Football Sunday

Story Info
She does her husband's friend during the second half.
1k words
4.2
240.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
617 Followers

Steve usually comes over every Sunday for the football games. Judy will make snacks and the three of us will watch the game and drink beer. Judy and I often fantasize about Steve when we are making love. I will talk about watching the two of them and we have really great sex. After one session we were laying there and Judy said she wondered what it would really be like to have sex with another man in front of me...I suggested that we find out. She said she could never do it. I told her that if the right moment came up it would be fine with me...it would fulfill a fantasy of mine.

Anyway, several Sundays passed with our usual routine except Judy and I exchanged knowing looks. One Sunday Judy said that she was going to go up and take a shower during half time and that she would be back for the second half. We had been drinking all afternoon and were all very mellow. Judy came down brushing out her hair. She was wearing one of my tee shirts. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, but wasn't sure about panties until she sat across from us and curled her legs under her flashing us both with a nice view of her nakedness. She looked right at me and smiled. The look saying "did you like that". The grin on my face gave the answer. During the second half she got up several times to get beers and snacks. When she leaned over us with the drinks her tits were in plain sight. Steve was taking it all in. He even said "nice" a couple of times. During the fourth quarter she came over and sat between us on the couch. It wasn't long before she was rubbing the inside of Steve's thighs. Running her hand up his shorts. I got up to get the next beers and when I came back in Steve had his hands under her shirt and was obviously fingering Judy. The head of his dick was sticking out of the bottom of his shorts and she was rubbing it. I sat across the room from them to get a better view of the show. Judy bent over and kissed his dick head as it stuck out and sucked it a little. She then undid his shorts and pulled his rock-hard dick out and started sucking with a passion. Steve looked at me and I nodded, he pulled her shirt over her head and Judy was sitting next to my neighbor totally naked sucking his dick in front of me. She would look up at me and look straight into my eyes as she sucked. I was so turned on just watching!

It wasn't long before they were both totally naked and he was eating her in the 69 position. Judy turned over and sat over Steve and lowered herself onto his wet dick. As he slid in she looked straight at me as she slid down and started to ride him. It wasn't long before she was riding Steve wildly looking right at me. He was rubbing her bare breasts and squeezing her ass as they pumped. Steve came first and Judy did right after. She arched her back and moaned as she jerked with the orgasm. She then fell forward onto Steve's chest. He was still inside of her and pumping slowly.

I guess he never got completely soft because he started pumping harder and Judy started to respond. He grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter to him so that he could enter further. They rolled over on the sofa and he was riding her again. She wrapped her legs around his ass as he thrust harder and harder. She came again almost instantly and he continued to pump. After he came the first time it looked like he was going to last awhile. I counted at least two more orgasms for Judy. He was sucking and chewing her nipples and kissing her passionately. Finally he came again and just laid on top of her. I was transfixed watching the two naked bodies. One of them my wife. I was so turned on. After a bit they sat up and drank a beer. Judy said that she needed another shower and told Steve to come with her...they could save water. She took his hand and led him upstairs to the shower. I heard the water running and walked up to observe. I could see them washing each other. Judy washed his dick and balls then knelt down in front of him and started sucking him. He started to respond by pumping slowly. He was getting hard, but, not fully erect. They stepped out of the shower and toweled each other. She took Steve's hand grinned at me as she walked past naked and took him into the bedroom. There I watched Steve and her do 69 for what seemed like an hour. They fucked again. I was at my limit. I stripped and joined them. I started to fuck Judy while Steve watched. I was so hot that I came almost instantly. I laid on top of Judy while she sucked Steve. I was still inside of her and getting hard again watching her and was pumping away in no time. I know that she came twice while I was in her the second time. I figured that she was all fucked out.

She went back to the shower, and came down wearing another tee shirt. She surprised me by sitting next to Steve and cuddling with him. We spent the evening watching TV while Judy and Steve played with each other. When it was time for Steve to leave Judy asked if they could go upstairs for one last fling before he left. She wanted to fuck him alone. She said that this time it would be for her...not for me. I was eager to please her and agreed. They were upstairs about 30 minutes. When they came down Judy was naked and holding Steve's hand. We both walked Steve to the door; Judy still naked for anybody to see. They kissed passionately and she said that we'd have to do this again sometime. That night in bed Judy and I had the greatest sex that I can remember.

topo
topo
617 Followers