Footballers on the Prowl

Story Info
Two athletes have a night of passion with groupies.
1.7k words
3.85
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat on her stool at the bar she watches him, watches how both sexes flock round him. There was something about him but she could not quite put her finger on it, his face looked familiar but his name escapes her.

He glances up from the crowd around him and smiles at her, she glances round to see who else stood nearby that he could be smiling at. No one else was near her, she cautiously smiles back at him. He whispers in a mans ear and the man heads towards where she is sat, she watches him expecting him to order drinks from the bar.

He pulls up a stool next to hers and smiles at her, again his face looks familiar to her but his name to escapes her. As she glances up at him she looks into the most divine pair of brown eyes, eyes that say ' come to bed and I'll please you'. Smiling at him she starts to desperately figure out why she recognises him and his friend.

" Hi there," He smiles at her " Fancy a drink?" He asks as he motions for the barman.

" Erm..well.. Erm.... Yes please." she stammers.

Looking over his body she feels a tingle over her body, the way his shirt clings to his taught chest, his trousers tight over his thighs. Sipping her drink as they make small talk she wonders why he has not asked her her name or offered to give her his name.

The crowd around his friend had dwindled and she watched him head towards them. His friend handed him a drink and again she felt that stirring through her body.

" So JT who is this lovely lady?" He asks as he sips his drink.

" Erm...." JT laughs " I honestly don't know."

" I'm Becki." She introduces herself.

"I'm JT and this is Lamps." JT introduces them.

She smiles at them, their names still not really meaning anything to her but for some reason she thinks they should do.

"Would you like to join us Becki?" Lamps asks her.

" I'd like that." She knows she should not agree to after only just meeting them but they were having an effect on her and her body.

She follows them to where they were sat and she is introduced to a few more people, looking round she notices a few envious looks from some of the females in the club. She sits between JT and Lamps, she can feel JT's hand brush over her right thigh sending a tingle through her body. She can feel Lamps breathe on the back of her neck, she tilts her head slightly and lets out a soft moan.

"Would you like to come back to our hotel for a night cap?" Lamps whispers in her ear.

Taken back slightly she hesitates, JT's fingers caressing her right thigh and Lamps lips brushing over her neck.

" Y Yes thank you." She glances round the club then at JT, his hand sliding further along to the inside of her thigh.

On their way out she can feel people watching them, people nudging each other and whispering. Outside JT hails a cab and they all get in, he gives the cabbie the address. Lamps slides his arm around her shoulders as JT slides his hand up and down over her thigh. Lamps reaches out letting his index finger trace over the outline of her breasts. Letting out a moan she instinctively parts her thighs for JT and pushes her breasts out to meet Lamps soft touch. Reaching down with both hands she glides them over both men's crotches, slowly rubbing as their hands move over her body.

Inside the hotel they make their way quickly to the room, once inside they lead her to the sofa. Both stood in front of her she unzips JT's trousers, slowly tugging them and his boxer shorts down over his thighs and down to his feet, she turns to Lamps and does the same. Licking her lips she dips her head and kisses Lamps cock tip then JT's, hearing their moans she encircles her fingers around each cock and starts to wank and suck them.

Lamps kneels next to her and reaches down and starts to undo her blouse, revealing her 36dd breasts encased in her lacey white bra. His fingers slide over her breasts, her nipples reacting, pushing hard against the material. She moans as she sucks first JT's cock then Lamps, her lips vibrating on them as she moans.

Sitting down next to her JT slides his hand along her thigh, pushing his hand further up till his fingers find her lacey thong. Sliding his index finger over the material she moans on Lamps cock, her fingers still encircled around both cocks, moving up and down.

" Me thinks you are over dressed Becki." Lamps sneers.

" MMmmmm yes I agree." JT laughs as he removes his hand.

Smiling she stands in front of them, taking the material of her unbuttoned shirt she slowly slips it of her body. Reaching round she unclips her bra and slides the straps over her arms, slowly teasingly she removes her bra from her breasts. Watching she grins as she sees the delight in their eyes, her nipples hard and erect as the cool night air hits them.

Tossing her bra to the side she unzips her skirt and wriggles her hips so it falls to the floor leaving her stood there in just her thong , stockings and shoes. She kicks of her shoes and grins at them both, both sitting fully clothed with their cocks in their hands slowly wanking as they watch her. She lifts her left foot up onto Lamps thigh, bending slightly she slowly rolls down the stocking of her thigh down to her foot slipping it of. Placing her foot on the ground she does the same with the right one but puts her foot on JT's thigh.

" More?" She asks teasingly as she stands before them.

JT grabs hold of her by the hips and slides his index finger along her the material covering her pussy, moving his finger to the edge of the material and pushing it between the material and her flesh. Feeling her shudder he slides his finger over her shaved pussy, down over her pussy lips as she parts her thighs for him. He pushes his other fingers inside and down to her waiting pussy, letting one push and part her pussy lips.

He slides the finger up and down her wetness, letting it brush over her clit. She gasps and moans as his fingers probe at her pussy, she watches as Lamps releases his cock and stands moving behind her. She jumps slightly as she feels his warm body against hers, his cock rubbing against her ass cheeks. He slides his hands around her waist and slowly he caresses her stomach up to her breasts, stroking and pulling at her nipples.

JT removes his hand and taking hold of her thong he slips it over her hips, down her thighs and feet. Sitting forward he traces his fingers back up over her inner thighs to her pussy. Sliding his fingers up till they reach and feel the wetness of her pussy, slowly he lets his fingers part her pussy lips and he enters his index finger. Hearing her moans JT pushes another finger inside her, her thighs parting wider.

Lamps lowers his head and vibrates his lips over her neck and shoulder blades. His fingers teasing, twisting and caressing over her breasts as JT slips his third finger inside her Lamps feels her knees buckle slightly. Holding her tightly against him as his fingers pinch and twist her nipples, he circles his hips making his cock rub against her soft ass cheeks.

JT dips his head forward and flicks his tongue out over her shaven mound, his fingers still thrusting teasingly in and out her pussy. Beckies moans getting louder as she grinds back against Lamps cock as JT's fingers thrust in and out.

Lamps pushes her forward slightly and she bends at the waist, dipping her head down she kisses the tip of JT's cock. JT removes his fingers and pushes his cock up into her mouth, moaning as she closes her mouth tightly on his cock. Lamps slides his fingers and cock down over her ass cheeks, under and nudges his thick hard cock at her wet pussy lips.

Slowly Lamps pushes his cock into her wet pussy, hearing her moan and push back he pushes his cock fully inside her. Her lips vibrate on JT's cock as she moans, in turn he moans loudly as he watches her mouth slide up and down on his cock. Sucking him deep into her throat, her lips vibrating over it.

Lamps grabs hold of her by her hips, thrusting his cock deep inside her as he watches her suck JT's cock. He thrusts faster and harder into her, his hips pounding away at her ass cheeks. He watches her suck at JT's cock, each thrust making her moan on it.

JT lifts his hips up filling her mouth and throat with his cock, he can feel her gag slightly which only spurs him on to thrust harder. Both men thrusting in harder and faster. Her lips vibrate on JT's cock as she feels his cock throb in her mouth, ready to cum to fill her mouth. Tightening her pussy over Lamps cock she sucks faster on JT, her eyes on his she knows it's a matter of seconds till he cums.

" Oh you bitch you nasty fucking bitch." Lamps cries out as he cums deep inside her pussy.

" FUCKKKK OHHH YESSS FUCKKK" JT thrusts his hips up and cums in her mouth just as she cums on Lamps cock.

Suckling on JT's cock she swallows down all his cum, kissing the tip she feels Lamps slide out of her. Turning quickly she dips her head and starts to suck and lick Lamps cock, whimpering and moaning as she tastes both herself and Lamps.

Looking at both the guys she grabs hold of both by the hand and heads for the bedroom, a glint in her eyes.

"Gentlemen I hope you have plenty of stamina as your in for a long night. " All three laugh and know it is only the beginning of a hot sweaty night ahead.