Footboy Tales 1: Psychic Foot Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim... footboy... " she gasped, "I need you to stop hugging my feet... now. I need them licked. Jim, lick my feet. Right now! Or I won't be responsible for my actions!" In her growing passion, Helen pulled her feet from the stunned - and temporarily disappointed - Jim's face and instead pressed the toes of her right foot against his mouth, wiggling them up and down against his lips and using all five of them - and none too gently - to force his lips apart so she could get at his tongue. "Oh, yes, Jim... oh my wonderful footboy... my toes... lick my toes. Hard. Lick everywhere! Push that wonderful tongue right through my toes! Lap like you mean it. Oh, your mouth is just delicious. Mmmm... it's the best thing my feet have ever felt! Lick, you wonderful man, you!" She was squealing with excitement and a kind of mad glee, squirming and giggling and mashing her foot against his mouth. Even when his tongue was finally able to squeeze out of his mouth, Helen continued to mash it with her out of control foot, squeezing it under her toes, grinding her sole into it, so lost in the sensation of Jim's tongue on her foot that she didn't realize she was trampling his poor tongue.

Even with his tongue being brutalized, Jim was only too eager to comply with Helen's heated demand. And as soon as he was able - meaning Helen had stopped crushing his tongue underfoot - Jim sent forth his tongue to happily lather those uncompromising toes from top to bottom, all around them, licking the tips and then down between the toes. He licked hard, scouring her toes in a heated frenzy, slurping them madly. His tongue wiggled snakelike between her toes and she sighed and licked her lips as she watched it poke out from between her toes and then withdraw, to squirm through again between the nest pair of toes. He held her right foot firmly in both hands and licked her toes for all he was worth. Sometimes he licked them gently and slowly, other times quickly, lapping like a dog. He would concentrate on individual toe worship, and then switch to licking all the toes in rapid succession. The bases of her toes he licked with more force, as he did when he squeezed and squirmed his tongue between her toes earlier. Then he got up on his knees so he could lick her toes from the top, lavishing each toe, and even the lovely toenails, with oral love.

"Ohhhhhhh," Helen moaned, "Suck them, footboy. Every toe. Put them in your mouth! Deep... really, REALLY deep. Mmmmmm... "

Jim was thankful that Helen finally wanted her toes sucked, because he'd been fighting the urge to suck them the entire time he was licking them. Now he was able to let himself go, sucking her gorgeous toes with abandon, taking them into his mouth singly, in groups and en masse. He panted as he sucked, his tongue licking as his lips squeezed her toes in a loving embrace. From toe to toe his mouth moved, sometimes slowly and savoring the taste, other times sucking with unbridled passion, slurping at her toes like a man who would perish if he didn't suck her toes at breakneck speed. Licking and sucking, sucking and licking, Jim's mouth attacked Helen's toes with wild abandon. Sometimes his sucking was quiet - you wouldn't even know her toes were being ravaged by a hungry mouth - while other times his mouth slurped on her feet, making wet sucking noises as her toes slid in and out of it, most often when he tried sucking them one by one in rapid succession to enhance the pleasure for his lady. For some unknown reason, Helen thoroughly enjoyed the sucking noises. They made her smile, and she'd look down to watch Jim giddily slurping away. She'd watch him dreamily, grinning with both humor and contentment as Jim's mouth made those noises in an attempt to make her feet feel wonderful, which it most certainly did. Up and down his head went, his neck moving as if on well-oiled pistons, his mouth lubricating her toes while his lips massaged them. Still watching the hard working foot man, she wondered, "Could it possibly get any better than this?"

Jim had an orgasm. The taste of Helen's feet was just too much for him. But he didn't stop to savor his orgasm. He continued to lick and suck Helen's toes, lost in their allure, lost in his desire to worship her and make her feet feel the way she wanted them to feel.

"The other foot, Jim... footboy... the other foot!"

Jim switched feet without even thinking, locking his mouth on the toes of her left foot now, performing an instant replay of what he'd done for her right foot. His happy mouth licked and sucked this fresh foot with as much abandon as it had the first, with no lack of interest or purpose simply because he'd had an orgasm.

Helen moaned and squirmed on her self-made throne. Occasionally she'd direct Jim on which toe she wanted sucked or where she wanted his tongue, but for the most part she let Jim do his thing. She knew that her feet were in good hands with this man. She knew he absolutely loved her feet and would do everything to pleasure them and yes, worship them. She mostly loved when he would sigh as he licked her feet, or moan as he inserted a toe into his mouth. His passion for her feet was driving her mad. All those years her feet had been neglected were in the past. Jim was making up for every one of those disappointing years with every lick, every suck, every impromptu worshipful kiss he placed on her feet. His mouth couldn't get enough of her feet, and Helen loved that. He didn't just love and worship her feet... he NEEDED them.

She knew that if she made him stop worshipping her feet at this very moment, he would go insane. The look of sadness on his face would be too heart wrenching to endure - like a little boy promised something and then denied it. And even as an adult, Jim's face would have that look if she took her feet from him. He'd be lost. But that wasn't even an issue. As long as Jim's mouth had any energy whatsoever left in it, she planned on keeping it right there on her feet. It felt so damn good! And she was feeling like a spoiled, pampered goddess. There was no way she was giving THAT up!

Helen had been sunken back into her plush throne for some forty minutes or so, enjoying the way Jim's mouth energetically serviced her toes, sipping wine and looking down at the hardworking foot fetishist as he worshipped her feet with passion and a determination to please. The way her toes felt, she might let him suck them for another forty minutes. Smiling contentedly, she mulled this over as Jim's mouth moved from toe to toe, as his tongue crept between those toes and savored her taste.

Another sip of wine. The urgency to have Jim suck her toes immediately had slowly, over time, subsided and been replaced by a relaxed enjoyment of the toe sucking. Even though the sensation of Jim's mouth all over her toes was sexually exciting, it was also relaxing, putting her into almost a sleepy mood, drowsy with contentment and comfort. She just lay back and enjoyed the worship of her toes. The warmth of Jim's mouth on them made her sleepier by the second, and she could very easily have closed her eyes and napped while his mouth pampered her feet. And she was pretty sure Jim would just keep happily sucking her toes while she slept, never even aware that she'd done so. Even if he was aware, she didn't think he'd remove his mouth from her feet. He was that into her feet. So Helen just sat there and looked dreamily at the ceiling, basking in the attention to her feet, and only occasionally looking down to lazily watch Jim's energetic mouth spoiling her toes. Sleepily she wondered if she should let Jim keep sucking her toes or move on to having her soles licked? Choices, choices. Oh, she was just too relaxed to make a decision just yet. It took too much effort to think. What Jim was doing now felt so damn good. She couldn't wait to feel his tongue all over her feet, but her toes just felt so comfy and so thoroughly at home in Jim's mouth. Would his mouth tire out before he started licking her soles and heels and insteps? Or could she let him slurp on her toes a while longer? She took another sip of wine, watching Jim work doggedly at sucking her toes. Mmmm, maybe just a few more minutes, she thought. He seems to be enjoying himself. His mind is completely blank. All I can read in there right now is "delicious" and "tasty" and "oh yum." So I guess I'll just keep sipping and watching him suck my toes. God, that feels great! There should be stores you can go to after a rough day of shopping where you can kick off your shoes and have someone suck on your toes for a while. If everyone knew how good this feels, a business like that could clean up!

Helen watched Jim suck her toes for another fifteen minutes, then decided she better get him licking other parts of her feet before his mouth seized up. She'd hate to get only partial foot worship. It would be weird if her toes felt incredible but the other parts of her feet felt blah, unloved. So, it was settled. Besides, she had a delightful wetness between her legs just now that about a hundred or so long, wet licks on her feet would enhance nicely. And then, perhaps, she could get Jim to lick something other than her feet. She giggled at her own wickedness, but started making plans anyway. That was the beauty of having your feet worshipped. While Jim's mouth and brain concentrated on her feet, she could plan all sorts of things. She giggled again. I'll have to find some way to get into Jim's brain to find out if he likes licking... other things.

The wetness between her legs increased. Yeah, it was time for Jim to lick her feet.

"Jim. I mean, footboy?" Helen cooed, her voice thick and syrupy.

"Yes, ma'am," Jim gasped, tearing his mouth from her left big toe.

"Lick my feet."

"Yes, ma'sm!" His face beamed, but he nonetheless hesitated. He wondered where she might like him to begin, but hadn't recovered enough yet from his toe frenzy to be able to formulate the question verbally.

Helen, able to read the confusion in his mind, helped him out. "Start with my soles," she said. "Long, slow licks from heel to toes. Then lick crossways, from side to side, all up and down my soles. Slow licks at first, then quicker, maybe even harder. Like, press your tongue into my foot with as much force as you can. Oh, and maybe even lick in little circles. Oh, yeah, that sounds great, little circles all over my soles. Yum. Do that first, and then the long, slow licks. Start anywhere you like. Just try the circles first. Real slow and sensual. Mmm, yeah, let's do it that way." She sat back in her chair, took another sip of wine, and waited for the pampering to begin. Jim noted that horniness made Helen a little demanding, but he was okay with that, specifically since what she demanded was what he wanted to do anyway. And even if he didn't, in his mind he was lucky to be worshipping her feet, and he would be grateful to do it any way that she liked. That is, after all, what worship is all about.

Jim put his tongue on the sole of her right foot, just in front of the heel, and pressed it into her flesh. Then he licked her sole in small circles, around and around, from that spot all the way up to the ball of her foot, then back down to her heel. He did that circuit, heel to ball, ball to heel several times and then looked up at Helen. She was just taking another sip of wine, and had a contented smile on her face.

"Does that feel good? Do you want me to keep doing it that way?"

"Oh, yes, keep doing it exactly that way. That feels awesome. Jim... footboy - why do I keep forgetting to call you footboy? I have to work on that. But, yes, my loyal footboy, keep licking my soles exactly that way. It's delicious. So relaxing, and yet so exciting. You really are one helluva foot worshipper, Jim... I mean footboy - dammit!"

Jim just smiled and returned to spoiling Helen's feet. He licked her soles with that circular motion for some twenty minutes or so, moving from one foot to the other, listening for Helen's sighs. As long as he could hear those sighs, he knew he was doing things right, and therefore, kept doing it.

From there, Jim took over on his own. He licked every inch of Helen's feet. From the soles all the way up to her ankles. The sides of her feet he not only licked, but nibbled and sucked on as well. Helen appeared to thoroughly enjoy when Jim sucked on the sides of her feet, so he alternated sucking and licking. He even massaged her soles with his thumbs while he sucked and licked around the sides of her feet, thereby enhancing the sensations for her. Her coos and sighs and little gasps of pleasure encouraged him to continue on this path of foot pampering. Her heels he sucked on and let his teeth gently stimulate. He'd lightly chew her heel then suck on and lick it, all the while massaging her toes with his fingers.

Helen greatly appreciated Jim's ingenuity and desire to make her foot worshipping a complete pleasure for her, and again the heat between her legs was increasing. Her mind both heated and relaxed at the same time, she nonetheless searched Jim's brain for indications he might enjoy tasting something besides her feet. And, finally, she found it. It was just a stray thought, weak and buried beneath his foot lust, but it made her begin to drip in earnest between her legs.

That stray thought had something to do with Jim wondering what it would be like to lick his way up her legs to... oh, my, yes... all the way up to her pussy! His jumbled thoughts included something about him actually worshipping her pussy! Helen grinned as she realized that Jim wanted to worship her sex just as much as he loved worshipping her feet! His mind envisioned his lips kissing her pussy with reverence and devotion. Just kissing her pussy! Worshipping it with his lips, just as he did her feet! Kissing between her legs with deep gratitude at just being allowed to do so! In his mind - between lustful glimpses of his current joy at licking her feet - his fingers spread open her flower and kissed every pink fold, all the while feeling lucky to have his lips there, exactly the same as he felt when he kissed her feet! And then she caught glimpses of Jim giving in to his passion and licking at her pussy greedily, sucking on it, savoring its unique flavor, doing his best to pleasure that silken opening. From eavesdropping on his thoughts, Helen knew that Jim's tongue would be every bit as probing and thorough between her thighs as it had been on her feet. So, her little foot lover longed to taste her juicy honeypot as well! Well, now, that was some very useful information to have. If she just took the bull by the horns, she could have Jim's eager - and obviously hard working - mouth not only on her feet whenever she liked, but somewhere that would make her feel very, VERY good in an even more beneficial way. After all, soothing her feet was one thing, but rocking her world with his hungry mouth between her legs? - PRICELESS! Oh, yes, this was some very good news indeed!

So now the question was, how much longer did she have him worship her feet now that she knew where else he'd like to stick his delightfully devilish little tongue? The foot worship still feels awesome, and it's getting her hotter by the second. So that should continue for a while longer. But not too long. Again, she didn't want to tire Jim's mouth out if she intended to keep it busy somewhere a little farther north, now, did she? And yet, his tongue on her feet felt so incredible, she just didn't want to take it away from there just yet. So, she'd have another balancing act to do. How long to keep Jim's mouth on her feet making them feel great, and yet not let his tongue get too tired for a little pussy surprise. Now, how to get him steered in the direction of licking his way up her legs. Do I tell him I have toes in my pussy? She giggled at that, which made Jim look up from her feet for a second. But he went right back to licking her inside left ankle and over to her instep.

In the end, Helen decided on the simplest route possible. She'd simply mention to Jim that she loved the way his tongue felt so much on her feet, that she'd love it if he could lick her calves... and then her thighs... and by then he'd be eager to comply. One lick on her thighs and his eyes would glaze over and be riveted on the enticing slit between her legs. And from there it wouldn't be hard at all to get his mouth lapping at her nest. He'd be chomping at the bit to get his tongue inside her! And what a glorious way that would be to end this lovely foot worship session! Her feet may be Jim's scrumptious cake, but her sublimely sweet pussy would be the sugary frosting that would seal the deal.

Helen had to squeeze her legs together just thinking about it. Instead of sipping, she gulped down the rest of her wine... and refilled the glass. Trying to keep her mind off Jim's nuzzling between her legs - and the delightful thought of him actually WORSHIPPING her pussy - Helen focused her eyes on watching Jim continue to lick her feet. She marveled at how resilient his tongue was, how persistent, how inquisitive... and the yearning between her legs only started up again. So she tried to focus on his techniques, watching the actions of his tongue on her feet. But when he started rapidly licking along the side of her left foot, she pictured that busy tongue just as doggedly lapping around her clit, skirting ever so closely around it, grazing it teasingly - and she again had to squeeze her thighs shut and clench her groin muscles.

That was it. She loved how attentive to her feet Jim was, but right now her crotch was about to explode, and she much preferred Jim's tongue be the cause of that explosion rather than just thoughts of it. So it was time for Jim to stop worshipping her feet and work his way up to worshipping her dripping womanhood. And that would have to be like... NOW!

"Jim, dear...?"

Jim stopped licking, letting Helen's right heel slowly slip from his mouth. "Don't you mean footboy?" he quipped.

"Now, Jim, I don't just think of you as my footboy, you know." Her voice was so sticky sweet that Jim knew something was up. "Uh huh," he said, suspicious.

"You have done such a marvelous job worshipping my feet, I was thinking that maybe you'd like a nice reward. Would you like a reward?"

"Oh, I guess I'm done worshipping your feet? Too bad. I could worship your feet all night."

"I know you could. I have no doubt about that. But you've worked really hard and I thought you might like a little side trip. You know, just to give your mouth a little variety. You have, after all, been worshipping my feet for well over three hours now. Wouldn't your lips like something else to worship? Hmmm?"

Looking up over Helen's toes to focus on her eyes, Jim wondered briefly what this woman was up to. She'd wanted his mouth all over her feet since they'd met, so now this sudden change of heart was odd. He'd fully expected to be orally servicing her feet until she either exploded with multiple orgasms or drifted off into a stuporous semi-sleep, drooling on herself.. So why the sudden change in plans? And then it hit him. He knew. He remembered vague thoughts that had raced through his mind while he was licking a certain lady's gorgeous feet and he knew. She'd poked into his brain again and learned how much he'd enjoy lapping away at something else. And she was apparently reading his thoughts again, as her grin grew wider as he looked into her eyes. Grinning, she nodded. He grinned back.

"Good," she said, "I guess I won't have to create any deceptions. I know what you're thinking and you know what I'm thinking. Sooooooo... how 'bout it, Jim? Want to taste something besides my feet? I'll even let you take your time and worship it for a while. You can nuzzle it and kiss it and adore it for as long as you please. So, you game? Ready to lick something besides feet? It's all ready for you any time you'd like a taste."

1...345678