciously nasty request I might be conjuring up in my head. I pause for several seconds to increase the tension in the air while you're waiting for me to finish that request.

"Will you please get me another beer, and that bowl of fresh cherries we picked up from the farmer's market today?"

"FUCK!" you say to yourself, as you pull yourself off the couch and stomp into the kichen to get the beer and snack like I asked. The commercials are still on so you do your best to try to divert my attention.

You straddle my legs and kneel on the couch facing me, so your pussy is just above my stiffening cock within my jeans, and your pert breasts are inches from my face. You start to rhythmically grind your pussy on my cock, dry humping me, in an effort to get me to forget the game and play with you. I just take another long hit off the beer bottle.

I swallow most of it, but then I lean forwarder and put my mouth on your left breast. You can feel the cold beer in my mouth, and the rising bubbles of the carbonation, as my tongue flicks over your nipple. You grind your hips a little harder and are moaning under your breath. Some of the beer leaks out of my mouth and runs down your flat belly and collects in the hair above your snatch.

You put your hand in the trail of beer and start rubbing it into your skin, like it was a fresh load of cum from my cock. You bring your fingers up to your mouth and seductively start licking the beer off your fingers.

The game comes back on and I gently push you aside, expecting you to take your place next to me again. Instead, you dramatically fall in a heap next to me, as if I pushed you with all my might. I giggle at your lame attempt to get a rise out of me and you pout.

You know how hard it is for me to resist your ass, so you tuck your knees up underneath you and lean down on your forearms. Your ass is just below eye level and nearly touching my right arm. You again start wiggling and clenching trying to get my attention. I ignore this and start enjoying the cherries.

"Won't you play with me....please?" you whine in your schoolgirl voice, looking back at me with a full pout on your face. "C'mon, Simone" I argue, "This is a very close game and the Seahawks are actually winning" We can play after it's over.

"But I don't want to wait that long" escapes your pouty mouth.

SLAP! I land a quick strike on your ass. "I don't remember asking you how long you WANT to wait. I'll take care of your pussy and ass when I'M good and ready, and not a moment earlier"

I feel a little bad, but not much, so I reach over and start rubbing the red area that I just rose up on your cheek. You keep trying to maneuver your ass so that my hand will touch your burning hole, but I only let it get close, and then pull it away before making contact with your pucker. The Seahawks are moving the ball and are close to going up by 10, and I'm getting a little more frisky.

"Simone" I ask "are we going to have ice cream sundaes at half time like we usually do?"

"Yes" you blurt in a huffy who-cares-about-ice-cream kind of way.

"Good" I reply, go get the whipped cream and bananas, as I want to get started on them early."

"Well then, don't you need the ice cream too?" you ask with a very snotty tone.

SLAP! I lay a blow to your left cheek, "Just get this ass into the kitchen and get what I asked for"

You stand up to follow my orders, and I see that your pussy has been leaking on the couch. You wiggle your ass lewdly as you walk to the kitchen. You come back to the living room just as Steve Raible yells "Touchdown Seahawks", and with the Mare extra point, the boys have indeed gone up by 10. I tell you to get into the same position you were in before, and you squeal loudly as you think it's finally time that you'll get the pink part attention you've been craving since the game began.

I reach under your upturned butt and gently stroke your pussy. It's so hot and wet that I'm feeling a little badly for how much I'm teasing you, but I'm really enjoying it and I know you love it. I take the unpeeled banana and insert it into your pussy. You moan loudly as it fills you up and shriek as you feel the sensations on your lips.

However, after a few quick strokes I take it out of you, and you push yourself back, trying to recapture the fruit in your hole. I start peeling it and break it in half. You look back at me with frustration as you watch me devouring the thing that was providing the only pink part pleasure of the day so far. I know you're watching me, so I eat half of the banana very slowly as I'm watching the game.

"I was enjoying that banana" you complain to me and I turn and just laugh. "You want it back?" I ask, and you say "YES", which is exactly what I wanted you to say. I take the other half of the banana and slide it into your pussy so the blunt end is engulfed by your pussy lips. "There you go" I say with a chuckle, "now hold that in place and don't let it slip out."

I see your pussy start to quiver. You are happy to finally be filled with something, but now you need to concentrate on not letting it slip out, when really you want to feel it, me, anything, slamming in and out of you to bring needed relief to your neglected pink parts.

I start rubbing your ass again, and you start moving it in time with my caress, hoping to feel my fingers enter your asshole. "You want your ass filled, don't you?" I ask. "YES!" you exclaim eagerly, before realizing what a playful mood I'm in. "Good" I say, and I let my thumb slide into your ass and start pumping in and out of you.

You're still concentrating on holding the banana, but you start to move your hips in time with my thumb, and I can feel your passion, and need for release, rise in your body. On the next thrust of your hips, I let my thumb slide out, and you start pushing your ass back at the air, trying to find it and reinsert it.

But my thumb is busy now, selecting the biggest and firmest 3 or 4 cherries out of the bowl.

"Simone" I ask, "turn your head back toward me and open your mouth please."

You do as you're told, and I present one of the selected cherries to you, stem-first. You open your mouth to take the whole cherry, and I pull it back and make a tsk-tsk noise with my mouth. "Just grab the stem with your teeth" I instruct, and return the cheery to your mouth. You bite down on the cherry stem and hold it in your teeth. I pull the cherry back toward me, removing the stem from the cherry. You're still holding it in your teeth, as you watch me inspect the freshly de-stemmed cherry, and then move it to your ass and gently insert it into your asshole. "MMMMMmmmmmmm" comes the low groan from your lips.

I take the stem out of your teeth and present you with the next cherry, stem first of course. It's about the size of a 50-cent gum ball, and your eyes widen as you can't believe I might do it again. You're right on the money, as I make you pull out the stem with your teeth again, and then insert the second cherry into your ass.

We do this two more times, and now you have four cherries in your ass, and a half banana in your pussy. You fill filled, but unfulfilled, and you glance at the TV and see that there is 7:45 left in the second quarter.

"Simone" I say in a little more authoritative voice, you are to keep that fruit inside you until it's time to enjoy our sundaes. Now straddle my lap again and hand me that can of whipped cream.

You do as your told, and I squirt large amounts of whipped cream on each breast. For the rest of the second quarter, I'm licking and suckng the whipped cream off your tits. You're straddling my crotch, rubbing your clit against the folds of my jeans, but it's taking so much concentration to hold the banana and cherries inside you, you can't bring yourself off.

I see the frustration in your eyes and your pussy, and I smile to myself. Neither team scores, and after the longest seven minutes of your life, the half ends with the Seahawks still up by 10.

"OK babe" I say, time for you to go make our sundaes. I gotta go take a leak"

Your eyes open wide at the thought of having to navigate to the kitchen and make our sundaes while holding this fruit inside you. I giggle to myself and I walk to the bathroom, rubbing my throbbing erection though my jeans on the way.

I finish quickly and wash my hands, and then return to the kitchen to watch you suffer through a relatively simple task due to the foreign objects in your pussy and ass.

You have our sundaes almost done when I come up from behind you and reach under you all the way to your clit and start rubbing it. I whisper in your ear to give me the banana, and you slightly loosen the pressure in your pussy lips to let the banana slide out into my hand. I bring it to my mouth and savor the exotic flavor of the fruit mixed with the taste of your cum.

I kneel down behind you and put my mouth on your asshole. "Give me a cherry" I say..."BUT ONLY ONE" I add. You slightly loosen the grip of your asshole, and the last cherry inserted in your ass pops into my mouth. I bite down and enjoy this deliciously decadent snack, spitting the pit into the kitchen sink. I continue to tongue your ass, periodically telling you to release the next cherry. You show amazing butt control to be able to dispense and clench, so only one cherry pops out at a time.

You are hoping that the teasing is over and that soon my mouth, or cock or fingers will be deep within your pussy, bringing you the sexual release that you so madly desire.

Instead I stand up, grab my ice cream bowl, and plop myself back on the couch. The second half is about to start, and the Seahawks are getting the ball. You come and sit beside me again, and pout while you eat your ice cream.

Nate Burleson receives the opening kickoff of the second half and starts weaving through and around would-be tacklers, and the Seahawks are now up by 17 just seconds into the third quarter. We high-five each other, briefly forgetting this sexual game of cat and mouse we've been playing for the past 2 hours.

Feeling great about the game, and more and more sympathy for your situation, I let my hand lie in your lap and start fondling your extremely wet pussy.

On the next possession, David Hawthorne breaks through on a linebacker stunt and blind-sides the quarterback. Brandon Mebane scoops up the loose ball and rumbles 60 yards for another touchdown. The Seahawks are now up by 24 and seem to have this game in hand.

That game is over, and I think to myself that I'd better end this other game, before you go crazy from the constant teasing you've been enduring all afternoon.

"Simone" I ask

"WHAT?" you reply, your frustration evident in your voice.

"Do you trust me?" I ask

You squeal sharply and jump into my lap, because you know what usually comes after that question. "Yes, YES! I trust you." you say enthusiastically, as you start pulling my clothes off and kissing my face and neck.

Then get down on the floor on all fours, so we can enjoy the rest of the game together" I instruct, and I swear you flew from the couch to the floor telepathically, because I never saw you move!

I finish stripping off my remaining clothes as I kneel behind you. I grab my granite hard cock and place it at the entrance of your pussy. "FUCK back on me" I command, and you start moving your hips back to totally engulf my cock in your puss. You've been waiting all day for this so you just keep bucking back and forth on my cock. You are so wet with anticipation that your juices are running over my cock and I feel them dripping down my balls.

You can't wait much longer, and your hand goes up to your clit to start rubbing. This tells me you're close, so on my next stroke, I pull out of your cunt and let my cock slip into your ass without breaking our rhythm. You shriek and squeal and shriek again at the wonderful feeling of having my cock in your ass, and you push back against me even harder.

'I...I....I...I'm...gonna...gonna....CUM!" you say in between the pounding your taking up your ass and the beating your applying to your clit. "Me Too!" I reply as I quicken the pace in your ass and spread your cheeks apart so I can watch my cock draw out and slam back into you with every stroke.

I push on your hip and you instinctively roll over on your back, but we keep fucking and manage the maneuver without having my cock slip out of your ass. I'm holding your legs straight up in the air now and ramming myself up your butt. Your hands are still furiously working your pussy. I sharply pull out of your ass and give my cock three good strokes with my hand, and my cum starts jumping out of me in long white ropes.

The first shot lands on your right breast, and the others trace a path down your torso, to your pussy, and the last glob lands on your asshole, which has yet to return to its puckered state, still gaping open in the diameter of my cock.

As I'm cumming all over you, you start to writhe and moan and wiggle in your own orgasmic bliss. You bring up your left hand and start rubbing and massaging my cum into your skin, and then bring your fingers up to your lips to enjoy the taste of my spunk.

Not to be outdone, I'm rubbing the cum into your pussy and asshole, and then offer my fingers to you to suck and clean as well. You reach for me and place my softening cock in your mouth, to clean the traces of cum from it, and to start coaxing it back to full attention.

The Seahawks game may have ended, but the action on this playing field looks like it's going into overtime!

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers